the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
THE SPECIAL MOMENT
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

|#32:taking jung Hoseok|

297 23 7
By cutemuffins0

"goodbye now, our king"

the guards shouted, practically getting the attention of there king. going to the king and saving him. jimin just shoot it, not caring who will get shot by it.

luckily yoongi wasn't hit and got alarmed turned around immediately, he saw his trust worthy guard on the groud.

Holding his right shoulder, has blood on it.

He is so angry, angry that much he run to jimin opened the gates and got out. he punched jimin left and right, not stopping until jungkook held him.

jimin was in deep pain because he was hit with yoongi's powerful punches.

But still jimin held the gun and hit another men.

"you little dipshit, I'll kill youu!", yoongi was shouting, looking at the running boy while laughing and playing with the angry man behind him.

"yoongi calm down", jungkook was trying his best to calm his cousin down, really hard to make it up for the younger.

"how would i calm down, he shot our men and-shit", he began to run into the main entrance, not caring the pain in his head.

thinking of what did jimin said earlier, 'they will have him, just you wait yoongi-ah' That's the line before he disappeared.

he was still running, pushing and getting into the big and huge hallway. jungkook was following telling him to stop and just calm down.

"jungkook stop telling me what to do, just call the doctor and prioritize our men!", he shouted back to his cousin who stopped on his tracks and backwards then left there.

yoongi was busy finding hoseok's room, his not even focused on what he'll do first because it was irritating.

yoongi is happy to see hoseok's room, changing his expression when he didn't see his omega on the room.

He searched and searched but no one was to be seen in this room, but he spotted something on the huge window where his omega rarely seat on for a relaxing time.

he went there, hoping to have a clue where to find his lost omega.

But none, just a paper with blood on it.

it had yoongi's blood boiling 'i swear if someone hurt him, I'll fucking kill them with no regrets' yoongi thought, already opened the paper.

it says, "heyya yoongi, how's your day? I got your omega by the way. if you won't mind we will be having a lot of fun. He will be in heaven, having so much time with me is going to be our first bound." the letter says and yoongi ripped it on half.

"arghh!! I'll get you!" yoongi shouted, he was burning his lungs out. So angry about the fact that he was so slow and not even realizing that it was just a trap.

something ranged, his cellphone had the ringing sound. he got it and answered the call.

"hello yoongi", the man on the other line greeted him, but he just rolled his eye's knowing that it was the kidnapper.

"what do you want? where's my omega.", he sounded like a man in a fight.

"his here, crying and begging to be released on his chains"

"you fucking mo-"

"call me moron and your omega's head will be our dinner", yoongi stayed silent after that, dont want to say something wrong because it was his omega's life hold.

"good boy yoongi, dad really thought you to be a good son huh?" yoongi was really confused, maybe this guy had a family -that yoongi can make them suffer to hell.

"what are you talking about?", yoongi had to know it. but the guy just laughed and scoffed.

"god yoongi, don't be so wrecked and confused about my personal life"

"do i have too ask you if i might know it?", yoongi answered, now raising an eyebrow.

"fucking liar! aish just go here and save your little omega"

"my pleasure"

"little shit!" then the guy hung up, leaving yoongi confused and angry.

he was thinking of a plan, but first he needed to have jungkook's side.

He went out, left the room and went to where jungkook is. he got there witnessing his guards on a painfully moment on their lives.

"jeon!" he called, jungkook turned to him and run to him because he was in distance.

"what!?, where's hoseok?", jungkook answered, catching his breath.

"they got them, can you hack my phone and get their location?" yoongi said handing his cellphone to jungkook. "i can't, namjoon can", he said, yoongi sighing.

Namjoon was hit, earlier he was the one whom jimin shot.

"joon", yoongi was heading to his bed, where the doctors cure him. "yes y-your highness?" he answered, getting all weak and looking like a sick man.

"can you hack my cellphone?"

"yes i can"

"okay, btw thank you for saving me" yoongi said hugging the younger. Really appreciate how the younger got so much a fighter for saving their kings life.

Namjoon didn't answer after that, yoongi hand his phone over to namjoon and namjoon held it, working on.

while namjoon was getting into the hacking process, yoongi went on his room. got something that will help him save his mate.

he was thinking of what to do first, who was the kidnapper? or how is hoseok going their hands.

back at namjoon's state, he was looking around the unfamiliar place on yoongi's phone. he had hacked the phone and luckily he had opened the cctv's and the guards account.

now figuring out where to guide yoongi in and out, but the main thing was he had noticed someone so much alike with their king.

he didn't give a tone of care of it, but it indeed disturb him.

namjoon was too busy checking those cctv's, didn't even noticed the older calling him.

"a-ah, sorry. i had hacked your phone and checked the cctv's, i had the location too" he protest, the older nodding and looked at the injured guard.

"thank you so much joon", yoongi said and namjoon just shook his head and patted his shoulder.

"aren't you going with the other mans?", he asked and yoongi sort of flew away by the question. "im not sure, if i did bring some of them maybe the kidnapper will kill my omega. So i won't do that" he said, turning around.

"goodluck, hyung", namjoon said, yoongi who was startled by the name but ended up smiling too it. "i will" then he walked off, jungkook following.

"can't i come?", jungkook asked, yoongi didn't looked back at him. Busy changing his suit for the good event this night.

because him imagining, torturing the one who did all of this.

"no", he shortly answered, earning a sigh from the younger. "yoongs, it's danger-"

"well if it is I'll easily deal with it on my own, for my omega", cutting off the younger because his too much annoyed on the youngers attitude.

"im just worried, yoongs"

"worried or not, im going"

"fine, namjoon can hack phones tho. We will guide you there" jungkook said, yoongi didn't answered just nodding and walking off the younger's sight.

Heading to the horses, wanting to have the courageous of the following time.

He wanted to use amira.

Because this horse was none other than his mother's own sacrifices. neither its too powerful and can help him on his way to the dangerous side of the world.

him seeing the horse looking at him, getting anxious if he would decide to use amira then sapphire.

"hey there amira..", his voice was soft and slow. Enough to take the horse feelings and make her feel better. "can i touch you?", he firstly asked permission, the horse automatically get it and purposely held his head down.

Yoongi began too cares the horses hair. gently humming and taking amira's feelings.

"there, can i ride you?", yoongi asked the horse making noise and licking yoongi's face. "outta girl, let's go save your new owner" then he jumped and got into the horse.

"im coming seok"last words from the king where he will be saving and taking back his pure and precious little omega.

-heyyyaaa guysss new update! sorry for the 3 days no update guys. I got sick and busy.
Didn't intended to just leave this book for e days, but at least im back! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I got a little bit of confused on this one.

muah muah, in the next update guys! luv lots<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 5.5K 56
Yoongi doesn't have much faith in finding a romantic partner. His track record with relationships has not been good. It's gotten to the point that he...
69.6K 5.7K 45
❝There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If it means killing the bloodsuckers keeping him captive, I promise to move Hell and Heaven to have him back...
43.3K 3.7K 26
Being a personal assistant to CEO Min Yoongi isn't all it's cracked up to be. Sure, he's attractive, gorgeous, and richer than God... but he's also t...
18.2K 1.1K 19
Yoongi didn't expect any of it at all. A big crush on a leather-clad sunshine-smiled beast of a man or the adventures that came with him. Getting lo...