Swan Prince

By byuliewrites

Another night when the princess is in deep sleep : y/n~ find me ~~ The princess woke up from that creepy ni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Dear readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 33

140 10 0
By byuliewrites

Now the demon was all naked and so was princess she wanted to hide her body from him but couldn't . Her hands were tied to the bed .

The demon came closer to her and positioned himself near her as the princess nearly passed out due to this much trauma . He was just about to thrust in when he got interrupted by a loud knock .

KNOCK KNOCK!!

WHO'S THERE ??!! the demon growled in anger .
Sorry to disturb you majesty but we found a spy of the enemy's kingdom . The servent seemed scared because of his angry growl .

The black swan had to go there cause it was important . He just looked at the still scared but much relieved princess . He kissed her neck as he told her
I will come back to fuck you and this time ..... No cockblock !

Those words went shivers down her spine . As he left she got up and went to the mirror only to see her neck and chest filled with marks . She hid her face in her palms and fell on the ground , sobbing . All she wanted was a prince who will love her and protect her. 
But this prince , she needs protection from him. He's not even the real Prince  . What will she do now . The bird is also nowhere to be seen . Cause the demon took the bird with him . He knew y/n know's that his life is in the bird so she will try to kill the bird and he can't take any risk .

She wrapped a blanket around her body . As she again went inside the basement .
I'm sorry , I couldn't save you .
Jimin said with his head hung low . He was regretting calling the princess . The reason of princess' sadness , worries , pain . Everything EVERY FUCKING THING ! He just ruined her life.
He would've not came in her dream on the first place .
His heart felt like it will burst as he saw the princess sob . He never thought this could happen . He with all his strength left formed a fist from his hand and strated hitting own's head .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 412 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
2.9K 98 9
"Jimin!?" "Y/n!" "Y-You can talk?" "Yes." A story in which a human named y/n falls in love with a merman without y/n knowing it. This story is insp...
246K 7.8K 30
"Are you oky? " " yes...I am " but I am not. " why are you scared of me ? " ........ A girl who scared of boys because of her dark past but now she...
4.5M 212K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...