Her smile His favourite sight...

By winteratheart__

"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness E... More

✨Prologue✨
Chapter 1 | Sister
Chapter 2 | Humilation
Chapter 3 | Fear
Chapter 4 | Cruel Decision
Chapter 5 | Soft touch
Chapter 6 | Uncomfortable
Chapter 7 | Heavy sleeper
Chapter 8 | Tea
Chapter 9 | Happy
Chapter 10 | Upset
Chapter 11 | Rambling
Chapter 12 | Husband
Chapter 13 | Gentle
Chapter 14 | Parents
Chapter 15 | Good Girl
Chapter 16 | Moment
Chapter 17 | Waiting
Chapter 18 | Smooth Skin
Chapter 19 | Painful
Chapter 20 | Innocent
Chapter 22 | Crying
Chapter 23 | Pain
Chapter 24 | Hurting her
Chapter 25 | Embarassed
Chapter 26 | Shyness overloaded
Chapter 27 | Serious Talk
Chapter 28 | Overwhelmed
Chapter 29 | Romantic
Chapter 30 | Fake
Chapter 31 | Painful
Chapter 32 | Flustered
Chapter 33 | Smile
Chapter 34 | Happy
Chapter 35 | Dumb
Chapter 36 | Love
Chapter 37 | Pregnant
Chapter 38 | Dangerous
Chapter 39 | I love you
Epilogue ✨
New Book ✨
✨Bonus Chapter ✨

Chapter 21 | Lame fight

16.6K 967 216
By winteratheart__

What is she trying to do?

I nod as an answer not able to look at kinza who is looking at me with disbelief for not telling her something I should have but was stopped because Zaina said not to and now what is she trying to do.

Not liking the silent stares all are giving me I turn to look at kinza who is looking down at her lap clearly spacing out with the questions of why I dropped her sister who I despise the most.

To take her away from her thoughts I place my hand on her knee and like thought she looks up so I motion my chin towards the food "Eat" she nods and  eats silently not like before being all happy at the name of the food and that upsets me.

The girl who is standing beside me still does not leave so I look up asking her with my eyes if she wants something and a part of me is waiting for her to spill more about what happened in the park which is very near to the hospital and create more misunderstandings between me and kinza which I feel like is the only thing she is doing, after warning me not to say kinza about me talking to her just because she wanted to say it by herself and clear everything that happens and now...

"Ayaan if you don't mind" I look at her when she calls for me "yes?"

"I am not feeling well because of not eating anything since morning the juice you bought was the only thing I had taken and now I don't feel good...would you mind dropping me at my house so I could take some rest" not knowing what to reply I turn to look at kinza who is glaring at her sister with so much rage in her eyes.

Kinza كنزا

Only if I was a character from avengers I would have asked Stan Lee to give me the power of shooting fire balls right through someone's soul just from a glare.

My eyes not leaving Zaina's who is looking at My Husband and that guy not knowing what to answer looks at me.

"I-" he clears his throat not knowing how to answer my sister who is acting like those daily soaps villains. Being done with this new informations I am getting I was about to stand up and leave the room feeling upset hurt and fooled—everything at once because Ayaan did not say me he had a little chit chat with his ex-fiancé and now I only feel more angry when she asks for another ride.

But when my eyes falls upon abbu who is looking at this scene with obvious worry lingering in his eyes. I speak.

"Ammi did you ask me if I could bring some of abbu clothes?" I make a confused face as if I forgot if she said or not "yeah I did"

"Aahn yes..." I turn to look at Ayaan who is under the pressure of saying yes or no if he says yes he know I will be damn upset and if her says no that sounds too rude so me being a kind human instead of giving him a cold shoulder which I thought of giving for a second when Zaina said Ayaan dropped her, but now I behave more mature.

"If you are not tired we can go to Ammi's house so I could grab some clothes and important things and then on the way we can drop her...Zaina were are you living now?" I look at Zaina with raised eyebrow who looks surprised by my sudden speed words.

"In our house...were else would I stay?" She looks offended by my question "okay..." I nod with an only intention of mocking her.

"Do you want some? you said you did not eat?" I forward my box but see her rolling her eyes looking annoyed "No thankyou you can eat" Not feeling like insisting but mocking her more I comment "don't feel shy if you are hungry do eat I have lots of food...just so you know I don't want you to faint and fall because of weakness and on top of that I can only see Ayaan who looks like he can carry someone so I don't want my husband to carry you incase you fall and maybe you know..." die?

Kinza so much hatred against sister is wrong! Calm down girl Calm down. Farah my friendly soulmate snickers behind her to add more oil in the already burning fire.

"Thanks for your concern but that wont happen" she glares at me not liking my tone and my words at all. I stir my food while nodding "yeah I hope you don't...this old man made us worry a lot that we don't want to stand in another waiting for someone else to wake up" I glare at my Abbu who like a kid giggles at his mistakes and that automatically brings a smile on my face, my heart relaxes when I hear Ayaan chuckling in his low damn voice that can make me grin even at any hard time.

I so want to say him to stop chuckling cause he didn't do any great work by hiding this from his only kind wife. But this guy is someone who rarely laughs so I do not want to put a break on that laugh beautiful deed which he rarely does...I am not that evil guys!

Zaina's face tells that she is not impressed by my bold words but who cares? Not me though.

I stuff my mouth with last spoon filled with food and quickly wrap the dirty boxes while eating as Ayaan helps me to clean up but I do not pay attention to him obviously telling him that I am upset. I am not that kind angel, who will act all understandable even after knowing he hided something from me.

I gulp down the water before standing up and walking towards ammi to ask her what what she needs and what all I should bring.

"Come on let's go" I smile at Zaina who is standing in the corner with a stern face "hmm" she hums and with an eye roll walks away.

What does she wants? She cries when I am rude to her and when I ignore her and now when I am smiling at her she is rolling her eyes. Gosh because of these type of girl, girls got this quote 'we can never understand girl' 'why are girls so complicated" excetra excetra.

I walk beside Ayaan who is walking in a slow pace and the urge of commenting flows through my veins "you never bought me juice....must be some tasty drink that you thought of buying to your lovely ex-fiancé" I give him a side glare but see him raising his eyebrows not liking the tone I am using on him.

He stays quiet pissing me off more than I should.

"Kinza don't use that mocking tone on me" he speaks in a very dangerously low voice that made my heart skip a beat not in a romantic way but in a way telling me to shut my mouth and not piss your husband more but Me being Me I need to speak or else I wouldn't sleep the rest of the night thinking why I didn't snap back when he is at fault "My mouth so My wish...I say whatever I want" how dare he glares at me after being the guilty one here!!

"Walk fast So I could buy another special tasty drink for her, because my money my wish, right?" he raise his eyebrow in a mocking way and the anger that build up inside me and burned my soul cannot be compared to any burning item, I do not stand there and humiliate myself more but turn my heels to not go with them but soon I was pulled back by my wrist and my body bumps into his from the harsh pull, my heart trembles when he chuckles ever so lowly right next to my ear.

"Leave me" I mutter not enjoying being close to him now after he openly snapped at me ever after being at fault.

"You don't want a drink? I thought of buying you a special drink" he speaks right next tp my ear.

"Don't you dare change your sentence!" I turn to glare at him, starting a lame childish fight. "Yes...for her. For my wife who speaks with that sweet voice and not with a mocking tone. I didn't see that girl here so I said her...is that wrong if I buy my wife a special drink or maybe make one" Someone come and kill me for grinning at the wrong time—I should be glaring not grinning!! Ya Allah kinza grow up!! Don't fall for such lame flirting lines—but my heart gosh it did flip at that wink. When did he become this sweet??

"I hate you" I mumble truthfully before walking away to hide my red cheeks. I can feel him grinning behind my back but I control my urge to turn and look but rush out to join the waiting girl.

I see Zaina standing in the corner using her phone so I stand beside her. Waiting for Ayaan to bring the car from the parking lot as we both stand in silence.

When the car parks I was about to open the back door but remember him scolding me the other day so I walk to the other side to sit beside him. And Zaina enters the backseat.

When he assures himself that we all are seated comfortably he starts the engine to drive away. "Hey pull this down" I poke his arm while knocking the window. He takes a glance at the A/c which is on but still does what I asked him to do.

"Woah" a smile spreads on my lips when cool winds hits my skin. "Why do you pull the windows up when we we have such a great weather. I speak while looking out "There is something called pollution in this world sweet—" he stops himself from using any nickname infront of Zaina but coughs out to hide his words and I do not hold myself back from giggling at this scene.

He shakes his head with a smile and drives in a normal speed.

"Hey the phone you bought me is so mathematically...I am not able to use it without straining myself for five minutes just to open it" he chuckles at my words but assures me that he will teach me "Don't worry...I'll teach you and also add important apps in it. I was in hurry so I gave you without setting up anything" I hum in response resting my head on the head bored.

I see Zaina seated quietly from the mirror so I thought of speaking "So how are you doing Zaina?" I speak as if I am talking to a stranger, Ayaan glances at me for a second before dropping his eyes on the road.

"Huh? Good..I am good" I hum in response and our conversation which just now started ends in a second. And even if I like talking I do not press on any topic about which I am not aware about.

The rest of the ride goes by with silence a silence which is leading us to imagine things which might've happened and might've not.

After a long short ride we reach our home, Ayaan like expected sits in the car so I and my sister gets down and before I could turn and leave Zaina speaks "Hmm Thankyou for the ride Ayaan" she thanks him to which he only nods but doesn't make an eye contact with her. "I'll be going then bye" she gives him a polite smile which can make anyone feel soft because she has a very beautiful smile. Ayaan again nods to it not repeating the same words but tuns his attention towards me.

"How much time will you take?" He questions me so I reply with a guess "10 minutes?" I answer in a question but he nods taking it as an answer. So I turn my heels to leave and soon Zaina follows me.

15 minutes later

I break my knuckles feeling tired after packing the stuff ammi asked me to bring. Zaina walks straight to our shared room after entering the house so I leave her alone but do not like the fact that she is staying empty stomach. I check if we have some food in the fridge and to my greatest surprise there are some sandwiches which ammi must have made in the morning. I heat them up so she could eat.

I don't hate Zaina—okay maybe a little bit but still she is my sister and that frustration that I spilled it on her in the morning and the slap I gave her was not because I was upset that she left Ayaan on his wedding day but was because she was the reason why Abbu is in this state dealing with a very weak heart now just because of her. And about she abandoning Ayan on the day of his marriage is rude and wrong but I am also grateful she did cause if she didn't I wouldn't have been blessed with this overly handsome kind hearted human. So that is a plus point for me.

Do I sound selfish?

After setting up the plate I walk towards our room and quietly opening it, I fall upon silence and soon my eyes drop on the girl who is lying on the bed using her phone and who is wearing a very comfortable night-ware.

"Sandwiches...you should eat. Empty stomach is bad for health and brain" I give her some advice before dropping the food on the table and rushing out.

I grab the packet bag and move out to leave already feeing bad for making Ayaan wait for such a long time. When I see Ayaan seated in the car while tapping his finger on the steering wheel to remove boredom, I grab his attention.

"Husband Open the dicky!" I yell so he could hear but laugh at my own sentence and soon he joins me, mumbling the word dicky and shaking his head.

He open the car trunk and I place this heavy bag before shutting it close.

"Dicky? Seriously? Who created that word?" When I sit inside he questions me with a smile which came after a good laugh "My grandma! She will be like 'Oh don't worry my son's car has a big dicky we can fit everything inside'" I laugh while mimicking my grandma as he does the same "when we go to a picnic or a trip she says that so we do not worry and pack as much as we want especially food" my laughter does not die telling him about my funny grandma who left the world way too soon.

He starts the car so we could leave and slowly my laughter dies and a smile plays on my lips.

"There is something in the back seat" he surprises me with his word and I quickly turn to see a paper bag without other thought I grab the bag only to laugh like an idiot when I realise he bought a milkshake.

"Special drink for this special girl" I slap his arm feeling shy all of a sudden still giggling feeling all giddy giddy at this attention which I am loving it "Thankyou!" I grin at him feeling the opposite of what I was feeling after I woke up in the morning.

"We can go to a park and have a chat hmm? Which is necessary I guess" I nod at his words but sip the milkshake which has become my favourite now "This is tasty, take a sip" I forward the cup and tap his lips with the straw so he could drink it and without any protest he parts his lips to take the straw in between his lips so he could taste it.

A hum leaves his lips when his taste bud wakes up and sends him dua just like my tongue did.

"I should have bought two" he regrets not buying two so I make him happy with my sentence "That's okay...we can share. I just now ate so I am full" he nods and parts his lips so I quickly forward the cup towards his lips so he can drink.

.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 37.8K 35
" I don't wanna blink, cause I am afraid to miss even a second of your cuteness" •••••• I throw my head back while laughing out loud at the girl who...
129K 4.7K 66
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...
6.8K 483 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...
95.5K 7.7K 37
'When I first saw you I said Mashallah and then I said Inshallah' ...... "I am so close to smacking your head with this pen now, Don't get on my nerv...