Superhero [1]

By KillerFrost298

Superman, will never save you Spideman, will never catch you The Flash, will never run to you Like I would, w... More

SUPERHERO
Cast
Additional Cast
Character Profile
Playlist
Graphics
ACT ONE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
ACT TWO
Chapter Six
Oneshot #2
Oneshot #3
Thanks

Oneshot #1

800 15 3
By KillerFrost298

A/N: I have writers block at the moment and this helped me so instead of chapter three you guys shall gain a glimpse into Jayden's life post season 1. Please tell me what you think

The Day Jayden Kent Sucker Punched A Villain

If there is one thing everyone who knows the Lane-Kent family is not to cross Jayden Martha Kent. Any one who makes a single rude, offhanded, or just foolish and cruel comment about anything that ties to her mother, father or any one of her brothers will face her wrath.

Take Brett Donahue for example. To her family's knowledge, the thirteen year old basket-ball star of the Metropolis middle- school had poured a smoothie over the young girl's head as an act of 'foolishness' and she proceeded with 'harsh actions' as her mother put it. What they didn't know was why Brett poured the smoothie or why Jayden stole his jacket.

Jayden walked into school, her latest superhero purchase, a new Flash hoodie being shown proudly as she bid her brothers farewell until the third period in which they shared an English class together.

As the teen walked to her locker, she noticed a small, yet very familiar group of snobby and super douchebags known as the popular athletes of her school. She thanked any god that came into mind that Jon was smart enough to tell these idiots to fuck off when they offered their 'friendship'.

"You see how Jo Jo was practically attached to his mom's side at the game yesterday. Such a fucking pussy if you ask me, no wonder you never see their Dad" Brett laughed, taking a sip of his smoothie while doing so. However, no one in the group noticed Jayden Kent or the fact that any kid who heard him was now backing away from their previous positions and praying no one breaks a bone this time.

Jayden dropped her bag, the clank of her pins echoed in the hallway. She calmly walked up from behind Brett and tapped his shoulder. The 5'9" pubescent teen turned around and looked down at Jayden, a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "You wanna repeat that before you wake up in the hospital, Donahue" Jayden glared up at him, her words loud and threatening.

"What are you gonna do princess, push me to the side?" Brett mocked, his cocky grin growing wider than his smarts. The teen didn't even notice his friends had backed up by at least four feet out of fear of the Kent girl.

"I would really shut my mouth if I were you, don't wanna lose those teeth now would we" Jayden growled, her fists turning white from clenching them. Even though she was barely 5'4", even her own father would get an unsettling feeling when Jayden was angry.

"Why would I shut my mouth? Don't you wanna get a little taste of me first before you decide you don't want me, Princess" Brett cocked his head to the side, leaning closer towards Jayden. "I would really think twice about what you just said" Jayden growled at him, squinting her eyes. She was now livid at the boy in front of her and she was going to end him.

Jayden didn't know that one of the kids in her class had gone looking for Jon and Jordan and she sure didn't want them to tell their parents what was happening either.

"Just admit it Kent. You wanna fuck me so badly in hurts"

Brett didn't know what happened after feeling a fist collide with his jaw and his head bouncing off the metal locker. Jayden didn't stop there, she kicked him in the stomach and proceeded to punch him senseless until two familiar hands pulled her back from the douchebag's body.

Jonathan and Jordan only made it from one end of the school to the other just in time to see their sister throw the first punch. They were also surprised that she didn't stop, Jayden never let her anger cloud her judgement. Usually they only went on this long when the other person was fighting back.

The brothers looked at each other for less then a second before running through the large crowd that had formed to get to their sister. In those few moments Jonathan wasn't a football star and Jordan wasn't a socially awkward freak. They were the only ones who could stop this before Jayden,

their baby sister,

did any real damage.

Once they got Jayden's attention, the triplets felt a blanket of security wash over them. Jayden took a few deep breaths, her hand no longer numb as the adrenaline wore off and the pain began . She looked behind her, meeting both her brothers eyes and the world stood still.

They can not know. They can never know why or what was said. Ever.

That phrase repeated in her mind like a broken record. Jayden always knew she was the youngest. The shortest and the most liable for getting hurt. And she also knows her father and brothers treat her like glass, a fragile object that could break with confrontation. She blames that on being the only girl.

Jayden just hugged her brothers tight, knowing she wouldn't see them till late that evening as per usual when she gets into fights like this. "I love you guys" Jayden says as she notices the principal walking her way through the crowd.

"We love you too, Jay" the boys said in unison, pulling back from the hug. "I'm gonna bounce before mom gets here" Jayden informed her brothers, taking Brett's varsity jacket off the floor. The brother nodded before their pink haired sister ran out the emergency exit.

...

Jayden ran from her school, phone buzzing in her pocket. The teen couldn't be bothered to check, knowing her mother had been called. Jayden waltzes through the busier parts of Metropolis. Around here people, mostly tourists, were bound to see Superman at least twice.

Jayden had put on her headphones, Fall Out Boy blasting at full volume.

She was unaware of the ongoing fight between Superman and the infamous Thaddeus Killgrave.

She didn't notice the man running towards her with a stolen cop gun.

But hell did she notice when he grabbed her arm and put a gun to her head.

"Any closer or I'll blow her brains out" Killgrave threatened Superman as he landed in front of them. Jyaden saw the hesitation in his eyes. Maybe he knew that she was Lois' daughter? Perhaps he didn't know what to do?

"Thaddeus, she's just a kid" Superman tries to reason with the criminal. His grip was tighter on Jayden. Her headphones laid on the floor, forgotten as Jayden rolled her eyes.

She could not be bothered with this evil genius after what had happened less than a half hour ago. "Let me save you the time" Jayden told the hero before turning around quickly, punching Killgrave as hard as she could.

Killgrave fell to the concrete floor, the trigger pulled. Superman wrapped his arms around Jayden, holding her as tight as he could from the explosive bullet.

Superman let go of Jayden, turning around to see Kilgrave unconscious on the floor. He looked back at Jayden, who calmly enough bent down to pick up her headphones. She acted like she didn't just risk her life.

"You okay Blue?" Jayden asked the hero, hand on hip. Superman shook his head for a moment, staring at his daughter in bewilderment. "Are you insane?" He asked her, hoping he could hide his fatherly concern and slight anger.

Jayden looked calm at him, slightly making her father (unbeknownst to her) queasy. "Probably. Why do I look like Harley Quinn with my hair or somethin'?" Jayden asked him calmly, putting her headphones around her neck

"No. Shouldn't you be in school... Ms?" Superman played dumb. "First, it's Jayden not Ms. Second I got into a fight so I'm taking my last taste of freedom before my mom and dad kill me and ground me" Jayden smiled innocently.

The local authorities came to arrest Thaddeus while taking a statement from Jayden. Superman thought for a moment. Sure Jayden was in the height of trouble, and Lois had been texting him and using the ELT telling him about what happened. But Jayden needed a lift home and he couldn't just leave his daughter alone after having a gun to her head.

Superman walked up to the leading officer, placing a hand on Jayden's shoulder. "I have contacted this young lady's parents and will be taking her home" Superman told him.

The hero led Jayden outside, noticing her unusual silence. "You alright kid?" He asked her. Jayden turned to him, a frown on her face. "No cause my mom is gonna murder me. Plus I hate making my Dad angry" Jayden told the hero.

"I doubt they're going to be that mad after what happened" Superman told her. Jayden just rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I just wanna go home now" Jayden said.

...

Jayden sat down in the kitchen, her mother shouting at her like there were no neighbours.

"Are you even listening to me!" Lois caught her daughter's attention. "When is Dad coming home?" Jayden asked, bored from her mother's shouting. "I don't know. Go to your room until he is home, now" Lois told her daughter.

Jayden left as quickly as she could, closing her door. She laid on her bed, the events of the day catching up with her. All Jayden wanted was to cry, the fear she ignored bubbling inside her.

Yet nothing was coming out. She closed her eyes, tiredness washing over her. When she opened her eyes next, her door was being opened.

"I'm sorry Rebel, did I wake you?" Clark asked his daughter. Jayden shook her head, sitting up straight. "No" She muttered softly as her Dad sat beside her. "I saw what happened at work. Wanna talk about it?" Clark asked her, wrapping his arm around his daughter's shoulders.

Jayden was now on the verge of tears, shaking her head vigorously. She buried her head into her father's chest, finally letting her bottled up emotions out. Clark held his daughter close, kissing her head every so often. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.6K 18
Marinette didn't resent her family. she knew that she would never be a priority. She was the only Kent sibling with no power. Well... As far as they...
4.5K 196 19
Smallville AU
275K 4.4K 24
~Books Completed~ "No hero can save everyone, not even Superman. But a real hero never stops trying." This book is filled with one shots about differ...
2.5K 119 23
Jon Kent thought his life was normal until he found out his dad was superman. The day of his grandmothers funeral he meets a girl his age and instant...