Los Santos Adventures

By DrexhunterCross

Hey guys here's another chapter. Now i know it's out of the blue and it seems kind of odd. But have a read an... More

Los Santos (Ch.1)
Business (Ch.2)
A Job for Three (Ch.3)
Michael De Santa (Ch.4)
Preparation (Ch.5)
Jewellery Heist (Ch.6)
Race Spot (Ch.7)
Alexa (Ch.8)
Training (Ch.9)
Racing Off (Ch.10)
Lamar's Heist (Ch.11)
A New Player (Ch.12)
Choices We Make (Ch. 13)
Crew (Ch. 14)
Patching things up (Ch. 15)
The Mess (Ch.17)
Military problems (Ch.18)
Business Plans (Ch.19)
Sandy Shores (Ch.20)

Prison Break (Ch.16)

870 30 9
By DrexhunterCross

Y/N: "I want to make it clear... That tomorrow is when we need to be at our best. That means... No drugs or alcohol in your system before this or anything else. It can wait. Now, Lester. If you would be so kind."

Lester stepped up to the whiteboard as Lamar sat on a chair; Mai sat on the couch while Oliver sat beside her, taking a sip of his beer. I would've cussed him out, stating he needed to stay focused. But there was no need for that today.

Lester: "Alright, the plan will be going off tomorrow. The plane has been double-checked by Oliver, along with the car by Y/N. Now let's begin, Mai. You'll be taking out the driver of the actual prison bus for our decoy to work. It should allow you enough time to hack into it and place the codes into our fake one. Meanwhile, Y/N and Lamar will be taking the actual bus into the prison... Wait for the codes to be sent in, which will allow you access into the"

Lester pulled the board towards him and started mentioning where we should be, locations needed. While I silently studied the board, it was all going to take place tomorrow. We're as prepared as could be... But my mind was still focused on what happened earlier this morning.

[Flash Back]

Alexa and I had woken up in my van. I half expected her to hate it or turn away. Didn't stop us from rocking the van. Waking up beside her, I couldn't stop myself from smiling as she gleefully looked up at me. Placing her hand on my cheek as she gave me a morning kiss.

Alexa: "Good morning."

Y/N: "Morning, beautiful."

I pulled her towards me and hugged her close; she half chuckled and choked as I put a bit of weight on her, and she playfully asked me to get off her. For maybe a second longer, I held her close. Kissing her cheek, and got out of bed.

Then headed for the shower, not wanting to stink up the place. Alexa stood over the oven preparing a breakfast, placing an omelette on my plate and took her apron off, revealing her underwear from the night before.

Alexa: "Eat up."

Y/N: "I'd prefer to eat you."

Alexa: "Stop."

Rolling my eyes, I gorged on the breakfast and found her rummaging around the place. Searching for the clothes that I tore off her the night before. I watched her rear in the air as she picked up the clothing and heard her talking to me.

Alexa: "Do you think everyone will be fine?"

Y/N: "Everything will be fine~."

Alexa said, still looking the other way, as I stared at her tiny skirt and red underwear.

Alexa: "You sure? I mean, we did kind of leave them... Before... Stop staring at my ass?"

Alexa said, spotting me in the mirror, and I chuckled, watching her place the final piece of clothing on then moved to sit at her seat. I pulled her towards me and placed her on my lap. She looked at me as I kissed her lips once more and sighed.

Y/N: "Come on, you can stay for the night... I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

Alexa huffed, then gasped for air as I gnawed on her neck. I could feel the goosebumps running all over her body and wrapped my arm around her waist.

Alexa: "No, I need to go~."

Y/N: "Three more hours~."

Biting on her neck, I felt her spin around and messing with my hair, leaning against me as I softly blew on her neck. Her fingers twitched, and for a moment, I could feel those toes bend as she gasped for air.

Alexa: "No~ I can't ~."

Y/N: "Two hours then."

Alexa stood up and walked over to the door, then turned back to me smiling, and I sighed.

Alexa: "I'm sorry, I can't... I told you last night I need to go to work tomorrow. I'm flying my employer out at eight, and it's six."

With a sigh, I stood up and kissed her forehead. Giving her a hug, then watched her smiling. Understanding that, I knew it. But forgive me for trying to keep her here. Within five minutes of me putting on shoes, grabbing my keys, we were off.

Already at the airport, Alexa was hard at work, taking notes of the plane and crew. Putting everything inside, twenty minutes before the flight, a black limousine rolled up to the plane. A woman with long flowing black hair stepped onto the plane with a large man followed by two bodyguards walked up to Alexa.

All of these people were clearly Latino, and the owner was clearly wealthy; he shook my hand and walked onto the plane as three children arrived in another car. Finally, Alexa gave me one last kiss as a goodbye as the plane took off.

For as long as I humanly could, I kept my eyes on the plane as it sailed through the air and left me behind. Knowing all too well, we'll probably only see each other for the next month when there is another visit.

[Flash Back]

Lester: "Did you all get that?"

Lamar: "Yes."

Mai: "Yes."

Oliver: "Whatever you say, mate."

Lester looked at me, and I shook my head. Already knowing I personally had gone through the logs ever since we started this little mission of ours, my thoughts on Alexa would have to wait in silence.

Y/N: "Yes, I got that letter."

Lester: "Good, alright, then I'll see you all later."

Everyone stood up and walked off while I sat in my seat, staring at the board. Scratching my beard as Lester took a seat beside me, using his cane to balance his chin on.

Y/N: "Do you think we're ready?"

Lester: "On a technical scale, with all the equipment and such. Yes, but in practice... Well, I'm not too sure."

I nodded with him, after all. Unfortunately, this mission was getting dodgier by the minute; it was too late to walk out now and with the request a few days ago by our employer.

About assassinating our target former friend, that sold him out to the FIB. I couldn't put my finger on it, no matter how much I thought about it. Someone from the government, I don't know who was playing us. Didn't matter in the end; thanks to Mai and her hacking, we appeared almost invisible.

Lester: "Have you spoke to Michael?"

I nodded; I often spoke to Michael every two or three days apart. Apparently, a job had sprung up due to Trevor; it was dealt with Merryweather. A private army sounded fun and had good money in it. But, from the sounds of it...

It went terrible real quick. That didn't seem to end their troubles, though, as Steve Haines apparently needed Michael, Franklin, and Trevor to steal something. They were gathering gear the last time I spoke to them. When I asked if I should get involved, Michael asked me not to. He was unaware that Steve had got me running around the city killing gang bangers.

Yet, somehow the city was still holding up, and I was somehow never found.

Lester: "You up for this?"

Y/N: "Doesn't matter. I can't back out now. Just need something to add a little... Oomph, you know."

Lester: "Then you might like this."

He was already standing up and leading me out of the warehouse and to the drive-in section, turning to Lester. He opened a garage, and I stared back at him, then the cargo, that read ammunition.

Y/N: "What on earth?"

Lester: "Have a look inside."

Carefully opening the box, I found an ammo container and found a few Ak-47's, along with a few fully automatic pistols. Then, I found an attachment that made my heart stop as I held the ammo in my hand, the casing was blue and read explosive.

Y/N: "Lester, is this..."

Lester: "Surprise!"

Lester let off a cracker, and I went silent, placing the ammunition in the box. For a moment, He chuckled as he held out one of the rifles.

Lester: "You know I don't celebrate birthdays or anything stupid, like that. But since you took this death job. I decided to give you an early present. So what... Do you think?"

Y/N: "You bought me... a grenade launcher?"

Lester: "Don't look so surprised."

I chuckled, opening the attachment to make sure there was nothing inside and placed the rifle's butt onto my shoulder. Then, turned on the light function and the detachable suppressor, I silently marvelled at the machinery.

Y/N: "It's beautiful...."

Lester: "Glad to hear it. After all, we don't want you getting shot tomorrow... And, if the cops act like, I think they will. You're going to need it."

I smiled, walking over to Lester, wanting to give him a hug. Instead, he brought his cane up, pushing me back.

Lester: "I don't like close contact."

[Time Skip]

Lester: "Everything is set up. It's up to you now."

Y/N: "Roger that."

Within a second, Lester had killed his line on the headpiece in my ear and quickly, I looked back to Lamar as he sat in the back of the bus. Staring me as I drove us up to the compound.

Lamar: "You know this is some racist bullshit, right!"

Y/N: "Sorry, man, it's just the tattoos they give you away."

Lamar: "Fuck you."

Y/N: "And we're playing the part rather well."

Lamar: "Eat a dick...."

Y/N: "See, it's believable."

Glancing back to the road, I studied the prison compound and waited for the gate to open. Although Mai should've taken over the bus nearly two minutes ago, the codes had come in on my phone, and the security guard waved us in.

Driving into the prison and stopping near the back, I opened the door and watched Lamar stand up from his seat and headed for the door. As he passed me, I spoke up.

Y/N: "Move it, inmate!"

He turned to me, making a scene as two guards arrived at the door. Waiting for Lamar to pass me, they were unaware of that as he stepped past me. I slipped a gun into his pocket and watched him follow the group.

Mai: "This is Whiskey, searching for Maxim Rashkovsy."

Stepping behind the guards and hoisting my duffle bag on my shoulder, I placed my hand over my ear.

Y/N: "Understood."

The guard spun around, looking at me.

Guard: "Understood what?"

Y/N: "Nothing... Just get this guy into the detention centre."

Guard: "The new guy is freaking out."

The other guard chuckled as he swatted the baton into his hand. Not hard, but creating a thwacking sound in the air as we kept marching to the door.

Guard 2: "Oh, how the rookies freak out. Listen, kid, these gang bangers aren't tough. Isn't that right!"

Lamar: "Fuck you!"

I bit my lip and watched Lamar kick the security guard in the groin. His chains on his feet and arms came off, and the guard was about to call out over his radio. With a slight groan, I went for the pistol on my hip then struck the guard in the back of the head, knocking him out.

Lamar: "Who's tough now, asshole!"

Y/N: "Really?"

Lamar: "Let's just get this guy!"

For a moment, I shook my head, then heard a buzzing sound coming from above us to see the drone was finally up. It was a small black drone with a camera on us. There was a quick bounce of the drone. Almost appearing like a nod.

Mai: "I see you, Zulu and Yankee."

Y/N: "Great job whiskey, where's X-ray?"

Oliver: "I'm fucking here, you dumb cunt. Now hurry up. I'm flying near the prison."

Lamar walked towards me as I opened the duffle bag revealing our masks and guns. Within seconds, Lamar picked up the rifle and was aiming down its site as I clicked an option on my phone. There was a spark from the gate as motors and engines died out.

Mai: "Powers out."

Y/N: "Understood moving to the location."

Reaching a ladder that overlooked the watchtowers of the prison, Lamar and I ran over to the nearest tower, taking out two of the guards with suppressors as the men on the field were being led back to the prison.

Mai: "I've got eyes on Maxim Rashkovsy. He's located around the corner... You better hurry. He's been attacked."

Y/N: "On it."

We sprinted down the long pathway and soon regretted it as the backup generator went off. Finally, the alarm blared to life, and I growled. We should've been able to handle it.

But for some odd reason, this prison is more advanced than it appears over the com-link. Mai screamed, stating something in mandarin. Lamar glanced at me, not sure what she said, but I shook my head, affirming. We shouldn't know.

Looking down from our vantage point, Rashkovsy was on the floor, being kicked from all sides. We both took aim and fired, shot three rounds into the body of inmates. The bullets met their marks as four men dropped to the floor, their heads exploding due to the impact.

The remaining two ran off. We were about to run down the stairs as a stray bullet came whizzing past my head. We ducked down, finding a group of guards with pistols and rifles aimed at us.

Lamar: "Holy shit!!!"

We vaulted over the railing and landed on the floor behind the workout station. Lamar crawled behind a bench as I did the same, the bullets came rushing past us, and the only thing I could hear was Lamar screaming over to me.

Lamar: "Oh, fuck this!!!"

Clicking over the grenade function, I took a deep breath and spoke over to Mai.

Y/N: "Where are they?"

Mai: "Twelve, one and two."

Lamar glanced at me, and I nodded, counting down with my fingers. He nods, understanding the signal, and gets on his haunches.

Y/N: "Three... Two... One!!!"

Spinning around, I fired the grenade launcher and watched it fly in slow motion towards where the guards had come together; the grenade went off by their feet, sending them flying. They screamed, and a few men looked to me as I pulled out a second grenade, placing it in the gun once more.

Within that second of firing, Lamar had made a run for Rashkovsy; he darted behind a cement wall where our target was hidden. But that didn't stop him from firing on a few as he slid beside the man. A second grenade went off, and another group was taken out.

Within seconds I switched to my rifle rounds and took off the remaining few; they toppled to the floor and made stood beside the two. Narrowly missing three shots that would've struck my chest.

Rashkovsy: "I order professionals... What was that!"

Lamar: "Mother fucker, what you say!"

Rashkovsy turned to Lamar as I took a smoke grenade from my jacket, already pulling the pinout, creating a distraction for us. Stopping the guards from charging our location.

Y/N: "Yankee, use that rifle and take out the snippers on the tower."

Lamar shook his head and darted into the smoke, still undercover and fired. Turning to Rashkovsy, I held out an automatic pistol and watched him take it. That was the moment I could study the man; he was thinner than his original picture and had lost a lot of weight since entering prison.

But and his full head of hair was now shaved off, along with those thick dollar store glasses. Yet the man didn't seem to notice as he studied the pistol in his hand.

Rashkovsy: "Very nice, you know I met a few screws in this place... That almost killed me. I hope I meet them again."

Y/N: "Let's hope not."

The man seemed annoyed and stared at me for longer than I was comfortable with. Finally, Lamar darted back and smirked.

Lamar: "Took them out, but there's a group of them waiting for us."

Mai: "It just got worse...."

Lamar: "How could it get any worse?"

There was a swooshing sound racing towards us, the cover we had made was now parting, revealing a police helicopter making its way towards the prison; it couldn't be further than a minute or two out.

Y/N: "Whiskey, we need a way out of here!"

Mai: "There's a gate past those guards, about eight hundred meters away. I'll drive towards it and meet you there."

Rashkovsy: "I repeat this, are you not professionals?"

Glancing quickly out of our cover, I spotted about twenty guards, half of them wearing black uniforms appearing like SWAT. The helicopter racing over them and towards us. There was a split second where time seemed to slow down, the helicopter moving slower than expected.

The glass pain protecting revealed the pilot; I could even make out the subtle lines on his face with this scope, then I fired.

The rifle pushed back, but not before I saw the pilots head do limp, then a man screamed as the helicopter came crashing down. Hitting half of the men behind cover and exploded, for the remaining guards to run or be shot.

Y/N: "We're as good as you can get, now behind us. Yankee!"

Lamar grabbed Rashkovsy and pulled him along. As I moved in front of them, acting as the primary target as we drove through the area, a few shots went off. But the guards and SWAT team didn't have time to fire. They were too focused on the explosion near them that picking them off almost seemed too easy.

When Mai came over the radio screaming, we're clear, we ran for the gate; I watched the black armour car come racing through the two metal gates and come to a stop in front of us.

Mai was in the back seat controlling the car with her phone. She opened the door for Rashkovsy as Lamar made his way to the passenger's seat. Already in the driver's seat and taking control of the car. A bullet struck the window revealing the bulletproof window aided.

Y/N: "X-ray, are you ready to land."

Oliver: "Yes, Yankee... I mean Whiskey... I mean... You know what I mean."

Mai: "We've got a problem. Every police officer is after us and making their way here."

Studying the off-road path, which was mostly desert and small rocks that scattered the ground, that made the car buck and jut out of its path every few seconds. I had to keep the speed, have both hands on the wheel, and dodge whatever was in front of me before it was too late, forcing everyone to grab their seats, waiting for the moment this car would flip, Lamar silently shaking as he bounced up and down.

Lamar: "This is... Fucking insane!"

Y/N: "Well, we're not done yet, tell me you've landed this thing!"

Riding over a pitch of sand, we darted over the train's rails and stopped near the airstrip, the cop cars getting closer by the second. The sirens screaming in my ear as the plane came into arcing dive and landed a few meters ahead of us. Then, with a motion of my finger, they darted out of the car towards their target.

The blinking lights of red, blue and white were getting closer. Opening my door and standing up for them to see, I fired another grenade into the police cars, flipping them both as they came to a grinding stop. With a groan, I placed a sticky bomb on the ground and spun the car around.

Only catching the faint glimpse of the aeroplane taking off.

Y/N: 'OK... Now for the plan.'

There was no way that I could drive this car and meet up with the group, especially in an armoured vehicle. I'd need to switch cars at a point set, Lester and I agreed on that, so making my escape as cop cars chased after me.

It took maybe five minutes to get the cops off my tail and reached the destination, a cargo port. Driving the car into one of the metal containers. I stepped out of the car, hearing the police broadcast on my phone, knowing my time was running short. I opened a second crate and stepped into the white sedan, and stripped my clothes off, putting on a Hawaiian shirt with a surfboard on the top of the roof of the car.

Putting on sandals and shorts, driving slowly to the front gate. I watched the cops race towards the gate as I left the building behind me. Putting my glasses on and listened to some classic rock, within seconds of them racing off into the cargo area.

I carefully drove up to the meeting point taking nearly ten minutes, coming down the hill to find three landing on the shore. Stepping out of the car, I threw our grey bag of clothing and watched them all quickly change.

Oliver chuckled, stared at me and started to laugh. While I stared back at him as I lowered my sunglasses.

Oliver: "What the fuck... Are you... Suppose to be."

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the parachutes left on the beach and placed them in the car. Knowing all too well that compared to my other clothing, this get-up looked almost ridiculous.

Y/N: "Ha, ha... Los Santos is a surfing capital for America. Better than driving around."

Oliver: "If you're a surfer, then we're all fucked."

I wanted to add that my plan was to go surfing after this. At least to take a lesson. But remained silent and watched them race to the car. Lamar sat in the front; he was sweating and taking slow, steady breaths. As Mai and Oliver took the two back seats. They were also shaken, but not as much as Lamar.

Lamar: "So... We're alive right?"

Oliver: "What's wrong, mate. Have a problem with jumping out of a plane?"

Lamar: "Fuck you... That's some white people shit, man. I just want to stay on the ground."

I chuckled and nodded, knowing it was probably the whitest thing we could have done. Then, found a message sent to me by Lester. Stating the money has been wired, and our bank accounts will get a statement soon.

When the message came through, I watched all of them light up and even felt the same. It was one of the most significant pay-outs I've had as a group. It could only get better from here.

[Time Skip]

Lester: "Everything has been sent, now don't call me for the next few days. You guys should remain low or go back to normal life. Understood."

Turning back to our group as the music bounced around the Unicorn strip. Club, I chuckled as Lamar walked over to one of the girls and asked her for a private dance, then was quickly slapped across the face. As she walked away, swaying her hips.

Y/N: "Got it, I'll tell the group."

Hanging up the call, I went back to my seat carrying four shots of Whiskey and placed them on the table. Lamar was still trying his luck. Mai glanced at me than her phone screen. The expression on her face told me everything I needed to know about her time in this place.

Mai: "Did we really have to come here?"

Taking one of the glasses of Whiskey, I sipped on the drink and shrugged my shoulders.

Y/N: "You didn't have to come; this is just a way of celebrating. Get all the energy and fear out."

Mai: "I get that... But-"

She went quiet as one of the dancers gave her a wink, and instead of blushing, she simply narrowed her eyes then looked away.

Y/N: "Something wrong?"

Mai: "This is place is filthy. That's all I want to say...."

Lamar: "Filthy? This place is the most magical in Los Santos."

Stated Lamar as he took a seat beside us. Downing the Whiskey and quickly called for another beer, I sighed and watched him stare at one of the girls. She was good looking, had large breasts and a great ass. Even her piece of clothing that clung to her body that snuggly held was eye-catching.

For a moment, I could've sworn even Mai was staring at her for longer than usual. Then she quickly shook her head and turned back to her phone.

Lamar: "And when you see something like that... Damnnn~"

The dance spun around glanced over at our table, walking over to Lamar then passing him. Making her way towards Mai, the girl placed her hand on her shoulder.

Dancer: "Hello... Sweet thing, would you like a dance~."

Mai: "What, no... I mean, what... I mean, you're a bit too close."

Patting Mai on the back, I held out three hundred and watched the dancer practically drag Mai into the back room. Lamar groaned, flopping down on the table as he downed Mai's drink next.

Y/N: "What's wrong, Lamar?"

Lamar: "Nothing, my nigga, just... Bitches, you know."

I nodded, knowing soon enough I'd find both Juliet and Emma. I haven't really seen them since my second date with Alexis. Now, I'm not so sure. I'd need to check in on them.

Y/N: "Tell me about it."

Lamar: "I mean, really, what's a brother got to do to show these ladies a good time?"

Y/N: "I don't know that answer, but let's focus on the most oppressing matter. Where's Oliver?"

Lamar rolled his eyes, stealing even Oliver's drink.

Lamar: "Who knows, that motherfucker is on his own 'journey'."

Y/N: "What does that mean?"

Lamar surveyed the room and motioned for me to come closer. He whispered his answer.

Lamar: "Listen, I like the white boy as much as the next brother. But you, you're a good dude... Even say, my bro. But, him... He's got a problem. Before you arrived here, he asked if he could find a person who could hook him up. And I'm not talking... herbal, I'm talking shit that can hurt a mother fucker."

I groaned. I didn't need a crew of a bunch of junkies. I was that person before, and that never helps. They make you slow and a slave to their effects.

Y/N: "What did he get?"

Lamar: "I don't know, but he came back high as a kite and then was in the back room with a few girls. Stating he was the richest man in here."

There in this blaring club, among a few men and women that were enjoying the show. I silently groaned, knowing after this I was going to have to ask Oliver to leave. Drugs aren't the problem or a solution. It just makes working with you a threat, especially if the cops find you and decide to rat us out.

That was my biggest fear when it came to Lamar. Now it was Olivers.

I sighed, moving into my seat and pulled out a cigarette wanting to calm down, then felt Lamar tug me out of my train of thought, only to see. The manager of the placing staring at us, his hair was slicked back, and he wore a gold watch and chain in a beautiful black suit.

???: "Excuse me, you two wouldn't happen to know the white boy that was in the back room?"

Y/N: "He wouldn't happen to be the tall red-head."

The manager nodded as I stood up. He shook my hand and led Lamar and me into the backroom as he softly spoke up.

???: "My names Leon man, listen I have a good business going for me. My girls are hard workers, you know...."

Y/N: "OK,"

Leon: "Now that you understand that I need you to deal with this mess."

Leon opened the door revealing Oliver on the floor, frothing from the mouth and violently shaking from side to side. His eyes had rolled into the back of his head. In his hand was a piece of cloth that was part of one of the dancer's outfit.

Lamar: "Fuck!"

Kneeling beside the man, I placed two fingers on his neck and sighed.

Y/N: "Shit... He's dead."

Leon: "That's why I brought you here, see... I don't need this shit on my property, so get this mother fucker out of here."

Y/N: "Excuse me?"

I said, standing up and stared at the man, his two-piece suit.

Leon: "Now hold on, I ain't looking for trouble. Just move this cracker."

Everything inside me told me this was a rouse. Leon was getting blackmail on us, but what could we do. If we didn't get Oliver out of here, then we're fucked and if the cops can distinguish him. Turning to Lamar, I held out my keys, and he understood. He'd bring the car around back.

Finding Mai in the arms of a woman was strange enough. Even more bizarre was how the two swapped clothing. But after explaining she was needed, we walked/dragged Oliver out of the strip club.

Mai: "So what do we do now?"

Lamar: "I don't know...."

Y/N: "For now, drive us to the beach."

Lamar glanced in the rearview mirror, then nodded. Then turned to Mai.

Lamar: "Where your clothes at?"

Mai: "Just... fucking drive."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 787 18
"Mr. NotFound, you got a letter from Mr. WasTaken" Said his first hand man. "Mr. WasTaken?, how did he know where to send it" Replied Mr. NotFound. "...
1.1K 36 6
It was a story that traveled around the neighborhood. The man who pulled off a secured bank heist all on his own; Lamar thought it was too good to be...
20.8K 509 11
*** Sexual Content Starts Right Away in First Chapter and Sprinkled Throughout the Rest of the Story, Drug Use and Mature Language- Adult Mature Read...
11.4K 262 5
Hey! This is my first story, I wrote this story for my friend (don't ask, we're weird xD) she said it was very good so I decided to share it on wattp...