🧸🧸 Madness Combat x child!r...

By Yaron_Arson

in this story you are a child and it's too cruel to kill a child bc well it's illegal and nobody would want t... More

🌹🧸A Letter 🧸🌹
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ The story ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
🧸Who leaved a child here..?🧸 (chap. 1)
💥🔫 Greeting there kiddo💥🔫 (chap. 2)
💉🩺Everything gonna be fine 🩺💉(chap. 3)
🧸🌹It's been a long time there friend🧸🌹 (chap.4)
🧸🌹It's not for your age..!🧸💖(chap.5)
🧸🖤a child in Nevada ?🧸🖤(chap.6)
🧸💖Knowing each others🧸💖(Chap.7)
🔫🧸How you got here?!🔫🧸( chap. 8)
🔫🚬💥So what now ?🔫🚬💥(chap.9)
🩺🧸What Happen..?🩺🧸(Chap.10)
🧸🖤Who are you ?🧸🖤(chap. 11)
🧸🚬Guess I have to take care of you now🧸🚬(chap.12)
🧸✨💕A visitor🧸✨💕(Chap.13)
🌹✨Alright let's set up some rules🌹✨(chap.15)
🧸✨🌹It's really nice to see your happy🧸✨🌹(chap.16)
💖🌹🔫So now it's over ?💖🌹🔫(chap. 17)
🧸🔫Babysitting time🧸🔫( chap.18)
🧸🖤💖We meet again🧸🖤💖(Chap.19)
🧸🚬🔫Well...I'm sure they be alright🧸🚬🔫(chap.20)
✨🧸💉Everything is gonna be fine✨🧸💉(chap.21)
🧸✨💉Another check up🧸✨💉(Chap.22)
🧸🔫✨He won't stop... won't he ?🧸🔫✨(Chap.23)
🧸🧷 Teddy broke..🧸🧷(chap.24)
♀️♂️♥︎🧸a new member ?..🧸♥︎♀️♂️(chap.25)
🍄🥀🧸 playing with plushy 🍄🥀🧸(chap.26)
🧸🔪🔥Pretty strange for this time..🧸🔪🔥(chap.27)
🍄🌸🥀..Just as usual.🥀🌸🍄(chap.28)
❥🍄🌸get to know each others heh🌸🍄❥(chap.29)
👛🛒🛍🧸So who I paying?-🧸🛍🛒👛(chap.30)
🕶👔🏢getting ready🏢👔🕶(chap.31)
🥀⚠️🔪one step closer-🔪⚠️🥀(chap.32)
💣🚬🔪Here goes nothing..🔪🚬💣(chap.33)
an holer
💖💖💖💖💖 THX FOR THE SUPPORT💖💖💖💖💖
Note from me lol ✨✨🧸
IM BACK 💖
I don't know why I put this-
note from me 🧸✨
note from me again lol
sorry note 😭
🧸✨Y'all better read this (jk jk )🧸✨
some uptate of me lol
bad news :"(
a letter lol
little question lol
ANNOUCEMENT :D
HAPPY VANTINES DAY +message?
🍄♥♥TTHHAANNKKSS♥♥🍄
bad news... 💔
PRIDE MONTH
little update(I think-)
Update
ঞじòぴ extra storys ઈଓᦗ࿐
༺ღ༒Kid-napping༒ღ༻
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✹A beach in Nevada-✹˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
༺༒it isn't your fault..༒༻
➶➶➶➶➶ Headcanons ➷➷➷➷➷
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 1 lol)
🧸🚬🔫💥💉explaining my AU🧸🚬🔫💥💉(part 2 lol)
🧸💖🎇About skittles🧸💖🎇
➶➶➶➶➶ white Hank ➷➷➷➷➷
info about the story

🔫🧸Y-your alive..?🔫🧸(chap.14)

1.4K 25 86
By Yaron_Arson

"Hank looked so happy while hugging Skittles even Sanford and Deimos were surprised, they never saw Hank that happy, well unless Hank saw a cat or a blender he do be happy but he look even more happy hugging his little bro."

Skittle: Hank, can I ask you something ?

Hank: What is it ?

Skittles : Can we see the Sheriff ?

Hank: Why you want to see this guy who killed you.*he sounded mad (well no shit Sherlock- wait im the one writing it-).

Skittles: Well, I still didn't give him the teddy bear- (Nah don't worry you did just this bitch literally ask his agent TO DESTROY IT).

Hank: Just for that..Teddy bear ? With what he did to you he don't deserve it 

Skittles: Well I wanna give him a second chance.

"Hank and Skittles were like kinda arguing,but without yelling or hurt each other, like a calm one. Sanford and Deimos were looking and didn't really know what to do, they didn't know much about it and even if he explain the story it's still a little confusing."

Hank: *sigh* Alright fine..But im coming with you.

Skittles: As long as I can give him the teddy bear you can ^^.

Y/N: Can I also come ? *you asked thinking that he say no*

Hank: Fine you can. 

"Hank looked defeated by his own little bro and Y/N (DOMINATING XD)."

Hank: But let me get ready then. *he said getting up and walking to his room*

Dei: Well ima get ready too-

San: Nah*he replies grabbing Deimos arm and hugging him*. Dei and I are gonna stay at home I will want to talk to you.

Dei: Can't we talk in the truck ?-

San: So you already forgot why I wanna "TALK" to you ?~*he said looking at Deimos in a flirt way (y'all i don't even know what im doing alright 👏😭)*.

Dei: Oh...It was a joke San-

San: Idc joke or not I still wanna talk to you.

Hank: Anyways- Come on Skittles and Y/N, let's go to the truck I will drive ofc.

"You, Hank and Skittles walk to the truck. You go in the back of the truck, Hank on the driver sit and Skittles next to Hank."

<<Time pass>>

"You all successfully arrive in front of the building where Sheriff was, You all got out of the truck and start to go in the building. Ofc it was full of some agents spying to be sure no one be here to kill the Sheriff."

Hank: Skittles you sure you wanna visit the- this guy.?*he asked looking at Skittles*

Skittles: Yea please, if you want I can ask them if we can see the Sheriff-

Hank: And what if they hurt you? That's a no, I ain't gonna let you die again- well I try this time to be more careful.

"You were thinking about a plan or something to distract them or something else not really killing them (even tho I would like to kill th-), you get an idea and tell it to Skittles (because Hank was still thinking of a plan of killing them without you see it or Skittles see it-)."

Skittles: *whisper* That's a good idea Y/N. Let me try it.

"Skittles get up and walk to the agent*

Agent: OI! How you got her-

*Before Skittles let the Agent finish his sentence, Skittle hands him a lollipop. The Agent did got confused at first, but at the end he takes the lollipop and start to lick it (if y'all think of something else your dirty- wait if i write this that mean that I also think about- FU-)."

Agent: thanks I guess..

Skittles: Your welcome friend! *he replies with a smile*. Can you tell me where the office of the Sheriff please ?

Agent: Yea I can, it at the right after you take the stairs right here. *he said pointing at the direction*

Skittles: Alright thank you.

"After some mins walking you all 3 arrive in front of Sheriff office"

Hank: Alright, I will go fir-

"Before Hank could finish his sentence Skittles run to the office with joy (this little innocent child is happy to see his killer that be normal XD)."

Hank: Skittles wait !- *he run in the office*

"well it leave's you what else to do else then just enter, wait for more then an hour ? You walk in."

"You see Sheriff sweating from seeing Hank while Skittles be hugging him. ( poor Sheriff lol)."

Skittles: Im so Happy to see you again Sheriff ! *he say with joy*

Sheriff : But- I tough- how- when- *he was confused, he didn't even know what word to start a sentence*

"For Hank, he was just staring at Sheriff with a mad look, he looked jealous and mad at the same time I guess ? You decide to also hug Sheriff because why not ( YOUR TURN NOW HANK XD)."

Hank: Alright enough hugging can we go back at the house now-

Skittles: WAIT! *he hands a teddy bear for Sheriff* I forgot to give you this.

"Sheriff wasn't sweating much but still was and looked kinda scared to take it thinking there was a bomb in it, Skittles notice it."

Skittles: Hey Sheriff, relax friend it's just a normal teddy I promise.

Sheriff: ...Fine..*he takes the teddy and look at it*

"Hank start to carry you away from the Sheriff and was waiting for Skittles to follow him."

Hank: Skittles, come now we need to go to the house.

Skittles: I catch up don't worry I just wanna say something ti Sheriff.

Hank: *sigh* Fine.

"Hank walks away while carrying you."

Sheriff : Skittles I-im sorry for killing you- I- I tough the teddy was-

"Skittles give a kiss on the cheek of the Sheriff. Sheriff didn't really knew what to say he lost his words ( pls don't kill me for this  😭✋), Skittles just smile and chuckles a little."

Skittles: Don't worry silly, it's in the past now just forget about it I forgive you.

Hank: Skittles now ! *he yell in the other side*

Skittles: COMING ! I will visit you some time Sheriff bai <3 *he say and leave*

Sheriff: ...

"An Agent come's in after Skittles left"

Agent: Sheriff- Are you blushing right now ?-

Sheriff: ME BLUSHING ?! NO I DIDN'T! *he respond from embarrassment*

Agent: Whatever you say's there pal, Im pretty sure you like Skittles

Sheriff: OI SHUT IT OR I WILL SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD !

"You could ears them from the truck that was outside of the building ( Sheriff=Osana ????? OnO ), Anyways, Skittles get in the truck and you all get going back in the house"

____________________________________________________

POOF END OF THIS CHAP. sorry if i taked a while I almost forgot about it and I was busy so here you go y'all :,> 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 271 34
Using the Febuwhump prompts, I made this angsty ass story with Sanford and Deimos. No fluff here. Get ready to cry your eyes out <3
367 2 15
This is made out of boredom and is my Au so plz don't say random things like no that's wrong or that's not part of the context. I don't want any hate...
2.9K 29 23
This is the first story type thing I've ever written and I know it's not that good but hey, ya wanna read it? Read it.
49.9K 1.3K 61
A bunch of Deimos x Reader centred oneshots, never to be continued