so far so close

By someone_is_happy

"Please don't leave us alone " "Y/n promise us you will come back " What happened when a childhood friends se... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
idk /chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
meme
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
19
special chapter
special chapter 2
special chapter 2.1
special chapter 3
special chapter 3.1
11k/ special chapter 4
14k/special chapter 4.1
new year
valentines (couples)
valentines ( single)
thank you 1.1
20k 1.0
Suicide y/n
Ririka
Miroslava
yumemi
twins
kirari
19
last chapter?

chapter 13

1.5K 31 0
By someone_is_happy

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Contain hurt blood and other things ( you can imagine it since I am writing this chapter while watching Tokyo ghoul😐)

3rd pov
Y/n is mended to a chair where a tall man standing infront of her laughing at her miserable state " what did you do to them " y/n weakly ask " oh don't worry about them you should worry about your self first " the man say " I swear to god if you touch a hair of their head I am -"  "your going to what you are useless in your case you can't do anything y/n l/n know let's start with a small thing " then he go to the table and gets knife and start cutting her skin while y/n screaming slash after slash she let's alot of blood " now what next oh know you will start to count while I remove you nails  and how much slash I did to you in each hand " " no stop please " then he remove the first one one after one slash after slash  " how much " "22 slash in each hand and 5 nails " " now y/n do you know why are here " " n-no " " oh let's me remind you I am (random name ) my son is Sam , Sam the boy who you choose to destroy his life and gamble with him and make him house pet giving him the worst life plane now I am here to take my revenge " he start laughing in an evil way but suddenly stop when he hear someone open the door " father what are you doing ? " Sam say in a calm way " just teaching this little one here to don't miss with my son " " I see unchain here " Sam say  " wait what and why that " " cause father you are going to gamble with her while I am going to gamble with yumeko since y/n can't win against you and yumeko can't win against me " " I see if that's your wish then I should make it true now let's start the game  "

Sorry for the bloodies chapter and how much small it is 😅😅😅 but the action will start from here 😎 get ready

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 870 22
"promise me you'll marry me when we grow up" "I promise" ╰┈➤a story in which bonten's #2 is reunited with the girl he used to love. after 10 years of...
573K 16.2K 85
"don't you always have that one question hanging off your tongue, that question that always sparks something new?" "so let it out.... ...
108K 2.6K 17
[ さぁ.. ] [ 賭け狂いましょう! ] [ Now..] [ Let's get our gambling freak on! ] Kakegurui Females x Fem Reader ______________________________ *Sort of strong la...
137K 3.9K 45
•I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. •thanks for the readers for voting! •comment down below & don't forget to vote! ...