Asian Mafia King and the Blac...

By Farfalla-Farfallaa

When the most feared South Korean Mafia Boss, falls for a Black beauty. Him-chan a powerful ruthless Mafia k... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 35

5K 172 0
By Farfalla-Farfallaa

When you realize you're first
Falling in love, just then you
Realize you're falling out of love

- David Grayson 

Imani Pov

The smiles, the laughs, the touching and the kissing all meant nothing to him. Who was I kidding, I knew it right from the beginning that he felt nothing for me,  but I let my emotions get the best of me. I fell for his dirty mind games, only for me to end up getting hurt and him getting married to some bitch. I should have known this place and his heart never belonged to me, but instead I fooled myself into thinking they did.

I walked out of his office and rushed through the hallways not caring about a single soul. I went down stairs where Naomi, Jay, Jin and Khalani were sitting and having a conversation. I walked up to Jin and asked him for his car keys, they all tried to ask me what was going on, but I harshly dismissed them. Jin gave me his keys and asked me what's going on, but I hissed at him and left the room with no time for discussions.

I rushed to the garage and took Jin's car and sped out of the estate. I needed some time to think and clear my mind. There were to many thoughts and emotions distracting me, I had no time to even realize that the people who were following us earlier, are now following me. As I was driving on the empty road, a car smashed right into me and pushed me over the road. The car span over, multiple times and the car finally stopped. 

Even though Kane had hurt me bad, I find my last thought being about him and our time together. From there everything went black and I could feel myself being pulled out of the flipped car and into another one. All sounds and feeling in my body went numb and it felt like I was dead, maybe I am.

I woke up laying in a dark cold room, blood dripping from my face, the room had no windows or anything besides a large metal door and chains. I tried standing up but my body was in pain and my hands were tied behind my back, with a rope that was digging into my flesh. I leaned on the wall behind me and used my shoulders to lift myself up. Once I was sitting up straight, the large metal door opened and a well built man walked in, he looked around Jay's age.

"Look who's up" he said, staring down at my injured body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 518 71
"do you seriously think that you're gonna be able to run away from me?? I'm the greatest Mafia there is" "you're right Mr. mafia...........But we ain...
259K 7K 100
Imagine being married off to a Mafia King just to pay off someone else's debt. Enzo Liu is the most coldest man anyone has ever met and the most dang...
155 35 14
Hi everyone! This story is about a girl who is kind, simple, loving, practical and bold. One who believes in right and wrong. For her no one is born...
65K 2.3K 30
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 . 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 😅😅 Best ever...