Valor Nanoid

Primus48 tarafından

*this is my first short story, a possible pilot if you will* A millitary combat clone is warped into a worl... Daha Fazla

prologue
Clone detail and mission description
chapter 1 part1 setting up
chapter 1 part 2 set up, set down
chapter 1 part3 the search
chapter 2: the ambush and the hammer
chapter 2: found memory pt1
chapter 3: awoken
chapter 3 return
chapter 3 wrathful Maelstrom comes
chapter 3 Stormed sancuary

chapter 2: the call for AID

4 1 7
Primus48 tarafından

After landing into the cold dim lit maintenance tunnel, he tapped the side of his helm, and his thermal night optics kicked in. Now able to see somewhat clearly, he proceeded down cautiously, and ever vigilant. Moving deeper into the abyss.

Y/n moved with a low pace, on the air of caution, he wanted to make sure he could help; not the other way around. Now approaching three way split. Taking the left way as the signal dictated so y/n proceed further.

After what would seem like an hour of walking, he enters the large room and saw no one. Odd he thought, that there's no one, yet the signal leads here. Something was wrong,so very amiss.
It felt like a trap
But at  the same time

It was

Not a moment sooner, sounds of echoing scraping metal filled the air. The sound felt as if he was surrounded, but there's no one in sight. Y/n chose to move forward,but the noise only grew in it's now pursute.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

10.1K 94 18
blagoj foulke otherwise known as solo wing pixy is the most dangereous ace of the belkan air force during a mission against the osean federation he w...
85.4K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
180K 18.7K 75
Book Four in the Expiring Series
220 1 5
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...