Devil's Replaced Bride

بواسطة Abhigya1409

A girl who has been through a lot in her life, who lost her parents at the age of 5 now lives with her uncle... المزيد

Cast
Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter: 2
Chapter:3
Chapter: 4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter 12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter: 27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter: 36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter: 40
Chapter:41
Chapter: 42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44
Chapter:45
Chapter:46
Chapter:47
Chapter:48
Chapter:49

Chapter:23

3.9K 263 231
بواسطة Abhigya1409

Avneet pov:

I was shocked as hell. From the morning i am getting shocks on shocks. First he prepared the breakfast for me and then we were about to kiss. Thank god it didn't happened, otherwise i don't know what could i have done to me. After that he dropped me college and during that he touched me few times which made me tense but i was not uncomfortable with him and it shocked me that i didn't felt uneasy with him, but its just some bad memories and experiences that i don't want to even remember. 

And then he addressed me as his wife at that point i was very much shocked, because earlier he was not even ready to accept me as his wife and now he directly told the principal that i am his wife, knowing that it can create a havoc in our lives if this news came out because he don't want world to know that he is married to me. 

I sighed and went to my first class, it was of botany. 

The day was passing well, everyone seemed to be nice at least till now. Right now i am sitting  alone in the cafeteria sipping my coffee when suddenly a girl jumped in front of me sitting on the chair opposite to me and i stopped myself from screaming and placed my hand on my poor heart to calm it down.

"Oh sorry i didn't mean to scare you." she said worriedly and came towards me.

"No its okay but you should have been careful, i almost got a heart attack." i said still controlling my breathing  and she just smiled sheepishly. 

She is beautiful with long black hair and almost of my age. Her eyes were holding mischief, she really seemed cute and sweet to me and i don't know why but i had a feeling that i have seen her before.

"Btw what's your name." she asked excitedly.

"Avneet." i replied and her eyes beamed with happiness.

"Avneet kaur Nandra?" she asked with curiosity and it shocked me because i never used my full name anywhere, i only used it on papers but now on the papers also i don't use it so how did she knows it.

"Yeah but how did you know it?" i asked and she took me off guard by hugging me tightly which made me difficult to breathe.

"I am your Ash Muskaan." she said and my eyes glistened with tears. She is my Ash, my best friend from childhood. We were inseparable but after my parents died my uncle aunt broke all my relations with my friends and all my relatives, i was dead for the world.

Introducing Ashi singh.  A cute, sweet and bubbly girl, but can be feisty if someone tries to harm her loved ones. She was best friend of Avneet but after her parents died she didn't got any news about her. She doesn't even know that her parents are no more. She is also studying medical, but she is senior of Avneet.

We broke the hug and she also had tears in her eyes.

"I finally found you Muskaan." she said and i smiled.

"I am very happy to have my best friend back ash." i said with a huge grin and she also reciprocated my expressions.

"But i am angry with you Muskaan." she said crossing her arms, made a pout and turned around.

"Why my bestie?" i asked  hugging her from back and made my puppy face knowing that she can't resist that face.

"Agh don't make that face Muskaan." she said freeing herself from me.

"But tell me why are you angry?" i asked 

"Are you kidding me, at first you just disappeared from the world and then when we tried to find you we didn't even got a single clue about your whereabouts obviously i will be angry that you left me without telling me." she said and huffed with anger.

"Even i didn't want to leave ash but circumstances made me." i said in a low tone with some tears in my eyes and her face softens.

"Okay okay don't cry i will talk to you later for leaving me but now tell me that how are soni ma and aman papa." she asked and that was it, i  bursted out in tears.

"Hey hey Muskaan why are you crying?" she asked and hugged me.

"They left me!" i whispered and she froze.

"Left me? What do you mean by left me?" she asked while stammering and broke the hug.

"They left me alone in this cruel world Ash." i said and  tears also started flowing from her eyes.

"How did this happen?" she asked in a low tone and i told her everything about my life from the accident to till now that how i got married and she was shocked after listening me.

"I am sorry Muskaan, you had to suffer this all alone." she said hugging me.

"You don't have to, but now i am very happy because i got my bestie back." i said while smiling, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Muskaan you are the strongest girl i have ever seen, this much tragedies happened with you and you are still smiling like nothing happened." she said in a serious tone.

"Circumstances make people strong." i said with smile and she nodded.

"Okay now enough with the serious talks, so you are married to The Hottest Billionaire The Siddharth Nigam." she said in a dreamy tone 

"Shut up." i said with  red cheeks

"And bend over." she said and we both busted out laughing.

 (your line sidneet13tr 😝)

"Ok so tell me is he really hot like he looks in picture?" she asked 

"Ash stop with this." i said in a irritated tone.

"Someone is jealous and that someone can't handle anyone else talking about her husband hotness." she said with a smirk and my cheeks become more red.

"N..o  i am  n..not  je..ealous ." i said while stammering.

"I didn't took you name dear." she said in a sugar coated voice and i face palmed myself.

She was going to say something but the bell rang indicating that the break is over.

"Muskaan i have to go now we will meet tomorrow because our lectures finishes an hour ago from juniors." she said and kissed my cheek before going.

I saw her going outside the cafeteria with a smile on my face. I guess its really a good and a shocking day for me. I got my bestie after so many years, i thought and went to my classes.

The college finally came to the end and i took my phone out from my bag and started to book a cab while walking out of the college. I was about to book it when my phone was snatched from me and i looked upwards to see that who snatched my phone and it was him.

Damn i totally forgot that he said that he was going to pick up me. But i thought he was just joking but he is standing here right in front of me. He was standing very close to me, i looked around and i see that almost everyone was watching towards us with curious eyes and some girls were glaring me.

"I told you that i will come to pick up you so why were you booking cab." he said

"I forgot." i said in a low tone.

"Hmm." he hummed in response

"Okay now get in the car." he said and moved away from me giving me space to enter the car but i stood there only.

"What happened why are you not sitting?" he asked in a confused tone

"People are watching here only, if i will sit in the car then they will get the wrong idea." i said

"What wrong idea?" he asked. How can someone be so dumb i thought.

"People believes  that you are married to Roshni di and they have seen her if they will see me with you then they will create rumours and it can harm your reputation." i whispered to him and a look of shock passed through his face, i guess he realized the matter and now he will not take me with him so i started walking, but in a snap of second he was in front of me.

"I don't care what people thinks. they are here only to create rumours and now don't say anything and get in the car otherwise i will not think twice to carry you on my shoulder and put into the car." he said and my eyes widen. I quickly ran and sit in the car believing that he can do anyhting, i heard his chuckle behind me.

Then he also came inside and ordered the driver to take us to his penthouse.

When we reached aunt came and hugged me.

"How was your first day sweetie?" she asked

"It was very good aunt, i found my childhood bestie." i said jumping like a kid and she chuckled.

"I am glad." she said and kissed my forehead

"You wait here i will bring juice for you, you must be tired." she said

"Wow i am getting so much attention." he said in a sarcastic tone. Oh i forgot that he is also here.

"No need to be jealous pumpkin all these years my attention was for you only, now the attention will have my daughter." she said and he whined. After that aunt left for the kitchen leaving us two alone.

"So your bestie is a girl or a boy?" he asked in a hard tone with jaw clenched. It made me confused, why he wants to know about my best friend and rather then that a minute ago he was normal and now he is again in his cold self.

"Girl. Why?" i answered and he visibly relaxed making me more confused.

"Nothing." he said and aunt came having two glasses of juice.

"Have this sweetie." she said to me giving me juice and i took it mouthing her a thank you and she smiled in return.

"Here take this pumpkin." she said handing him the other one and he smiled in respone

"Don't smile much, i brought it for myself but my mood changed so i thought to give it to you." she said and i burst out laughing

He glared at me and i controlled my laughter. After that aunt left again leaving us alone. We completed our juice and he stood up and started going to his room

"Don't you have to go back to office?" i asked and my eyes widen. Why can't i keep my curiosity to myself.

"I don't had any important work so i took half day off." he replied and left and i stood there shocked. He really replied to my question without snapping at me, i thought.

I came out of my shock and went to my room to get some rest before going to library............

______________________

So here's the new chapter

Hope you liked it, please do votes and comments

Tag ur favourite or worse part.

Guys my exams are going on so updates will be late till 15. Hope you guys will understand.

We will meet in next chapter till then

Love you all, Stay safe.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

43.2K 6.5K 58
Can love be so weak that it can become weak just due to a misunderstanding? Due to that one misunderstanding, brother becomes the enemy of others. Th...
23.4K 2.6K 26
He was in love with her....madly.... for him, she was his first priority then his music and dance.... But everything ended the day she told him that...
252K 22.2K 68
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
158K 7.7K 36
SidNeet Love Story.... Peep in to know more