Join me • Dreambur (High Scho...

Bởi tubbeehonest

‼️THIS BOOK SUCKS AND IT'S OLD, IT'S IN RETIREMENT Y'ALL STOP READING THIS SHIT I HAVE TO EDIT THE HELL OUT O... Xem Thêm

Chapter❶
Chapte r❷
Chapter❸
Chapter❹
Chapter❺
Chapter❻
Chapter❼
Chapter❽
Chapter❾
ChaPTer➓¿S
Chapter❶❶¿c
Chapter❶❷¿ i
Chapter❶❸¿ e
Chapter❶❹¿ n
?Chapter¿ ①⑤ c
Chapter❶❻¿ e
Chapter❶❼¿ C
Chapter❶❽¿ l
Chapter❶❾¿ u
Chapter❷⓪¿ b
Chapter②①
Chapter❷❷
Chapter❷❸
Chapter❷❹
Chapter❷❺
Chapter②⑥
Chapter❷❼
Chapter❷⑧
Chapter「29」
Chapter❸⓪
Chapter❸❶
Chapter❸❷
Chapter❸❸
Chapter㊂④
Chapter❸❺
Chapter❸❻
Chapter❸❼
Chapter🌑
Chapter🌑
Chapter④④⓪④⓪
Chapter❹❶
Chapter❹❷
NEW COVER LET'S GOO
Chapter❹❸
Chapter❹❹
Chapter❹❺
Chapter④⑥
Chapter❹❼
Chapter❹❽
Chapter❹❾
Chapter❺0
And it's the end of the world.
END

You're coming back

246 11 27
Bởi tubbeehonest

Quick note! This chapter had been put off for so long (years) so i decided to finally publish it, however, it is not a 100% complete and it has some inconsistencies, but i will clarify stuff and fill some plot holes in a final summary i'll post soon :D

🥀

"This is it.. the festival" he looked behind and found his eyes on his friend who was fidgeting with his fingers "you really want to do this?" the taller male nodded.

"Here, you dropped it the day of the masquerade" the pinkette handed him a mask, the one he gave him when they first met. It still looked the same, the same golden details on the edges and the colors half white and black based.

"i still can't believe this is it.." he said to the shorter, who slightly nodded before going inside the building that they've been studying at for Ranboo's past months and Techno's past years.

"Well, believe it because it's happening, and the Science Club spent a lot of time on the plan so we have to do it perfectly"

"i just find it sad that they didn't even try to stop us.." they went in the familiar back room, memories from other moments coming back to him, in other circumstances he would smile at the feeling, but right now.. he had a lot in his mind, and his anxious state didn't help.

"it'll be okay, remember?"

"fine.."

🥀

"Wilbur you don't understand-"

"Of course i don't! that's why i'm worried, where's Techno and Ranboo?" the blonde sighed, a shaky breath following by.

"Fine, you want to understand?" he grabbed the brunette's wrist aggressively, pulling him closer "We want to end it all here, that's it. Happy?" Wilbur looked at him confused, but still looked afraid and getting an idea from what could possibly happen "it's not what you think, and i'm sorry this will happen like this" he let go of him, taking a few steps away from him.

"Dream you're scaring me, what do you mean with end it all-?"

"God you're so-" he interrupted himself, getting a glare from his boyfriend "alright, we want to end this all! remember the masquerade?"

"yeah-?"

"Remember the massacre?"

"Remember the festival and the big fucking price!?" he raised his voice more and more by the second "it's all bullshit! how can you not see!? they're trying to cover up something!" he looked away from him, slowly crossing his arms "They're covering up a crime, the massacre wasn't an accident or a protest.. they were trying to hide things from us, and it ended up in 22 students dying, with more than 100 people injured."

Wilbur didn't know anything about this, but kept listening "I'm one of the top students in this place, meaning that they trust me" his eyes went to lock with Wilbur's "They listen to me, and we're taking advantage of that."

"Who's.. "we"?"

"That's not important now" The blonde turned around and walked away, down a corner, leaving Wilbur with his thoughs, alone.

He frowned and puffed his cheeks, taking his guitar and following the way where the blonde went, right when turning the corner bumping into someone, being face to face with Dream again. He looked down at him and chuckled nervously, earning another glare from his boyfriend.

"I knew you would follow me, stay away Wil, please"

"Dream, please-" he tried mocking the blonde, but regretted it when seeing Dream frown, keeping his head down low "sorry-" he apologized, opening his arms to hug him but the blonde didn't get closer, instead, he walked away again, this time Wilbur stood there thinking about what could happen that day. Worrying, his thoughts eating him in a mix of different feelings all in one.

Why did he feel like he had to get involved into this? There was no reason other than his boyfriend being part of it, also his friends, but he could perfectly stay back and let them solve their problems, he felt like he was chained to them, to this place, to this situation. Invisible hands wrapping all around his body to stop him from running home and staying in his room for the rest of his life, that's all he wanted, to forget that all of this was happening and lay in bed with the freckled boy that had him loosing his mind.

He started questioning his own actions, was he actually a good boyfriend..? No- he couldn't let himself doubt that now, it's not the right moment.

He heard music coming from the event room, remembering that there was indeed an event going on right now, a festival, something bigger than the events before. The masquerade happened like a prequel to the real thing, to the scary part of the movie, the hardest level of a game, the ending of a chapter, and the last challenge he had to finish.
Something bad always happened in this school, with these students, with their atmosphere, he could swear that whenever he entered the building he could see the black aura surrounding everyone in the halls, he could feel the hate everyone had against each other, the rivalry, the bad plans they had, their sadness, their lack of positive feelings. All of this always got to him.

Maybe what Dream was doing was for the good, maybe getting rid of the cage of this suffocating smoke in their lungs and blinding red was a good thing, he felt like he was in a prison of feelings, not being able to breathe properly with everyone taking his breath away from him.. the thing is; he doesn't know what Dream is doing.

🥀

He entered the room, holding his guitar tight against his chest. Wilbur spent the last 20 minutes preparing himself emotionally and physically to be able to be among so many people, looking at the stage in all it's glory, shining with the lights surrounding it. In other circumstances he would call it beautiful, the decoration on the edges being a bunch of different flower types, the colors red, blue and white being the body of the colors.

He could see people that hated him, their eyes on the shining stage in front of everyone. As far as he knew, every club and student had put something into this, the gardening club was the one to decorate along with the science club, the cooking club had made 2 whole tables full of different snacks and drinks that he didn't plan on touching. The technology club was the one to program and fix the lights of stage and room, it went in patterns changing colors and spinning around in place, other various works from other clubs were also present, like some poems hanging on the walls, or the paintings that were sitting across the stage too.

He was sat at the back of the room, in the last seat and in the middle of everything, various chairs surrounding him were empty, not like he minded, it actually helped him. His personal space was important to him.

The main source of light in the room went off in a second and everything was pitch black, he heard whispers around him, probably from other students saying things about how this was going to go downhill and honestly, he knew that too.

That's when he heard the note from a piano play from the darkness of the stage.

A small circular light appeared in the middle of the stage, a person standing in it.

Long, pink hair tied in a braid going down their shoulder and their chest, a crown pin keeping his hair out of their face. Fluffed up sleeves adorned their wrists, collared shirt covering most of their neck, small golden chains decorating their frame and knee high black boots stood to match their clothes.

They held a violin on their hands, and it has never been hard to recognize Technoblade in a crowd.
Not now, standing in all his glory on the stage, with a tall figure stood in the dark right behind him.

He grabbed onto the microphone in front of him, clearing his throat.

"Welcome, to the grand L'manburg festival. Today, the 16th of November, every single club has participated in making this event possible, and as it is known, every two years we all compete against each other" He spoke, the light on him slowly getting wider and bigger.

"Though i'm pretty sure we all know it is more than just a competition" He took the microphone out of it's stand "None of us care about it, do we? We always cared more about being above everyone else, all we wanted was power" The crowd stayed silent, but Wilbur was pretty sure they all knew it was true.

"Does anyone here care about the actual competition? No, we just took the opportunity to screw eachother up and have an excuse to do it"

"And well... now it's our turn" He smiled.

3

2

1

Fire.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

119K 6.2K 125
Second part to A Splash of Paint. It's not necessary to read that first, since it's just another oneshot book, but for the emojiverses it is absolute...
148K 3.7K 21
This is my first book so it's kinda shity. My first language isn't english so sorry if i wrote something wrong. Also, you can give your opinion about...
27.1K 1.1K 33
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
161 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...