Love Replayed-- Chapter 10

Hey guys! New character! Eeek! I know. So some of my characters are named after my friends like Sara and Mai. The new character, Zara, is too. WE'RE AT THE DOUBLE DIGITS WOOHOO!! :D  Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap: Sara's POV

What was his name? Did he like me?

Who was he?

And the Key Question:

What was he doing to me?

Chapter 10- Alexis's POV

"Do you like this colour, or this one?" I asked May.

"That one. Definitely that one."

It was Monday night, and we were painting our nails. I had chosen a light silver, while Sara had chosen blue and May black. "Don't you guys think Cam is undeniably sexy?" May sighed.

"He is hot, but I KNOW that Cole is sooo much hotter!" Sara said back.

"Are you guys kidding me. Those guys are hot, like you said Sara, but Hunter is the most gorgeous man to walk the surface of the earth!" I replied loudly. 

In front of us was last year's yearbook, and we were looking at the boys' football team. Suddenly a thought came to me. " Sara?"

"Ya?"

"If today was your first day of school, how did you know all the girls that you pointed out for me at school?"

"I told her. Showed her their pictures in the yearbook." May interrupted.

"Ohh."

The subject came up to me again. I had the urge to tell the girls about my identity. They were they were there for me the past week and were such good friends. 'I'll tell them on Saturday, and maybe they will tell me what they are hiding.' I thought.

"Amira." I mumbled to myself.

May looked at me shocked. "What did you just say?"

"Amira. Umm... OH YAA she's this girl I met. Umm, I was just thinking about her!" Man, am I smart or WHAT?! 

Amira in Arabic means 'princess'. It's also a name for a girl. I guess May thought that I was talking about her being a princess, but I was actually thinking about myself. 

May looked relieved and went back to painting her nails." Emo!" She suddenly smiled triumphantly.

Sara and I looked at her confused. "Your new nickname is Emo."

"Oh for the love of all flying cheesecakes, why that name? Why not Chocolate Milk?" I complained.

She shrugged and winked at me. What a wonderful friend.

~Next Day At School~

I sighed as I looked at the clock during that I had with both Sara and May. English. "This poem is one of the most important poems in the world." The teacher droned on.

Yes, we were learning about poems. I had learned what these retarded students were learning about in the 8th grade. I actually started falling asleep, thinking about why half the school wasn't here when a note appeared on my desk with 'To Emo' written on it. I opened it and saw a poem written on it.

'Depression Oppression Passion Poison Protection All from another  Di-mention.'

I smiled and wrote back:

' Why yes madam would you like some ham?'