𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑮𝑨𝒁𝑰𝑵𝑮, 𝗷𝗲�...

By lysukei

why did her brother's roommate have to be so damn fine. 。 ˚ jean kirstein x black!fem!reader 。 ˚ ©LYSUKEI |... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘸
26
27
jeans nudes nsfw
28
29
30

14

1.7K 85 52
By lysukei

"When do you have to head back?"  You ask laying your head down onto the cold countertop.

Your mom had been gone for ten minutes now and the two of you had just finished eating. Jean got up to throw the trash away when an idea hit you.  "Nine o'clock the latest, why?" He questions.   You tap your fingers against the marble countertop excitedly, "Wanna go ice skating?"

Jean thinks about it for a second before nodding. "Yeah, why not." He agrees. You shoot out of your seat happily. "Okay wait right here I'm going to get dressed," You tell him, running upstairs to your room. You quickly pick out a long sleeve shirt and some jeans to wear so you won't be cold.

(The fit, choose whatever hairstyle and shoes you want)

You freshen up and slip on a pair of shoes before packing whatever you'll need into a tiny bookbag. You walk to your parents' bedroom and knock on the door "Come in!" Your mom answers from inside. You open the door to see her sitting on her bed, typing away at her laptop. "Jean and I are going Ice Skating" You inform, hoping she won't butcher you with questions.

"Okay have fun baby" She answers not paying much attention to you. You nod and move to close the door, "Wait!" She shouts suddenly looking up from the screen. You sigh and poke your head in "Yeah?" "What are Jeans' favorite foods? I want to make sure he feels welcome during Thanksgiving." You shrug considering you don't actually know. "I'm not sure I'll ask him later" You promise. "Thanks, have fun okay" Carla smiles at you. "I will," You say, before lightly shutting the door.

Jeans right where you left him at the table. "Ready?" He asks looking at your new outfit. "Mhm," You hum heading towards the door, Jean following behind you. You run out to the car and get into the passengers' seat before Jean can pull a dirty trick on you like last time. "Driving couldn't have been that bad" Jean reasons as he gets into the driver's seat. "I literally thought I was going to die the whole time that I was behind that wheel," You say dramatically. "Me too" He admits while starting the car. "Shut up and drive" You grin realizing he was trying to disrespect you.

"Just saying" He defends putting his hands up. He pulls out of the driveway and starts following the directions from your phone. You lean over to fiddle with the radio stations and remember what your mom told you. "My mom wants to know what your favorite foods are, She wants you to feel welcome for Thanksgiving." You say doing quotations with your fingers.

 Jean shrugs "Anything I'm not picky". You nod, knowing you'll probably forget to tell her anyways.

Jean pulls into the lot and parks the car. He was taking his sweet time getting out so you had to hold his arm and drag him into the building yourself. "Hi two adults for Ice skating size (your size in shoes) and size 11 in men," You tell the boy at the front desk.  He mean mugs you for whatever reason and turns around to go retrieve the skates. Jean notices as well "You know him?" He asks watching the worker as he searches. 

"I don't think so maybe he goes to my school." You shrug not caring much for his attitude. You just wanted to skate. 

Jean hums in response. "You do know how to skate right?" Jean questions as the guy comes back and places the skates on the counter. "A little bit" You answer mischievously, trying not to laugh as Jean makes a face at you. "You can't skate!?" He says as if it's a crime. You roll your eyes and reach into your bag for your credit card. "I said a little bit" You remind him while placing it on the counter.  

"Now what if I didn't know how to skate either and you dragged us here what then?" He says hypothetically. "We'd hang onto the sides and make our way around" You joke and look over just in time to catch the worker glaring at you again. "You good?" You question getting fed up. The worker continues to mean mug you and pulls out his phone to find something. He turns the phone around and you and Jean lean over to look at it.  "Ring a bell?" He asks. 

It's an Instagram account with you as the profile picture. The username says "y/n.spamm" and the bio has an American flag. Your eyebrows furrow as you scroll through the posts, all of them being questionable and racist things. Jean shakes his head. "That isn't her" He denies standing up straight. "I only have one account someone must be mocking me" You agree, a little pissed off.  The boy pockets his phone and apologizes "Sorry....I saw you and just assumed". 

You shrugged because you'd have done the same."It's fine but can I ask how you came across that account?" 

"You go to (Highschool Name) right?" 

You nod. 

"Well, a few weeks ago that account started to follow a bunch of people at school including me."

"Oh...well thanks for telling me" 

"No problem," He says, handing back your card. 

You and Jean walk over to a bench to put on your skates. "You okay?"Jean asks nudging your shoulder gently. "Yeah, I just want to prove to you that I can skate." You say avoiding the topic. Jean scoffs playfully "Whatever you say."

 You tie the laces of your skates and stand up to test them out, they were just right. "Hurry up" You rush watching Jean tie his own. He finishes and stands up. Both of you walk to the opening and Jean steps onto the ice first. 

You take a deep breath as you step out, and panic when you feel yourself slide back about to fall. Jean grabs your arm and helps you stand straight. "Okay for starters don't lean back like that you'll bust your head" He lectures moving to stand in front of you and holds both of your hands. You nod "Lesson learned." 

"Now lean forward just a bit and slightly bend your knees." He says doing it himself. You follow his instructions and look up at him to make sure you're doing it right. "Just like that, good job." You smile trying not to laugh at his words. "Now what?" 

"Make a V with your feet." You do it. "Now push off with your right foot and when you feel yourself slowing put it down and push with the opposite one." You hesitate to do it, but you know Jean wouldn't let you fall so you do as he says. Your movements are shaky but you still manage to move a few feet. "Good now keep practicing that," He says moving backward as you continue to skate. It takes twenty minutes but eventually, you're more confident in your skating. 

"Okay I want to try on my own now," You tell him preparing to let go of his hands. Jean nods and skates to your side. "Go ahead" He encourages. You were going to move but still felt uneasy. "Hold my hand?" You ask reaching for him. He intertwines your hands and you feel more secure.

 "Better?" 

Not really considering your heart was threatening to jump out your chest from all the touching you two were doing. But Jean didn't need to know that. 

"Yeah." You answer as you begin to skate and he follows at your side. 

You spend two hours at the rink before the sun begins to set and your legs get sore. The two of you get into the car and Jean drives you home. 

"What are you going to do about that account?" He says out of nowhere. 

You shrug "Not much I can do" 

"Can you think of anyone who'd want to ruin your image like that?" 

"Besides my brothers' girlfriend no" 

"You think it's her?"

"Has to be. She's mocking me because she knows I'm hesitant to tell my parents what she did"

Jean shakes his head "But that's straight-up psychopath behavior she's pretending to be you, that's illegal Y/n."

"Thanksgiving is two weeks away I'll tell my parents everything like I promised don't worry," You say finishing the conversation.

The rest of the drive is quiet until Jean pulls into your driveway. 

"Thanks for spending the day with me," You say gratefully as you prepare to get out of the car. "Anytime," he says, holding back a yawn. 

"Tell me when you get home okay?" You insist. 

"I will" He promises. 

You get out of the car and close the door before running up the steps to your house and opening the door. You wave goodbye one last time as you close it and Jean waves back as he pulls out. 

"Have fun?" Your mom asks making you jump. "What is with you and jump scaring me on the couch?" You complain pulling off your shoes and going to sit next to her. "I take that as a yes" Carla smiles. 

-------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
831K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
314K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...