Cookie Run: Your World Shenan...

By LizztheLioness

The cookies from your favorite app 'Cookie Run: Kingdom' have somehow been transported into your world. Not o... More

The Beginning
Morning Coffee
Just Some Jam
Human Cookies?!
Showers (Almond Cookie X Reader)
Shopping
Pack Animal
Dance With the Devil (Dark Choco Cookie X Reader)
Juice Drinker
Teeth of Wisdom - Hello Neighbor
Gardening + Bonus New Book Idea
Begin Training
Meet The Author
Quick Update
Just Dance
Halloween Special
THERES NO FUCKING WAY
Mixed Reality
Crimson The Cake Dragon's New Friend
Grilled [REDACTED] (Short)
Christmas Special
Kicking Butt (Short)
I-
A/N: Copying and Similar Stories
Little Red Riding Hood (Werewolf Cookie X Reader Pt 1)
DoorDash (Short)
Wimdy (Short)
Dark Choco...? No Wait-
The Velvet Offender (Red Velvet Cookie X Royal Reader)
I HAVE BEEN HUMBLED-
My Bois 🥺
AN: Hiatus (Thanks for 100K reads)
A Cake Dragons' Point of View
Twitterpated
Goodbye Neighbor

Almond Justice

9.8K 224 1K
By LizztheLioness

Ah, dinnertime. The time you'd been waiting for all day. You were absolutely starving, and you couldn't wait to fix yourself something to eat.

Now, what to munch on?

Chicken pot pie? ....No. Hamburgers? No, you had that yesterday. Hmm... Oh! Pizza!

Yeah, pizza sounded great!

You grab your phone and dial the number to your favorite pizza place. 

"Hello, (pizza place), how can I help you?" The pizza girl says into the phone after picking up.

"Hi, I'd like to get a delivery."

"Oh, I'm so sorry we're not able to deliver today. Is pick up okay?"

You thought it over before ultimately deciding that traveling for food wasn't to bad. Especially since it's pizza.

"Yeah, that's fine."

You place your order and grab your car keys and jacket. Just as your about to walk out the door, you here someone clearing their throat. You look to the side and see Almond Cookie on the TV stand.

"Oh, hey Almond Cookie." You say. "Sorry, I didn't see you."

"And where do you think you're going so late at night, Kid?" Almond Cookie says, crossing his arms.

You look at the clock. It read 8:55 PM. 

"To get food. Besides it's not that late."

Almond Cookie looks towards your window. It was pretty dark outside.

"Right. Anyway kid, I'm coming with you."

You smile, happy to have someone to tag along with.

"Okay, if your sure. Let's go." 

You hold out your hand and let Almond Cookie hop onto it. You then let him jump up to your shoulder. 

You leave your home, closing and locking the door behind you, and make your way to your car.

Getting into the car you place Almond Cookie in the passenger seat and buckle him up. It was a silly sight, but safety always comes first, no matter human or cookie.

You start up your car and drive off to the pizza place. It would take about ten minutes, so you decided to spark some conversation with Almond Cookie.

"So Almond Cookie, what have you been up to today?"

"Same as the day before. Chasing around criminals."

"Sounds exiting."

"Yeah, about as exiting as throwing your back out."

You laugh at that, then you realize Almond Cookie may have actually thrown his back out multiple times.

You and Almond Cookie arrive at the pizza place. You grab your wallet and roll down your cars' window.

"I'm going in to get the pizza. You stay here. Can't let everyone know I have sentient cookies by my side." You say to Almond Cookie. He nods and you exit you vehicle.

You and the cookies had already agreed letting others know about them wasn't a good idea. If people knew they were real, they'd possibly get into danger. So, until you found some way for the cookies to blend in, they were to stay hidden.

Walking to the pizza place, you notice it's extremely bare. In fact, there was only one guy eating at a table. Odd. This place was usually very busy... Oh, well.

You get the attention of an employee. She walks up to the desk and asks what you came for.

"I came to pick up an order for (Y/N)." You give the employee you phone number for confirmation.

"I'll go grab it for ya." The employee says and walks into the kitchen to grab you pizza.

As you wait, the guy sitting at the table in the dinning area gets up. He seems to have finished his meal. Although, you notice he didn't even have a plate. His table was completely bare. No pizza, past, or breadsticks, nothing.

Weird.

What's even weirder is that they guy seems to be eying you. You grow nervous and wish the employee would just bring you your pizza already.

The guy looked like a stereotypical thug. His black slicked back hair and face scar on his left cheek gave him a pretty intimidating look.

You look away from they guy to see the employee bringing out your pizza. You pay for it and exit the store.

As your walking back to your car, you hear the bells of the door open from behind you and you turn you heard. It was the guy. 

Please... Please don't follow...

It seemed like luck wasn't on your side and the guy started walking up to you.

"Hello." The guy says.

"Uh, hi there." You reply, trying not to sound nervous. You keep walking towards your car, so you'd have a good reason to bail if things got weird. Well, weirder.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"I'm fine," The guy then puts on a slight smirk," So what cha' up too, cutie?"

"Oh, y'know, just getting pizza." You replied, getting even more nervous.

"I see, you wanna come back to my place and share?" 

"No thanks," you reach your car an put the pizza on top of it so you to unlock it," I really gotta get home."

Almond Cookie, watching everything go down, did not like the look of this guy one bit. He unbuckled himself and hopped up on your dashboard to get a better look. He made sure the creepy guy couldn't see him.

"That wasn't a suggestion." The guy grabs your arm tightly and pulls you over to him, making your drop your keys.

"LET GO OF ME!" You try to push the guy off you but he's much stronger than you. He pushes you against you car and readies his fist to punch you out.

Almond Cookie had seen more than enough.

Suddenly chains surround the guys wrist and he's yanked down to the ground. While he's on the ground you look into the open car window and see Almond Cookie using his abilities. 

They guy grabs you leg and attempts to pull you down with him, but you kick him in the head, making him let go and writhe on the ground. Thankfully you wore your steel toe boots.

Almond Cookie unlocks your car from the inside. You pick up your keys and pizza and practically throw yourself into your car.

Just as you roll your window up the guy gets up and starts beating on it. Almond Cookie summons one last chain to hit him in the face, knocking him out and onto the pavement. You finally pull out of the parking lot and head home.

The ride home was silent. Neither you nor Almond Cookie said a word. That was until you pulled into your driveway and you started softly crying after tuning off your car. The stress had finally caught up with you.

"Are you okay, Kid?" When he gets no answer he tries again. "(Y/N)?"

"I..." You try to compose yourself. "I'm okay. L-let's just get inside."

Almond Cookie nods and climbs up to your shoulder. You take hold of the pizza and make your way into your home.

Setting the pizza and Almond Cookie down on your kitchen counter, you take off your coat and hang it up silently.

You couldn't think. The events of what happened replayed in your mind over and over again. You flop onto the couch and close your eyes in attempt to clear your mind.

"Not going to eat?" Almond Cookie says.

"I will I just... gotta calm down."

"I'm just happy your safe."

"Yeah... Thank you for saving me."

"It's my job to protect people. That includes humans."

"Heh," you chuckle," Well at least you didn't throw your back out."

Almond chuckles at that then sighs. 

"Well, I'll leave you to eat. Walnut Cookie is probably waiting on me to get home."

"Tell her I say hi."

"Will do. Goodnight, Kid."

"Goodnight, old man."

Almond Cookie leaves though a portal and your left to yourself.

Eventually, you do get up to eat your pizza, but not without checking to make sure all your windows and doors were locked. As you eating you think about how Almond Cookie most likely saved your life there.

Guess you could call that Almond Justice.

Epilogue

"I'm telling you Wizard Cookie, we have to find a way to keep (Y/N) safe. They could've crumbled tonight." Almond Cookie says to Wizard Cookie. Almond Cookie had requested to meet him at Sparkling Cookie's juice bar.

"Yes, yes, I know. I just... don't know of anything else we could do to help."

"Uh, if I may," Sparkling Cookie says, putting a glass back," Wizard Cookie, could you try and make a spell that could turn us into humans?

Even Vampire Cookie looked up at that one.

"Just a thought." Sparkling said before getting back to work.

"What an odd idea, turning cookies into humans, pah!" Wizard Cookie almost laughs.

Almond Cookie looked at Wizard Cookie with seriousness in his eyes. Wizard Cookie sighs.

"I'll see what I can do..."

___

Stay safe everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.7K 55
(THIS STORY IS STILL ONGOING) After a mysterious book ends up in the cookie kingdom. Gingerbrave and the gang discover a whole other world and discov...
17.4K 440 49
Caramel Arrow Cookie and Affogato Cookie do not like each other. That is always apparent. But one night, the king's advisor decides to up and go spra...
3.9K 61 26
A world made of gumdrops and candy a land that your not from what will happen how did you get here and why is everyone knowing your name Cookie run k...
10.2K 259 26
It's been long since Latte and Almond last seen each other. Their trainees, Cream Puff and Walnut, meet up and find a solution to make Latte and Almo...