Behind Those Scarlet Eyes (Ku...

By youresoradical

Soon after Kurpakia restricted Chrollo's nen, he finally resumes his main goal, to take back the crimson eyes... More

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴇʏᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʀɪᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛɪꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴋᴜʀᴛᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ]彡★
★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ]彡★
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 E𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 N𝚎𝚡𝚝 S𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚎𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝙰 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙰𝚐𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚗 𝙴𝚢𝚎٭⊹•꧂
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕕 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠: 𝕊𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕤 ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖: 𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖, 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣: ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕥 ℂ𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕚𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖: 𝔸𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕟𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕞ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩: 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕤ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕒𝕕𝕖ঔৣ✞
✞ঔৣℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖: ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤ঔৣ✞
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐛✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐚✢❦☽
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆⬾✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖕𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕺𝖋 𝕬 𝕶𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖆♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯: 𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔢𝔱 𝔓𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫♛⬾✥
✥♛⥇ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔐𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝 𝕿𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖞 𝕿𝖔 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖕𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖗⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙: 𝕭𝖔𝖙𝖍 𝕰𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝕺𝖕𝖊𝖓 ⬾♛✥
✥♛⥇𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊: 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞⬾♛✥

★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★

2.5K 108 61
By youresoradical

"You've fallen in love with me of course! Every day since we met you've made some excuse to get close to me, and how could you not fall for such a charmer?!" Mr.Ford boasted and gave out hearty laugh.

The girl's (e/c) hues gave the man a half-lidded look, almost glaring at the said man.

As the man's laugh started to die down that's when the young girl started laughing, of course, her laugh was quiet and sultry, almost alluring.

"I could say the same thing about you William, I see the way you look at me as if I'm prey." The girl half-jokes, it's actually the other way around, she's the one who looks at him as if he were prey.

In this case, he actually is, and she just can't wait to sink her teeth in.

The man's deep laughs fully die out as he regains his sight to look back at the girl, who is now leaning on the mahogany table before her. Her elbows are placed on the table as her fingers are interlocked together, her chin centered on those nimble fingers of hers.

A sly smirk graces her lips as her eyes flicker up and look into those ugly beady eyes of the man before her.

"Quite honestly William, I hear people talk, and as you know, I'm quite the listener." She keeps eye contact as she continues.

"I've heard countless times of Mr.Ford's collection of rare and beautiful artifacts." She pauses and looks closer to his body language, seeing if she's overstepping her boundaries.

It only takes one wrong statement or accusation to put an end to all of this, and she couldn't afford to not see them before she begins, that part is the most crucial, then after that, she can allow hell to break loose, yet her eyes had to see them first.

"Ah yes, it's hard to not hear about it, what have you heard that I own?" Mr.Ford leans a bit closer to the girl, his voice low, almost at a whisper.

The girl's lips move on their own, her plan moving smoothly.

Her body shifts a tad bit closer to the man as she moves her head to his ear and pulls her left hand to the side of her lips, to muffle the words that are about to flow through.

In a whispered tone she speaks, the vibrations of her words tickle William and send shivers down his spine.

This does not go unnoticed by the girl.

"I've heard that you have a set, a set of reflections, a set that stares back at those who stare." She pauses briefly.

"-A set of scarlet, a set stolen from the Kurta."

The way her lips produce the vowels and the pronunciations almost made William melt in his seat as if he were butter.

This could be his moment to shine.

After the girl removed her face from his ear, he then mirrors the action by doing the same to her, his lips now next to her left ear, he speaks quietly.

"Of course, Red is the best color of all." He finishes smoothly, before he continues once more, "If you'd like, I can show you them, I can show you one of the most beautiful colors known to the world."  

Bingo.

The girl fakes a gasp, as she faces the man once more, a sly grin of cockiness apparent on his paper-thin lips.

"You would honestly do that for me?!" The girl fakes her excitement as the man before her nods his head.

"If you'd do me the honors." He then slides out of the booth, proposing his hand to the younger girl before him.

A smile of excitement graces her plump lips as her eyes fake a sparkle, she gracefully accepts his request and uses his hand to stand up once more, His calloused hand returns to the small of her back as he leads her into a specific direction.

The sound of heels click against the floor as a set of legs pass by, The kurta's eyes never left the female who previously sat at the bar, even when she stood up, even as she talked with whom he was looking for, even as she sat with Mr.William T. Ford.

It was as if he was supposed to be watching her, she ultimately led him to see him, scout him, to spot him.

It almost felt personal that this happened, his eyes watched from her fake laughs to the hushed whispers, to them getting up and leaving.

He assumed her to be just another gold digger, looking for someone to hand their will over to them, much to his disliking, he actually thought, at first sight, she had different intentions than every other young woman who were wrapped around an older man.

It wasn't his concern anyway.

Seeing the pair leave the main social area through another beaded archway he stands up, aiming to discreetly follow them.

If he were right he was a cocky man who was proud of his collection, so this is where he must keep it, at his fingertips to easily show those who were interested.

The hallway was a bit longer than the blonde had expected it to be, with several twists and turns, probably to confuse people who weren't familiar with the path, perhaps to weed out those who weren't supposed to be there.

The kurta stopped as he heard the voices of the pair resume, this time the usually casual and cool Mr.Ford spoke with a stern and serious tone.

"What you see in here will change your world forever, you will see things that your brain could only imagine, so don't be so shocked when you see more than what you initially wanted."

Kurapika could hear the defined smirk as William finished his sentence, pride but seriousness dripping from the corners of his mouth.

"Go on William, blow my mind." The young woman replied with an alluring tone, almost as if she were flirting with the man.

Seconds pass as the sound of machinery is heard, probably the locks on the door unlocking for entry. He would have to assess the door and surroundings before he could even attempt to break in.

"Keep watch for me, we may be in here for a while," William spoke once more to someone who didn't verbally reply.

After the sounds of machinery are heard again the Kurta waits for a minute or so before he walks out from behind the wall.

He was right, there was a steel door that was heavily locked and a singular guard stood directly in front of the door.

This man, by looks alone, could plummet the two meatheads that Kurapika fought before. This man, in particular, looked like a stitched-up rag doll, the patches of skin were all different colors, his face was that of two people stitched together, faces that didn't fit, patches of hair crowded his lumpy head.

This was probably Frankenstein, the guard who's killed everyone who wasn't invited to the collection room.

He just might have to use his chains on him.

The room behind that heavily locked door was freezing, the skin of the (s/t) girl was covered in goosebumps, the room probably had to be this cold to properly preserve certain items that were stored here the female assumed.

There were several things that were on display, there was a two-headed baby stored in a jar that couldn't be any bigger than three feet big, there were snakes and birds displayed pinned to a board that hung along the wall.

There were several things that caught her eye but she was looking for one thing in specific.

"So, I'm not seeing any red here, was it a lie William?" The girl innocently asked, purposely brushing her fingers down his arm as she kept walking past him.

The man left out a hearty laugh before he spoke.

"I'll show you all types of red, this way my dear." The man opens his right arm to guide the girl in a certain direction.

With a pleased smile, she follows pursuit.

"I have these encased in a specific preserve, where you're able to see the pure tones without anything clouding the color perception. I also have these hidden behind a curtain of the same shade to draw out a more dramatic reveal."

The girl stood in anticipation as the man left her side to go to the side of the hidden display and starts to pull some rope which causes the velvet curtain to raise up, worsening her anticipation.

The squeaks of the pulley were the only sound to be heard within the locked room, slowly raising up.

Lights were shining from behind the curtain, almost as if it were a brilliant sunrise, the rays of the light slowly coming up revealing such a sight.

A sight of Scarlet.

The girl could no longer hear the squeaks of the pulley that lifted up the curtain anymore, the only thing the girl could hear was the blood that pumped a bit faster than before, rushing through her veins as if a dam had been withholding all of her crimson blood.

Her eardrums pulse as the curtains are finished being raised.

The entire world stops for a minute. The arms of the girl drop to her sides as she takes a few small steps closer to the glass display before her.

There's a glass box and within that glass box, is a wooden frame glass container that has two items stored within.

A left Kurtain eye along with its other half, a right Kurtain eye.

Truly and honest, a full pair of eyes of a Kurta.

"Aren't they the most beautiful shade of scarlet?" William broke the silence as he removes himself from the side of the display case and repositions himself next to the girl, admiring his most prized possession.

"William, may I be honest with you for a second?" The girl spoke, her eyes never budge from the sight before her.

"Of course my dear, go on." William encourages her, he just knows that she's purely frozen in shock at the magnificent sight before her.

"I hate the color red."

William was strongly taken aback, he must have heard her wrong.

"I'm sorry can you repeat that?" William asked, his voice wavering for some odd reason. The air starts to get thick, the air around them gets colder, freezing even.

William looks around to see what's causing the dramatic change in the atmosphere, what's causing him to shake to the core, what's causing his knees to buckle from beneath him, what's causing this sudden feeling of dread.

He finally looks up at the girl from the height of the floor, the sight before him could scare the devil himself.

Scarlet, the most defined and pronounced shade of scarlet his black beady eyes have ever laid upon, and they're from her.

As she stands, she looks down at him, her chin up as her nose is pointed up a bit as her eyes glare down at him as if he were a peasant, as if he were a mere insect. The man whimpers in fear as he finally finds the momentum to move again, falling down on his bottom, he begins to scurry away.

His eyes never break away from the scarlet hues that bore into him, past his skin and bones through his core into the depths of his joke of a soul.

He feels the burning sensation of fear as he backs away from the strolling girl, she's not even rushing after him and that's what's terrifying him the most, other than those haunting eyes she hosts.

The man finally stands and starts to run around his collection room, knocking into every little thing, not paying attention to where he's going, rushing to find the exit without breaking away from her line of sight.

He was too terrified to see what awaits him if he did so.

He was staring so intently that he didn't even notice a dart coming towards him till it hits him in the knee, going straight through then coming back through the back of his other knee, causing him to fall once more limiting his pace drastically.

He plummets to the ground, knocking over several little items such as gold cups and such, causing a racket to sound throughout the room.

"No, please! Take whatever you want! I'll never steal again!" The man shouts as he puts his hands up in surrender.

The girl says nothing but continues to walk in the line with the man, who is now immobile and placed against a wall.

"Oh, I know William. I know you'll never steal again. I'll make sure of that." The words of venom seep through those plump dark lips of hers, threatening yet alluring, yet still able to send chills through the cowardly man whose blood is currently seeping and staining his old mahogany wood floors.

The girl leans down, getting on her own knees, her hands on the floorboards as she begins crawling towards the man, the faint patters of her palms hitting the floor adds more anticipation to the atmosphere as William has no knowledge of what's to come.

Her palms pass his bloody knees and continues to move up till she's eye level with his own beady eyes.

Staring into the scarlet hues of a live set is purely different than seeing them dead and encased in liquid.

The hues shift colors, blends all shades of scarlet to crimson and all between, magnificent indeed, no one could truly encase the scarlet eyes of a Kurta, not in its true form, you can only see the brilliant shades live, not dead.

The woman lets her palms come off of the wooden floor as she adjusts her legs to hover over the man's own lower body before she sits down on his lap.

She could see the fear in his eyes, the sweat falling off of his forehead, the way he just shakes from underneath her form, she could tell that he would be a screamer.

She breaks eye contact to look a bit downwards, her eyes land on his striped tie.

Slowly, she then brings up her hands and faintly touches his chest as she brings her small hands to his tie, loosening it and removing it altogether.

The man below her frozen in fear couldn't even move his eyes he was so scared, his body cold and hot at the same time.

"This might hurt Mr.Ford." She quietly states as she then brings his own tie and wraps it around his head, ultimately stuffing the tie in his mouth, muffling every little sound he tries to get out.

The man screams in pain as his hands start to burn in pain, wetness seeping down the gaps in between his fingers, shaping and dripping down his palm.

She had used her previous nen darts to staple him to the floor.

"Now Mr.Ford, let me tell you a story."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.5K 32
You're 20 years old living on the outskirts of the big city, York New. Somehow, you unintentionally meet three men who've become obsessed with you...
109K 1.7K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^‿^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
32.8K 711 21
𝘮𝘦𝘵·𝘢·𝘯𝘰𝘪·𝘢 /𝘮𝘦𝘥əˈ𝘯𝘰𝘪ə/ 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘰...
168K 5.2K 19
      ⤷   𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐀 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑   𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❝𝘠/𝘕, �...