Cinderella

By VidaAvila12

A Wicked Step Mother. Evil Step Sisters. Will her life change after meeting a guy at the ball? Only time will... More

Introduction
Narration

Breakfast Disaster

8 0 0
By VidaAvila12

Cinderella: (Singing) ("where has the time gone ")
Drella: CINDERELLA! CINDERELLA!(storms to Cinderella's room) WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!
Cinderella: Nothing Step Mother.
Drella: That's right! Finally you said something smart. Your sisters and I are down stairs and we're starving. Get a move on breakfast!
Cinderella: Yes step mother
(Cinderella rushes downstairs and makes eggs and bacon) (walks to kitchen)
Orchid: Finally! I almost starved down here.
Rose: Hurry up and put the food down
Cinderella: Here you go Rose. Here you go Orchid. And here you go Step Mother.
Drella: Aren't You forgetting something?
Cinderella: I don't think so?
Drella: Your sister is vegitarian!
Cinderella: Right. That's My fault. Let me fix that for you.
Orchid: Don't worry about it. I know what to do with this.
Cinderella: Really?
Orchid: Yea
(Orchid picks up her food and throws it at Ella)
Cinderella: (Gasp) Why Orchid?
Orchid: I didn't want my food anymore.
Drella: CINDERELLA! HOW COULD YOU MAKE SUCH A MESS! YOU RUINED YOUR SISTER'S FOOD!
Cinderella: Step Mother. You saw the whole thing. She threw her food at me.
(Drella walks up and slaps Ella)
Drella: I don't like liars. Clean yourself up and then come back and clean up this mess.
Cinderella: Yes Step Mother
(Ella runs to her room and into the bathroom)
Cinderella: (singing) (love is dead)
Cinderella: I miss you papa. (Looks at photograph)
(Cinderella runs downstairs and cleans up the mess)
Cinderella: Step Mother I clean up every inch of mess.
Drella: Good. Now do my laundry. It's dirty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.8K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
419K 1.2K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
646K 31.1K 26
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
771K 45K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...