š“š”šž š€šœš­ šŽšŸ šˆš§š§šØšœ...

By omfg_af

FIRST FEW CHAPTERS WILL BE CRINGE. BUT IT DOES GET BETTER (and it helps understand the spin-off) šˆšÆš², A n... More

Characters and Info
Chapter 1~ Pilot
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14~ Cold
Chapter 15~ My fault
Chapter 16~ SHUT UP
Chapter 17~ Extra cute when you blush
Chapter 18~ A crush?
Chapter 19~ Shit Liar
Chapter 20~ Only me
Chapter 21~ Girl code
Chapter 22~ With me
Chapter 23~ Please stop
Chapter 24~ Ducks
Chapter 25~ Nightmares Settle in
Chapter 26~ Disbelif
Chapter 27~ Please help me pt1
Chapter 28~ Please help me pt2
Chapter 29~ acting
Chapter 30~ Caught again
Chapter 31~ Bang of pain
Chapter 32~ Call me
Chapter 33~ I told you to stay away
Chapter 34~ scared
Chapter 35~ blackmail
Chapter 36~ Cursed it
Chapter 37~ His story
Chapter 38~ No cuddles
Chapter 39~ Whipped
Chapter 41~ The fair
Chapter 42~ Leaving him alone
Chapter 43~ He lied
Chapter 44~ "I hate him"
Chapter 45~ I hate it here
Chapter 46~ Threats
Chapter 47~ Mason
Chapter 48~ WHY?
Chapter 49~ Vodka
Chapter 50~ So difficult
Chapter 51~ Playing chess
Chapter 52~ A hug
Chapter 53~ Free Porn?
Chapter 54~ Pale yellow sundress
Chapter 55~ "Good girl"
Chapter 56~ Broken nails
Chapter 57~ He loves me
Chapter 58~ Burning pleasure
Chapter 59~ His tattoos
Chapter 60~ Gabriele and Dominico
Chapter 61~ Momma's boy
Chapter 62~ hate
Chapter 63~ She's alive?
Chapter 64~ L'amore di sua madre
Chapter 65~ Naked cuddles
Chapter 66~ The right decision?
Chapter 67~ So Good
Chapter 68~ Por el amor de dios
Chapter 69~ I'm sorry
Chapter 70~ Depressed
Chapter 71~ Red nail polish
Chapter 72~ Happy birthday
Chapter 73~ Butterflies
Chapter 74 - Finally forever
Epilogue

Chapter 40~ Listen up

164K 5.3K 8.5K
By omfg_af

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading!

OMG I JUST REALIZED I HAVE 13.9 FOLLOWERS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU ALL FOR GETTING ME ALL THE WAY OVER HERE! AHHHHH THANK YOU

𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Okay. Just don't screw up.

Simple, easy. Easy peasy lemo-FUCK SHE'S IN MY HEAD

I sigh and pull the leather jacket around me tighter, she said no restaurant cause apparently they bore her so I made other plans. And she also made a rule last minute that I wasn't allowed wearing my suit. She threatened me that she'd sleep in the guest room.

So here I am in a black shirt, with a black leather jacket over top along with some black jeans with rips on my knees. I run my hand through my messy black hair waiting for her to be ready.

I went to the guest room so she could change peacefully is what I'd like to say but the truth is Abby kicked me out of my own room as she helped Ivy get ready for our date, I never told her where we're going but Abby knows so I hope she'll dress her for the colder weather.

There's this fair in the city close by, that's where I'm taking her. It's a fair that happens for every day starting 5 days before Christmas and until 2 days after it. And I feel like she'd love it there, rides, junk food, and so much more.

I also have 300 guards spread out in the fair that will make sure to report to me if there's anything suspicious, but I made sure that they are not in suits and are blending in so her night doesn't get ruined.

"So...How'd you know when you were in love?" Nicolas asks pulling me out of my thoughts as I look at him with a raised eyebrow. He scans my face and smirks settling himself on the couch, what the fuck? "You haven't said it"

"Said what?" I play dumb, fucking hell I never thought I'd have to play dumb to avoid something. How am I even supposed to know what love feels like? Cause I never loved-even really liked Molly, our 'relationship' was all her. But I want to make sure that it's not like that with Ivy, so I try.

Before he could say anything Sebastian strides into the room along with mom, I look at him with an unimpressed look when he glares at me. What did I do now?

"Listen here you bitch" he starts and I raise an eyebrow at his choice of words towards me, but what surprises me even more is when he bends down and grabs my collar pulling me up. I scowl at him but he talks again. "As Ivy's Big brother I have shit to say to you-Athena, is Dawson on the phone?" he says and mom nods.

"Alright boss, Now I'm her brother. Not your assassin" I hear Dawson talk through the phone as I look at mom for help to get this bitch off of me, she shrugs and sits down as Nicolas smirks at the scene in front of him.

"What the fuck is going o-" I get cut off by Dawson on the phone. "-We talk and you listen today asshole" he speaks and my mouth almost drops in disbelief. I don't think he's ever fucking talked to me like this...

"Hurt her and we will fucking carve out your organs" Dawson starts as Sebastian hums before adding on, "And sell them on the dark web" he glares as I glare back at him trying to push him off.

"LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHIT-" Sebastian shouts in my face and I cringe before glaring hard at him clearing his throat "-Hurt her and I will burn you alive" he says, "Tie a weight to you and drown you bitch" Dawson adds. "If even one tear falls from her eyes we will beat you black and blue. Asshole" Sebastian adds again.

I glare at him and his eyes widen a bit before he clears his throat, "Dawson, he's scary. Can I let go now?" he whispers harshly and Dawson whispers back a harsh 'no' causing me to roll my damn eyes at the two 'brothers'

"This is amazing" Nicolas chuckles lightly.

"Will you hurt her?" Sebastian asks harshly shaking me and I groan before grabbing his collar and stopping him, I raise my fist and before I could slam it into his face I hear a squeal. "OH MY GOSH, IS THAT D?"

I Look behind a shaking Sebastian and see Ivy running to mom before grabbing the phone from her, she turns off speaker phone and ignores the fact I am about to punch Sebastian before walking right back into the room chatting with Dawson, leaving her poor poor Seb with me.

"Look man" he grins at me sheepishly before I glare, "Save me Nicolas" he mutters and I roll my eyes before yanking his hands off of me. "I'm your cousin, help me you ass wipe" he looks at Nicolas watching us amused.

"I'd never fucking hurt her" I say and his eyes snap mine before he rapidly nods. "I know, yep, I know, nowcanIgoplease?" He asks quickly.

If I hit him, Ivy will be mad at me. Ivy being mad at me means no more cuddles, no more hearing her talk and no more so many things so I glare at the dumb man before letting him go. "Don't touch me again" I grit and he nods before practically running off.

"I thought that would last longer" mom rolls her eyes getting off the couch with a glare towards me. I keep my eyes from widening and I groan my face whipping to the side when she raises her fist and slams it into my jaw. "A preview of what happens if you hurt that fucking girl of sunshine" she says and I look at her holding my jaw as she smiles sweetly at me going on her tippy toes kissing my cheek. "Have a good date son" she says before walking off.

What. The. Fucking. Fuck.

I hear a snort behind me and see Nicolas red from laughing at me, I glare at him as he gets up and walks away laughing like a mad man.

I groan as a wave of pain washes through my body as my fucking jaw aches, that woman punches harder then I could ever even wish. I mean she was the mafia queen but still, God damn it mom.

Why do they all even think I'd try to hurt her?

Before I could put some goddamn ice on my jaw, I heard someone walking down the stairs. My eyes snapped up to where the sound came from to finally set my eyes on someone I know I don't deserve. Fuck-my Ivy is so beautiful.

She's in a tight little white blouse, the top two or three buttons left undone and a simple black tennis skirt. She clearly forgot it's almost mid winter, but today was one of the warmer days. And I don't mind giving her my jacket.

Goddamn she's gorgeous, everything about my baby is perfect. How her finger nails are painted white to match her shirt, the simple gold necklaces she has layered, her smile and amazing eyes. She's memorising. 

"Have fun ladies" Abby smirks and walks towards the door but not before stopping beside me and whispering her own threat. "Hurt her in any single way and I'll forget you're the big bad mafia boss before slitting your throat and draining every ounce of your blood" she smiles sweetly before walking off and I hear the door swing closed indicating we're all alone now.

I roll my eyes and look back to Ivy, I feel a small smile on my lips when a blush makes it's way to her cheeks. "Stop looking at me like that" she mutters walking towards me and I smile big.

"You look fuc-" she looks up and glares at me, I chose to change my words "You look freaking gorgeous" I whisper and her glare turns into a smile before she wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down slightly.

"You look really pretty too" she pecks my lips and I chuckle, I'm so whipped it freaking hurts

"Please don't tell me we're going to a restaurant" she whispers and I smile leaning down placing a small kiss on her soft lips, then the corner of her lips. Her lips tilt up into a smile that I love seeing on her lips before she pulls me down smashing my lips on hers.

I feel her smile into the kiss before she starts kissing me back, my hands slide down to her waist and I pull her to me using it before wrapping my arms around her body cutting all the air between us.

Her soft lips move against mine as my stomach flutters? Her hand tangles into my hair as she kisses me harder. I smile and kiss her back with all the passion in the world, my girl.

"We're gonna be late" I mutter against her lips, she ignores me and continues kissing me pulling slightly on my hair making me groan. Am I dreaming or is Ivy...Horny? This should be fun.

"It's fine, I'm always late everywhere" she answers breathlessly as she pulls away and I smirk at her shaking my head a bit, a blush makes it's way to her cheeks and the look in her eyes is so fucking clear it makes me hard.

My hands tangle into her hair and her breath hitches, "Keep looking at me like that and we'll never make it out of the house" I warn lowly as her dark green eyes look up at me with a bit of shock from my words and the other look, want.

"I'm not doing anything" she whispers biting down on her bottom lip as she steps away with the blush on her lips persistent, as she tries walking towards the door.

I grab her wrist and pull her back as she gasps when her back presses against my front, finally. Her little act is slowly being let the fuck down. I smirk and move her curls to the side before I place a small kiss on her neck, "Accept it" I demand and I hear her hold her breath. "No" she whispers back and my smirk only grows, she just did.

With one last kiss to her neck I push her hair back before letting go of her and grabbing my keys, "I hate you" she glares at me before crossing her arms and striding towards the door. No she doesn't.

I pull the leather jacket a bit fixing it as I walk behind her, I can't fucking wait until she drops the whole act. Admitting it was an act, since the first day I layed eyes on her I knew. She was hiding her real self. And slowly that Ivy I crave to see is tearing her way to the top, back where she should be. Not afraid, or thinking about other's opinions on her. The Ivy that I know is in there somewhere.

A/N
Word count: 1973

Ivy is still on my hit list -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 30.3K 45
In which the past and future watch the lives of Tony Starks daughter. Lydia Maria Stark. The Mastermind.
871K 43.9K 73
Since he was a young child, Tang Shui has been dutiful and has felt gratified by his parents' efforts to support his education. As a result, he kept...
12.6K 142 27
Born into one of the leading mob families in Chicago, Alessandra Romano is a mafia princess known for her beauty. What many consider a gift means her...
1.1M 22.9K 83
{SEQUEL OF CRISIS OF DESIRE!!} !WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ----- I should've just killed her, cut...