reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Draken // Dirty Little Secret

19.5K 506 553
By AmarisxxLuna

You are a quiet person. You were the type of person that is always alone in the corner of your classroom. You don't vibe with anyone or... You just don't want to, you like it that way. For you having friends is just troublesome, it's high school! Once you all graduate you'll soon forget each other.

But being alone has its downside. You're always taken advantage of by your classmates like right now, it's the group's duty to clean your classroom but they all left so you ended up cleaning everything by yourself.

"Don't worry y/n, one more year and you'll be out of here. You will soon leave this place. You'll go to college far away from here." You whisper to yourself.

You're erasing the chalkboard but you can't reach the top. You groan from annoyance while you tiptoe your feet to reach the upper part of the chalkboard.

You were startled when someone took the eraser from your hand and started to erase the top part.

"Thank you." You mumbled and turn your back to face the one who helped you. It's your classmate, Ken.

"Why are you alone? This is a group duty, right?" He asked.

"They left me. They told me that they have important things to do. But it's fine, I can clean this by myself."

"Even if you can clean all of this by yourself, a group duty is a group duty. Don't let them take advantage of you."

"Yeah." You said, looking down.

"Come on, I'll walk you home." He offered. It took you by surprise because you thought that he's a bad guy due to his reputation as a gang member.

"It's fine, I can walk home."

He chucked. "You're scared of me aren't you?"

"Huh? No." You quickly replied.

He stares at you and smiles. "Well, I won't force you if you're not comfortable. Just be careful." He took something from his bag and gave them to you.

"Here, use this."

You look at your hands and it's a small can of pepper spray.

"Thank you, Ken-san"

"Call me Draken, Ken-san is just too formal," he said and chuckled. You just nod at him.

He waved goodbye and you too. After a couple of minutes of cleaning, you decided to go home.

"Why are you here?! You have duty today, remember?! We need that money to sustain your needs! Don't make me drag you there." Your Auntie said as she puffed some smoke.

"I'm just going to change, teachers are roaming the area. You'll get questioned if they'll see me in uniform."

She paused for a while to think. "Make it fast!"

After your parents died you were passed down to your different relatives. None of them treated you right. For them, you are just a burden left by your parents. They sometimes beat you or tell you things that it's hard to hear and then one day your Auntie drags you to a brothel. She made you work there. She said having you with them is expensive so you need to work to buy food for the table. You didn't even have a chance to hold your own money, they are the ones who get them at the brothel.

"One more year and I'll be leaving this shithole." You whisper to yourself.

You change into a skimpy outfit. You removed your braided hair and put on tons of make-up to make you unrecognizable.

You're afraid that if your classmates saw you they will start a rumor. You're living your high school life in silence, you don't need another problem.

***

You look at the building before you went inside. Another day of this kind of work.

You talked to the management. You asked them to let you serve drinks instead of sleeping with men, luckily they agreed. The tips that you were getting are the ones you keep, that way you can save some money that you will use when you decide to leave your auntie. but it is not enough so you're still stuck at this brothel.

It's 9:00 pm and it's your break time, you went to the side of the building to eat some bread. You haven't eaten since the lunch break at school. While thinking of a plan you received a call, it's from your auntie.

"What the hell y/n?! You're keeping the money from us? How dare you! You worthless piece of shit!"

She found my money!

"Why are you going through my things, auntie?! Put that money back! I need that for college! Please."

"My house, My rules! and no I won't put this back! Do you know how much I sacrifice for you? Giving you a roof above your head, food in your mouth, school expenses? this is not enough payment! You should have died together with your parents so you don't have to be a burden like this!" She shouted at the end of the line before she ended the call.

You can't believe that this is happening to you. Before your parents died you are in a happy household. You never heard your parents calling you names or even lay hands to hurt you. You question how unfair your life is.

You're crying alone when you feel someone tap your shoulders.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked. You slowly look up, your make-up is probably a mess but you don't care anymore.

Your eyes widened when you realized who he is. He's staring at you like he's thinking about something. He then took something from his pocket and wipe your eyes and lips to remove your cakey make-up.

"y/n? what are you doing here? are you working at this brothel?"

"Great! another problem!" You stand up and walk past him but he immediately grabs your wrist and pulls you back.

"What? are you gonna tell the school? Go ahead! I don't care anymore! My life is ruined and it will never be fixed no matter how hard I try." You said as your tears fall.

Draken's eyes went from shocked to soft. He wipes your tears with his thumb. "Wanna know a dirty little secret?"

"What?" You said looking at him. He leans close to your ear and whispers.

"This is where I live. I don't have a home." He said it shocked you.

"You... here? then why I didn't see you here?"

"I only go here to sleep. It's hard to stay here all day. I can hear mysterious noises" He let out a nervous chuckle.

You get what he meant. It made you chuckle a little.

"You smile, finally." He said. You got shy and look away.

"Smile often, it suits you. Fuck those who made our lives miserable. Someday we'll find our own happiness so don't give up."

You don't understand why but his words make you calm. It's like he knows your pain.

And from that day you became close. You thought before that being alone is much better, but since he came into your life you now think otherwise. It's nice to have someone you can share your happiness and pain with.

And as time goes by your feelings for him becomes deeper. You don't see him as a friend anymore. Your heart skips a beat whenever he's near. You find him cute when he cracks lame jokes. The feelings overwhelmed you that you started to avoid him.

***

You're walking the hallway because you're going to your locker when you saw him talking to someone. You immediately halt and turn around but he saw you. You walk straight not looking back but you heard his voice.

"y/n! Hey." He said. You walk fast but he's faster. He immediately grabs your hand, making you halt.

"Hey, did I do something wrong that made you upset? He asked.

There is it again, your heart skipped a beat. You hold your chest.

"No... You did nothing wrong."

"Then why are you avoiding me?"

"I..." You paused and look into his eyes, your face became soft. Seeing his face like that makes you feel like exploding.

"I think I like you, Draken." You unconsciously said. You hold your mouth and your eyes widened.

"What?" Draken replied.

"No, Nothing. I-I should go."

You're about to resist his grip but he tightens them. You look at him again and see him smiling and he's blushing!

"I want to hear that again." He said.

You look away because you're embarrassed. "I said I like you." You said almost in a whisper.

"Again."

"No! I told you twice. It's not my fault that you're deaf."

He holds your chin and pulls them to meet his gaze. He's keeping his cool but his face is red.

"I plan to confess but you said it before I could." He scratches the back of his head.

"Wha-"

"I like you, y/n. I really like you." He said without breaking his eye contact.

"Please go out with me." He added. You cannot believe what you are hearing right now. He likes you too.

Still spacing out you nod your head, earning a chuckle from him. He then hugs you tight.

***

It's been a year since you became a couple. He introduced you to his friends and his partner in his bike shop, Inui.

You also learned things about him some are bad, some are good but it doesn't change the way you feel about him. Every dirty little secret you learned about him makes you fall for him even more.

Your life is still shitty while living with your Aunt. He's the only hope you can grasp. He's the only one keeping you sane from all the pain and trauma.

"Hey, you're spacing out. Are you okay?" He asked holding your hand, he's brushing his thumb at the back of your hand.

"It's the same problem at home but I'm fine, we're seniors. A few more months I can move out."

He didn't answer, he became silent for a while so you look at him. He looks uneasy.

"Are you okay? Does your tummy hurts or something?"

"What's that?!" He said in a panic. You immediately look where he pointed and try to find something unusual.

"What is it? I can't find anything." Confused you look back at him. Your eyes widened when you saw him kneeling in front of you with a tiny box in his hands.

"y/n I know that we're just eighteen but when you became mine I promised myself that won't let you go. I want to be by your side forever." He paused and exhaled. He's nervous.

"I want to remove you to that hell of a house and build our own. A happy home with you and me and soon our tiny copy paste. But don't you worry! I will let you finish college first before we make tiny y/ns and Drakens." He chuckled. "God! I'm bad at this." He said, His hands are shaking. You hold it tight.

"Yes! I will marry you."

"Wait! I didn't ask you yet. I want it to be official." You chuckled at his expression, he's so precious. "y/n l/n will you marry me?"

"My answer will always be yes, Draken." You said.

For the first time since the death of your parents, you felt overflowing happiness and it's because of this man in front of you.

He slowly holds your hands and puts on the ring. the corner of your eyes began to burn. You can't believe that the man you love is willing to spend his life with you.

You look at your finger. It's a simple ring but its beautiful. You're too happy that you can't even say a word. You just pull him close and hug him tight.

"I love you so much." You whisper. He gently pushes you and looks into your eyes.

"I love you too." He said and kissed you.

***

A couple of months has passed and you both started to prepare for your civil wedding. Your friend from the brothel lends you her simple white dress and shoes. You also muster your courage to tell your Aunt that you will move out. It's chaos that day but in the end, they let you go. You heard loads of hurtful words. She even slapped and hurt you before you go but that's okay because, in five days, you will be Mrs. Ryuguji.

You both rented a small aparatment. You're excited to start fresh with him and live a happy life. The happy life that you dreamed of.

"Hon, I'm going," Draken said. You're at his motor shop.

"Where are you going?" you asked.

"There's a friend that needs help. Don't worry I'm with Inui."

"Is this gang-related or something? Are you going to a fight? What if you get hurt?"

"Shhh." He cups your face and leans his forehead to yours. "I'm going to be okay. My friend needs help. I'll be back before dinner." He said in his soft voice. That voice made you calm.

"I'll be waiting. Don't worry about the shop, I will close it. Just be back before dinner." You smiled at him.

You heard Inui calling Draken outside.

"I'll be back." He kissed you and you just watch him go and hop on Inui's bike. Inui slightly bows at you, You smiled at him then you look at Draken, He's smiling at you and wave. You slightly raise your hands to wave back.

You read his lips say I Love you to you before Inui speed away.

It's dinner time and you keep looking at the clock. He promised that he'll be back by dinner. You already prepared the table and cooked his favorite food.

Moments later, you heard a knock. You quickly opened the door and saw Inui drench in rain.

"Inui-kun? Why are you drenched? Where's Draken?" You asked. Your heart pounds when you saw his expression.

"y/n... I'm sorry... If I... If I..."

"What? I can't understand you." You hold Inui's shoulders and your hands are starting to shake.

"Draken is... He's in the hospital... He got shot. I'm sorry." He said and knelt in front of you. Your shoulders drop.

You quickly went inside the apartment to get your bag and run outside. You heard Inui calling your name but you ignored him. You went to the nearest hospital and asked if they have a patient named Ken Ryuguji. The nurse said that he's in the operating room.

You were drenched in the rain but you don't care. You just want him to be safe. As you walk to the waiting area you saw his friends gathering around. They all look at you with a sad faces.

No, I can't lose him. I will lose my sanity. He's the only reason I hold on to this world.

You sat near them. One of them walks towards you, It's Takemichi.

"y/n, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Draken is strong, He'll survive this. I know it, we're getting married in five days." You chuckled while your hands form a fist it's too tight that your nails are buried to your palms.

"Draken asked me to tell you this." He said and you instantly looked at him.

"He asked me to tell you that he loves you so much and even in another life he'll keep choosing you."

You spaced out from what he said. Tears fall and you can't control them. "No, No, No, there is no another life. We will be together in this lifetime. Here. Now." You said as your tears continues to fall.

"y/n"

"Takemichi, listen to me... He's all I have, and I can't lose him. I can't."

Takemichi hugs you tight. "You will not lose him, y/n." He then cries with you.

***

It's a beautiful day and the weather is great! Everything looks perfect.

"Ah! What a beautiful day for a wedding." You whispered as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

"How's my wife?" Draken peeks at the door.

"Hey! You can't see me now."

"What? We're getting married. I just want to see the glimpse of you before we go to the court." He said, chuckling.

"it's bad luck!" You said as you narrowed your eyes at him.

"I don't believe in that," Draken said and let out a faint laugh. He walks towards you and holds your hand. He twirls you around to see your simple dress.

"Perfect." He said.

"You're perfect." You clung your arms on his neck. he then wrapped his arms around your waist. You both started to slow dance without music.

"We're like idiots dancing without music." He said.

"Yeah, but I love it." You replied.

"I love you," Draken said and kissed the tip of your nose.

"I love you too. I love you, forever."

"y/n?" You snap out of your fantasy when you feel someone is shaking you. You look around and you're at the apartment, sitting on the floor. You look down and see yourself hugging a picture frame.

"Huh?" You said.

"y/n! It's me, Inui."

"Where's Draken? Tell him we're getting married." You look down and see yourself wearing a black dress. "Why is it my dress is black? I'm wearing a white dress earlier!" You look at Inui, his eyes are tearing up.

"Where's Draken? We'll be late at the court. The marriage officiant is waiting." You chuckled. "I'm a mess! I need to change my dress."

Inui pulls you in a hug. "I want to see Draken." You whispered as your tears fell.

"Draken is gone, y/n. It's been five days." Inui said as he pats your back.

"No, I just saw him... We're... we're dancing... He's happy, we're happy." You paused and laugh "I told him not to look at me wearing my wedding dress before the wedding! it's bad luck. He's stubborn as always."

"y/n..."

There's silence for a while, it's like reality hits you and remembered everything.

"I want him back. I can't live without him, Inui." You cried.

After that day, you didn't eat, You didn't bathe. You then started to hallucinate and after a month, you lost your sanity. It's hard for Draken's friends but they need to put you in a Psychiatric hospital because you tried to kill yourself while talking to someone who isn't there.

His death hit you hard and like what you always said. He's the only one who's keeping you sane, Now he's gone you lost yourself.

"You left me." You mumbled.

End

I feel like writing some angst today hehe :) 

P.S. If you like to know what I've been listening while writing this, I put a song above hehehe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
13.9K 191 10
THE COVER IS BY NOISX This is my first fanfiction, so sorry if it's not good. But this is an AU,so it's not canon. ⚠️HENRY FORGAVE WILLIAM BECAUSE CH...
33.5K 2.1K 31
𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 Duda Donelli, era melhor amiga da Bella Mancini, decidiram fazer uma live, onde Henrique lemos entrou.. - - - - - especial de - opssdudis co...
16.3K 130 4
Finding out that her son has no quirk, inko abandons the child thinking he would be a stain on her reputation as hero. And when he really taking his...