Behind Those Scarlet Eyes (Ku...

By youresoradical

Soon after Kurpakia restricted Chrollo's nen, he finally resumes his main goal, to take back the crimson eyes... More

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ]彡★
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 E𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 N𝚎𝚡𝚝 S𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚐𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎٭⊹•꧂
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔸𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕞ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤ঔৣ✞
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐛✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝 𝕿𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖞 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖕𝖊𝖓 ⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞⬾♛✥

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴇʏᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ]彡★

2.3K 107 135
By youresoradical

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐ -Trigger Warning: Gore, PTSD- └─────•✧✧• ─────┘

"Now Mr.Ford, let me tell you a story."

"There once was a group of people, a special group of people who lived in peace and never bothered anybody." The girl spoke as she tightened the tie into a gag to silence the man.

"You might be wondering what made these people so special Mr.Ford, well I'll tell ya!" The girl then proceeded to bring her left pointer finger and pointed it at her scarlet color eye.

"These Mr.Ford. You see, these are called eyes, every human is born with a set, but what made their eyes so special. When we're hit with intense emotion they turn scarlet! We also can get stronger when our eyes are scarlet as well."

"We knew that our eyes scare others who aren't accustomed to seeing such a color, so we hid away, we secluded ourselves."

The young girl pauses just to continue once more. "But did you know that not all of us had the scarlet eyes? Only 37 of us had scarlet eyes, 37 people out of 128. So you can already see that there weren't many of us, to begin with."

"-Yet all of them had the same fate. All of them except for me. Y'know I ran away right? I was thirteen when I ran away from my clan, my people. I couldn't wait to take the exam so I thought I was ready enough to explore and know the world beyond our little forests."

"I was wrong. Everyone is so hateful, selfish, and just pure evil. Children are starving on the streets as old rich men make a profit off of them, there's no good here."

"So, after a year, I decided to return to my clan, knowing that I would be welcomed back, but with discipline of course. Yet when I arrived back home do you know what I saw William?"

The girl stopped and looked at the man who is now crying beneath her, shaking his head in ignorance.

"Do you know how the Kurtas became extinct?!" She yelled at the man below her, her voice no longer sultry or alluring but dark and terrifying, filled with rage and somber.

Once again William shook his head denying her question.

"When I returned, there was more than just scarlet, there was crimson, that's what I was welcomed home with, The bodies of men, women and their children scattered across the forest floor, there were skeletons of our homes, burnt to ashes, horses slaughtered, destruction aplenty."

The girl's fists were clenched as she continues to speak, her eyes bright and filled with undying fury.

"I ran to them, all of them, trying to find anyone who happened to be alive but every single damn time I turned one of my clan over, I was met with holes that were filled with empty voids."

"The eyes of all of my clansmen were gone, all of the scarlet eyes, even the eyes of an infant. Mass murder just for a pair of different colored eyes. Do you know what true anguish is Mr.Ford?!" She yelled at the man, and once again he shook his head, flinching at her booming voice.

"Of course, you don't, I am alone, I stand alone, every single day, wishing I was dead because at least I wouldn't have to deal with these constant feelings of anguish and hate I constantly feel for myself, but I can't even kill myself because who's going to avenge my brethren?!"

The girl gasps for air as she continues yelling at the man below her.

"I have to be the one to find and serve justice for them because there's no one else! No one cares to avenge them! We are not poached animals, we deserved better! All of them did!"

"-I can't close my eyes without seeing their corpses! I can't blink I can't do anything because their eyes are out there like trophies being displayed! I can't rest knowing that there are 35 pairs of my clan's eyes out there and my mind won't let me!"

Something wet suddenly drips down onto the man's bloodied suit, the blue tears of the Kurta above him.

"-When the eyes of the others didn't turn scarlet, they still carved them out of their skulls and squished them beside their corpses, not a single body had their eyes. I had to bury all of them! I had to be the one to put them with their families and bury them!"

"You don't know how it feels to have to drag every person you had ever known and dig a grave for them! Bury children with their mothers, fathers with their sons! I had to do that because there was no one else to do it for me."

"It took me three days to bury everyone. I had to bury my own mother and sister. I had to see them with their eyes gouged out, that will forever be the last image of them I will ever have in my head. There's nothing else, there are no memories, just their faces without their eyes."

"Now you know why I hate the color red."

"Mr.Ford, I'm going to give you mercy, I'm not going to do what was done to them, but I am going to give you what you deserve."

With that, the girl rose her two hands once again and began to cuff Williams cheeks within her soft, bloodied palms. Her eyes soften as her hands move up his cheeks to run past his ears, his cheeks were wet with sweat and tears, soon to be wet with something else.

The man closed his eyes, the feeling of her thumbs caressing his eyelids, feeling the soft texture of them.

"Now Mr.Ford, I said I wasn't going to do to you what was done to them, I'll be more gentle than what was of them."

Her words were once again, soft, soothing once more, deceiving the man for a moment, even believing that she would spare a piece of scum like him.

He was wrong.

Her lengthened thumbnails then begin to apply pressure to the man's closed eyes, instantly bringing the man discomfort, she was slow with this, taking her time, yet not sparing any mercy upon him.

As he began to see white, the pain instantly occurs, he could physically feel his eyes get pressed back into his skull the vessels behind his eyes begin to burst with pressure, the man screams and starts to jolt his body around, thrashing much like a fish out of water.

She could feel her thumbs going past his eyelids as she presses further into his skull, feeling his eyes squish from under her fingernails.

A rush of adrenaline courses throughout her veins, she hates doing this, she hates the blood and the screaming.

Yet it's the only thing that lets her sleep at night, knowing that there's someone who understands the pain, the fear that they felt, a justified action gets rid of the nightmares.

The sounds of blood spurting fill the empty room, that and the screams of the man below her, his hands are bleeding profusely due to them being pierced down into the ground, the deep smell of blood enters the girl's nose, instantly sending the taste of acid into her throat.

She had to finish up.

Removing her thumbs from deep within the man pouring eye holes, blood then runs down the woman's arms then continues to drip from her elbows onto her deep blue evening gown.

The man continues to yell and thrash from below her, still remaining unphased, she then brings her right hand up once more and sticks her index and middle finger into his eye socket, this time securing the man's black eye within their grasp.

With a quick motion, she pulls her hand out, the eyeball between her two fingers.

This causes the man to scream bloody murder, thrashing much harder than before.

Pulling with such a force caused blood to spurt from beyond the void, landing perfectly onto her (s/t) Skin, painting her face in crimson.

The displeased look on the girl's face says it all, her lips are curled into a slight frown of disgust as she brings her left hand up to mirror her previous action.

She's not as slow with this one as the previous one, she stabs her two fingers back in the hole and rips it out, this one took a bit of the optic nerve with it, slinging more blood around in the process.

Finished, the girl then stands up from the sitting position on his lap.

The man's blood has painted around his body, still flowing out to its surrounding areas.

His thrashing and yelling had already slowed, he'd be dead soon from blood loss.

Pleased, the girl starts walking back to the display case, seeing the red jewels glimmer against the stage lights.

Her heart thumps.

She was able to secure another set, with only 35 more pairs to go. She smiles at this, a sad soft smile.

She wasn't even phased when she punched the glass display case, accepting of the shards piercing her skin in the process.

Her eyes water once more, a single tear threatening to fall as she reaches for her long-lost eyes.

Before she was able to lay a finger on them her body was launched to the side, causing her to crash into several other displays.

Grunting at the sudden action, she attempts to stand up, only to fall back down.

"Don't you dare touch those eyes."

A male voice spoke out, a younger voice certainly not one of Mr.Ford's men.

The girl couldn't help but laugh aloud, of course, it wouldn't be this easy.

"Ha! Who are you to tell me not to touch my eyes?!" The girl yells a reply as she attempts to stand up once more, this time succeeding.

The dust clears a bit and her eyes narrow at the fact that she had seen this young man before, she was able to see him clearly now without the red lights fucking with her perception.

He was actually a blonde with grey eyes, his suit was black on black, all except the navy seams that stitched together the fabric of his suit. He looked a little roughed up since she saw him last in the lounge.

He now had a thin slice on his cheek, a bead of blood threatening to drip down, and the fact that his shoulder had a bit of the fabric ripped up, his loafers were now scuffed up and filthy.

"How dare you claim them as your eyes?" The blonde yells back at her, getting more upset as they continue with the interaction.

"It's my right, now are you following me to ask me to dance? I'd accept if I weren't so busy." The girl replies with a snarky yet curt attitude, finishing her statement off with a hand on her hip.

She looked like hell since he had last seen her, Her dress, which he now discovered to be navy, (almost the same shade of his seams), was currently ripped up to shreds, leaving plenty more skin to show, cuts and bruises forming already.

Her hair was a bit more matted than what it was at the bar.

Yet what struck him the most was the color of crimson that graced areas of her skin.

Her knees were covered in blood, her hands were doused in the fluid, almost as if she had dipped her hand into a bucket of blood, and splatters of the liquid splattered on her cheek as if it were painted.

"I wasn't following you, don't humor me, I was following Mr.William T. Ford. Now, where is he I have some business with him." The blonde Kurta states as he moves his eyes around the room, looking for his suspect.

"He's against the wall over there." She points towards the back wall to the left of the room she states with a matter-of-fact tone, totally void of any emotions.

His eyes widen at the sight, there lies William, Dead as a doornail, his eyes gouged out as his hands are stapled to the floor, blood pooling around him and the surrounding area.

"You see, I had business with him too, looks like I was able to finish it before you." She breaks the silence with yet again, a snarky tone.

This is almost entertaining, the girl thought, too bad she was just a bit faster than him.

"No matter, I came here for one thing, and one thing only. You just happened to make my job easier." The male almost smirks with arrogance, his confidence showing a bit too much.

"You'll die if you try to take those eyes from me. I swear it." The girl takes a step forward, her eyes narrow at the male, ready to fight if needed.

"I thought you were going to say that. Just so you know, killing a girl won't harm my conscience."

With that, both parties began charging at one another, meeting in the middle, directly in front of the displayed scarlet eyes.

The male hits first as he aims to punch the girl in the stomach, who in return dodges it all together, grabbing the male's arm to pull him towards herself before kicking her right foot into his stomach, earning a deep groan from the blonde.

Gaining some space before he could throw a quick shot, she jumps back a bit, assessing her much more capable opponent.

He hunches over and coughs up some blood. The sound of the blood pouring on the floor breaks the silence that looms over the room.

'Dammit, it looks like I'm going to have to use my chains on her.'

The boy thought to himself as he adjusts the cuff on his right hand, revealing his chains.

The girl's eyes widen a bit as she understands his intentions.

'Well, he isn't the only one that can fight from a distance.' The girl smirks as she gets her nen darts ready.

"Before I kill you, tell me honestly why you want the eyes of the Kurta." The man asks as his chains fall from his sleeve, purposely showing them off in front of the girl. 

"They were stolen from me. Tell me why you want them." The girl replies, she can start to feel her blood flow a bit faster but is still in control of herself.

"They were stolen from my family." He states, no emotion laced those words.

"Well, fuck your family!" She yells as she throws her nen darts, as expected the blonde dodges but what he didn't expect was them coming back and piercing him.

"Gah!" Kurapika lets out a shocked gasp, the darts pierced him in his shoulder.

"I don't have the intention to kill you, but know this, I can if I need to. I can guarantee that I'm stronger than you. You cannot beat me. You will not win. For I fight only for the scarlet eyes."

The woman coldly states as the blonde tries to recuperate himself from the impact.

"Tch." The blonde lets out a mangled grunt as he lifts his right hand to the nen dart that is currently embedded in his shoulder.

He didn't know that she could use nen, she must be very advanced with using nen due to the fact that she was able to use Zetsu to wholly conceal her nen.

From her nen darts, the male was able to give a guess as to what her nen ability was.

She was easily a conjurer, much like himself, if his theory was correct he'd be able to outsmart her, but he would have to reveal himself.

If she was after the eyes, then there would be a risk that she would try to take his own as well.

Those words are the same the girl had thought within the same instance, he was young so he might be a thief for someone of a higher status, he was young and nimble, perfectly capable of intense thievery

They both stood there for a long minute while trying to analyze everything, neither of them could risk losing to the other, they had to plan their next moves with utmost intelligence, neither of them could fail.

"I know you're a nen user, so now I know that I don't have to go easy on you." The blonde Kurta states as he grabs the nen dart and rips it out of his shoulder with little to no effort.

The squishes of blood are heard as a specific amount pours out of his wound, onto the already stained floor.

The girl grins at his cockiness, 'This'll be fun indeed' the girl spoke as she got into position to move once again, calculating possibilities of the next outcome.

'I might have to bust out my trump card if I want to demolish this kid though.' The young Kurta thinks to herself as her eyes narrow at the man in front of her.

'He's about to move.' She concludes as she notices his breathing patterns change, he's about to do something big.

Within an instance, something is thrown at her, her eyes could barely keep up with the object as it flies right at her.

Moving instantly, she was able to doge what appeared to be his chains.

'Kinky.'

She quickly thought as the chains embedded themselves into the brick wall that was behind her, creating a crater on its surface.

"I told you that I came here for one thing, and I'm not leaving without them."

The blond states, his voice a bit darker than before. He stands before her, his face facing the ground as his blonde hair covers the top part of his face, only leaving his lips to be seen.

"Well, I'm sorry blondie, but your stolen inheritance doesn't mean shit to me since they were never truly yours!" The girl shouts at him, her blood becoming warmer and her body starts to shake with fury, her eyes burning with rage.

With his face still towards the ground, she takes this opportunity to grab the chains that were still embedded in the wall and pull from which they came, Kurapika's right hand.

The girl pulled with such force that the man before her gasped aloud as he was launched into the area of the girl, everything was so fast that he didn't even have a second to think as his knees were knocked to the ground as the girl grabbed his blonde locks in order to make him look up at her.

With her nen dart aimed at the artery in his neck, he had no choice but to look deep within her hues as her own looked down into his.

His body goes cold as he stares into them, he could have sworn that the blood flowing through his veins stopped for a moment as his entire world slowed down.

It made him physically sick to stare into those eyes, eyes that he thought he'd never see again, he could start to feel the bile come up from the bottom of his throat, the faint taste of acid lingers in the back of his mouth.

The entire world stops for the both of them.

As she looked down at the blonde below her, she could have sworn this was just another nightmare, this was just another vision she would see every time her eyes would close, or if she looked into a reflective surface.

She could have sworn this was just another nightmare that the cruel being known as life had bestowed upon her, making her eternal suffering more pronounced, as if it were to remind her of her constant rage that had been flowing within her as if she would forget.

"They shine just as bright as they do in my own mirror."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 138 20
After bringing Killua to Gon, everyone went their seperate ways. Since then no one has heard from you because of your connections with the Phantom Tr...
16.5K 401 25
After a terrible incident occurred when she was younger, it has left her with most of her childhood memories gone. But that doesn't mean she won't ge...
55.1K 1.5K 32
You're 20 years old living on the outskirts of the big city, York New. Somehow, you unintentionally meet three men who've become obsessed with you...
107K 1.7K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...