The Lion King: Kion's Future

By anash2969

Kion and Tiifu are living together in peace while Kovu and Kiara step up and become King and Queen of the pri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Chapter 2: The Big News & Memories
Chapter 3: Zira's Return
Chapter 4: Acending The Throne
Chapter 5: The First Ambush
Chapter 6: Troubling Times
Chapter 7: New Faces
Chapter 8: The Second Ambush
Chapter 9: Taking Precautions
Chapter 10: Kidnapping
Chapter 11: A Dangerous Rescue
Chapter 12: New Additions To The Outlands
Chapter 13: The Birth Of A New Generation
Chapter 14: The Presentation
Chapter 15: First Time Outside
Chapter 16: First Time Outside Part 2
Chapter 17: Going To The Gorge
Chapter 18: The Rescue
Chapter 19: Awkward Encounter
Chapter 20: Arguments
Chapter 22: It's Hard To Say Goodbye
Chapter 23: Moving On
Chapter 24: The Truth Is Revealed
Chapter 25: Caught
Chapter 26: New Friends
Chapter 27: Family Times
Chapter 28: Growing Up
Chapter 29: Hofu vs Kali
Chapter 30: The Aftermath
Chapter 31: Falling In Love
Chapter 32: Hofu's Downfall
Chapter 33: A New Alliance
Chapter 34: Aisha's First Hunt Part 1
Chapter 35: Aisha's First Hunt Part 2
Chapter 36: Meeting
Chapter 37: The First Attack At Pride Rock
Chapter 38: More Tragedy
Chapter 39: Hofu's Showdown And Redemption Part 1
Chapter 40: Hofu's Showdown And Redemption Part 2
Chapter 41: Reunion
Chapter 42: Hunting In The Pride Lands
Chapter 43: Healing Wounds
Chapter 44: The Final Battle part 1
Chapter 45: The Final Battle part 2
Chapter 46: Peace And Harmony
Chapter 47: Epilogue

Chapter 21: The Attack At Pride Rock

392 3 0
By anash2969

Warning: this chapter contains violence, blood, and character deaths. Please read at your own risk.

The next day has arrived, and all of the lions are doing their duties. Before they began their duties, Kovu and Kiara had announced to the pride that Nuru and Kion, along with their mates, are officially royal advisers. The pride roared to congratulate the prince and princess of the pride lands for becoming the king and queen's advisers. The royal advisers can help the king and queen if they're having any issue that needs to be dealt with. And sometimes when the king and queen is traveling to visit another pride; two of the royal advisers may take over the pride for a few days.

After the announcement has been made, the pride continued with their daily roles; Kiara led the lionesses during their morning hunt while Kovu and his team of males went on their morning patrol. The cubs were playing near pride rock under the watchful eyes of Sarabi and Sarafina. Chaka and Nalia were still in the den since they were on punishment for their actions last night. But they kept themselves occupied by playing and exploring the caves inside of pride rock. Aisha and her siblings had decided to check up on their brother and cousin as they went back inside of pride rock after letting their great-grandmothers know.

"Chaka? Nalia? Are you in here?" Nama called out.

"We're over here, guys!" Chaka called back out, waving his paw.

The three cubs walked over to the duo, "How are you two holding up?" asked Faraji.

Chaka sighed, "We're grounded for two weeks from yesterday,"

"We can't meet up with Tanabi today," said Nalia.

Aisha's eyes widened, "How'd you know about Tanabi?" she questioned.

"When Chaka and I got lost in the elephant graveyard yesterday, we saw Tanabi who helped us out of there," Nalia answered. "And don't worry, I won't tell anyone about him."

"Good. And he also has a twin sister named Shani," said Nama.

"Really? I thought he didn't have any siblings like Neema and I," said Nalia.

"Nope, he has a sister who was born after him. They're the same age but a month older than us," Aisha explained. "When you're off of punishment in two weeks, you can meet Shani when we go to hang out with them in the tall grasses."

"Aren't we forbidden to see them since they are Abasi and Mabaya's cubs?"

"Yes, but we can't let anyone know about them; otherwise, we'll never be allowed to see them again," said Nama

"Relax. I won't tell my mom and dad or anyone in the pride. Because they most likely are going to tell auntie Kiara and uncle Kovu about them. What happens in the pride lands must be reported to the king and queen," Nalia replied.

"Good. Now, do you want to play with us?" asked Faraji.

"We could play in here since you both are grounded," said Aisha.

"Or, we could ask grandma Sarabi and Sarafina if they could take us to the watering hole so we could go swimming," Chaka suggested.

"I don't know how to swim," Nama reminded.

"Wait, didn't auntie Kiara and uncle Kovu teach you, Nama?" asked Nalia.

"No," Nama shook her head, "They said that we need to wait until we turn eight months old before we could learn how to swim; it's kinda dangerous for us to be swimming right now."

"Oh,"

"Same here," Azuli said as she and her brother walked into the den, "Our mom and dad wants us all to wait before we can swim."

"At least they're teaching us how to hunt and fight," Hodari proclaimed.

"Yeah, that's true," said Chaka.

A while later, Kiara and the huntresses have returned with two wildebeest, just at the same time as the males returned for breakfast.

"Cubs, time for breakfast!" Kiara called out.

"Coming, mom!"

"Yes, Auntie Kiara!"

The five cubs went over to the wildebeest carcasses, where the pride began eating. They went to their families while Neema and the other cubs went with the other pride members to eat their food this morning.

"Mmm, this is good!" said Faraji.

"You said it, bro," said Chaka with his mouth full.

"Chaka, Faraji, don't talk with your mouth full," said Kiara before tearing into the flesh.

They swallowed their food, "Yes, mom,"

After breakfast, Kovu and Kiara went to the hyena lands to give Jamya and her clan leftover wildebeest, which would be enough to feed them. Since Kion and Tiifu helped the hyenas find a home months before the cubs were born, Kovu and Kiara decided to name the place; the hyena lands. It's a part of the pride lands with several caves and a good-sized water hole with large grass patches. It's located a few meters away from the watering hole. It took a while for all the inhabitants to get used to having the hyenas back into the pride lands since Scar became the king. But Jamya and her clan showed everyone that they respect the circle of life and don't hunt for fun. And now, they've earned enough trust from the whole savannah and became an alliance to the pride lands.

"Thank you all so much," said Jamya.

"You're welcome," said Kiara. "Anything to help a friend."

"Yes, indeed,"

"Hey, ma. Who's that?" asked a hyena pup.

"Yeah, we haven't seen any lions here before," said a second pup.

"Omari, Lela. Meet the king and queen of the pride lands, Kovu and Kiara," Jamya introduced, "Your Majesties, these are my pups, Omari and Lela."

Omari and Lela are the twins of Jamya. They have the same fur color and spots as all of the hyenas in their clan. They get looks from their mother but have their late father's light green eyes.

"Nice to meet you," the twins said.

"Awww, nice to see you two as well," said Kiara, smiling down at the two pups.

"How old are they?" asked Kovu.

"They're six months old," she answered.

"Born a month before our cubs. One day, you can come to pride rock to meet all of the cubs in the pride," Kovu offered.

"That would be a great idea!" said Jamya, "My pups can have new friends to play with."

"We get to meet some cubs our age?" asked Lela.

"That's right, Lela. You and your brother will have someone to play with," said Kovu.

"Wow! That'll be great!" Omari exclaimed.

"We can't wait to make new friends!" Lela said, jumping around with her brother with excitement written on her face.

"We will see them one day," said Jamya, "But for now, you still need your matriarch lessons from me, Lela. And Omari, you and your sister will have tracking and fighting lessons to attend as well."

"Awwww," The pups sighed.

"One day when we're on break from our lessons. I'll take you to pride rock so you can meet the cubs there," Jamya offered.

"Really? Yay!" The pups cheered.

"You're the best, ma!" said Omari.

"We love you so much, mama!" Lela exclaimed.

"I love you both too," said Jamya, nuzzling both of her pups as they nuzzled her in return.

Kovu and Kiara smiled at the sweet exchange between mother and pups. They nuzzled each other before being interrupted by Zazu, who was flying towards them while panicking. While he was doing his duties in the sky, he saw Abasi and his entire pride heading towards pride rock as an attempt to take over the pride lands.

"Your majesties! Thank goodness I've found you," said Zazu.

"What's going on, Zazu?" asked Kiara.

"Abasi and his pride are making their way towards pride rock! They're coming to spill blood!"

"What?!"

Kovu gave his mate a stern look, "Kiara, tell everyone to meet me below pride rock. And make sure that someone stays behind to protect all of the cubs!" he commanded.

"Yes, dear," Kiara said as she sped back towards pride rock.

"Good luck, Kovu," said Jamya.

"Thanks, Jamya. I'll need it," Kovu said as he sped off towards pride rock.

Meanwhile, Kiara had the pride below pride rock. Sarabi and Sarafina volunteered to stay behind and protect the cubs. Kovu made it towards his pride as they wanted for the outsiders to come. Soon enough, Abasi appeared on the scene with Mabaya and his pride. Since they had found food and water source, their bodies have filled out, and they've gained muscles from the intense training they had.

"Well, well, well, looks like the king is ready to give up the throne," Abasi sneered.

"Get out of here, Abasi! You don't belong here!" Kovu yelled.

"And what if I don't?" he mimicked Kovu's voice.

"You're going to regret coming here!" Kovu bared his teeth and flexed his claws.

"My, my, such attitude," he cackled. "As you may know, we've gotten much stronger since we've found somewhere to eat our prey."

Kiara frowned, "I hope you didn't sneak into the pride lands to hunt. You know the penalty for returning to the pride lands!"

"Don't worry about us finding food! You need to shut that big mouth of yours before we shut it for you!" Kitana sneered.

"Why don't you make us, missy!" Timon hissed.

"Yeah! What he said!" Pumbaa yelled, snorting.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You two?" Mabaya snickered as her pride laughed, "A meerkat and warthog can't fight lions. One bite to the neck will surely end you two!"

"If you're thinking about getting your claws and teeth on my friends, then you have another thing coming!" Simba snarled, flexing his claws.

"You will never get the pride lands!" Kion growled, unsheathing his claws, "We will fight 'till the end!"

"Well, I guess we'll have to do this the hard way!" Abasi smirked evilly before turning to his pride, "ATTACK!!!"

The lions roared before charging at Kovu's pride. Kovu let out a big roar before leading his pride to run at Abasi's pride. The two pride ran at each other before clashing. Kion tackled a lioness who proceeded to claw him on his cheek, causing him to roar in pain. He retaliated by sinking his claws into her chest. The lioness roared in pain before shoving the lion prince off of him.

"Get off of me!" She growled before pouncing at the prince.

Nuru tackled the lioness off of her brother before slashing her throat, killing her. Another lioness tackled Nuru and sank her teeth into her back, causing the princess to roar in pain. Kion growled as he hit the lioness hard with his paw, knocking her unconscious.

"Thanks, brother," said Nuru.

"Anytime, sis. Now, let's kick some butt!"

"Got it!"

While the fight continued, Abasi had managed to sneak into pride rock and found Sarabi and Sarafina with the cubs. The two elderly lionesses noticed Abasi and quickly turned to the cubs, who were hiding behind them, "Cubs! Hide!" Sarafina whispered.

"But, what about you, grandma?" Nama asked.

"We'll be fine; just go!" Sarabi said as the cubs took off running.

"Well, well, well. Two old lionesses are easy to kill!" Abasi smirked as he unsheathed his claws.

"You won't hurt our grandcubs as long as we're still standing!" Sarafina growled.

"You wouldn't dare to hurt us!" Sarabi hissed, pinning her ears back. "We may be old, but we can still fight!"

"Awww, how sweet of you to defend your pride," Abasi said with sarcasm, "But it's time for you two to die!"

Abasi lunges at Sarabi and sinks his teeth into her shoulder, causing the older lioness to roar in pain. Sarafina quickly intervened by scratching Abasi in the face, making him retaliate by hitting her in the head with his paw, sending the older creamy lioness flying into the wall. Sarabi jumps on Abasi's back and sinks her teeth into his back, causing the outland king to roar in pain. Sarafina was dazed as she slowly got back up on her paws. She shook her head before regaining her composure. Abasi threw Sarabi off of her and pounced on her before sinking his teeth into her neck.

The former queen roared in pain while Abasi held her down firmly. Sarafina roared before charging at the lion, tackling him off her friend and sending many hard blows to his head as hard as she could. Sarabi got back up slowly and proceeded to pounce on Abasi, making him fall. Sarafina helped Sarabi keep Abasi down, and they began throwing every attack they could use on him while he was down.

Meanwhile, the cubs had escaped from the back of pride rock. They were watching the pride fight Abasi's pride and were worried about their families. They are hiding behind a bush that was big enough to keep them hidden from any intruder that might want to kill them, "Guys, I'm going out there!" Chaka said.

The cubs' eyes widened in shock, "What?!"

"Chaka, are you dumb?" Nalia exclaimed, "You're going to get killed!"

"Yeah, and grandma Sarabi and Sarafina said to stay back!" Neema said.

"You're crazy, dude!" said Kopa.

"Yeah! You can't do this!" Nama cried out.

"Chaka, please!" Aisha began, "You can't fight those lionesses! They'll kill you!"

Chaka sighed and reluctantly sat back down, "Ugh! Fine! I won't go,"

"Good, because we don't want to lose you," said Faraji, "You're our brother, and we love you."

"And you're our cousin," Azuli spoke up.

"And our friend," Jata added.

"Dude, that would've been a risky move to fight all of those lions by yourself," Bohari cuts in, "The king and queen will be horrified if they found you dead."

"He's got the point there," said Neema.

"Ok, guys. I'm staying with you all," Chaka replied, "But, I hope mom, dad, and the pride can defeat them."

"We hope so too, bro," Faraji said.

Inside pride rock, Abasi was winning against Sarabi and Sarafina. But the two oldest lionesses weren't going down without a fight. Abasi struck Sarafina in the head, sending the lioness flying into the wall. Sarabi gasped as she witnessed her friend getting killed as Abasi had pounced on her, sinking his teeth into her neck. Without hesitation, Sarabi charged at the lion and rammed him off of Sarafina, who was lying on the cave floor with blood coming out of her mouth and neck. Sarabi growled lowly before angrily pinning down the lion and delivering blows to his head.

"Nobody kills my friend!" Sarabi snarled.

Abasi blocked the blow and raked his claws into the older lioness's face, causing her to roar in pain, "Oh, don't worry, my dear. You'll be joining her soon since I've killed her!"

"Wait, what?" Sarabi jumped off of Abasi and ran towards Sarafina, who was covered in blood, "Sarafina? Sarafina?" She nudged her a bit, "Can you hear me?"

Abasi got back up and grinned evilly, "She's dead, don't you get that?" He mocked.

"I don't believe it!" Sarabi turned around and faced the outland king, "She's not dead! I just know it!"

"Why don't you see for yourself?" He chuckled.

Sarabi placed her paw on her friend's neck, checking signs for life. She gasped as she felt no pulse, "No... Sarafina! Fina, please get up! You can't die yet!" Sarabi tried shaking her friend, but Sarafina wasn't moving or breathing. She turned back around and gave a low growl at Abasi, who was grinning at her misery.

"You!" She growled, "You monster!"

"That's who I am, a monster!" He glowered, "Don't worry, you will join her soon!"

Abasi roared before tackling Sarabi, pinning her down. The older lioness was weakened from the fight as she struggled to push Abasi off of her, "Awww, how cute. You're too old and weak to fight me. I guess it's time for me to put you out of your misery then!" He raised his paw in the air with his claws outstretched. Sarabi knows that she will be the next one on his kill list; she closes her eyes and waits for the impact.

"NOOOO!" A voice cried out as Abasi slits Sarabi's neck, killing her instantly. He turned around and saw Simba looking at him with an enraged look on his face, "GET AWAY FROM MY MOTHER!"

"Ha! You're too late, Simba!" Abasi cackled, "I've killed her and her little friend!"

"Sarafina? No..." Simba is horrified at the scene that sits in front of him. His mother is dead, and his mate's mother is dead. His sadness had turned into rage as he let out an almighty roar, "YOU MURDERER! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS, ABASI!" Simba bellowed before charging at the younger lion.

Abasi was found on the floor as Simba began delivering hard blows to his head. He grunted before kicking the former king off of him and getting back up on his paws. He roared and tackled Simba on the cave floor and sank his teeth into his left foreleg. He screamed in pain before using his claws to rake the younger lion's face. Abasi bit down hard and twisted Simba's foreleg before hearing a loud crack. Simba roared in agony before collapsing. His front left foreleg is now broken.

"You will pay for this, Abasi!" Simba grunted.

"Oh no, Simba!" He sneered, "You're the one going to be paying for it! And besides, I am known for killing anyone who gets in my way! Even you!"

Abasi raises his paw and hits Simba hard, knocking him unconscious. The lion is satisfied with his work and jumps on top of the former king. He starts to bite through Simba's thick mane and into his neck. He bites down more harder, hearing a slight pop from inside of the older lion's neck and seeing blood pour out from his nose and mouth. Before he could deliver a killing move, a large, brown paw struck him in the head, knocking him off of Simba and onto the cave floor. The outland king shook his head and looked up to see Kovu with Kion and Naba, glaring down at him with hate.

"You? What are you all doing here?" Abasi questioned.

"We know what you've done, Abasi!" Kovu growled, "You've murdered Sarabi and Sarafina, and you've tried to kill Simba!"

"Tried?" The outland king mocked, "You haven't seen me!"

"Oh yeah? There's evidence all over the place, so stop with the crap!" Naba snarled, "There's blood on your paws and your mouth! That proves that you've killed Sarabi and Sarafina!"

"So what if I did?" Abasi got back up and glared at the three younger lions, "They deserved it!"

Kovu angrily struck Abasi in his face, leaving for claw marks and causing him to grunt in pain, "They didn't deserve to be killed!" He growled, "You've crossed the line, and the penalty for killing a pride member is death!

"Go ahead and kill me! So you know, my pride will come back one day for revenge!" Abasi cackled.

"Yeah, right! And we will stop your pride from attacking us!" Kion hissed, flexing his claws.

"Time for you to go to hell, Abasi!" Naba yelled.

"Nope! Not this time!" With that being said, Abasi struck Kion on the face, reopening his scars and causing him to roar in pain before hitting Naba in the head, knocking him out. Kovu snarled and jumped on Abasi's back, digging his claws into his flesh and sinking his teeth into the outland king's shoulder blades. Abasi roared in pain as he struggled to get Kovu off of him.

Kion rubbed the blood from his face and jumped in the help Kovu defeat the outland king. But they didn't realize that Abasi was stronger than them. He throws Kovu and Kion off of him before running out of pride rock with the king and prince chasing after him. When they made it outside, he saw some of his lionesses were dead and most of them with injuries. Some of the pridelanders are dead, and most of them have injuries. The battle has come to a draw as Abasi lets out a roar, stopping the fight altogether.

"RETREAT!!!" He bellowed as the lionesses in his pride began running back to the outlands. He gave the pridelanders one last glare, "We will be back one day! You all better be ready because the pride lands will be ours by the time we come back stronger!!!" He begins running to catch up with his pride, with Mabaya following behind him.

"And we'll be ready to fight for our home if you dare to come back!" Vitani snarled, glaring at the retreating pride with anger.

Kovu panted before looking at his pride with concern, "Is everyone alright?" he asked.

"Yes, Kovu. We're fine. But some of our lionesses are dead!" Kiara sobbed as she buried her face into Kovu's mane.

"That's not all; I'm afraid that Abasi killed our grandmothers," Kion announced softly with tears brimming in his eyes.

"Sarabi and Sarafina are dead?" asked Subira.

"Yes. Abasi had killed them in cold blood," Naba said, appearing towards the scene.

Nala begins to cry from hearing her beloved mother has died from the paws of a monster, "W-w-where's Simba?" she muttered out through sobs.

"Simba's hurt badly," said Kovu, closing his eyes, "Can one of you get Rafiki to come and check up on everyone here?"

"Yes, your majesty," said Kira as she sped towards Rafiki's tree.

The remaining lionesses in Kovu's pride followed their king and queen back inside of pride rock. Some of them had sustained many injuries, while others had minor cuts and bruises. They all were horrified when they saw Sarabi and Sarafina lying in their own blood and not breathing. They even saw Simba lying in a pool of his own blood. Subira walked over to the two lionesses and checked for signs of life. She sighed as she closed her eyes and shook her head.

"It's true. Abasi had killed them," she said, bowing her head.

"Grandmothers! Noooo!" Nuru cried out as she, Kiara, Kion, Mheetu, and Nala embraced themselves while crying for the older lionesses.

Subira walked over towards Simba and checked for a pulse. She smiled sadly as she felt some small heartbeats. Knowing the former king is barely alive, "Simba's alive, but barely. He needs some treatment, and fast!"

Kira returned with Rafiki on her back, "I'm here with Rafiki!"

Rafiki jumped off of Kira's back before walking over to Simba. He examined him thoroughly as the pride watched anxiously. The mandrill turned back to the pride with a small frown on his face, "I'm afraid that Simba's injuries are severe," said Rafiki, closing his eyes before sighing. "I'll do whatever it takes to save him. But I can't promise that he'll make it through the night."

"Do whatever you can, Rafiki," said Kovu, "Simba's life depends on it."

"Yes, Kovu," said Rafiki.

The wise mandrill cleaned up the blood from Simba's wounds. He added some medicine to the deep wounds and cuts on his body before using some long leaves to cover them. He wrapped his broken left leg in a large leaf to help it heal. Once he was finished, he walked towards Sarabi and Sarafina and examined them.

"Rafiki, we've checked for pulses already," said Kira, letting tears flow down her face as she's being comforted by Naba, "They're dead."

Rafiki sighed before turning to the pride, "You're right, Kira. Mufasa has taken Sarabi and Sarafina by the paw. While I'm here, I'm going to give you all examinations from the fight you had earlier with Abasi's pride,"

The pride began mourning for the loss of Sarabi and Sarafina as Rafiki checked over them. The cubs came back from hiding from the back of pride rock and saw everyone gathered together while crying. They were confused as they walked to their families and saw Rafiki rubbing some liquid on a lioness from the battle.

"Mom? Dad? What's going on?" asked Nama.

"And why's everyone crying?" Aisha questioned.

Kovu and Kiara turned to their cubs, "Cubs. Your grandmothers, Sarabi and Sarafina, had joined the great kings," Kovu answered sadly.

"Huh? You mean they're dead?" asked Nalia.

"Yes, dear. I'm afraid that they're gone," Nuru replied.

They felt tears coming down their cheeks as they embraced their parents. Neema and the other cubs went to their parents to mourn the oldest members of the pride. Nala and Mheetu held each other as they cried for the loss of their mother. The pride, along with the cubs, are talking about Sarabi, Sarafina, and the other lionesses that died during the fight. They fought to protect the savannah and their home from being overruled by Abasi and his pride. Kovu refused to let them mess up the pride lands like Scar once did many years back before he, Kiara, and the others were born.

"Oh, mother," Nala wailed, "Why did this happen to you?"

"I wish I could've been there to protect you from that monster!" Mheetu sobbed.

"I'm gonna miss you, grandma!" Hofu cried, burying his face in his mother's stomach while crying.

"We're all going to miss them, honey. But, we have to stay strong and positive for them," Malaika assured with a sad smile, "Sarabi and Sarafina will be missed. They may be gone, and we will never forget about them."

"What about the other lionesses that died from the battle?"

"They were great members we had in the pride," Malaika sighed before cuddling her son, "They fought to the end as Sarabi and Sarafina did. And now, the great kings are taking care of them."

"Grandmothers! Why?" Nalia sobbed as she was being comforted by her parents. "Please come back to us! We need you!"

"Shhhhh, it's going to be alright, my sweet," Nuru cooed, licking her daughter's head.

"But, mommy. Why did they have to leave us like this? It's not fair!"

"They died from protecting you all from Abasi," said Naba, "Sarabi and Sarafina saved you, your cousins, and friends from being killed by Abasi."

"But, what about grandpa Simba?" Nalia asked with worry, "Will he be alright?"

"All we can do right now is pray to the great kings," said Nuru, looking over at her injured father, "Rafiki says that he might not make it through the night."

"Sarabi and Sarafina were heroes," said Zuri. "They protected our cubs until the end."

"They've risked their lives for the cubs. Without them, the cubs would've been in danger," said Tiifu.

After Rafiki examined the last lioness, he cleared his throat and gave everyone his attention, "Everyone. You all will be fine. Make sure to take it easy and get some rest," He advised, "If you want to hunt for food, then you must do it safely and avoid getting hurt again."

"Yes, Rafiki. Thank you," said Kiara.

"You're very welcome, Kiara," said Rafiki.

The pride spent the remaining day mourning for the losses of Sarabi, Sarafina, and a few others who had died during the battle. They knew that they were not suffering anyone since they were living in the stars above them. Mufasa, Kopa, and the other great kings and queens will watch over them.

End Of Chapter 21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 253 30
Years ago, Prince Kion of the Pridelands was bit by a snake across his left eye, but now it is starting to take affect. Now Kion, his older sister Ki...
79.7K 1.9K 35
Kion and Rani are facing best friend of Scar his name is Cheka who wants to take revenge to Simba who killed Scar and take the Pridelands What will h...
54.9K 759 22
Fuli has finally decided to leave the Pridelands and find her long lost friend and leader, Kion. Scar determines to make it as hard as possible for t...
573 11 1
after the death of zira, simba invites kovu into his pride, Kiara has a huge crush on kovu, but little did she know her crush doesn't have the same f...