Polaroids (ScarLizzie)

By 2Claemxraen

What if Scarlett had Rose with Romain Dauriac but she never married him nor did she start dating Colin Jost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6🌶
Chapter 7🌶
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (epilogue)
Bonus.

Chapter 2

2.4K 80 20
By 2Claemxraen

Both women grin before they kiss each other slowly and meaningfully, they waited for this for such a long time even Chris was ready to take both their heads and made them kiss. Of course, neither of the women would have complained if he did. After a while, they separate again and just look at each other. "I love your eyes they're so green."

"Yours are too Scar. But with the hazel touch in them they make me think of a forest. I love nature." Elizabeth admits with a sheepish smile, she really wanted to cuddle with her now. They always did this when they were having girl night watching movies, sensing her friend's hesitation Scarlett open her arms with a playful smile. "Now who is awkward ?"

"Shut up." She complained but still went in her arms, Scarlett rest her left arm on her shoulders playing with her hair while Lizzie put her arm around her waist. Now she understands why Chris said they look like a couple when they cuddle, she smiles softly at the thought and turns her gaze toward the tv. "What do you want to watch Scar?"

"Whatever you want." She shouldn't have said that because Lizzie put some boring rom-com. She watches it for a few minutes before turning her attention to Lizzie. "You're missing the movie."

"You're better than the movie." Scarlett answer honestly causing Elizabeth to blush and hide her face in her shoulder. "Stooooop. And the movie is great your taste just sucks."

"It's boring." Scarlett argues which causes Elizabeth to get up faster than Pietro with a gasp. "Take that back Dirty Dancing isn't boring."

"It kinda is." Scarlett laughs at Lizzie's reaction, the dark blonde-haired woman frown and crosses her arms. "We're not best friends anymore."

"Is that what we are ?" Scarlett smirked in victory when she saw Elizabeth turns her head trying to hide her smile. She reaches for the woman again missing the physical contact. "Come on sweetheart I know you want to cuddle."

"Don't call me like that I'm trying to be mad at you." Lizzie whined throwing her head back, with a sigh she leans back against Scarlett. "I'm only doing that because you're warm and I'm cold. Absolutely not because you're forgiven."

"You're such a child." Scarlett snort but reach for the cover next to her and put it on Lizzie, the younger snuggle more into her with the cover practically on her face. "Now hush I'm watching baby."

"I'm watching her too." Scarlett mumbled staring right at Elizabeth, they watch the rest of the movie like that, and Lizzie almost fall asleep with the movement caused by Scarlett's finger in her hair.

"So how's Rose?" Elizabeth asked sitting and taking her drink back. Scarlett doing the same. "She's fantastic even though she misses me but I'm getting her back tomorrow so that's awesome because I missed her too."

"Wait you're getting back to New York tomorrow?" Lizzie pouted at her friend, she didn't want to be here alone. "Yes, you're not?"

"I don't have a house in New York idiot." Elizabeth said looking at Scarlett with a bored face, four years of friendship and the older still didn't know where her houses were. "Rude. But yeah forget when you come you live with one of your sisters. Why don't you come with me tomorrow?"

"Wait really?" The younger asked with hope in her voice. "Yes really. I was serious earlier I really like you and I want to make it work so spend the break with me, of course, Rose would be there but I think it could be great. We already know everything about each other but we don't know if we're made to be together." Scarlet rambled.

"I would love to spend the break with you Scarlett and Rose isn't a problem you know I love her she's adorable." Elizabeth answer with an honest smile. Now that Scarlett asked her she was looking forward to spending the next month with her this is why she ask innocently. "Can I kiss you again?"

"Please do."

-

December 1st, 2021:

"So what happened after that? You can't leave me like that I need to know." Florence protested when Scarlett stop telling her the story, she was eager to know what happened after their first kiss more like kisses. "I-I'm tired Flo I'll tell you tomorrow on the plane okay?"

Seeing how exhausted her friend looks the blonde quickly nods and stands up. She did want to know otherwise she didn't want to push Scarlett too much. "Yeah no problem, I'll see you tomorrow at the airport."

Scarlett says goodbye and leads her to the door before going back into her living room and cleaning everything. She puts the glasses in the sink and heads towards her bedroom, getting one of Rose's plushies in the little girl's room on her way.

She sighs closing the door behind her, Scarlett always found her house too silent when Rose wasn't here it makes her feel lonely. Even more after Elizabeth was around here. She takes a quick shower and makes sure everything is ready for the next day, her plane is early in the morning, and she doesn't want to be in a rush.

She gets in her bed and takes the Polaroid photo that stay on her nightstand since she first got it in 2018. It was Lizzie waking up, Rose had jumped on their bed that morning and Elizabeth was processing what was happening while Scarlett just laugh and snap a picture.

"I miss you, sleepyhead." Scarlett mumbled to herself before she turn the light off and drifts into a dreamless sleep. Sometimes she would dream about the younger woman but not tonight.

The next morning she meet back with Florence at the airport, Scarlett was in a bad mood. Firstly, she got her period this morning, every woman knows how an inconvenience it is to travel while having their periods. Secondly, there was paparazzi outside of the airport one almost hit her head with a camera.

"Wow someone's grumpy today." Florence remarked when she sees Scarlett coming toward her with a scowl on her face. "Paparazzi fucking got in my face when I enter the airport, what they think we're not like everyone else? Guess what we are and we don't fucking want a camera point at us at 5 in the fucking morning!"

"That's a lot of fuck even for you Scar you have your periods?" Florence asked with a smirk, she knew her friend and she didn't swear that much unless she was on her periods. "Yes." Scarlett mumbled shamefully.

"Come on I'll buy you a hot chocolate before we get on the plane." Flo gently leads her toward one of the areas where they could sit while drinking their drinks. "So how are you feeling about leaving with other actors for a month?"

"I think it's a great idea to bond and even form friendships, the kids can get close and comfortable around us grown-up actors," Scarlett answered. The production chooses to reunite all the actors with big roles in the show for a month before they start filming. Of course, they would have to attend some repetition or lecture of the script but otherwise, they were free to do whatever they wanted in the house. "The house's going to be crowded I hope there won't have problems even if I think that seeing you interact with Lizzie will be funny." Scarlett rolls her eyes at Florence teasing.

"Shut up."

"Yesterday you told me you would continue to tell your story today, what happened when you get back in New York?" The younger blonde asked eagerly to know. Scarlett looks at her watch. "I guess we have some time before our flight. After we arrived in New York we went to put our bags at my house and leave again to pick Rose up from her dad's house. She was really happy to see her Auntie Lizzie almost even more than seeing me." The older woman started telling her before getting interrupted by some fans, she shrugs at Florence's disappointed face and talks with the fans a little.

"I guess it's for later then." She mumbled to herself, the two actresses talk to the little group of fans until their flight was called. For them, it was nice meeting fans plus these ones weren't being weird about them being actors they were chill and talk to them like normal people. "We're sorry we have to go, it's our flight." Scarlett apologized getting up and taking her luggage.

After quick goodbyes, the two women got on their plane and settled down. Florence was practically bouncing on her seat to know the rest of the story. But Scarlett had another idea putting her headphones on and get a book from her bag. "Bitch." Florence muttered turning her tv on, which made Scarlett hit her with her elbow. "Heard that."

"Why are you acting like a child?" Florence jokingly asked. "You're pouting like a baby but I'm the child?" Scarlett answered still looking at her book.

"Don't worry I'll tell you the rest later it's just too early to be emotional."

The younger nod in acceptance and put on a random movie to fall asleep on it, when she did fall asleep her head fall on Scarlett's shoulder and the other blonde contemplate the idea to move it but decided to let her sleep here. And she even smiles at Florence's sleepy face, these two were always bickering but they care about each other just like siblings do.

The flight fly by and before Scarlett knew it she had to wake Florence up because they were landing in Los Angeles. "You drooled on me."

"I did not!" Florence argued still she looks at her reflection to make sure it wasn't true, Scarlett just chuckles and put on her sunglasses.

They get off the plane and straight to get their luggage, all the while Flo complains because Scarlett didn't wake her up to tell her the rest of the story. "Okay fine I'll buy you breakfast and tell you what happened next if you just shut up for one second."

"Can't say no if it's asked that nicely." The younger rolls her eyes and quietly follow Scarlett out of the airport luckily for them there were no paparazzi. Pugh didn't take in a bad way what Scarlett told her, she knows the older's in a mood right now and she's being pushy to know the story.

They take a cab to a quiet little câfé and place in their orders. Scarlett gives her muffin to Florence and smiles softly when the younger's smile widened.

-

July 20th, 2017:

It's been almost a week since Elizabeth was living with Scarlett and she loved every minute of it, she's currently making breakfast for the two sleeping girls upstairs. She had headphones on her ears to listen to some music without waking them up. In her time here Scarlett and she got pretty close even more than before.

Rose didn't know what was happening because she's only turning three in a little over a month, but she was clapping her hands every time the two women would kiss each other. Elizabeth jumped out of her thoughts when she feels one hand on her waist and another one moving her headphones off her ear. "Good morning sweetie what are you listening to?"

"You scared me." Lizzie pouted a little until Scarlett kisses her cheek which makes her smile, she takes her headphones off and put them on the older actress's head. "I like it."

"Of course you do it's your music from Sing." Elizabeth answered a bit too sassy for Scarlett's liking, the short-haired woman narrows her eyes at her friend and starts tickling her. "Okay! Okay stop I'm so-sorry please stop." Elizabeth shouted laughing.

Scarlett stops tickling her and they just stand in each other arms for a moment, Lizzie gets back to making waffles and Scarlett sets the table for the three of them. "We look so domestic like that."

-

Chapter 2 don't worry I'm slowly introducing the story, it will be more interesting in the next couple chapters.

Hope you're all doing ok and taking care of you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 23.6K 71
Y/N is not a normal twenty something year old working her way through life in New York City. But she is married to her celebrity wife Elizabeth Chase...
4.9K 109 9
Oneshots about Elizabeth Olsen/Wanda Maximoff and/or Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff and the reader. I take requests so leave a comment if you ha...
6.7K 366 13
Wanda Maximoff is only trying to get by in her daily life. Stuck in a job that she no longer finds exciting. Dreams that suddenly seems too farfetche...
6.7K 286 14
Life hasn't been that easy on Y/N since her teenage years: losing her mother who was one of the brightest broadway actress of her generation, an unkn...