Daddy's Princess | Sano Manji...

Galing kay YANDERITER

"๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐š›?" Higit pa

๐——๐—”๐——๐——๐—ฌโœ๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ
โ“ฟโžŠ
โ“ฟโž‹
โ“ฟโžŒ
โ“ฟโž
โ“ฟโžŽ
โ“ฟโž
โ“ฟโž
โ“ฟโž’
โžŠโ“ฟ
โžŠโžŠ
โžŠโž‹
โžŠโžŒ
โžŠโž
โžŠโžŽ
โžŠโž
โžŠโž
โžŠโž‘
โžŠโž’

โ“ฟโž‘

19.8K 761 1K
Galing kay YANDERITER

Mikey wasn't feeling like talking to anyone. He left for his work while Coco was asleep in his bed and appointed Kakucho and Sanzu to take care of her while he was gone. They entered Mikey's room, carefully, and went to to his bed to see the little girl sleeping like a cute child she is.

"It's a shame that we have to wake her up." Sanzu chuckled at her cute state.

"And if we don't, her father will kill us." Kakucho gently shook the little girl.

"Coco, wake up." He gently spoke. She immediately opened her eyes when she didn't recognise the voice. She flinched when she saw Kakucho and Sanzu. She sat up and rubbed her while looking down, not wanting to make eye contact with the men.

"Where's daddy?" She asked.

"Oh, he's at work, he had to go early today." Kakucho replied.

"I hope he slept." Coco spoke.

"Aww, she's so caring." Sanzu smiled.

"You'll be with us the whole day, go change." Kakucho spoke.

"Yes, umm..." Coco didn't know what to call him.

"Call me Kaku-chan." He chuckled.

"Yes, Kaku-chan." She gave a faint smile.

She jumped off of her bed and Kakucho helped her go to her room. Sanzu on the other hand, heard a car entering inside the house. He looked out the window and saw Hanae and Ayaka.

"Boss is gonna kill her." He smirked and took out his phone.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Mikey was in his office, looking out the window when his phone rang. He sighed and took it out of his pocket to see Sanzu calling him.

"He better not have done anything to Coco..." Mikey muttered.

"Yes?"

"Mikey, your wifey just came back home." Sanzu replied

"Shut up." Mikey raised his voice.

"Sorry."

"Act normal, I'll deal with her myself." Mikey ordered.

"As you say, boss."

Mikey hung up started looking at different pictures of Coco in his phone, he clicked his tongue.

"I have a bad feeling..."

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Hanae and her daughter entered inside while Sanzu and Kakucho were leaving with Coco being in Kakucho's arm. She gripped tight to his coat and buried her head in it as they were glaring at her.

"Eyes off, Hanae." Sanzu spoke. Hanae rolled her eyes and kept looking at the girl.

"Why is Mikey suddenly being so protective of her?" Hanae thought to herself.

Kakucho started walking at a faster pace and when they went outside. Coco looked at Sanzu and smiled at him.

"Thank you." She spoke. Sanzu felt so happy inside knowing he made that child happy.

"Anything for you, kid." He smiled back.

They took her to the amusement park as Mikey had ordered them to. Sanzu and Kakucho took turns when sitting with her on a certain ride. She had some much fun, she was smiling and giggling, like how Ayaka was with Mikey. But, not having her father with her made her feel lonely a bit.

She still loves her father though, a lot. She thought her father was a scary man who didn't have a heart, but he showed affection to her.

Coco didn't want to make Kakucho tired, so she decided to walk for a bit. Her legs were okay so there wasn't any problem. They were in a big crowd and Coco was being pushed around so she lost her grip to Kakucho's hand and got lost. They were far behind her and she was far away from them.

Coco first got out of the crowd and then when she didn't see anyone around, she started panicking.

"D-daddy?" Coco got scared, really scared. She was lost, she thought she was never going home again.

She walked and walked until she bumped into a couple and fell down.

"I'm sorry!" She immediately stood up and bowed.

"Look Ken, she's so cute." The woman took Coco in her arms, she had sandy blond hair and she looked really beautiful and somewhat familiar to the little girl. Next to her was a tall man with black hair that was tied up and he had a dragon tattoo on his temple.

"Are you lost, little one?" She asked. Coco nodded in response.

"What's your name?"

"C-Coco." She replied.

"My, what a cute name for a cute girl." She turned around, facing the man in front of her who thought Coco looked awfully familiar to someone he knew.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Kakucho and Sanzu were running around everywhere looking for the little girl. They met up again in front of the ferris wheel with no Coco.

"Fuck, where did she go??" Sanzu was panting. To make matters worse, Mikey suddenly called sucking the remaining life out of the two men.

"H-hey...." Kakucho cleared his throat.

"I'm on my way to get my daughter.... How is she?" Mikey asked. Kakucho's heart dropped and looked at Sanzu with a blank face, giving him a really bad feeling.

"Oi Kakucho, how's my daughter?" Mikey asked again, but now in a more angrier tone. Kakucho just sighed.

"We lost her..."

Mikey just hung up and his anger completely took him over, his face became blank and darkness surrounded his eyes.

"Those fuckers..." He muttered.

"I'll kill them."

Mikey told the driver to go in full speed, they arrived in minutes after that. He ran inside the park along with his two body guards and scattered around. It didn't take long for Mikey to find his daughter, when he got closer, his eyes shocked him.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

The man and the woman were sitting on the bench near the entrance of the park while Coco was on her lap and Draken standing beside them. The woman found Coco really cute and kept poking her cheek.

"Ken, she's so cute!"

"Emma, doesn't she look familiar to him..." Emma's face turned into a serious one and she started examining the little one's features.

"Hey, there's no way he had a daughter, right?" Emma nervously chuckled.

"Maybe, maybe not." He replied.

"How do we contact her family, she doesn't even know one thing." Emma sighed.

"You're pretty." Coco spoke, making Emma blush and smile.

"And you too!" She pointed at the man, making him chuckle.

"Emma!" A voice called, making all three of them flinch. Coco immediately looked at the direction of the voice and she smiled.

"Daddy!" She got off of Emma's lap and ran to her father, hugging his legs tight.

"Mikey!" She stood up, feeling a lot of emotions.

"Daddy, I thought I lost you." Coco looked at him with tears in her eyes. Mikey picked her up and hugged her tight.

"That's never going to happen, baby." He replied while emotionlessly looking at Emma and the man.

"Daddy, these people saved me!" She pointed at the couple.

"They're really pretty." She giggled.

"Did you say thank you?" He asked.

"Oops, where are my manners, thank you for helping me!" She smiled at them. Emma nervously smiled back.

"Mikey, you have a daughter?" The man chuckled.

"Yeah, I do." He looked at her smiling face, feeling calm.

"We should go." He started walking.

"You didn't tell her anything?" Emma yelled. He turned around glaring at her.

"Why should I? You guys don't deserve to be anywhere near her after what you both did." He replied.

"Mikey!" The man called.

"Shut it, Ken-chin." He turned around again and started walking, while the women broke down.

As they were leaving the park, Sanzu and Kakucho found them both, they didn't dare to go anywhere near them but Mikey noticed. He faced them with a death glare.

"I'll take care of her myself." With that, he left.

.   * ˚ * ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ . ⊹ . ✧ . *
. ˚    ·    * .   ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ  ⋆ .   
* ˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ . ⊹ .
✧ . * . ˚    ·    * .   ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚ ⊹
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ  ⋆ .   *
˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤ . ⊹ .
✧ . * . ˚    ·   
*
.   ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚ ⊹

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8K 100 11
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ: ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐๐’๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ | ๐Š๐š๐ณ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฒ๐š The love that was fortuitous.
78.9K 3.5K 24
"สŸแดแด แด‡ ษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด› แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…." "ษดแดแด› แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ. ษชแด› แด„แด€ษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€แด› แดแดœแด› แด€๊œฑ ส™ษชแด›แด›แด‡ส€ ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡แด„แดแดแด‡ ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด‡แด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด› แด…ษชแด… แดกษชแด›สœ แดœ๊œฑ."
10.5K 218 25
๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐‰๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š...
12.6K 334 19
๐–ฆน ึ— ๐–ค ื… ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โฉ‡โฉ‡ ๐“„ณ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž...