Crimson - Yelena x Fem Reader

By duhhshereads_

๐šˆ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŠ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š™ ๐š˜๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข/๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š™๐šž... More

#00
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#7
#8
#9
#10
yes no maybe ??
#11
- Special Chapter THANKSGIVING
#12
#13
- Christmas Special
#14
#15
# 16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22

#6

463 27 24
By duhhshereads_

________________________________________________________________

You threw your towel over your shoulder as you left the bathroom. You hear the voice of Armin and walk into the living room.

"Just think about it. It's a good plan for this upcoming project- Oh h-hey Y/N." You nod as a greeting before going into the kitchen. There was a bag of Denny's on the table. "I figured you two would be hungry so I brought food," he said. "I don't know what you like but there should be something in there you'd eat." He continued talking to Yelena who looked as if she wasn't listening in the first place.

Armin does not get paid enough for this. You thought to yourself letting out a soft laugh. "Thank you," you say although you weren't really hungry. You got a glass of water before going back into your room. "So is she working from home today or what?"

You sat on your bed and grabbed your phone. You had a few missed calls from Levi so you called him.

"What Y/N..."

"Damn, you called me shortstack, don't give me attitude."

"Oh yea, I wanted to see how you were doing."

You smiled, "Oh? You miss me huh? I knew it, Levi. I make your day all the time."

He sighed, "Whatever, how are you holding up?"

"Just admit it, you really care about me- oh and I guess I'm holding up fine." You held the phone between your ear and shoulder as you go to grab your laptop. "Things are just now starting to get normal."

"As in?"

"Ya know, at first she was a little off and she did get attacked the other day, but so far, she's been alright. Just need to know how to keep her fridge filled and we'll be good," you chuckled. "But we also don't talk very much."

Levi sighed, "You gotta socialize with her at least Y/N. You'll understand each other better."

You rolled your eyes, "We did that the other day, no need to do it again. Plus she's busy with work and I need to make sure no one is out here trying to stab her ass."

He chuckled, "You've always been like this, there's no telling you to let up. It'll be worth it if you try."

You hummed, "Eh, maybe...but that time isn't now so I'm good." As you were talking to Levi you were also researching information about Yelena's company. You realized that you've never heard it before and since Yelena's the president of it, she should be well known. Yet, you haven't seen or heard anything about her. She's probably those lowkey business people. You thought. "How have you been Levi? I know you're depressed without me."

"It's the opposite, for your information," he said. "Let's say...I thought I'd never feel like this again."

"Yea right, you have two dumbasses and your crazy best friend there with you, I know you want to unalive yourself."

"I do," he whispered. "Keep this between me and you though."

You laughed, "Sure thing, and please don't beat them to a pulp."

"I'll try not to- ah they're at it again."

You hear the voices of Eren and Jean arguing about who knows what. You automatically knew it was over something so small and stupid. Their bickering never stops once it starts, and judging by Levi's silence, you thought it'd be a good time to hang up and let him handle it.

"Welp, I'll talk to you later bud." You hung up and tossed your phone behind you. "Let's see if she was around on this date," you mumbled, clicking the search bar; started typing. There weren't even any suggested questions about her which was surprising. "Oh, here's something." You clicked on a video that read "Secrets about Y.S Inc."

"Y.S INC IS LIKE AN UNDERGROUND SOCIETY-"

"Holy shit!" You quickly closed your laptop, "Why's the volume all the way up?" You placed your hand over your chest, feeling how fast your heart was beating. "You know what, maybe this is a sign." You put your laptop behind you and sighed. "Shit, I forget to ask him about those new meds he gave me."

________________________________________________________________

"I think you should tag along this time."

You parked the car in the parking lot and both you and Yelena stepped out. The day wasn't as busy like the last time you went to the grocery store, so it'd be easier to notice any weird things as you both shopped. "I'll go get a basket," you say before you go over near the self checkout. The way that you weren't even ten feet away from her and once you turned Yelena was missing. "Are you for real?"

You sighed, rubbing your temples, "Do I need to put a leash on her?" Everyone else seemed to haven't noticed anything so you couldn't ask them about it. You sighed as you pulled out your phone to call her. "She better answer," you mumbled.

"Y/N?"

"Girl- where are you?"

"I'm in aisle seventeen."

You hung up, shaking your head as you looked for the aisle. "This is gonna be harder than I thought." You finally got to the aisle and saw her looking at what appeared to be snacks. Vegan snacks. You tossed whatever she was looking at in the basket.

"Wait, I don't know if I want this one or that one," she said, tapping her chin with her finger.

You rolled your eyes, "Then we'll buy both." You tossed the other item she was looking at before walking further down.

"Are you upset?"

You turned to her and smiled, squinting your eyes. You really wanted to curse her out but you had to be formal. "No, I just don't want you to be wandering around while there's people out to kill you." She held out her hand and you gave her a confused look. "What?"

"Since you don't want me to wander off, maybe you could hold my hand," she grinned.

"Uh, no hold the basket," you held out the basket for her to grab. The hell is she thinking?

"I can always let go of the basket though, but you'll know if I let go of your hand." She still held her hand out and you just looked at her. You had no clue what was going through her mind and you hated it.

There's no way she's serious. Or is she?

You rolled your eyes, "Fuck it, fine," you grabbed her hand. "Don't do anything stupid, I'll fight you."

She hummed, "Why do you think I'll do something?"

"...Nevermind just stay quiet while I shop." What the hell is wrong with this woman?

You shopped some more, grabbing everything you needed that would at least fill her refrigerator, paid for everything and left. Going into the parking lot, you immediately let her hand go and told her to get in the car while you put the bags in the trunk. Once you were done, you got in the car and drove off.

The ride was silent, but Yelena's staring was loud. I know I look good but damn can you not. You thought as you focused on the road, pretending not to notice. Look away bitch damn!

"You have a nice side profile-"

"Don't be a weirdo."

________________________________________________________________

"Armin, what are you doing here? If you're looking for her, she's in the shower."

"O-oh I just f-forgot something."

You shut the door as Armin walked in. You watched as he sat on the couch awkwardly. You snickered and he looked at you. His eyes looked a little big through the lenses and how he sat made you laugh even harder. "I'm sorry, but you look so submissive right here," you covered your mouth to muffle your laughs.

"Huh I do?!" His cheeks turned red while he rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh I don't think that an appropriate thing to say-"

"Oh c'mon you're not five," you chuckled, leaning on the wall. "Don't be such a virgin." He stayed silent, you gasped, "You're not a virgin are you?"

"W-what! No I'm n-not, I have a wife ya know," he scoffed.

You smirked, "Ouuu so what's she like? Cute? Tall? Is she good in bed-"

"Y/N!"

You throw your hands up in defense, " Sorry, I'm just curious...is she?"

He swallowed, resting his hands in his lap, "Well yea, she's amazing actually." He smiled at the thought.

You grinned, "Are you good in-"

"Alright this conversation is over- oh there's the president."

You looked away from him, bringing your attention to Yelena. She walked in the living room with a grey sports bra and sweatpants, sitting next to Armin. "What'd you need?" She asked him.

You walked off before you could hear what he said, going back into your room. You eyed your laptop and decided to finish what you started earlier. You sat down and grabbed it and saw the video tab still up, you pressed the play button, totally forgetting-

"𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧-"

"𝗨𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗺𝗲!"

________________________________
AN//: I'm making a Jean x reader 😀 he's the man Y/N wants but she's stuck in an arranged marriage 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 3.7K 28
๐˜ฆ.๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
6.2K 313 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
41K 2.3K 28
โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง, ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ." "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ...
1.6K 44 6
โ†ณ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐€๐‘๐Œ๐’ อ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ ๐Ÿถ โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบโ€ง...