Love Replayed-- Chapter 4

I want to thank all my voters. You inspired me to write a lot today. That sounded like I got some type of award :D. Tell me what you think about this chapter.

___________________________________________________________________

Recap: Alexis's POV

He looked like he was about to faint. I almost laughed, because my plan was only just starting.

Alistair's POV

I almost fainted. This was going to be one very long night!

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Chapter 4

Alexis's POV

I jumped on my bed and sighed happily. I grabbed some chocolate from my secret stash and started thinking about how my plan was working perfectly.

*Flashback*

We were eating dinner and all the while, I could feel Alistair's perverted gaze on me. I bet he was mentally undressing me and imagining dirty things. I shuddered inwardly but left a smile plastered on my face. We made small talk and when dinner was over, I almost screamed with joy!

Everyone got up and went separate ways. Alistair's parents were staying on the same floor as my parents while Alistair was staying on the same floor as me. On the way there, he started talking about football (soccer). I acted like I was listening but I was really about to fall asleep. When we got to his room, he asked me cockily," Would you like to join me?"

I really wanted to slap him but I actually winked at him and replied," Let's save that for the Big Night."

He must have been in shock because he probably hasn't been rejected by a girl before. I felt like cheering because I was officially the first girl to reject him. I turned around, laughing to myself, walked to my bedroom, leaving him there with shock clearly written on his face.

*Flashback Over (A/N: Is that what you write when it's over?) *

I was in such a good mood that I would be able to sneak out early tonight. Every night, I sneak outside into the forest that surrounded the castle and sing because I felt as if my voice was bottled up during the daytime. I loved the darkness in the forest and I never felt coldness, no matter how cold, it never bothered me nor have I felt it.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. I looked decent enough so I yelled for the person to come in. My mother walked in, and to tell you the truth, I was surprised. My mother hasn't been in my room since Nicky left, and back then it was all pink. Now, it is much more of my style. It was designed by me personally. My walls were painted by a famous Italian artist. On the far right side of my room, I have the sun rising, and on the other end, I have the night with stars. I have the sun varying throughout the day. My king sized bed was on the right side where the sun rises so I could be facing the dark of the night. While my room was the size of a huge apartment, I have a walk-in-closet the size of two big bedrooms. I don't even want to get started on my bathroom. I was living a teenage girl's dream, but not everything is perfect.

I looked at Mom as she muttered to herself clutching the envelope. She looked pre-occupied so I cleared my throat. She jumped about 2 feet high before she turned around and said," Don't ever do that again!"

I almost burst out laughing at her expression, but I kept it in. She sighed and pulled me to my bed. She said," Sweetheart I have to tell you something."

I immediately sobered up and said sarcastically," First you tell me I'm being forced into a marriage. What are going to tell me now? WE'RE FREAKING WEREWOLFS?!?!"

Mom's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets and she turned pale. I grabbed her hand and asked," Mum, are you sick?"

"No, no honey. I just wanted to tell you that if something weird pr unusual happened and your father and I aren't there, you need to read this letter. But do not, and I mean DO NOT open it if you don't need help!" She replied handing me the envelope.

I must have looked confused because she said," I have a bad feeling something's going to happen."

My heart started racing because my mom is known for her feelings. If she says something like 'I have a feeling someone's going to die.' Someone dies within the next day. It's like she's psychic. She believes that something bad might happen to me someday, so she made sure that I had my emergency bag that had multi-colored contacts and wigs near me at all times. It also had a few fake passports. She made sure that I knew English, French, Arabic, Chinese, German, Portuguese and Italian fluently. I also know some other languages, but not as good as the other languages. It helped that I had photographic memory.

I pulled out my emergency bag out of its hiding place and stuffed the envelope in. Mom gave me a hug and left the room. I looked at the clock and it read 10:28, so I waited until I was certain my mother left the corridor. I locked the door and walked into my closet to where it my clothing was the thickest. I pushed the clothing aside to a painting with numbers all over it. To a person walking by, it would look like a painting of numbers, but if you look closely, you could see the numbers are adjustable. I rearranged the some of the numbers to my code and the painting slid up to reveal a chute that lead to my garden. I jumped down the chute and landed on my feet in the garden. I quickly ran to the hidden path I made my self that lead to a gorgeous waterfall. I went behind the waterfall and pushed a button. The rock in the front moved to reveal a cave. I stumbled upon this place when I was 10 and looking for Nicky to tell him that I wanted to run away with him. I didn't find him but I found this cave that was made by someone else. I've been coming here ever since!

I sat down on my regular spot, took off my shoes and stuck my feet into the water. Then I started singing. I let my voice out and sang one of the many songs I wrote for Nicky. I felt the tears coming out of my eyes but my voice didn't waver. I kept my voice loud, clear and strong. When I finally felt better, I got up and walked back to my garden. I heard a wolf howl in the distance and it sent shivers down my spine. T got back to my room, changed into my PJ's and plopped on my bed. I started thinking about my plan. I had my emergency bag with the disguises and the passports in it. Now all I had to do was make my parents think I was falling for that stuck-up, self centered, man whore next door. Then I will make my break. I will runaway to America. (A/N: Is it just me or do think of a child that says that to their parents if they don't get what they want? And I thought it would be fun to have a different POV. So here you go :] )

Random Guy's POV

I was walking in the forest lost, looking for a way out when I heard it. I heard an angel singing. There was absolutely no way that I could have described that voice. She sounded devastated. I couldn't move towards her. Heck, I couldn't move at all! I stood there listening to the angel for God knows how long. Then all of a sudden she stopped singing. I snapped out of the daze I was in and looked at my watch. HOLY CRAP!! I was listening to the angel singing for over and hour! ' God, Mother's going to kill me again for being late!' I thought. Then I heard a terrifying howl near by. I got scared and ran the other direction, but the whole time the angel's sad voice was echoing in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? This whole chapter I wrote barely thinking. PLEASEE VOTE & COMMENT!!!!

Werewolflover78