KSI Imagines / Smuts

By JJ0latunji

Just a bunch of imagines about Mr.Knowledge Strength and Integrity. Send in Requests if you need anything. More

Introduction
Forever.
Cheater.
Broken.(M)
Don't Play. (JJ X Anne-Marie)
The Runaway Bride.
Jealousy.
Exposed.
The Crash.
Savior.
Complicated.
The Jock and The Nerd.
The Train.
Cheater. (Part 2)
Take Me On A Date. ( JJ X Anne-Marie II ).
The Date.( JJ X Anne-Marie III )
Prank Gone Wrong.
The Deal.
I Can't Love You.
Opposites (Part 1).
Opposites ( Part 2 ).
Bad Idea Right? (M)
Breakups Suck
Tie Me Up (M)
Unprofessional (M)
Dear Diary.
Rough It Up. (M)
Switch It Up (M)
You're All I Need.

Do You Really Hate Me?

1.3K 15 78
By JJ0latunji

A/N:It's a long chapter so buckle in.

Description: JJ and Madison are the two most popular kids in University but they absolutely hate each other. Do they really hate each other or just covering up something else.

T/W: Mentions of Sexual Assault and Physical Violence.

Narrator's POV

JJ and Madison are the most popular kids at Hull University.

He was the Cool and egotistical YouTuber with his own Lamborghini and all the other cool stuff. He had his best friend Simon Minter by his side and the both of them  thought they ruled over the others. He had all the girls falling at his feet for his attention and love.

All the girls except the most popular one, Madison. She was the most beautiful and the most intelligent girl at Uni. She was great at sports too. She was what you would call the perfect girl.

JJ and Madison hated each other though, no one knew why but they couldn't even stay in a room together without making a snarky remark about the other.

Soon they were going on a trip as a group to Madrid and fate forces them to be together.

JJ's POV

Me and Simon stood with our bags at the gate waiting for the others. We were in Madrid for a Educational trip but me and Simon were basically here to have fun.

Soon Talia , Simon's new girlfriend joined us and she ran over to him and hugged him causing him to laugh. They both were so in love and you could see it. Soon the rest of the small group of 10 arrived except the 2 teachers and Ms.Madison.

She was what others would call perfect but she was such a bitch. She was Talia's friend too so Simon and Talia wanted us to get together but me and Madison hate each other.

"Woah finally Miss perfect has arrived." I remarked in a whisper as the other kids laughed seeing Madison walking in with the 2 teachers by her side.

"Sorry guys I had a problem with the passport, but Madison solved it as she spoke to them in Spanish and cleared me."Mr.Cameron our teacher spoke and the other kids looked at Madison in awe. She truly was a girl of many talents.

We then made our way on to the rented bus which was waiting for us at the entrance of the airport.  We all got in the bus and me and Simon sat in the last seat and Talia pulled Madison with her and the both of them sat in front of us.

"Well I guess the group doesn't have any plans tonight, so I say we sneak out by 7 and then come back by midnight." I spoke to Simon and he nodded.

"Can I bring Talia with me too." He asked me with a bright smile.

"Fine but make sure she sneaks out without the teachers knowing." I said and took out my headphones and put on some music.

Madison's POV

I heard Simon calling for Talia but she  had her earphones on so I nudged her and gestured back to Simon.

He whispered something in her ear causing her to squeal in excitement. She turned around and gave him a quick kiss before giving me a sidehug.

"What's got you so excited?" I laughed at her sudden enthusiasm.

"Well Simon wants me to go out with him tonight." She said.

"Well what about the teachers , won't you be in trouble." I asked Talia with a raised eyebrow. I didn't want her to get in trouble because of them.

"Well it'll be fine, JJ and Simon have done it lots of times and they'll take me too." She said happily going on her phone.

"Fine just don't get caught." I said going back on my phone.

I wanted to go to explore the city too but I know JJ will be there with Simon so there's no way I am going out with that dickhead.

Soon we arrived at our hotel and to be fair it looked quite good. We all out the bus and gathered in front of the hotel. I saw the teachers trying to explain something to the driver of the bus but they couldn't because obviously they didn't know Spanish.

"Madison come here please." Mr. John called out for me.

"Can you tell him to be here by 10 in the morning tomorrow so we can go to the Stadium." He said as she showed me the schedule for tomorrow.

As I was explaining to the driver the schedule, Mr.Cameron made JJ stand with me as 'protection' as he said. JJ kept standing next to me tapping his leg.

"Could you fucking hurry up." He said as I looked at him suprised.

"Here do it yourself, tell him to be here by 10 tomorrow and explain him the entire schedule." I said as I handed the schedule to him.

"But.... I don't know Spanish." He said as he looked between me and the driver.

"So shut the fuck up and let me do my work." I said as I snatched the schedule back and continued explaining the driver.

It took almost 15 minutes for me to completely explain it to him all while JJ kept complaining next to me but I didn't care for him.

We walked back in and saw everyone standing with keys in their hands.

"Well Simon did you get our room." JJ asked from behind me.

"Well Jide I think I am going to stay with Talia." Simon smiled looking at Talia.

"Tals who I meant to share a room with then." I asked her as she smiled at me.

"Well there is only one room left and you both can share it."She gestured at me and JJ.

"Well Mr.John told it's either you share or JJ stays with the teachers." Simon told causing JJ to slam his hand on the table next to us.

"Fine give me the key." He said as he pushed past me and took the key from Simon.

"I suggest you lower that attitude if you want to peacefully share a room with me." I said to JJ as he rolled his eyes at me.

The group then made our way to the rooms on the 6th floor. Mine and JJ's room was next to Simon and Talia's.

We got into our room and to my happiness there were 2 beds. JJ ran in and fell on top of his bed and threw his bag on his side.

I made my way to my bed and put my bag on the side. I took out my laptop and decided to charge it up. According to the schedule today was a rest day so Netflix was my only friend tonight seeing that Talia was going out.

"Hey I'm going for a shower." JJ announced as he walked into the bathroom.

When he came out, I saw he had only a towel on and had his clothes crumpled up in his hands.

I couldn't help but stare like he was a dickhead but he was hot as all hell. He played Football and did boxing too so his muscles were well defined and his abs were gorgeous. He had all the girls at University drooling over him but he paid them no heed. I always thought why he didn't go for those other girls.

"Stop staring, it's rude." He said as he put on a t-shirt and fell on top of his bed. Damn I have been caught.

I then went to take a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes. When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Simon and Talia sitting and talking with JJ.

"Girl we don't have anything to do today why don't you join us. We are going to this fabulous club just down the street." Talia said causing JJ to glare at her.

"Nah I'll have Netflix to keep me company." I said as I sat back down on my bed.

"Well I bet Ms.Perfect hasn't even been to a club before." JJ remarked causing me and Talia to laugh uncontrollably.

"She'll probably party harder than the three of us combined if she comes to the club." Talia said as she smiled at me. It was true, I don't go to parties or clubs often but when I do I make sure to have the most fun I can.

"Well who knew Madison was a party girl." Simon said as he turned back and smirked at me.

"Well I was in highschool but when I got to Uni, I mellowed down." I said as Talia nodded.

I used to be crazy but an incident in the last year of school changed all that. Even thinking about it makes me want to crawl into my bed and cry.

"I am sure she can't party harder than me." JJ said as he got up and looked out the window.

"Don't challenge her JJ, she never backs down from a challenge." Talia said as I got up and walked towards JJ.

"Look I'll come with you to that shitty club and we'll see who has more fun." I said as I stood directly in front of JJ causing him to smile.

"We'll see Madison, but don't faint at the club because I ain't carrying you back here." He said.

Me and Talia then went to her room to dress up for the club. I hadn't brought an outfit because I didn't expect to go partying on a educational trip.

She passed me her torn jeans and gave me a black crop top which was perfect to show off my abs and waist. I then put on my Air forces as we were going to probably dance a lot and I wanted to be comfortable. She also put on this cute outfit and we both sneaked back into JJ's room to see the boys all dressed up.

When we walked in Talia went and hugged Simon and I saw JJ checking me out.

"Eyes up here idiot." I gestured JJ towards my eyes causing him to smile and roll his eyes.

We all then decided to sneak out and to our bad luck, I saw the two teachers chilling out in the lounge area near the exit.

Talia and Simon managed to sneak out behind a few other people but me and JJ were stuck standing behind a pillar.

I then saw the teachers get up and walk towards us. So the both of us hid behind a table near the elevator. Once the teachers went into the elevator, I turned and saw JJ and realized how close we actually were , we met eyes and it seemed everything around us stopped for a second.

"Uhmm...we should get going." I said breaking the moment between us and JJ nodded.

We met Simon and Talia at the front entrance and then all of us walked towards the club with the couple walking hand in hand and me and JJ walking a little behind them.

Madison's outfit

Talia's outfit

JJ's outfit

Simon's outfit

When we finally got to the club, we all went directly to the bar as we knew the only way to have complete fun is get a little drunk.

We all ordered our drinks and quickly completed it and went onto the dance floor to have fun.

Narrator's POV

The four of them had a whole lot a fun on the dancefloor. The club was crowded and the music was banging, so all of them let their hair down and went wild.

They also drank a lot, they weren't black out drunk but all of them were a little tipsy. Then they got a table and ordered some food and they ate it all up.

Talia and Simon then went back onto the dance floor leaving JJ and Madison alone at the table. Soon the two supposed enemies found themselves sitting very close to each other.

Madison's POV

"Well see any girl you fancy." I asked JJ. Both of us were tipsy so we were having a normal conversation.

"Well I see one girl I fancy but she is right next to me." JJ said smiling as he took a sip of his drink.

Wait did he just say he fancies me.

"Well do you see any lad catching your eye." He asked looking at me.

"Nah all of these aren't my type, well everyone except you." I said laughing.

Wait now am I flirting back. What the hell is happening.

Before even I could realize what was happening, JJ moved closer to me and tucked loose strands of hair on my face behind my ear.

His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips. I placed my hands on his neck and I could feel the both of us leaning in.

Just as our lips were about to meet,JJ stopped and looked into my eyes again and smiled. I could feel his breath on my lips and a smile crept on my face as well.

Then we again leaned in.....

"Sir your bill." The waiter spoke as me and JJ jumped apart at his voice.

"Uhmm....yeah." JJ said as he paid the bill.

After that JJ and I acted like we weren't just about to kiss. We went back onto the dance floor and started dancing to the music again.

After a while I found myself alone at the bar sitting with a drink. JJ had found himself a new partner to dance along with and looked like he was having a lot of fun.

Then the blonde bitch he was dancing with started kissing him and he lifted her up causing her to wrap her legs around him.

I don't know why but I felt sad for some reason, I knew I shouldn't feel sad but I did. After letting her down ,JJ saw me and he frowned for some odd reason causing me to turn around.

"Hey girl....... Why are you alone let's go have some fun." A man spoke as he placed his hand on my waist and squeezed it.

I tried to push him away but he didn't let go and just smiled at me. I then tried to shout out but he wrapped his hand over my mouth and pulled me away from the bar. He then pushed me against a wall in a secluded part of the club and forced himself on me.

He held me in place and started kissing my neck as I squirmed under his grip trying to get away.

"No one is going to save you sweetheart, so I say you cooperate or you'll have more more trouble." He said as he tried kissing me but I turned away causing him to kiss my cheek instead.

He then held my jaw in place and leaned in again. I knew where this was going and I was reminded of the incident in school. I could feel the tears build up in my eyes and I closed them shut praying for someone to save me.

After a while I felt the man's grip leave me and heard him shout out in pain. I opened my eyes to see JJ holding the bigger man in a chokehold.

The man tried to swing at him but JJ dodged it and pushed him onto the floor and started punching him.

I got out of my trance and quickly pulled JJ off the now bloodied and unconscious man and took him back to the bar.

"Hey do you want to get back to the hotel?" JJ asked me as he held my hand and I barely nodded.

JJ soon got the now fully drunk Simon and Talia off the dance floor and all of us started walking back.

I felt very unsafe and cold all of a sudden and I don't know how JJ sensed this but he took off his jacket and put it over me. I smiled back at him and thanked him.

I don't know what would have happened if JJ hadn't got that man off me. I have been in a similar position before and I was just overwhelmed by the emotions.

"Hey are you okay." JJ asked as he stopped me as the couple walked a little ahead singing along drunkedly.

"No, JJ I am scared......" I said as I broke down in tears.

"Hey, I know it's a lot but your safe now, I am here and no one's going to hurt you alright. I am here."" He said as he pulled me into a comforting hug.

I nodded and we started walking again, JJ now having a hand around my waist holding me close making sure I was feeling safe. I didn't know why he was being nice to me. We hated each other or atleast I acted like I hated him and we didn't get along.
But here was protecting me in my vulnerable state.

We got back to the hotel and I quickly ran to our room as JJ went to leave the drunk couple in their room.

I quickly ran into the shower and let the warm water fall on my skin. I saw that the man had left a mark on my hip and I grimaced at it and scrubbed at it to make it go away but it just made it worse.

I got out and looked at myself in the mirror and all the memories of Ava at school came back. My bodied shivered at the thought of it. I dries myself and put on the leggings and my t-shirt and went back out.

I saw JJ sat on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"JJ thanks for helping me back at the club." I said as he looked at me.

"That's fine Mads but are you like okay or should I get Talia" He asked causing me to smile at the use of the new nickname.

"No I just need some sleep and I'll be fine." I said as I sat on my bed.

"Good night Mads." JJ said as he removed his top and got under the covers.

"Good night JJ." I said as I got under the cover and fell asleep.

-XIX-

I woke up in a dark room.

I got up and looked around and felt nothing.

Suddenly the room was illuminated and I saw my friend Ava standing on the other side.

"Well Madison, glad to see your awake." My old friend smiled at me and I ran towards her and gave her a hug.

"I am so sorry Ava, I didn't know he would do that to you, I thought he was a friend, I am so sorry..." I said as she laughed.

"It's fine Maddie, I thought he was a friend too." She said.

Suddenly the room went dark again and when the lights came on, I saw a bloodied JJ lying on the floor.

Soon I felt a grip on my waist and I turned around to see the man from the club again.

"Now your boyfriend can't save you." He said as he pulled me away.

"JJ... JJ wake up." I screamed at JJ.

-XIX-

JJ's POV

"JJ....JJ wake up." Madison screamed as I woke up.

I saw her squirming in her bed. I quickly ran over to see that she was still asleep but shouting for my help. She must be having a nightmare.

"Mads." I said as I shook her awake.

She woke up and looked around the room before giving me a huge hug. She was shaking in fear. I hugged her back and it felt like she was having a panic attack.

"Madison calm down , I am here, your safe. Come on breath for me." I said her as she tried to control her breathing.

Deji had a lot of such attacks when he was younger so I had a basic idea of calming a person down.

I held her hand and rubbed my thumbs over her knuckles.

"Madison just focus on me , don't worry your safe." I said as she looked at me and tried to mirror my breathing.

After about 5 minutes she had finally calmed down so I got up and got her a bottle of water. She took the bottle and took a sip of water.

"I'm sorry, I had a nightmare." She apologized looking down.

"It's okay, I know it's been a crazy day but I assure you , your safe here with me." I said as she nodded.

"JJ if you don't mind could you sleep in this bed itself, if it's not a problem. I just don't feel safe." She said. I understood she was still a little bit panicked so I agreed and got under the covers with her.

When I woke up the next morning, I saw Madison cuddled into my side with her head on my chest. She was still fast asleep so I decided to stay in the same position.

Madison always intrigued me. She was this girl who was good at everything and the only girl in our class who couldn't have cared less for my money or subscriber count. She was beautiful too. In fact I still remember when she walked in on the first day I was speechless. But we were both so opinionated that we had some arguments here and there and everyone assumes we hate each other but I don't hate her in fact it was quite the opposite.

I was brought out of my thoughts by her stirring awake. She saw she was cuddled close to me and instantly pulled away.

"I'm sorry JJ." She apologized.

"Hey it's fine, hope your feeling better." I told her as I sat up.

"Yeah I'll be better." She smiled

We both got ready for the day ahead. We had to go to the University of Madrid for a tour and then we were supposed to go to the Santiago Bernabéu, the Real Madrid Stadium. It was one of the reason why both me and Simon had come on this bloody trip.

We met up with the group at the entrance and Madison went and hugged Talia and they both split up from the group for a while and came back just as we were about to leave.

We made our way to the University by the bus and the whole time Talia kept looking over at Madison making sure she was okay. I decided that I would talk to Talia later as to why Madison had that panic attack last night.

We got to the University and to my luck , the tour guide was the girl I kissed at the club last night. She came over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek which made the entire group look at me surprised.

She then went ahead and started the tour and I followed a little behind the group.

"You have a new friend here I see." Simon nudged me lightly smirking.

"Nah, she was at the club last night and kissed me suddenly, that's all I know. I don't even know her name fam." I said him as the girl kept looking back at me and smiling.

The tour continued for a while and I saw Madison walking alone because Talia was back with Simon.

I slowly made my way to her and nudged her lightly.

Madison's POV

Eventhough I told JJ I was fine, I couldn't get the image of Ava and the nightmare I had out of my head. I couldn't even concentrate on the tour because the tour guide was the bitch who kissed JJ last night.

I was brought out of my thoughts by JJ nudging me lightly.

"Hey are you fine, you seem worried." He asked as he smiled at me.

"Yeah, just thinking about stuff." I said him as he nodded.

"Hey do you want to sneak away and explore this place on our own. I don't particularly like that the guide keeps flirting with me." He said causing me to chuckle.

"I thought you liked her yesterday." I smirked back at him.

"Allow it fam , it was just a kiss and I was drunk, I don't even know her name." He said.

"Well come on then let's go explore this place on our own." I said as I held him back allowing the group to move forward without us.

We then ran in the opposite direction, giggling like school children.

We roamed about freely and since I knew Spanish fluently, we could explore the University better. We even met a few students from London who were studying here. They then took us on a tour of their own. They were fans of JJ's so JJ was even more happy to go along with them.

Let's just say having them as a guide was much better than that bitch. They then left us near the ground as they had to get to a class. Me and JJ then were just walking around joking with each other.

Soon he got a message from Simon saying the tour was almost over and asked us to get back.

We then ran back to the group and I didn't even realize that JJ had his fingers intertwined in mine.

We got back to the group and saw Simon and Talia smirking at us.

"Well look at you getting along." Simon remarked as we rejoined the group.

"Oh shut up. Did those two ask for us." JJ asked pointing towards the two teachers.

"Nah but the tour guide sure as hell missed you." Talia laughed.

"Allow it fam." JJ said as we all laughed.

JJ's POV

The four of us then walked along with the group for the rest of the tour left.
Simon kept smirking at me and Madison walking along together and I kept glaring at him but to tell the truth I liked that Madison was so close to me.

At the end of the tour, the teacher's said they had to go meet someone there. The group stood in small huddles talking with each other.

Suddenly I felt someone pull me to the side and kiss me. I immediately pulled away and saw it was the girl from the club.

"Why do you not like me today." She pouted as she ran her hand over my shirt.

"It was just at the club and we were drunk, I am from the UK and I'm going back soon." I said as I held her a little away from me but she pushed past my grip and kissed me again.

I pulled away and saw Madison looking directly at me and she looked sad. Wait why does she look sad.

Madison's POV

Again I don't know why it hurt to see JJ kiss the girl again but it did. I walked back to Simon and Talia and was soon joined by JJ looking guilty.

"I'm sorry Mads." JJ whispered in my ear.

"For what." I asked him confused.

"I don't know you just seemed upset." He sighed.

"It's nothing." I said as I smiled at him.

The teacher's returned and we got onto the bus to go to the stadium.

It was about an hour journey to the Stadium and JJ and Simon looked the most excited they have been on this trip.

We were greeted at the entrance of the stadium by a member of the staff who recognised JJ and Simon as YouTubers.

We had a tour of the entire stadium and the museum they had inside. JJ and Simon looked and listened to everything the guide told causing me and Talia to laugh because they genuinely looked interested.

We were then finally taken to walk on the grounds and JJ and Simon genuinely lost their mind.

We all walked around for sometime before deciding to take some photos. Talia and I took photos of each other while the boys took theirs. Then I took some of Talia and Simon and then we took ones of the four of us.

Talia also made me and JJ take photos together for some reason. We both stood arm in arm and I even got on his back for one photo.

By the time we got back to the bus after the tour , it was already dark and we were all knackered.

Simon and Talia took a seat to themselves and it again left me with JJ which surprisingly both of us weren't complaining about.

We went back to the hotel in silence with only a few smiles and stolen glances at each other.

At the hotel though, JJ pulled aside Talia for something making me and Simon very confused.

JJ's POV

"So Talia , yesterday night Madison had this really bad nightmare, so I wanted to ask if she told you something about it." I asked her as I looked back at Simon and Madison looking at us confused.

"See JJ I know what's it was about but I can't tell you about it because it's a very personal matter to Madison. If you really want to know ask her and if she thinks she wants to share it with you, she will." Talia smiled walking back and taking Simon to their room.

I walked back to Madison who was waiting for me to go back to our room.

I wanted to ask her but still didn't feel comfortable and didn't want her to freak out again.

We got back to the room and decided to order room service for dinner.
After the food arrived we ate in silence watching some Netflix.

After a while I knew I had to ask her , it's like my brain would collapse if it didn't get the necessary information.

"Mads if you don't mind me asking, could I know what causes the panic attack last night." I asked her softly.

She patted on the bed next to her so I went and sat down close to her.

"Well it's from the last year of school. I had a close friend called Ava, she was my classmate and after the last class of the year, we both went down to a bar. As we were drinking, I met and old friend of mine called Matt and introduced him to Ava. I then decided to return back home because it was getting late and left Ava with Matt." She said as her voice cracked and tears filled her eyes.

"It's okay if you don't want to say anything more." I said as I placed a hand over her shoulder pulling her close.

"No it's fine. The next day I got news that the bastard had raped Ava. Ava got the justice she deserved but I have always blamed myself for it. I shouldn't have left them alone." She said as she cried into my shoulder.

"Then yesterday at the club when you saved me it brought back all the memories and then I had a nightmare so I had the attack. It doesn't happen often but gets really serious when it happens. So if you hadn't calmed me down things would have far more worse." She continued sobbing as I pulled her closer for her comfort.

"I'm sorry I asked ." I said sighing disappointed that I had made her share and relive her trauma.

"No it's fine, I want to thank you again for everything yesterday and for a fun time today." She said as she rubbed the tears off her face and gave me a smile.

"I agree, it was a really fun time today at the University, thank you for sharing that time with me." I said truthfully smiling back.

Madison's POV

"JJ do we really hate each other?" I asked him the question I had in my mind all day.

"No I have never hated you as a person just little things you did pissed me off." He said laughing.

"Yeah same to be fair. Well I have an idea since we know we don't hate each other, let us tell what pissed us off the most so that we can avoid it with each other." I said laughing.

"Well since it's your idea, you go first." He smiled back.

"Well it pissed me off when you always made these little remarks about me and called me Miss.Perfect whenever I walked into the room." I said.

"Well it pisses me off when you always make sure to remind the teacher of the work he had given." He said laughing.

"Well it pisses me off when you are excessively loud in class and outside." I replied.

"Well it pisses me off when you think you are the boss of everyone else around." He said back smirking.

"Well it pisses me off when you think that you are the boss of everybody." I said smiling at him.

"Well I hate how beautiful you look without trying." He said as he looked away from me.

"Well I hate that once you enter a room you make everyone laugh by just laughing." I said to him realizing that now we were just praising one another under the ruse of saying things we dislike.

"Well I hate that you don't realize that you are indeed perfect but don't feel like it." He said as he looked at me.

"Well I hate that you make so many peoples life better but still never made an attempt to get to know me." I said at I frowned.

It was true he had never made an attempt to speak to me like this before that's why I hated it.

"Well I hate that you didn't see that I liked you the moment you stepped foot in class and I hated that you couldn't see I was nervous to talk to you." He said as he placed his hand on my hand.

"You really like me?" I whispered.

"From the moment I saw you, I was smitten." He replied back.

We both then looked at each other and suddenly everything around us seemed insignificant. There was only the both of us in that moment. We both leaned in and finally our lips met.

It was passionate and perfect. I genuinely felt like my heart was going wild and I felt estatic. It felt like I was floating in the sky with only JJ by my side. He deepend the kiss by pulling me closer and I placed my hands around his neck as I straddled him.

Soon we split apart and rested our foreheads together. He left small pecks around my face causing me to giggle. He then pulled me down and I cuddled next to him with a big smile on my face.

Timeskip to 2 weeks later.

We got back from Madrid about a week ago and it seems JJ and me have gone back to normal.

We were so close in Madrid, after the kiss , we cuddled together almost everyday joking around and occasionally kissing as well but as soon as we were back at University, he has seemed to forget I existed.

He never spoke to me just smiled from a distance and walked away. Everything that happened in Madrid seems insignificant to him.

To me though that kiss changed everything. I genuinely felt something for JJ at that moment. Its like I felt happy. Being around him I forgot all my problems. Being in his arms felt like heaven. His kissed melted my heart and his hugs made me warm and euphoric.

I felt like I had feelings for him too and seeing him acting like this made me feel like we were nothing but a holiday fling.

As I walked into class that day though, I saw JJ sitting on my bench.
He smiled at me but I didn't smile back because I was still pissed off.

"Oooh I know your pissed off but meet me after classes today, I am going to take you on a evening out." He said as he smiled.

Internally I was doing flips in happiness but I maintained a straight face on the exterior because I am a bad bitch.

"Okay now move I need to sit." I said as I pushed him from the bench.

"Remember after class. Me and you." He said as he winked and ran back to his place.

I just shook my head laughing to myself.

I can't wait for what he has planned.

After classes, me and JJ walked hand in hand to his car and he drove away.

Soon he arrived at the local amusement park and parked his car at the empty parking lot.

We got out and I saw around and saw that the place was emptier than usual. Infact there was no one in sight.

"JJ I think the park is closed, there is no one around." I said as he laughed.

"You know how you said that it's one of your dreams to go to an empty amusement park and ride all the rides with a loved one. Well today is your lucky day." He said as I gave him a hug in excitement.

"See I know I have avoided you for this past week, but that is because I was planning this surprise for you." He said as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Mads these past 2 weeks I have realized something. The only reason that I had convinced myself that I hate you was because in fact I am so in love with you." He said as I smiled.

"I am in love with you too JJ." I said as he swung me around in the empty parking lot.

He set me down and kissed me and again all the feelings for him I had suppressed for the past week came rushing back.

I did love him.

Narrator's POV

JJ and Madison enjoyed their day at the amusement park and about a week later JJ asked her to be his girlfriend just before their farewell dance.

They got married about 3 years later in a private ceremony in Greece . They had 2 beautiful Twin daughters named Skye and Ebony.

JJ went on to become Britain's biggest YouTuber and a chart topping musician. Madison became the CEO of her own Fashion and Lifestyle brand.

After they decided that they had achieved all they needed, they moved to a farm on the outskirts of London and stayed there with their own little happy family.

They always laughed about how they absolutely hated each other for no reason.

They thanked the Gods for putting them in the same room on that fateful trip.

They were glad the Madrid trip made them realize that they didn't really hate each other but were just scared to admit they liked each other.

A/N

Phew 6500 words.....God Damn.

Well lustingrose asked for another JJ and Madison imagine so here is them in an alternative universe.

This was inspired mostly by my TikTok fyp and various other college dramas. Also I am big fan of the whole hate to love trope so yeah here is my version.

Hope you lot enjoyed and didn't get bored.

I had the best day today and hope you guys did too. Have a great weekend.

Love you loads-Harley ❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 239 34
[COMPLETED] Orion Steel is a pro wrestler that started wrestle when he just 13 years old. 3 years later, he become the youngest student in NJPW dojo...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.7K 53 32
Of course Ash is a drug dealer, but he does cute things too you know... -Obviously, this story is about ashtray. For the people who don't know, he's...
7.8K 170 17
the actor Javon walton mistakenly texts the wrong number but it turned out to be the right person ♡