Untamed (Book 3)

By Jojo_Brown

This is the trilogy to the Unfaithful series. (Look on my page for the 1st and 2nd books) The August family h... More

~Prologue~
Raised by Yöung Mönęy
Chapter One: Ride
Chapter Two: Raymani's parents
Chapter Three: Someone Like You
Chapter Four: Brandon's Parents
Chapter Five: Old Friends
Chapter Six: Come Through
Chapter Seven: Share
Chapter Eight: My Wife and Kids
Chapter Nine: Filler
The Wrong Choice
Chapter Ten: Questions of My Heart
The Craft of Writing
Chapter Twelve: Untitled
Our Love
Chapter Thirteen: London and Milan
Chapter Fourteen: The Rest pt1
Chapter 15: The Rest pt 2

Chapter Eleven: Results

77 7 10
By Jojo_Brown

Cianni

Today is the day that we're going to the doctor's office to get tested. IJ thought that we should go on Maury, but with all of the celebrities in our family, I thought that would be dumb.

The thing is, IK that Roc is our dad. And that saddens me.

It hurts to know that the guy that had us and is stuck with us doesn't want anything to do with this family.

IJ's taking it way worse than me, because he used to idolize our father. Mom would tuck us into bed and we'd make her tell us stories of how they met and their memories together. IJ would act the way Momma said that Roc did in all of the stories. He'd watch old MB videos, and try to rap, too.

But then, he did it less and less. The stories were told with less enthusiasm and more detachment. She started to shut us out, and the two of them started to cry themselves to sleep at night. They thought that I didn't know, but I did.

I guess, that's where Aubrey came in. She lost both of her parents when she was young, and lives with her grandma now. I guess she comforts IJ.

Don't get me wrong, this all hurt me, too.

The thing is, I've always wanted a dad. Someone to be there for me, to take pics of me at prom and walk me down the aisle... It hurts even more to know that he's been alive this whole time, and not even been there for our most important childhood moments.

When Sanaa bugs August for attention, it hurts even more because IK that she feels the same way as me. But, at the same time, she has no idea how I feel.

Roc

"IDEK why you're humoring that bitch," Bahja huffed into the phone on the other end. "We all know that them kids ain't yours."

"Yea, IK bae." I answered, laying out Christian's clothes for the day.(Above) "I just need to see for myself."

She sighed, and I could tell that she was rolling her eyes.

"Bay? You still there?" I asked, knowing that she was.

"Yea. Let's change the subject."

She's at some mandatory business trip for the OMG Girlz in ATL. She's in her hotel room now, talking to me while Christian's in the shower.

"Aight, wassup?" I asked, placing his shoes on the floor next to the bed.

"OMG broke up." she said, calmly.

"WHAT?" I asked. I did not see that coming. "Why? What happened?"

"A lot of bullshit," she muttered, and I stood there, in shock. All of our groups, failing. "Bre's pregnant, Zo's pissy about some ex of hers... all of the hormones are annoying asab!"

That's a whole fact.

"Besides, we've lost mad fans, anyway." Bahja said, and I muttered in agreement. "Everyone's growing up."

Then, I heard a door creak. "Ayyo, Pops!"

I smirked, then said "Lemme call you back, Bay."

"Aight, tell my angel that I said I love him," she cooed.

After we both hung up, I tossed my phone onto the bed, and walked towards the bathroom. I saw Christian with his head sticking out the door.

"Yea?" I asked.

"Can you help a nigga out, blood?" he asked, shaking his head. "I forgot my damn towel."

I laughed. I guess that's my fault for bringing him around my friends. "Yea, I got you... And, uh, don't say Damn."

"I was talkin' 'bout beavers," he protested, smirking.

"Mmhmm," I smiled, going to grab his towel.

I think it's hilarious how Bahja and her friends think he's such an angel. He only acts like that around them. I try to get him to watch the cussin', but I don't mind 'Nigga.'

(AN: That's not a curse word if you ask me. Some people might take offense. But, that's on them. I respect it if you really don't like that word, but I have no problem with it.)

I handed his towel to him. "I laid yo' clothes out. Hurry up before we late."

"Aight." he said, closing the door.

"No Thank you?" I asked, laughing.

"Thanks, Pop!" he yelled through the door, sarcastically.

I laughed, and walked to the kitchen.

**

I walked up the stairs of Jamie's house, with Christian on my heels. I don't think that she'll like that he's with me. But what am I gonna do, leave him alone? Hell, nah. That boy would eat a nigga outta house and home.

I rang the doorbell, and ran my hand over Christian's waves.

He smirked, and said, "Wish yo' waves was as wavy as mine's?"

I laughed, "Boy, don't make me fight you on this porch."

That's when the door opened, and there stood IJ.

IJ

"Momma!" I called. "The door!"

"Boy, get that door," she laughed from where her and CiCi were in her room.

I looked in the mirror one more time. I was wearing a black shirt that said Harlem '98 in white letter and black jeans. I also had on my black Roaches.

It was just the three of us in the house today. August took Sanaa to his mommas for the afternoon for some family time. So the house'll be just for our family.

I walked down the stairs, and pulled the front door open. There, I saw my dad and some kid laughing. I felt my heart fall into my stomach. That must be the son he was talking about.

I was speechless, and everything was quiet until Roc broke the silence.

"Wassup, man?" He held out his fist.

I looked at it for a moment, then back at the kid in front of me. I guess it's not his fault that his dad is a dick.

I fist-bumped Roc, and he smiled. "This is my son, Christian."

"I like yo' Kicks, bruhh." Christian said, pointing.

"Thanks..." I said, feeling awkward.

Cianni walked down the stairs, and into the room.

She was wearing a pair of acid-wash jeans and some black Timbs with a black graphic tee.

She saw Roc and Christian at the door, and waved.

"Hi!" she smiled. Roc waved back.

"Daaaaaamn," Christian said, acting like Smokey. "Shawty baaad, pops!"

I don't think I like this kid.

Roc popped Christian on the head. "Don't say damn."

That's the only problem you had with that statement?!

Jamie

When we walked into the doctor's office, people looked at us funny.

Why, you ask?

Because me and Roc still look twenty, and we have three big-ass kids with us.

I ignored the stares, and walked to the receptionist desk. "We're here for an appointment with Dr. Granger."

"Oh, yea." she said. "He's expecting you. Right this way."

She walked us back to Dr. Granger's office, and knocked on the door.

He soon came to the door, and answered with a smile.

**

"August?" Dr. G asked, looking at his clipboard.

"Supposedly," I heard Roc mumble.

Really, nigga?! You couldn't act like an adult in front of these children?

I guess everybody heard it because the twins both tensed up and Dr. G looked up at us.

"Well, we'll see won't we?"

I nodded, and Dr. G stood up. He walked to the wall, and grabbed a pair of gloves.

Then, he got three cotton swabs and three plastic bags.

After yanking the latex gloves on, he walked towards the twins.

"Say Ahh for me, dear." He said to Cianni. She did as she was told, and he gathered some of her saliva on the cotton swab.

After doing the same for IJ and Roc, he put each cotton swab in it's own plastic bag and gave them to a nurse.

"It'll take two weeks for the results," Dr.G said. "We'll mail them to you."

~2 1/2 weeks later~

I grabbed all of the envelopes out of the mailbox, and walked in the door. Today was a long rehearsal day, and I'm exhausted.

"Hey, baybeh." August said, looking up from the TV.

"Hey," I answered, plopping down next to him.

He was watching Baby Boy. I started opening envelopes, while we watched the movie.

"Bill, bill, bill..." I mumbled, and he chuckled. "Bill, bill... Ooh, what's this? Nah, it's a bill... Coupons, bill..."

"If you don't stfu, guh." he laughed.

I laughed too, and groaned.

"What's wrong wit' you?"

"I'm tired asab man," I said, rubbing my neck.

He grabbed my leg, and took off my boot. "Damn, guh! That shit foul!"

I playfully smacked his arm, and we both laughed.

I continued opening letters while he gave me a foot rub.

"I hate you Jodi! I love you Jodi." I mocked the movie.

He laughed. "Bomb ass dick'll do that to yuh... I remember this one time when we was arguin'..."

He smirked, and I smacked his arm again.

"Yo', you gon' stop hitin' me, guh." he said, with a serious face.

I laughed. But, he didn't even crack a smile.

He just walked out the room, pissed.

Why tf every time I chill with that nigga he got a damn stick stuck up his ass?

I shrugged, and opened another letter. This one was from Shaw Blood Services.

(AN: ??? Random ass hospital)

I put it down next to me, and called the twins downstairs.

"Yea?" IJ answered.

"Bring me the phone." I said, and then. "Both of you twins come here."

**

"What did you call me for, Jay?" Roc said, walking in and laughing.

"We got the results for the blood test," I answered.

His face went serious. "What did they say?"

"We didn't open it. We were waiting for you."

"Well, were is it?!" He asked, eagerly. "Let's do the damn thing, lol."

I grabbed the envelope, and tore the top off. Pulling the paper out, I read the results.

I gasped. The three of them gathered around me.

They all gasped, too.

Ian Jordyn - 89%

Cianni Amani- 92%

Roc giggled.

"... Are you high, Roc?" I asked, smiling.

"Nahh." He laughed. Then, he turned to the twins. "I'm sorry, you guys. I didn't know. But, I guess that doesn't matter. I've been a horrible dad. And, I'm so sorry. But, I'm willing to make things better. Can we start over?"

Cianni stood up, and looked Roc up and down. Then, she walked towards him with clenched fists.

Then, she walked out the front door. I can tell that she wanted to sucker-punch him. But, she must've taken the high route.

IJ just rolled his eyes, and walked out the room. I heard his bedroom door slam.

Nahh, nigga. It ain't gon' be that easy.

"Wtf you doin' in ma' house?!" I heard a familiar voice say, with slurred speech.

Oh, no.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hey, guys. I need help.

I'm tired of this series. I'm ready to end it. But, I need your ideas on how to do so.

Either inbox me on Wattpad, or comment here:

Thanks!

-Jøjø B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 280 23
*UNEDITED* Hi I’m Kealynn Amari Harris. I’m rich I got everything I want and great family, you would think I got the perfect life. But no, my life is...
32.6K 411 16
What Happens When Taelen Falls For The One && Only Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior ? Will There Be Drama , Pregnancies , Break-Ups , && Fights ? Rea...
44.6K 353 20
After years and years of moving around, Leila is forced to live with her uncle and step-aunt and 3 cousins. Leila's mother has been too wrapped up in...
3.1K 214 30
After a few years of fame Kayla and Tera stopped making music. The girls thought that their famous life would be over but when they decided to start...