A Different Kind Of Love Story

By AJJH2006

The story of how six people got together to create the main six of the statehouse, the power poly of the US g... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

430 12 6
By AJJH2006

CW: Texas being horny, Florida being horny, fade to black smutt.

Texas

The southern state wakes up to an awful headache. He looks at his alarm clock, winsing at the brightness. 4 in the morning. Way to early to get up for the day. With a groun, Texas pulls himself up and out of bed. He's not getting to sleep like this. Pain killers it is.

He almost falls over as he tries to make it to the bathroom. He leans against the sink and tries to push the lightheadedness away, being more or less succesful. he fumbles around the medicine cabnet for a minute before findning the right pills. He pops two in his mouth and swallows. before making his way towards the living room. He is not going to be able to get back to sleep till the pills kick in in twenty minutes.

He goes to sit down on the couch when he notices someone already sitting there. "Florida, what are you doing up?"

"Couldn't sleep." The state responds. "You?"

"I think I caught something and its giving me a killer headache."

Florida pats the seat on the couch beside him. Texas sits down, making sure to leave an apropriate amount of distance between them and looks up at the TV. Florida seems to have chosen alien conspirisy theories as his late night entertainment.

The two sit in silence for a while, neither really paying attention to the TV. Soon the sdvil kicks in and Texas' headache disapates, becoming only a small buzz in the back of his mind. With that out of the way, his exaustion starts to make itself known. He thinks about heading back to bed but it is just to peaceful sitting here with Florida.

Slowly, He starts to drift off. His head hits the arm of the couch and his eyes begin to fall shut. He is just consience enough to reconise when someone drapes a blanket over him then a voice that sounds suspitiously like Florida whispers "I love you." Before the person kisses him on the forehead and walks out of the room.

Texas wakes up the nest morning to someone shaking his shoulder. "Breakfast is ready sleepy head." Utah says.

He sits up and grouns, cracking his sore neck. Sleeping on the couch for a few hours will do a number on ya. he considers laying back down but the smell of bakon takes his attention to the kitchen. Utah is standing in front of the stove, flipping pancakes in a small pan. Seeing the southern state Utah gestures to a plate full of food (including lots of bacon). Texas sits down and digs in.

He finishes eating quickly enough and stands up before thanking utah for the food and starting to head to his room. He sighs. He is going to have to talk to Florida. If there is even a chance to biuld a relationship with the other state he can't let it fall through his fingers.

He looks at his watvh 10:30, only a slight chance Florida is still asleep. With that in mind he heads over to Florida's room and knocks on the door. For a split second his heart stops before the door opens and his heart tries to fly out of his chest. Florida is till in his pajamas, eyes droopy. Texas is probably lucky he's awake.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Texas asks.

"Sure." Florida steps aside and lets Texas in before closing the door behid him. Texas sits down on the desk chair with Florida across from him on the bed. "Whats up?"

Texas freezes for a moment. How was he planning on doing this? "I heard what you said last night." Florida's eyes widen. Great scare the guy half to death. "I think I like you too." Texas speaks almost at a whisper He doesn't make eye contact with the other state for a moment, but when he does he looks hopeful.

"What?"

Texas takes a deep breath."I want to be your boyfriend." Florida looks suprised. he seems to calculate what was just said to him for a monent before standing up and walking over to Texas.

"I would like that too." Florida leans over to kiss him and he responds immidietly. it is rough yet soft. Texas holds onto Florida's hips and guides him to sit on his lap. Florida's hand slides up his neck to his hair and he gently cards his fingers though it, tugging to move his head and getter better access to Texas' mouth.

Sadly the two have to separate to breath. They rest their foreheads together, panting, as they catch their breath.

"We need to do that more." Florida says with a grin.

"We can start right now." Texas reconects their lips.

A few days later they go on a date. Florida sugested robbery at first but the two settled on dinner and a movie.

"common we are going to be late." Texas says. Florida smiles and waves him off. He grabs a pink piece of cloth from the dresser.

"Help me with my tie." Florida passes it to Texas, who stands only a little bit closer than nessary while tucking it under his boyfriend's collar. Before he can pul away, Florida kisses him. Insictually he returns it. Florida's hands grab his waist holding him in place before kissing his again, rougher this time. Texas pulls away making the other state whine.

"We are going to be late." Florida's hand slides to his ass.

"We could stay in." Florida murmmers in between kisses along his jaw.

Texas smiles and rolls his eyes before taking Florida's hands off of him and stepping away. "Common."

Florida sulks behind him as they make their way out of the house but seems to brighten up when Texas turns on the rasio in the truck and Flo Rida is playing.

Texas decided a long time ago that that he would always drive dates around in his old truck. ussually is sits around the ranch rusting away but there is no way he could pass up on taking Florida in it. He is planing on using every ounce of southern charm he can muster tonight.

The truck does not fit in with the fancy cars in the parking lot at the resturant and when teh two get out they get a few weird looks at the cowboy hat and flamingo tie.

"Reservation?"

"Martin." Texas decided to go with a normal name tonight to avoid the fanfair and gossip that ussually comes with being a state.

The two are seated across from eachother in a secluded corner of the resturant. Florida looks around in awe at the clean gray seats, black table and walls and the giant chandaleir above the table emiting a soft light.

"I already ordered for both of us." Texas says when his boyfriend starts looking around a bit more anxiously.

"So where did you grow up?" Texas laughs at the joke and the conversation flows easily from there until the food arrives.

Florida looks amazed at the dish being placed in front of him. Texas smiles. he knew the other state would like barbaqued gator tail. "I'll be back in a moment with your drinks." The waiter says after putting down Texas' stake and ribs.

"You are the best!" Florida says. Texas smiles again and the two start eating. neither of them use enough utensils for the kind of resturant that they are in. The waiter comes back a minute later with White Claw and a beer.

It doesn't take long for the two to finish there meals but the two nurse their drinks as the conversation flows on. They talk about the statehouse. complain about politicians and make plans to travel the country.

Eventually they decide they are going to be late fot the movie so Texas calls over the waiter and pays the bill. He has to stop himself from physicly winsing at the price. He's a state now, he can afford things.

When the two get hop into the truck and Florida pulls him in for a rough kiss. Their hands wrap around eachother as they pull back for air. "You are the best." Florida whispers breathaly against his lips. Texas considers The kiss again, soft and slow. Florida's arms are wrapped around his neck as Texas pulls him closer with hands under his thighs.

"Common we are going to be late." Florida says pullsing back. Texas growns. Florida just smirks as he settles back into his own seat.

The drive to the theater isn't too long ussualy but it seems agonisingly slow tonight. As they drive Florida takes his tie off and undoes the frist couple of buttons on hsi shirt to get more comftorable. It does not help Texas avoid a boner.

Soon they arrive. Before they get out of the truck, Texas takes off his tie and blazer. Florida takes them from him and tosses them in the backseat before capturing his lips again. The kiss is slow and demanding. Florida's hand slides up his leg as the state puches him back agianst the seat and maps out his mouth with his tounge.

He pulls away and climbs back into his own seat, forcing Texas to sepress a amall whine. Florida hops out of the truck but Texas has to take a moment to catch his breath before following his boyfriend into the theater.

The lights dim just as the two sit down.

Opeing credits give Florida just enough time to get him hard by runing a hand along his hips and thigh while placing open mouthed kisses along his jaw. He stops for the opening scene alowing Texas to focus on the movie with his boyfriend tucked under his arm. He decided that the first avengers movie, that was being replayed in the cities theater would be a good pick. it is entertaining enough if the two actually watch it but they have both already seen it if they decided on other activities.

Speaking of. It doesn't take long for Florida to start kissing along his jaw again. By the time he makes it to Texas' mouth for the millionth time that night he is about done waiting. "Alright fine." Texas huffs before pulls his boyfriend to stand.

The entire way back to the house Texas keeps a hand on Florida's leg. The other hand has a white kuckled grip on the steering weel. After cutting a few people off and maybe running a red, the two make it home in record time.

Somehow they manage to only have their hands conected as they rush to Texas' room. As soon as the door slams shut, he pushes Florida up against it and claims his mouth with a brusing kiss. Texas' mouth moves down to work his boyfriends neck as shaking hands unso the buttons of his shirt and push the thing over his shoulders. Florida lets out a moan and goes slack in Texas' arms as he finds the sweet spot right below his chin.

With that, Texas pushes his boyfriendover to the bed, sheading more clothes along the way. Texas pushes Florida onto the mattress and climbs on top of him.

"You teased me all night."

I think we should have just stayed home and did this." Florida smirks.

With a growl Texas roughly recconects their lips. He was going to ruin him.

Thank you for waiting a week for this chapter. To be honest the next one might take longer I haven't even started writing it yet.

I started a tumblr under the same name (alexthebug) where I will be posting updates, headcanons and my random thoughts throught the day so pls follow that.

Thank you all so much for your support with this book and my texcali book. it gives me the confidence to keep writing.

Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this. Thanks. (So much for my rule about not having long and annoying authors notes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 20.1K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
80.1K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
202K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...