Valerio // 18+|| book 1

By ShanayJones629

(Book one of the DeLuca series) SMUT WARNING πŸ”₯🀫 ______________________________________________ "How much" h... More

Introduction
2πŸ”₯
3
4πŸ”₯
5πŸ”₯
6πŸ”₯
7
8
9πŸ”₯
10
11πŸ”₯
12
13
14πŸ”₯
15
16πŸ”₯
17
18
19
20
21πŸ”₯
22
23
24
25πŸ”₯
26πŸ”₯
27πŸ”₯
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 πŸ”₯
35
36
37πŸ”₯
38
39
40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 πŸ”₯
51
52
53
54
55
The End.
Part two is out....

1

185K 3.8K 3.1K
By ShanayJones629

L Y D I A

"All you have to do is say yes Lydia" Ivy said and lit my cigarette.

I don't normally smoke, it an occasionally thing. 

"I don't want to be a hooker Ivy, I'm okay with being regular waitress a Danny's coffee shop," I said after exhaling a gash of smoke.

"Not a hooker Lydia, a dancer," she emphasized on the word dancer and I sighed.

"Look you'll only dancing and they don't get to touch us unless we say so. And both you and I know that your job being a waitress isn't getting you anywhere in fixing your financial problems," she said while getting up from the floor.

"Think about it okay? Because we both know you really need the money," she said after pouring herself a glass of whiskey.

Pulling my hair out of the ponytail it was in, I looked down at my toenails that were painted white.

Ivy was right, I do need the money and my job at the coffee near our campus wasn't helping at all.

I'm a college student who has to work to provide for myself. I had no help financial wise. The last time I saw my dad, I was nine years old. It was only my mom and my big brother Asher. The only person I knew as family in this world. Asher is twenty-two and I'm nineteen years old.

My mom has cancer and she needs money for her surgery and treatments. Two months after arriving into Italy, I found out about my mom's condition when my brother had to rush her to the nearest hospital.

I'm on a scholarship here in Italy at the University of Pisa and I'm considering on going back home to help my brother take care of my mom.

"I should get going now I have a client for nine o'clock I'll see you tomorrow muah," Ivy spoke and my chains of thoughts broke.

She grabbed her duffel bag and blowed me a kiss.

"Bye, muah" I said and while mimicking her action of blowing a kiss. She exited our apartment and I left alone.

Getting up from the ground I picked up the pizza box and walked to the door. After locking the door I placed the pizza box in the fridge before pulling out a soda.

Taking a sip from the bottle I went to my room before dialing Ash's number.

"Hey," he said while trying to hide the tiredness in his voice.

"Hey Ash, um how's mom?"

"Good, how are your studies?" He said while trying to change the topic.

"Asher don't do that. Talk to me, tell me the truth please," I said and he sighed

"Okay she's getting worse and my job isn't helping at all. The bills are high and she needs that fucking surgery and I can't even afford it. Lydia this is killing me so no everything isn't good" he said and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

Yes, I wanted the truth from him no matter how hard it is to hear.

"It's gonna be ok Ash I promise we'll get through this-"

"No Ly we won't if I don't get some money fast. Because if I can't afford that surgery she dies and everything won't be fucking okay" he said before I heard something broke in his end.

"Ash-"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have cursed at you," he said before sighing into the phone

"I get it don't be sorry," I reasoned.

"Hey Ash come on man, your fucking girlfriend can wait. We have work to do!" someone yelled from his end of the call.

"I'm talking to my sister you fucking ass," Ash said and I sat down on my bed

"I have to get back to work Ly. I'll call you back when I can. I love you sis"

"I love you too Ash. Bye," I said before he hang up.

Placing my phone down on my bed, I walked to my bathroom. Turning the shower on I stripped from my clothes.

After my shower, I got dressed before going to bed.

•°•

"Hey," Ivy said after taking a seat next to me.

"Hi," I said before focusing on my professor as he spoke.

"Can I borrow your notes from this morning's class?" she asked and I nod before handing her my book.

"How was it," I asked without having to turn to her.

"I may have had sex with him," she said and my eyes widened in shock. My eyes went to her and she looked away.

"You what?" I whisper shout and her eyes trailed away from her books to her nails

"I had sex with him" she spoke softly.

"So much for just dancing," I said and she bit down her bottom lip while playing with her fingers

"This doesn't makes me a hooker right?" she asked

"Did he pay you extra for the sex?" I asked and she nodded.

"Then I guess it does," I said honestly before placing my eyeballs back on the board.

"So how was the sex?" I asked after a while and she turned towards me.

"Amazing," she said and I smiled while shaking my head.

"Seriously I saw fucking stars," she said and I looked at her.

"That good?" I asked

"Uh-huh," she said while biting the cap of her pen.

Shaking my head the bell rang and we got up before making our way out of the classroom.

•••

"How's your mom?" she asked after we entered the elevator.

"Ash said she's getting worse," I said and she placed her arm around my shoulder.

"I could give you some cash-"

"No Ivy, I can't take your money when you have money problems too" I pointed out.

"But Lydia-"

"I won't Ivy plus I've decided on saying yes to your offer. I'll be dancing with you until I have enough money for my mom's treatment and surgery" I said

She nods before wrapping her arms around me. The elevator dings as it stops and the doors slide open with ease.

We made our exit and walked to our door.

"Okay but I must warn you we sometimes dance for old guys, like very old and wrinkly guys," she said and I made a face making her laugh.

"Good thing they don't get to touch us," I said and she smiled.

Opening the door with my key we went inside then closed the door. Popping myself down on the couch I dropped my bag on the coffee table.

Her phone dings and she sat down on the love couch.

"It's the guy from last night," she said while biting her bottom lip.

"What does he want? Another dance," I asked while wiggling my eyebrows at her

"Stop!" she grins before throwing a cushion at my face but I caught it.

"Actually he does wants another dance but he's asking that I bring two friends along with me," she said and I nod.

"Do you want to come or is it too soon for you?" she asked

"Yes, I mean the quicker I start the faster I'll be able to send Ash some money for mom" I said before standing up.

"Ok," she said while typing something into her phone.

"Ok so we should lay down some rules or guidelines or whatever," she said and I nod

"Rule one never let them know your real identity," she said and I nod

"We should never bring home any of these guys no matter what," I said and she nod

"Make sure they pay first," Ivy said and I nod

"The last thing you want is to get too high or drunk on the job. Because if you do they can end up having their own way with you" she said

"If you have sex-"

"Don't worry I won't. I have Grayson for that remember" I said and she nod.

"Ok I guess that's it," she said

•••••••••

Lydia's lingerie

"I'm a hooker now," I said while looking at my reflection.

"You're not a hooker Lydia" Ivy said

"I'm dressed like one," I said

"But you're not," she said while putting on her heels.

"Then what I'm I?" I asked and she sighed

"You're a dancer. A sexy, hot dancer" she said before touching up my makeup.

Sighing I placed my knee-length coat over my lingerie before taking another sip from the vodka bottle.

The aim wasn't to get drunk but to have some alcohol in my system to give me the necessary amount of boost to do this.

"Let's go," Ivy said and I nod before grabbing my bag.

We took a cab and soon we arrived at a very luxurious hotel. Entering the elevator I started playing with my fingers as an act of nervousness.

I can't believe I'm doing this

But it's for my mother. In order to get her that surgery, I'll have to do something to get some quick cash and this was my option.

I'll do anything for her.

"Hey, are you nervous?" Ivy asked as we exited the elevator.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked and she nod.

"Fuck" I said while running my fingers through my long hair.

"Don't be okay, I'll be right there with you. Plus you're excellent in dancing just don't go too hard you'll have the guy begging to see more and if anything happens that you don't want to happen kick him in the balls and get out of there" she said and I nod.

"Where's the other girl?" I asked when we stopped at the door

"She's already here," she responded as she got ready to knock on the door.

"You ready?" she asked and I nod.

"Oh and another thing if they offer drugs don't take it,"

"I won't, I'm not dumb," I said and she smiled before knocking on the door.

Seconds later the door opened by Ivy's friend.

"Finally," she said and we walked into the room before closing the door behind us.

Two guys were sitting on a couch with whiskey bottles in their hands. They were identical twins. They both had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes.

They were handsome but not my type.

One of them stood from the couch with a smirk as he looked at Ivy.

I'm guessing he's the guy

"Took you girls long enough," he said and the door opened revealing a very hot guy.

He was by far the most handsome and sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on. He was beautiful, like a total Greek god.

He looked at me before looking at the guys behind us.

"What's up bro?" the twins said together making the guy frown

"I told you guys to stop doing that" he said in annoyance

"Sorry but it's not like we can help-" they both started and the guy started glaring at them.

Okay that is kind of creepy

It felt weird when twins do these type of things.

Rolling their eyes at him they looked at us.

"How old is she?" the guy asked while pointing at me

"She's twenty," Ivy lied and he nod before closing the door.

"Let's go princess," the twin who's standing said to Ivy and she looked at me.

Nodding at her she walked away with him.

"Do you want to go to the other room?" the girl standing beside me asked the guy who just walked in.

"Let's go," he said while looking at me.

"Okay-" she started but he cut into her sentence rudely.

"Not you," he said as his eyes flickered to her.

He looked back at me and my eyes widens slightly.

"You,"

"Me?" I pointed at myself and he raised an eyebrow

"Yes," he said while clearing up the confusion.

"Uh ok," I said and he walked away. Following him to a room he went inside.

The room had red LED light strips in the ceiling and the walls were made out of glass giving us a view of outside. This room screamed luxury and money.

Closing the door behind me he took a seat on the bed before taking off his jacket. Three buttons of his silk black dress shirt was already unbuttoned and I had a view of the tattoos that ran up to his neck.

God this man was gorgeous.

Lydia stop

"I'm just getting comfortable Angel," he said as my eyes stayed on his jacket.

He pulled out a cigarette from box in his jacket before lighting it the stick.

"You don't mind right?" he asked after taking a long drag from the stick.

I shook my head slightly and he nod while releasing the smoke into the room.

"So are you going to just stay there and watch me or are you going to do what I'm paying you for," he asked before placing the bud between his lips again.

"Which song would you like?" I asked

"Anything you want to dance," he said and I spot a boom box on the dresser.

Walking to it I connected my phone before playing The Weeknd 'Earned it'

Swallowing hard I pulled the string out of my coat before shrugging it off my body. It fell to the ground and his eyes ran over me.

"Bellissimo," he said as the smoke left his lips. ( Beautiful )

"Breathe Lydia" I whispered to myself before walking towards him.

Moving my hips to the music I closed my eyes and pretend I was doing a sexy dance in my room.

I opened my eyes and looked down at him to see him biting his lips as he watched my body move to the music.

His dark blue eyes soon trailed up to my brown ones and I started moving slowly towards him.

Stopping in front of him I turned around before going down on to all four. Spreading my legs I placed my upper half on the ground and my ass in the air.

Using my left hand I ran my fingers along the laced that covered my vagina.

"Fermare" he groaned and I did a split before moving my ass cheeks up and down to the beat.

(Stop)

"I said stop" he growled and I got up. He had his jacket on his lap and both hands rested on it.

"I told you to fucking stop," he said while glaring at me

"I'm sorry I didn't understand you the first time. I don't speak Italian," I said while grabbing my coat.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm so sorry" I said and he shifted uncomfortably under my gaze.

My eyes shifted to his pants and a small smirk rested on my lips.

"Wait are you hard?" I asked and his blue eyes flash towards me.

Damn, I must be that good.

He stood up fast before wrapping his fingers around my neck. Pushing me towards the door my head slammed into it as he stared down at me.

The coat drop from my hands and he stared at me intensely.

"Are you trying to make fun of me?" he asked and I could feel his dick pocking my navel due to my short height.

Without answering I stared into his eyes without showing a hint of fear. After seeing that he smirked.

"You are not scared of me," he said with a bit of shock laced into his voice as he studied my face.

"Should I be?" I asked and he smiled.

I removed his hand from my throat as his grip was tight but loose and gentle.

"You're not supposed to touch me unless I say so," I said.

His eyes were focused on my lips as I spoke.

"Is that so?" he asked.

His hot minty breath brushing on my nose.

"Yes," I said and he step back a bit.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. My palms rested on the door and his hands now rested on my lower back. His lower half was pressed against me and I felt his bulge in his pants.

My eyes widened at his length and how big he felt against me.

"How much?" he asked and it took me a second to realize what he meant.

"I'm not a prostitute," I said and he removed the hair from my shoulder.

"I didn't say you were" he whispered into my ear as his fingers drew small circles on my hips.

Swallowing hard I closed my eyes when he gently sucked on my earlobe.

I bite my lip and my eyes closed for a few seconds.

Lydia!

"So how much angel?" he asked after backing away.

Easing off the door I turned around to look at him. My panty was already wet just by looking at him but I wasn't going to have him turn me into a hooker the first day I choose to do this.

Plus I have a fucking boyfriend for crying out loud.

Do not give into this stranger's temptation.

"Okay I'll give you three thousand euros," he said and my eyes widened.

I needed the money but I couldn't

"I'm sorry but I'm not a prostitute," I said before walking away and picking up my coat.

"I still have forty-five minutes with you," he said before walking back to the bed.

I was about to speak but his phone rang out. He took the device out of his pocket before answering it.

"Parlare" he growled

(Speak)

"Sei sicuro che sia lui?" he asked after a while of listening to the other person.

(Are you sure it's him)

"Sto arrivando" he said before hanging up

(I'm on my way)

"Tomorrow night, ten p.m. don't be late," he said before handing me a card.

"Ok," I said and he took up his jacket before fishing out his wallet.

He then hands me my pay before running out of the room. Exhaling I placed my coat on before retrieving my phone.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 427 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
257K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaΓ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
1M 33.5K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
439K 9.2K 32
I was dancing in my bedroom when the door open by Dominic and suddenly the music stopped I turned around and smiled shyly "Is there a problem Mr. Rus...