Blood and Steel

By Borisdeep69

Vorgen Galahad. A knight who is a member of the order of the Black Priors. Knights who are not bound to the c... More

Part 1 "On the Job"
Part 2 "Assignment"
Part 3 "Hard Water"
Part 4 "Brawl"
Part 5 "Just My Luck"
Part 6 "Home sweet home"
Part 7 "Farewell"
Part 8 "Warlords and Cowards"
Part 9 "Fishy"
Part 10 "And Stay Out!"
Part 11 "YOU'RE BANNED"
Part 12 "Be kind to him"
Character BIO
Part 13 "Finding a Fugitive"
Part 14 "The kid"
Part 15 "Freedom"
Part 16 "The Blackstone Legion"
Part 17 "Animal"
Part 18 "A Man Can Dream"
Part 19 "The Scouts"
Part 20 "Valkenheim in winter"
Part 21 "Love?"
Part 22 "Drunk"
Part 23 "Wolves Among Sheep"
Part 24 "The Rabid Wolf"
Part 25 "Sacrifice"
Part 26 "Something to Remember Me by"
Part 27 "The Ritual"
Part 28 "A Familiar Face"
Part 29 "Back to The Roots"
Part 30 "The Dream"
Part 31 "The Cycle of Violence"
Part 32 "Raiding The Raiders"
CHARACTER BIO : UPDATED
Part 33 "Life Goes On"
Part 34 "Family"
Part 35 "Old Wounds"
Part 36 "The Angel of Death"
Part 37 "Memories"
Part 38 "Arrival"
Part 39 "Oh Cousin"
Part 40 "Family Reunion"
Part 41 "Wolf and Meat"
Part 42 "Just a Stranger"
Part 43 "Late Night Conversation"
Part 45 "The Shady man"
Part 46 "Flowers"
Part 47 "Confrontation"
Part 48 "Cursed"
Part 49 "Dead Man Walking"
Part 50 "End up in Smoke"
Part 51 "Scarred"
Part 52 "Wounds of The Past"
Part 53 "Red Stains"
Part 54 "Knife to The Gut"
Part 55 "A Friendly Face"
Part 56 "Chivalry"
Part 57 "A White Lie"
Part 58 "Knowledge"
Part 59 "Unexpected Effects"
Part 60 "Father Dearest"
Part 61 "Just Have To say It"

Part 44 "Lunacy"

440 21 37
By Borisdeep69

Mordred: "Fucking hell..... " The blonde haired woman sighed, gripping her head in pain.

She was currently sitting on a bench at the garden of the palace in the morning. The garden was full of flowers and pants, they looked fresh and alive signifying that they were taken care of with great care.

Gareth: "Hey, Mordred. What's with the face?" She greeted her sister as he walked towards her before sitting beside her

Mordred: *Sigh* "Hangover is a bitch"

Gareth: "I tried to stop you last night but you know how wild you get when you are drunk"

Mordred: "What happened when i was drunk? Did i do something embarrassing or out of line? I only remembered taking two drinks and.... was there someone with us?"

Gareth: "You sure you want to know?"

Mordred: "Yeah"

Gareth: "You forced a stranger to join our table. You even hugged him"

Mordred: "What.....?"

Gareth: "And guess what? His name was Bjorn."

Mordred: "Bjorn? Was he a viking?"

Gareth: "Yeah, Scary face but he was quite the gentleman. I think we should ask him to drink with us again. He is pretty fun."

Modred: "I only hugged him right?"

Gareth: "Nope. You made fun of his face, calling him a pussy for not ordering a drink, hugging and petting him like a big dog and.... I don't think you want to know the rest."

Mordred: "Oh god.... And what? Go on.... Tell me "

Gareth: "You puked on him"

Mordred: "You're.... You're kidding right....?"

Gareth: "I wish i was. I really do"

Mordred: "Was he mad?"

Gareth: "Surprisingly he didn't. That man had the patience of a saint. He didn't even ask for anything in return."

Modred: *Sigh* "I have to thank him, the next time we meet"

Gareth: ".......... "

Staring at Mordred for a moment Gareth decided to ask something that had been on her mind since the last night they met the stranger.

Gareth: "You sure you don't know him?"

Mordred: "No"

Gareth: "Really....? "

Mordred: "I don't know anyone named Bjorn, Why are you asking me this?"

Gareth: "I had a feeling he knew you and..... "

She stopped mid sentence as she recalled how the Man looked at her sister. He may looked scary but he was gentle towards her sister.

He carried Mordred on his back. He forgave Mordred from having her puked on him. And the very last sentence she heard from him was him, asking Gareth to take care of her sister.

Those were not something a stranger would say to someone they just met.

Mordred: "And what? "

Gareth: "Nevermind.... Oh hey Mom is here"

Mordred: "Wha...?"

Morgan: "Morning daughters, Would you care for some tea?" The majesty, the queen walked towards them with two maids and two soldiers accompanying her.

Mordred: "Why not? I could use a cup of tea at the moment"

Morgan: "You drank too much, didn't you?"

Mordred: "No......."

Morgan: "There's no need to lie, Mordred. I knew you went out with your sister yesterday and drank to your heart's content."

Mordred: "............. "

Gareth: *Chuckle*

Mordred: *Sigh* "Yes i did... but Gareth forced me to"

Gareth: "What...????"

______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at the Galahad Manor

Lorderius: "HOOOEEEEEKKHH!!" He puked out his vomit into a bucket that was prepared in advance, in case something like this might happened.

After puking the contents that was inside his stomach, he limped his way towards the exit of his bedroom.

He opened the door before stumbling at the first step out of the room and fell to his knees.

Lorderius: *Huff* *Huff* "I'm dying.... Anyone... Help"

He reached out his hands, calling for help in the empty corridors but no one was present at the moment.

When all hope seemed lost, A voice called out to him. A familiar creepy voice.....

???: "Psst... Hey psst!" A voice called out to Lorderius.

Lorderius: "Huh? "

???: "Hey, you there.... Over here~"

Hearing the sound, Lorderius turned his head to where the sound was coming from. And what he saw was a hooded masked man clad in black, peeking behind a wall.

Lorderius: "What in Lord's name....."

???: *Creepy School girl giggles*

Who could that creepy person be?

A burglar? A thief? A robber? A hoodlum? A thug? A drug dealer? A criminal? Or perhaps.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yes it was Vorgen. He looked Shady as fuck.

Vorgen: "Heyaaaa~"

(Chibi Vorgen)

He came out of hiding, walked and greeted Lorderius with a big smile behind his mask.

Lorderius: "................ "

Lorderius could tell that Vorgen was in a really good mood, judging from how there was this flowery and cozy air around him.

Vorgen: "Wanna Spar?"

______________________________________________________________________________

Vorgen: "RAAAAAAH!!!! "

Lorderius: "Whoa!"

Vorgen delivered a downward slash with his sword at Lorderius, who just in time managed to dodge.

Vorgen's steel sword hit and made it's nest on the ground, causing Lorderius to yelp in fear, imagining what would happen to him if he failed to dodge the attack.

Lorderius: "Holy shit!!"

Vorgen: "Come on Lorderius, stop dodging and receive my attacks like a man!!" He taunted Lorderius.

The Black Priors were training in the training ground of the manor. Vorgen had invited Lorderius to Spar with first thing in the morning.

Lorderius: "My hand would go numb from blocking that with my shield!"

Vorgen: "Well that's the point!"

Lorderius: "Screw you!"

Vorgen: "That's the spirit! You are starting to forget that you have a hangover"

Vorgen smiled sadistically as he continued to swung his sword at his friend. Lorderius may not be blocking Vorgen's attacks but he was able to dodge them.

Vorgen: "You may be not as strong as i am in terms of strength but damn you are one slippery son of a bitch"

Lorderius: "I only Dodged because it's you!"

Vorgen: "Alright alright that's enough. I need a breather."

He called the end of the match and both the Black prior's put away their weapon before having a quick rest.

Lorderius: "Damn.... I'm sweating a lot... "

Vorgen: "You're not the only one. Might want to take a bath and change your clothes after this."

Lorderius: "Well then..... Fancy another go?"

Vorgen: "Oh raring to go i see..... Still... i gotta turn down that offer, bro. But don't worry I've got someone for you to fight"

An unexpected visitor has come to the training ground. A brown haired woman came approached them, with a spear and a round shield in her hands.

Astrid: "Morning" She greeted the Black priors.

Vorgen: "You must be getting bored fighting with me..... So This time.... How about facing..... a more nimble opponent?"

Lorderius: "I'm..... going against your sister??"

Vorgen: "Hey she might be a woman and having a bit of a hangover but don't underestimate her."

The both of them took a fighting stance, while Vorgen walked away and watched on the sidelines.

Astrid: "Give it all you got, Lorderius. I'm not going to hold back. So neither should you"

Lorderius: "Well well well..... This opportunity is pretty hard to come by. Let's see if you're as good as your brother..... Suprise me"

Vorgen: "Alright stop chit chatting. Now FIGHT!! "

As soon as Vorgen indicated the start of the match, Astrid Lunged at Lorderius with her spear, Suprising him.

Lorderius: "Fast...... "

The Grilpir siblings had the opposite fighting style. Where Vorgen was fighting like a giant savage brute, Astrid had more agility in her fighting style.

She swiftly dodged the attacks directed at her and impressed Lorderius from seeing that none of his attacks landed.

Lorderius: "It's seems that i have to take this more seriously.... "

From that point on, Lorderius took a more firm stance. Vorgen who was watching on the sidelines raised his brows from seeing the sudden change on Lorderius.

As expected, Lorderius became more confident in the fight. His attacks became faster and swift. He blocked the incoming attacks and didn't fall for any of the feints that Astrid threw at him.

Vorgen smirked as he observed the fight. He was happy to see Lorderius was enjoying the fight.

Lorderius was smiling from the thrill of the fight. From Astrid perspective, Lorderius was slowly starting to look like Vorgen. His hit was getting stronger and harder, making Astrids hand Numb from blocking his attacks using her round shield.

Vorgen: "You're getting reckless Lorderius.... " He quietly said to himself, noticing that Astrid had a plan up her sleeve.

She lowered her body to dodge Lorderius attack, and Using the staff of her spear, She swept Lorderius off his feet effortlessly.

Lorderius fell on his ass with a loud thud, Before he was about to stand up and retaliate, the end of Astrid's spear was an inch away from his throat.

Lorderius: "Not bad..... "

Astrid: "Do you yield?"

Lorderius: "Heh.... You win" He smiled before dropping, back first to the ground.

Lorderius: "I need to lie down for a bit. Good match, Astrid... But Next time... I won't lose"

Astrid: "Looking forward to it" Replied the Valkyrie, before leaving the scene.

Vorgen: "That Spear really brings back memories"

The sight of Astrid using their mother's weapons in a spar against Lorderius, brought back glimpses of the past.

He remembered the time in Valkenheim when he was just a lad. He would watch in the sidelines with her sister as their mother beat her husband's ass in a friendly spar, every morning in the front yard of their house.

Vorgen: "You okay, buddy?" He walked to and asked Lorderius who was lying on the ground.

Lorderius: "She swept me off my feet"

Vorgen: "She sure did"

Vorgen: "That was pretty nice of you to admit defeat and compliment her for the good fight. I thought you would've spammed 'Wow'

Lorderius: "Wha-huh? What are you talking about?"

Vorgen: "Bah i was talking to myself, just forget it"

Lorderius: "I have to admit, Vorgen. Your sister..... She is amazing. Like Damn..... goddamn... I love the kind of woman that can kick my ass"

Vorgen: "You motherfucker..... I knew it"

Lorderius: "When i said that.... that's not what i--"

Vorgen: *Sigh* "Don't bother hiding it, Lorderius. I'm not going to threaten you or anything."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Medium Coffee, milk, less sugar For Mister.....um.... Vir..... Vir uh...Virgin! Coffee for Mister Virgin" A young lady behind a stand called out the name that was written on the paper cup.

"That's mine.... And it's Vorgen. But eh same thing....."

A tall man, clad in black clothing, with a face concealed in a black mask took the coffee from the young lady's hand.

The identity of this suspicious looking man was none other than Vorgen Galahad. The lunatic. The Black Prior who was currently armorless.

He was in full vacation mode. He looked more relaxed and content with his day.

He woke up early in the morning to enjoy the fresh morning air and a delicious coffee after his spar with Lorderius and Astrid.

Vorgen: "Mm.... Mmhh!! Shit! that is Unexpectedly hot....."

He sipped on his cup of coffee. Unintentionally burning his tongue in the process.

Vorgen: "But damn that is good.... It's Like losing my virginity but In my mouth"

What followed after was An awkward silence. The people who was waiting in line stared at him in silence, even the worker behind the coffee stand could not think of a response to that statement.

Vorgen: "Not that i know how it actually feels like...... "
He regretted saying that for He caused mental damage on himself.

"Um...... "

Vorgen: "Okay that was pretty inappropriate.... Forget i ever said that."

"Mother, what's a virginity?" A curious child who was holding his mother's hand asked.

"Shush Child!" The mother scold her child while staring at Vorgen with a scowl on her face.

Vorgen: "What? He's bound to know sooner or later, ma'am. Not my fault that he's a curious one."

Said the Black Prior to the woman before walking to a table where Astrid and Lorderius was waiting for him.

He placed his cup on the table and sat, before noticing that Astrid was holding back a smile, Lorderius was about to explode from holding his laughter.

Astrid: "..........."

Vorgen: *Stares*

Astrid: "I...... " *Clears throat* "It..... Was not funny "

Vorgen: "............. "

Vorgen ain't buying it. He could see his sister was holding back.

Astrid: "Okay maybe it's a bit funny....."

Lorderius: "Hmmmpfrr.....ppft.... Bahahaha!"

Vorgen: "Shut it, Ginger cunt"

Lorderius: "Hey i just got this hair and that's the first thing you say about it?"

Vorgen: "You motherfucking grew hair.... Like what the fuck? I thought you lost them"

Lorderius: "That shady friend of yours, Geralt had hair growth supplements on sale. I bought them and tried them right away. After a few days there was no sign of my hair growing but after weeks and a year.... Look at me now! My youth has returned!"

Vorgen: "Yeah yeah good for you...."

Vorgen on the other hand could feel that his youth was slowly leaving him. He got tired more easily, He gained a bit of wrinkles, and on some mornings when looked at the mirror he found white strands of hair on his hair and beard.

But those were actually caused from stress rather than aging.

Astri: "So this is called coffee?"

Vorgen: "Yep. There's nothing like that in Valkenheim. It may be a bit bitter but it's the good kind of bitter.... and plus it helps with hangover"

Astrid: "It certainly does..... So where are we going after this?"

Vorgen: "Ég hygg að það væri betra fyrir þig að fara saman með Lorderius" (I think it would be better for you to go together with Lorderius)

Astrid: "þú kemur ekki með okkur?" (You're not coming with us?)

Vorgen: "Ég hef eitthvað annað að gera. Ég mun ganga til liðs við þig þegar ég er búinn að sjá um það"
(I've got something else to do. I'll join you once I've had it taken care of)

Lorderius: "What are you two talking about? I don't speak Viking"

Astrid: "Vorgen have something else to do. Therefore he won't be joining us today. So I'm going to have to rely on you as my guide today"

Lorderius: "Vorgen's not joining...?"

Astrid: "He'll join us later. Wait..... You did promise to show me around the city right? "

Lorderius: "Yes.... Yes i believe so"

Lorderius shot a glance at his fellow Black Prior. Only to be given a glance back by Vorgen who was sipping on his coffee.

Lorderius: "Vorgen.... Can i borrow you for a sec"

Vorgen complied and they both stood up, leaving Astrid alone with her coffee.

Vorgen: "What is it Lorderius?"

Lorderius: "Is it really okay for me to--"

Vorgen: "I'm going to stop you right there, mister'

Vorgen: "Start off by being friends, okay? Don't jump the gun by suddenly confessing. You barely knew her"

Lorderius: "Why would you think that?"

Vorgen: "I've been friends with you since ages. and from what i had seen in the past few years when you trynna look for a female partner. They all flock to you because i hate to admit it but..... Your looks ain't that bad"

Lorderius: "For real?"

Vorgen: "Yeah... But those women who flocked to you ran away because you confess to them in a serious manner when you barely knew them. Not to mention in the past you were a sadistic weird guy..... Though it's not my place to say..."

Vorgen knew that it was not his place to say that Lorderius had been a battle hungry, sadistic, freak in the past for he considered himself as one.

He may not be as battle hungry as Lorderius but he might.... In certain times... Be a bit sadistic.

He did not know since when but it just happened.

Lorderius: "Agh! Don't remind me of my dark days. Those are behind me"

Vorgen: "Remember that time when we worked together on a mission in winter?"

______________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

Vorgen: "Hey, Percival! What are you standing there for? Let's go"

Lorderius: "Galahad..... What do you think about the snow?" He asked, staring at the white plains of snow.

Vorgen: "The snow? Uh.... It's white"

Lorderius: "Yes.... It envelopes the land into the white pure sheet we see now"

Vorgen: "Yeah.... It's fascinating... "

Lorderius: "Pure white like the light of the moon..... A perfect backdrop for bloodshed"

Vorgen: "................."

Lorderius: "............... "

Vorgen: "Hokeh...... "

End of Flashback

______________________________________________________________________________

Vorgen: "Vortiger had a bad influence on you..... "

Lorderius: "Come on, brother. Cut me some slack will ya? I don't really want to remember those embarrassing memories"

Vorgen: "That's why a word of advice from me, regarding my sister. Take. It. Slow..... Show her around the city and Give her a good time while she's here. Don't do anything that my sister don't like and you are safe in my book. Oh and my father's book as well. But i actually trust you so don't worry. As for my father...... I might not be able guarantee your safety if by chance you do anything stupid to my sister. And lasty...... Have fun. "

Lorderius: "Noted. You got it, man. Leave it to me"

Vorgen: "Good. Now go, you sly fox"

Lorderius: "Fox?"

Vorgen: "Because of that ginger hair and-- ah whatever just go!"

After a little pep talk from Vorgen, Lorderius left with Astrid, leaving Vorgen Alone on the table. He then sipped on his coffee before deciding that it was time for him to also head off.

He headed to the market where crowds of people were buying and selling wares. People left and right avoided him and stayed clear away from him.

He couldn't blame them, who wouldn't be scared of a seven foot tall man with a shady look towering over them.

Vorgen: "Hm.... He must be There.... "
He said to himself after seeing the dim blue light of a fire in the dark alleys of the market.

There, he met a shady merchant clad in black, selling his wares in a dark secluded place.

He was standing behind a table full of wares and On his left was a bright blue torch lighting one of the many places where he opened his businesses.

Geralt: "Hm?"

The merchant stopped cleaning the shotgun in his hand and turned his head to the incoming steps heading his way.

Vorgen: ".............. "

The two masked man was in some kind of a standoff, they both stared at each other in silence before, Geralt decided to break the silence by greeting the Black Prior.

Geralt: "WHAT ARE YOU BUOYIN?"

Vorgen: "WHAT ARE YOU SELLIN??" The Black Prior Replied.

Geralt: "Bahahaha! Good to see you again, Sir Galahad"

Vorgen: "Bahaha! Good to see you too G. Here's your money for last time. With this, my debt is settled" said the Black prior as he put a huge sack of money on the table.

Geralt: "Ah finally.... I knew you will pay me back fully"

The money was for the new weapons and armor he bought from Geralt in Valkenheim.

Vorgen: "I always settle my debt"

Geralt: "And i respect that. Did those weapons and Armor served you well?"

Vorgen: "Very. They're pretty durable and plus the design is as i requested. So yeah.... I'm satisfied with them"

Geralt: "They were made by the Makers guild. By a Blacksmith named Ilma to be exact. So it's to be expected that they're top quality"

Vorgen: "If I'm not mistaken.... Didn't the Maker's guild had a code where they.... under no circumstances should they ever took the side of any faction and sell what they make to outsiders?"

Geralt: "I pulled some strings... And Ilma owed me a favor... So it was quite easy for me to get them Hehehe...."

Vorgen: "What you did there.... Was illegal... "

Geralt: "It's only illegal if you get caught"

Vorgen: "Oh you..... I like your style G. You're pretty good aintcha?"

Geralt: "And you're pretty rich aintcha?" He said, giving the bag of money he got from Vorgen a jiggle.

Vorgen: "............. "

Geralt: ".............. "

They both stared at each other in silence. But they soon both started chuckling.

Vorgen: *Chuckles*

Geralt: *Chuckles*

Vorgen: "Hehehe..... "

Geralt: "Hehehe..... "

Vorgen: "HeheheHUAAHAHAHA!!"

Geralt: "HeheheAAAAHAHAHAHA!!

The two shady looking men laughed out loud, causing People in the market to get startled from hearing the creepy psychotic laughters coming from the dark alleys.

Vorgen: " Oh man... Shit that was a good one" He said, wiping a single tear on his eye caused from excessive laughing.

Geralt: "I agree....well then You looking for anything else? Feel free to Have a look at my wares"

Vorgen: "Hmmm well firstly.... I would like to buy more of those balaclavas. They comfortable as fuck and There's nothing wrong with having more in stock."

Geralt: "Ah glad they are to your liking. I'll pack em Nicely for you"

The merchant opened his storage of items and started to pack the items that was requested. While Geralt was doing so, Vorgen made himself busy by browsing through the merchants items.

Vorgen: "What's this? " An item piqued his interest, he pointed at the item for Geralt to explain.

Geralt: "It's a binocular. That thing is very useful for adventurers or hunters alike. By using it you can see far away. Very helpful for hunting, observation, surveying the Terrain, or perhaps stalking your prey from afar heheheh."

Vorgen: "Wait.... Hold up.... Did you just say....Stalking?"

Geralt: "Hehehehe.... You didn't hear wrong.... You interested?"

Vorgen: "Wha--psssh Naaaah... Like what in the hell would i ever buy something like that for?"

______________________________________________________________________________

Vorgen: "mmm ah yes.... A Dose of caffeine in the morning really gets you pumpin"

He sipped on his coffee while using the binocular that he recently bought to spy on the palace.

He was currently on the roof of a house. He had climbed his way up and was almost reported after being mistaken for a robber.

But after Utilizing his thug like appearance and throwing a couple of death threats, he was able to quiet the Eyewitnesses and avoided getting into trouble with the authorities.

Vorgen: "Oh? Oh man.... Yoooooo. Is that her?" He spotted three blonde females.

Mordred and what seemed to be her sister and her mother, sitting on a table, in the garden of the palace, accompanied by a couple of maids and soldiers.

Vorgen: "That one is Gareth and that one is.... Oooh.... Is that her mother... The queen?! Oh they having a tea time."

He watched them enthusiastically but what he was focusing the most was Mordred. A creepy smile was slowly forming on his face as he watched her sip on her tea.

Vorgen: "Damn.... Mordred is still as hot as ever! Did she grew her hair?"

For a moment Vorgen put away his binocular and paused. He was starting to realize that he was muttering and acting like a creepy stalker.

Vorgen: "Hmmmm...... Is this stalking?" He asked himself the question before using his binocular again and returned to watch the Pendragons. Mordred to be exact.

Vorgen: "Yeah..... No it's not stalking. I just want to make sure that she's alright. This is definitely not stalking. Yes. I have a good reason. A very good reason!"

Said the stalker who was definitely in the process of stalking someone. Convincing himself that he wasn't acting like one.

Vorgen: "If i was to be brought to the court i would definitely win!"

(Author: "Oof.... Not so sure about that one, chief. Ain't that right, dear readers?)

Vorgen hummed and smiled happily while continuing the newfound creepy activity of his.

(Author: "Did i say creepy too much? Well sorry about that cause this shit is creepy in my book. And i don't know other words to describe what this lunatic is doing")

Vorgen: "Eh whaaaat? Why are they leaving...?" He stood up, a bit disappointed that his chance of stalking was coming to an end.

The Pendragons seemed to have finished with their activity and return back to their jobs, thus leaving the garden.

This made Vorgen to sat back down with nothing to do. He pondered as to what course of action should he take next.

Vorgen: "Hmmm.... There's nothing worth to see now..... I don't have anything to do for the entire day. Maybe i should join Lorderius and Astrid.....but i would probably be the third wheel if join them now..... "

He continued to ponder.

Vorgen: "Hmm.... What to do....hmmm"

But then an idea struck him. An idea so stupid that even god the voices inside his head, cringed in disgust.

Vorgen: "Well then.... I guess i should.... Sneak into the palace."

"Stop! Stop you Lunatic!"

"Don't!"

"Yeah Don't! "

"Don't be stupid!!"

"Good idea, mate."

"Who said that?!"

"If you do that.... It will be a crime. Not just any crime. A real crime that may cost you dearly. You're planning on sneaking into the palace where the king resides. ARE YOU NUTS?"

Said one of the voices who gave Vorgen the most valid reason why He shouldn't do what he was about to do.

Vorgen: Is it a crime though? I would be trespassing....Yes... But hey let's just say... I'm testing the security of the palace. Yes. Yes. Hmm indeed.... It is not a criminal act.... And plus... It only counts as a crime if you get caught"

*Vorgen has evolved into a bonafide stalker *

TO BE CONTINUED

______________________________________________________________________________

Bonus Episode: "The furniture"

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Vorgen: "Hmm? Who is at the door?"

Boris: "Go check it"

Vorgen: "Naaah dude! I ain't moving from this couch"

Boris: *Sigh* "Rock paper scissors?"

Vorgen: "Rock paper scissors"

Boris: "Okay..... One two three! "

Vorgen: "Ah shit! I loose"

Boris: "Haha! Yeah!"

Vorgen: "Fine.... I'll go"

*Step* *Step* *Step*

*Door Creaks*

Vorgen: "Can i help you?"

"Good afternoon! Delivery for Mr. Boris" a man in a red shirt and a red cap greeted, Vorgen. And beside the courier was a huge package.

Vorgen: "What the fuck did he buy this tim--"

Boris: "YES! FINALLY!" He shouted, suddenly appearing beside Vorgen.

Vorgen: "Fucking hell. You scared me!"

"Sign here, please" The courier gave Vorgen a paper to write his signature on.

*Scribble* *Scribble*

Boris: "There."

"Thank you very much. Would you like us to bring it inside? "

Boris: "No need. This big guy right will bring it inside"

Vorgen: "Who? Me?"

Boris: "Do you see anyone else with a huge ass body around here? Of course it's you, my dear boi. That huge body of yours ain't just for show, right?"

Vorgen: ".............. "

Boris: "What are you looking at me like that for? Help me out will ya?"

Vorgen: "Fine. Fine.... I'm not heartless"

Boris: "Oh you sweet little thing, i knew i could count on you, i might give you a kissy kissy kiss right now"

The knight jumped and latched onto Vorgen like a little monkey causing Vorgen to scream in disgust.

Vorgen: "AAAAHHHHH!! Get off me, you Lunatic!!!!"

"I'll..... I'll be taking my leave then. Have a good day, sir" Said the couriee as he hurriedly left the scene.

A minute later.

Vorgen: "You...... You bought a table?"

Boris: "Yep! Doesn't it look good in the living room?"

Vorgen: "Uh yeah.... But.... Don't you think that the table is....... Too big? It's taking a lot of space..... I don't think it's a good idea to place it here.... "

Boris: "Oh nonsense. It might be big at first. But you'll get used to it."

Vorgen: "I have a bad feeling about this.... Don't say that i didn't warn you"

Few days later, in the morning

Vorgen: *Yawn* "There's nothing worth watching.... " Yawned the Black Prior on the couch, scratching his butt while switching through the channels on the tv.

*Thwack*

Boris: "AAAAAAAHHHHH"

Vorgen: "Dafuck?"

Vorgen looked over the couch and saw Boris lying on the floor, screaming in a fetal position, before cursing in a foreign language while holding his foot.

Boris: "Aduh Bangsat!! Tai!! Titit!!!kampret! ANJIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!"
(Ow Motherfucker! Shit! Dick! Fucking bitch!!! Fuuuuuuccckkkk!!!)

Vorgen: "Whoa.... Did it hurt you so much that you changed back to your native tongue? "

Boris: "I stubbed my pinky toeeee...... Awwooooooo fuuuuuaaaaaacck"

Vorgen: *Sigh* "Told you i had a bad feeling..... Next time, try wearing full Armour in the apartment"

The next day, The table was thrown to the dumpster. The reason?

Vorgen and Boris broke the table when they accidentally stubbed their toe on the furniture when they were heading to grab their milk in the fridge.

Their foot was protected by their steel greaves but they end up breaking the leg of the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158 9 23
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
26.9K 1.4K 38
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
2.5K 220 37
Blader Thrym never meant to get into trouble, but it always seemed to find him. So when he is offered a chance between allowing his trouble to bring...
7.2K 306 46
Three years have passed since Blackstone's fateful attack against the Viking stronghold of Svengard. In the following years, Ashfeld has only grown m...