02

You were packing your bags ready to leave the classroom when one of your classmates asked you to bring a pile of paperwork to the school faculty, you really wanted to go straight to Kazu's house but at the same time you didn't want to be rude and just brought the papers to the school faculty. It was really heavy so you had to stop multiple times to pick up a piece of paper that flew away. Once you finally placed it on the teacher's desk you ran down the stairs and exited the school building, you ran in the streets and people looked at you weirdly so it made you feel a bit nervous and slowed down. As you were walking, you passed a group of delinquents. Suddenly a hand gripped on your wrist.

"Hey you look really pretty, how about you hang out with us?" One of the guys that was holding onto my wrist said with a smirk.

"No. I'm really in a rush right now so if you would just—" I tried pulling away but he was strong so he didn't let me go.

"Come on it would be fun~ Isn't it a bit rude to decline an invite?"

"Don't touch her." A familiar voice appeared behind me, I turned around to see Kazu storming towards us with an irritated look.

"Kazu..."

"Haah? And who the fuck are you? Mind your own business." I looked at the guy in the eyes trying to tell him to let me go before something bad happens, he instead tightened his grip causing me to groan in pain.

"Didn't you hear what I fucking said? Get your filthy hands off her—" The guy bent my wrist making tears fall down as I screamed.

"What are you gonna do about it—" His words got cut off and the grip on my wrist loosened, a loud thud came from the ground. I turned to see the guy on the ground unconscious with blood splattered all over his face. My eyes widened as soon as I saw Kazu walking towards the guy with a bloody fist.

"Kazu stop don't kill him!" He ignored me and kept on making his way to the unconscious body.

I ran to him and pulled him away by his shirt at the back.

"Stop pulling onto me— (name) let me go! I'm not done with that guy yet!"

"...."

"(name) can you hear me?! Let me go now!" He stopped struggling and his eyes widened when he saw my face. My eyes were red and puffy as tears were still visible below my eyes and cheeks.

"Please Kazu? Can we just go..."

"(name)... ugh fine." He glared at the guy who was conscious again and flipped him off.

We walked down the quiet street not even making eye contact. It was so quiet. Too quiet. I decided to break the silence and asked him a question "How'd you know I was in danger?"

"You were taking forever to come to my house so I went to look for you." Kazu said with no emotion in his words.

I made a small 'o' with my mouth and continued walking to his house. When we got to Kazu's house I dragged him to the bathroom to help him clean his hand and treat the wound on his knuckle from punching that guy, as for me I just washed my wrist with water and soap to get the disgusting handprint that the guy left.

"So what did you need me to do?" I asked Kazu.

"I need you to dye my hair for me, I want to change my looks"

"Oh really? Sure! What color and style do you want?" I asked again turning to him with a gentle smile.

"Hm... I want yellow streaks, just dye it for me and i'll cut my hair myself" He then pointed at the tub to where all of the equipments are at, seems like he was already prepared. I let out a small chuckle before grabbing the items and started dyeing his hair. It took quite a while but we got the results that Kazu wanted.