Love Replayed

By KeepYourFaith

Alexis (Alexandra) Bello is the Princess of Coronia. Every one that sees her thinks she is the most beautiful... More

Love Replayed-- Chapter 1
Love Replayed-- Chapter 2
Love Replayed-- Chapter 3
Love Replayed-- Chapter 4
Love Replayed-- Chapter 5
Love Replayed-- Chapter 6
Love Replayed-- Chapter 7
Love Replayed-- Chapter 8
Love Replayed-- Chapter 9
Love Replayed-- Chapter 11
Love Replayed-- Chapter 12
Love Replayed-- Chapter 13
Love Replayed-- Chapter 14

Love Replayed-- Chapter 10

400 7 7
By KeepYourFaith

Hey guys! New character! Eeek! I know. So some of my characters are named after my friends like Sara and Mai. The new character, Zara, is too. WE'RE AT THE DOUBLE DIGITS WOOHOO!! :D  Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: Sara's POV

What was his name? Did he like me?

Who was he?

And the Key Question:

What was he doing to me?

Chapter 10- Alexis's POV

"Do you like this colour, or this one?" I asked May.

"That one. Definitely that one."

It was Monday night, and we were painting our nails. I had chosen a light silver, while Sara had chosen blue and May black. "Don't you guys think Cam is undeniably sexy?" May sighed.

"He is hot, but I KNOW that Cole is sooo much hotter!" Sara said back.

"Are you guys kidding me. Those guys are hot, like you said Sara, but Hunter is the most gorgeous man to walk the surface of the earth!" I replied loudly. 

In front of us was last year's yearbook, and we were looking at the boys' football team. Suddenly a thought came to me. " Sara?"

"Ya?"

"If today was your first day of school, how did you know all the girls that you pointed out for me at school?"

"I told her. Showed her their pictures in the yearbook." May interrupted.

"Ohh."

The subject came up to me again. I had the urge to tell the girls about my identity. They were they were there for me the past week and were such good friends. 'I'll tell them on Saturday, and maybe they will tell me what they are hiding.' I thought.

"Amira." I mumbled to myself.

May looked at me shocked. "What did you just say?"

"Amira. Umm... OH YAA she's this girl I met. Umm, I was just thinking about her!" Man, am I smart or WHAT?! 

Amira in Arabic means 'princess'. It's also a name for a girl. I guess May thought that I was talking about her being a princess, but I was actually thinking about myself. 

May looked relieved and went back to painting her nails." Emo!" She suddenly smiled triumphantly.

Sara and I looked at her confused. "Your new nickname is Emo."

"Oh for the love of all flying cheesecakes, why that name? Why not Chocolate Milk?" I complained.

She shrugged and winked at me. What a wonderful friend.

~Next Day At School~

I sighed as I looked at the clock during that I had with both Sara and May. English. "This poem is one of the most important poems in the world." The teacher droned on.

Yes, we were learning about poems. I had learned what these retarded students were learning about in the 8th grade. I actually started falling asleep, thinking about why half the school wasn't here when a note appeared on my desk with 'To Emo' written on it. I opened it and saw a poem written on it.

'Depression Oppression Passion Poison Protection All from another  Di-mention.'

I smiled and wrote back:

' Why yes madam would you like some ham?'

May: 'Ham? Give me some, Sam'

Me: 'No problem Why don't you come  And eat some bum?'

May: 'I thought we were gonna eat chum!'

Me: 'Bum,chum Mence, fence What's the difference?'

May: 'There i--'

Before I could finish reading what Mai wrote, I heard her whisper/yell to me," Big Beard up ahead!"

I looked up and the teacher said," Would you two like to share what you're writing and smiling about?"

He almost snatched the note from my hand but I shoved it down my shirt and smiled sweetly up at him. He glared at me and I swear I saw his beard turn as red as his face. My eyes started tearing up from keeping my laughter in, and I could hear the other girls trying, unsuccessfully, to keep their laughter in as well. The bell rang for lunch before he could do anything and we ran out laughing.

"Wanna ditch?" Sara asked.

"Hell to the YES!" May exclaimed.

"Let's get out of this TOILET FACTORY!" I yelled as we sped away in one of Mai's many 'blending in' cars.

We were driving when Sara spotted a Chuck E Cheese and said," In there!"

We went inside and saw about 154393945760307845669 kids. I saw the evil glint in Mai's eyes and knew she was up to something. I headed towards the racing section and saw a free seat. I jumped on it right before a girl that looked about 15 that was extremely fat did. (No offense... This is overly fat. And this girl is one of those mean ones not the sweet types) She glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at her. I looked to my side to see who I would be facing and saw a boy about 10 or 9-years-old with red hair. I could see he was not those innocent types, but the type that is going to grow up to be a player. He had on a button down checkered top, and black jeans with Chuck Taylor's. I saw at least a trillion tickets beside him. "If I win, you buy me whatever I want, and vice-versa, okay?" I said, eying him up and down.

I'll be able to beat him so easily. He winked at me with his hazel eyes and zoomed off before me. I huffed and went off as well. I was in the lead, I turned my head for 1 second to laugh at him, and he beat me! "Not fair!" I wined.

"Come on. I have so many things I want you to buy me!" He exclaimed in a surprisingly sweet voice.

"What's your name kid." I asked gruffly, trying to imitate a thug.

He actually laughed and replied," Jared Anderson. And I like the way you said it like a thug."

I smiled genuinely, for I had mistaken him for one of the bad boys." I like you, Red. Can I call you that?"

Red nodded. He took a deep breath through this nose and sighed. Suddenly his eyes popped open and he smiled at me widely. "You don't have to buy me anything!"

I looked at him confused. "Umm... Why?"

He just shook his head. I really liked Red so I pulled him to the thingy-majigjaag. He was eying the highest priced thing, but didn't have enough tickets. I looked at the price. $79.57. I took a wad of cash out of my back pockets, and bought him the Nerf gun. I turned to him with an AWESOME idea in my head and asked smiling evilly," Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Ohh, yeah!"

================================================================================

"Do you think they know it was us?"

"Nope."

We were hiding from the manager of Chuck E Cheese, because apparently, someone complained about 'THOSE LITTLE RASCALS ALMOST KILLED MY LITTLE FUFU!'

We only were having a little fun with out Nerf guns. And ski masks. "Here is your order ma'am."

"Thanks" I said, smiling up at the waiter gratefully as he left. 

"But maybe they did know it was us after you laughed that psychotic laugh of yours." Red accused.

"Come oonn! It went with the theme. All we needed were machetes, machine guns and the Undertaker music, until people thought we were totally fashionable robbers!" I argued.

"Whatever!"

"I just lost a brain cell." I mumbled to myself," Note to self: Stock up on more brain cells."

Red started laughing. I looked at him confused. "You...talk... to... your... self!" He said between fits of laughter.

I just shrugged and stuffed a while slice of pizza in my mouth. Red looked at me in awe. "HOLY SHIZZAM! IS THAT MR.BEAN?!!?" I yelled.

Red turned his head ans screamed," MY DAD IS HERE? AWESOME DUDE!"

We did an awesome hand shake and people stared at us like we were mentally retarded. "So Red, why did you come to this faithful sewer on this dog food day?"

"Birthday party."

"Aww that's so sweet! Who's?" I squealed.

"My baby sister. She's turning two."

"Terrible twos." I said shaking my head at him, " When my brother turned two he--"

I cut my self off before a fresh set of tears came. His eyes widened, but I knew he knew not to comfort me, for my tears would fall. "You want to see her?" He asked gently.

I nodded. Then, I looked at him. Really looked at him. He looked a lot like Cam, May's crush, and I almost told him that. "You know, you look alot like Ca-- no one. Forget it."

Red shrugged and led me towrds a table, no section, that had about ten million billlion trillion kajillion frabillion kids. And teens. I started to panic because I recognized half the schools population there. 'Ohhh... That's why half the school was gone!' I thought to myself.

"Here." Red said. 

Oh my God! That rhymed! Red said.

Red said

Red said

Red said

Red said

Red said

AWESOME!! "RED SAID!" Heehee.

"BROWNIE!" Red yelled in my ear.

Yepp. He calls me Brownie. So what? You have a problem with that? Deal with it! "What?"

"Do you want to see Tori or not?"

"YES!" I yelled.    Don't blame me, I love kids! Red was holding a little super adorable girl by the hand. She had a cute little princess dress on her, and when she looked up, I knew. I knew she, and Red, were related to Cam. She had the same messy charcoal hair and hazel eyes. "Are you two related to Cam in some way? I don't remember his last name. "

Tori's eyes lit up. "Caami!" She yelled with delight, clapping her hands.

I saw that Red's eyes had lit up too. "Finally!" He said dramatically, putting a hand on his forehead," Yes! He's my brother!"

I rolled my eyes, and was about to say something when a voice interrupted me. "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF?!"

I saw a beautiful girl standing on top of a table yelling it. I picked up Tori and jumped up on the table beside the girl. I started dancing and singing with her, but not with my real voice. At the end, at the same time, the girl and I struck a pose. Her with one hand on her hip, pouting. And me pouting and pointing down at a laughing Tori. All of a sudden, we heard thunderous clapping, and I bowed down dramatically. Someone had put a microphone on the table, so I grabbed it and yelled," I would like to thank Sir David Sprüngli-Schwarz and his son for founding Lindt&Sprüngli! Happy Birthday Tor!" 

People were staring at me dumbfounded. Then Tori started clapping and giggling, so everyone joined in. I jumped off of the table with Tori in my hands. She hugged me and I smiled down at her. Then she ran off into the crowd. I heard someone jump down next to me. It was the girl I was singing with. 

She was gorgeous, no homo. She had super long brown hair with blond, black, and auburn highlights. Her eye colour was very unusual, but suited her very much. It was a joyous bright yellow. She smiled at me and said," Hey! I'm Zara Wolfe. And you are...?"

Zara Wolfe

Hunter Wolfe

Zara is Hunter's sister?!   ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  Oohh! Hunter's mom!  NOT!! There will be more Zara from now on. HEEHEE! Oh, and check out the video on the side. Totally hilarious, because I love Mr. Bean. My dad looks alot like him, and acts like him, so I basically grew up with not one, but TWO Mr.Beans! I know! AWESOME!! So, you guys see the notes ^. Yaa, those are actually real notes. Heehee  ^_^.

I'm thinking of starting a new story. I'll tell you guys all the details in the next chapter. K? If it sounds interesting, then I'll do it, but if it doesn't then...

Anyways, some of you might know Ari3ll3-Sanazay, so their friend who was writing one of my favourite stories on Wattpad, 'He was cool...', passed away. She will always be remembered on Wattpad.

R.I.P Maya

Werewolflover78/ Naimaa

Continue Reading