Prostitute • Shawn Mendes

By versacemendes

"It all started with a lap dance, then it kind of went down hill from there." // In which a 16 year old prost... More

Prostitute
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
PLZ READ

Six

7.4K 263 90
By versacemendes

I think Kennedy told me she was sixteen in the car. To my defense, she does not look sixteen, she looks eighteen or twenty one, not anything between though, just eighteen or twenty one. She has long brown hair and light brown eyes that are so easy to get lost into, and her sex skills, oh my. She fucks like she's been doing it forever, its like all my porn dreams came true in an hour. To be honest, I think I came four times, I don't even remember how many condoms I used, which is the only reason I'm not entirely sure if that number is correct.

I look at Kennedy who's head is resting on my chest as my arms are wrapped around her waist. I lean over and kiss her temple, her eyes are shut and one arm is reaching up to my shoulder while the other is near my waist. Her eyes slowly flutter open and she looks up at me and smiles. "Was that your first?" She asks, running her fingers down my chest.

"Yeah." I lie with a chuckle, I can feel my face turn a light shade of red, I'm not sure if it's because I'm lying or what I'm lying about; a twenty one year old virgin? That's a bit embarrassing.

I lost my virginity senior year after prom to Lily. She took me to her house while no one was home, well, we thought no one was home, turns out her little eleven year old sister was in the living room and heard it all go down, Lily had to pay her fifty bucks to keep her mouth shut.

It was my first time and Lily's second, she had sex with a Jack a little before they broke up, then after they broke up me and her had sex, it wasn't bad, it was prepping me for the future. After Lily, I had sex with three other girls, including one from my office, Kylee. I think Kylee is here tonight, I just haven't seen her, we fuck every Wednesday, it doesn't really mean much to me, but she sure does enjoy it.

"You were really good for your first time." She says, intertwining her fingers with mine, I bring my lips to hers and carefully kiss her, feeling her smile throughout the short kiss. "I never get this intimate with my clients." She whispers with a chuckle, making my smile slowly fade.

client

That's all I am. That's all I fucking am.

A client.

I think she notices my change in mood, because next thing I know she's kissing me, she's kissing me and whispering things I can't seem to understand. I bring my hands to her waist and carefully pull her off of me.

"D-Don't hurt me." I hear her whisper, making me raise an eyebrow. I press my lips onto hers with a chuckle.

"What?"

"Y-You just seemed upset, when boys get upset they-nevermind, I'm sorry." She replies bringing her lips to mine again. I ignore all the words that had recently came out of her mouth and continue to kiss her. Her lips are like two clouds, two clouds of cotton candy that I cant help but get lost on, everything she does I manage to get lost in. I want her to want me like I want her, but she doesn't, and she never will.

God, snap out of it, Shawn. You just met this girl.

I pull away from the kiss and give her a slight smile, "we should get dressed." She suggests, carefully sitting up on the bed and wrapping part of the blanket around her naked body. I bring my hands to her waist and pull her body closer to mine.

"We can just stay here." I say, pressing my lips onto her neck and beginning to remove the piece of cloth on her. She pulls the blanket back onto her, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Can we just go?" She asks, pulling her body away from mine.

"Y-Yeah, sure, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel-" I begin to explain before interrupted by her lips pressing onto mine. I kiss back like I'm supposed to until she pulls away again.

"Let's just go." She whispers, her skin still close to mine, her breath trailing down my mouth. I nod as I stare deep into her eyes, getting lost in them once more.

Jesus, she's so perfect.

The way she looks at me, the way her lips move as she speaks, the way she smiles when she's nervous, or how her fingers feel on my skin, her lips on my skin. I want it all, I want all of her.

At this point, I don't even care that she's a prostitute, or that she's sixteen, I just want her to be mine.

Snap out of it, Shawn.

You're being crazy, I'm being crazy.

I quickly get up and grab my underwear from the ground and slide it on. Kennedy stares at my torso and bites her lip. I then see her get up and grab her under garments as well, but hers are more scattered because of how careless i was onto where I threw them because I wanted her that badly.

She carefully puts her bra and underwear on, then comes over to me and pulls on my waist from behind. Her hands roam up my stomach as I feel her lips on my shoulder.

"Your body is so nice." She whispers, her fingers now running up my torso. "How don't you have a girlfriend?" She asks, pulling her hands away again.

"How don't you have a boyfriend?" I reply with a chuckle, making her smile as she grabs her dress on the floor.

"That would be a little hard." She says, pulling the dress over her head, she continues to pul down until the dress is fully on, excessive cleavage showing, her curves shown beautifully.

I grab my black jeans from the ground and slide into them, then pull my white shirt on over my head. I stare at Kennedy again, her body now sat down on the bed and staring back at me, making a smile appear on my lips.

"You're just going to stare at me, huh?" She asks, bringing her bottom lip beneath her upper teeth. I somehow find myself walking towards her, then leaning my body over hers and playfully puckering my lips for a kiss.

Her smile begins to fade.

Why is her smile fading? Why doesn't she look happy anymore? Did I say something wrong?

"I'll meet you downstairs, okay?" She says as she pushes my body off of her, then just like that, she's gone and I'm sitting on an empty, blue depressing bed, alone. It was always pretty depressing, but when I was fucking Kennedy it wasn't as lonely. It didn't feel like when I fuck Kylee in the office, then, I don't really feel much, I just come once and she moans my name, but it just doesn't feel right.

But with Kennedy, oh lord, with Kennedy it was so much different.

When she moaned my name it felt different, it turned me on, it made me feel good. And then when I kissed her, when we kissed and she told me she wanted more, I just want it again.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the music from downstairs get louder, which is extremely strange because of how far away the living room is from this room.

I get up and open the door, then let it shut behind me, just making the music trail louder through my ears. I slowly walk down the stair case to reveal hundreds of bodies drinking and smoking, which is nothing new, but why is the music so damn loud?

As soon as I step onto the vibrating wood floor Cam screams my name through a microphone, making everyone cup their ears because it makes an unpleasant sound. "Sorry about that." He says softer, making me chuckle to myself. "Can you guys please clear a circle around my buddy?" He asks, pointing to me, making my cheeks heat up a bit. The crowd does as he says and next thing I know I'm surrounded by a group of people, standing alone in a circle with a bright light pointed in my direction. Johnson quickly takes the microphone from Cam and climbs up onto the counter, making his body taller than the crowd.

"As you guys know, it's my best friends birthday today." Johnson slurs into the microphone with a chuckle. "And guys like him deserve one hell of a birthday." He says, then turns up the music, playing Bad by Wale. Then, out of the crowd comes Kennedy with a chair, making the crowd cheer. She places the chair down and grabs onto my shirt, pulling my body close to hers, then pushes me down on the chair. I plant my feet down on the ground, already feeling my self get excited and she hasn't even started yet.

Kennedy begins by circling the chair with her hand circling my upper chest, I try hard to keep my eyes on her, but every time I seem to loose focus and think about other things, like fucking her, or kissing her, but can I do that in front of these people?

The beat of the song begins to kick in, making Kennedy sit on my lap and move her hips to the slow rhythm. I rest my hands on  her waist as her hip movement speeds up.

I'm hard right now, and I know that she feels it because she's blushing and biting her lip, she's also pressing her ass harder on me, trying to tease me.

The song moves fast in my head, when it's over Kennedy will get off of me and we will part our separate ways, but I'm praying that the music will stop and Kennedy will have to do this all over again, but that doesn't happen. Before I know it, the music dims and so does the lights. Kennedy gets off of me, but she grabs my hand as the crowd begins close it on us.

I find my body hovering over Kennedy again, she pulls my body down to her height and presses her lips onto my cheek. "Let's get fucked up." She whispers, her lips still pressed onto my skin. I grip my hands onto her waist as the crowd pushes in, my fingers move down to her ass and I run them up once more to her waist line.

She pulls away and grabs my hand, then pushes through bodies to get us to the drinks table. Her body comes to a sudden stop as her head turns, exposing a beautiful smile painted on her lips. She carefully grabs two shots of some type of alcohol and hands me one, still smiling. She brings the shot glass up to her lips, then quickly swallows the liquid, making a sour face when she's finished. Without hesitation, she grabs another glass and does the same thing she did with the first, then repeats until she is seven glasses in and can barely stand straight. Then, there's me. Who is still a little tipsy from before but not even one shot in.

I bring the glass to my lips, inhaling the strong scent of the alcohol. The liquid touches my lips as I slowly tip it over, letting the drink trail to my tongue. I try my best to ignore the burning sensation running down my tongue, I don't know how Kennedy did it, she drank it down like it was water.

Kennedy begins to laugh at me as she pulls me in closer to the table. Her unsteady fingers roam through the bag of already rolled blunts and she grabs one and puts it between her lips. She grabs a lighter from the table and lights the end of the blunt, then inhales the smoke, exhaling it into my face.

I grab another shot glass from the table, then quickly tip it over into my mouth and drink
the alcohol inside, just to find myself grabbing another and another, until I'm six shots  in and feel my entire body tingling. Kennedy is still smoking the blunt, so I take it from her fingers and place an end between my lips. I carefully inhale as much as I can, feeling it trail through my lungs, then exhale. 

I rest my hand on her waist, then pull her body close to mine, roughly pressing my lips onto hers. She slowly pulls away and grabs the blunt from my fingers. "I love this." She slurs, bringing the cigar to her lips.

"I love you." I slur back, bringing my lips back to hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5K 130
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
15.8K 460 55
Maisie Alatore hatte alles: ein unbeschwertes Leben, ein gut bezahlten Job und einen liebenswerten Freund. Als sie eines Tages einen schweren Fehler...
50.3K 7.5K 158
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? ➪ Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
32K 1K 38
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭. Aïssata ist wie jedes andere Mädchen in ihrem Alter: Sie hat ihr Abitur in der Tasche, hat danach direk...