𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬�...

By chimmydiorrr

Things are situated and perceived as complicated in this story as Felix and Hyunjin are both showcased as the... More

Beginning
Our secret spot
Crush
School
School part 2
School part 3
Arguments
Complications
Hospital
Confrontation
Lost
Hatred
Past
Present
Absurd
Broken
Lies
Pain
Suspicious
A/N
Its time
Mission commence
Mission commence 2
We meet again
Truth
Real goal
Hatred
Im sorry
Now or never
You'll be missed
Epilogue
Book Promo
Book promo
:)
:D

School/job

1.9K 116 48
By chimmydiorrr

Hyunjin and Felix parted, Hyunjin heading to class and Felix already at lunch.

Hyunjin knew that Felix was starting to get suspicious because in the past....

Felix wouldn't ask that many questions about Hyunjins life.

But Hyunjin also knew that his strange behavior is at fault here, Hyunjin knew he was starting to slip up.

'I've gone years without him knowing my secret, I'm losing my touch'

Hyunjin walked into his class all eyes on him
"Mr Hwang, would you mind explaining why your late ?" The teacher asked.

Hyunjin forgot to come up with a excuse with why he was late to class "I umm- I....."

"Uh excuse me" A student said as she walked into the class.

'Ryujin ? What's she doing here ?'

"Yes ?" The teacher asked again.

"I'm supposed to give this note to the teacher of class 347 ?" Ryujin asked questionably as she looked at the note walking into the classroom.

Ryujin handed the note to the teacher and the teacher grabbed it, scanning the notes she said "Your excused Mr.Hwang"

"Wha- what ?" He asked confused.

The teacher sighed "Apparently student council president Hwang Yeji said that you were helping her carry things this morning"

'Yeji ?! I owe her one'

"You we're lucky today Hwang, now go to your seat your distracting the lesson and my class."
She said as she dismissed Hyunjin to his seat.

☠︎︎

"Ugh this is frustrating" Hyunjin complained.

"What's got you in a mood ?" Han asked.

"Felix"

"What about Felix ? Did he reject you ? Wait ! DID YOU ASK HIM OUT ? How could you not tell your best friend about th-" Han started rambling.

"He's getting suspicious" Hyunjin said sternly.

Han froze in place "what do you mean getting suspicious ?! What did you do ?!" Han said Angrily.

"I didn't do anything !....Well...."

"Spill it" Han said scaringly and sternly.

"I came home with some blood on my shirt... and.... I've been getting a little physical with Felix, but not in a good way." Hyunjin said feeling guilty.

"Hyunjin !" Han yelled out loud In the hallway getting everyone's attention directed towards them.

Han and Hyunjin were both apart of the same gang, But Han and Hyunjin didn't find out until they got partnered on the same mission.

Hyunjin complained about it b/c Han and him were both enemies.

The best in the gang.

They were always fighting for top spot and eventually Hyunjin won, it took a while for Han to adjust to the new status but eventually over time they became friends.

"Hyunjin do you know how hard it is for me to hide it from Minho ?! My boyfriend ?! We live together I see him everyday !" Han yelled at Hyunjin.

"You act like me and Felix aren't as close as you and Minho, me and Felix have no each other since we were kids, and we have a deeper connection then you and Minho" Hyunjin defended.

"Yea but me and Minho are boyfriends so it's much harder to keep it from him then Felix who is just a friend"

Hyunjin sighed "I know, I know Felix is just a friend.... But- you don't have to rub it in my face"

Now Han sighed, he felt a bad from his choice of words "look... why don't you just tell him Jin ? You've been waiting for what like- years now ?" Han asked.

"I can't, I- I'm just afraid of what his answer would be."

"Bu-"

"We're not like Minho and you Han, I don't have the confidence you have, I don't have the strength you have, and I- well look Minho was cool with the whole you being a assassin thing, which I don't know how but-"

"That's a long story" Han interrupted.

"But Felix was so scared about the crimson killer that he didn't even wanna leave the house, he even asked to cuddle with me at night bc he was so scared !"

"So ? It doesn't mean anythin-"

"How do you think he would feel when he finds out that his best friend who he has known for years is the Assassin he's terrified of, and who lives with him ?!" Hyunjin almost yelled out loud.

"Well umm.... I don't know man..." Han said scratching his head nervously.

"To be honest... I don't know why your asking me ? Mean like I get that i'm the only person who you can talk to about this but man.... Your really gonna fuck yourself one day."

"Meaning ?..."

"I mean that your gonna regret not saying anything sooner, and I'm not trying to pressure you or anything but..."

Before Han could say anything Han got cut off by the bell ring.

"Fuck I'm late !" Han yelled.

"I'll see you later Hyunjin" Han said as he started running down the hall to class.

Meanwhile as Hyunjin was about to follow, he got a call on his phone.

He quickly pulled out his phone and the caller id was ****

Hyunjin quickly ran down to a empty hallway to be alone, he stood at the lockers and answered the phone.

"Hello ?" He asked.

"Hyunjin, your job today is to snipe JYP from JYP entertainment" the caller said.

"Why ? Did he owe boss money or something ?" Hyunjin asked curiously.

"That information is classified, just get the job done" the caller said. Hyunjin scoffed at those choice of words and just said
"Alright, I'll have it done after school"

"Good, oh and btw- since when did you get so messy ?"

"Oh come on, I was not that messy ! It was one drop of blood !" Hyunjin argued.

"But since when does T H E crimson killer get one drop of blood on his body ?" The caller asked curiously.

"Well you have your mission"

"Yea yea I'll get the mission done just don't call me at school, I don't want Felix knowing or getting suspicious about this" Hyunjin said.

"How ? What did you do this time
?!" The caller asked.

"I literally body slammed him to the ground today ! I think he knows somethings up"
Hyunjin said nervously.

"Well thats your problem just don't let this boss find out or he will do something about it, and not in a nice way Hyunjin" the caller said sternly as he immediately hung up on Hyunjin.

The bell rang again as a sign that Felix's lunch was over.

Hyunjin put his phone back in his pocket, and started walking away from the hallway
'Maybe I can skip class and go see the pups with Felix' Hyunjin said to himself.

————————————-

UGHHH TWO WEEKS BACK FROM QUARANTINE AND I HAVE TWO TESTS I HAVE TO ACE

I'm so frustrated rn but I wanted to post so here ya go <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 2.6K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
25.6K 1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...
370K 12.2K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
18.3K 717 12
'Hyunjin has always been different in that regard, and Felix is more careful, more mindful around him. As if the stakes are higher. (Felix loves each...