It Has To Be You {The Sequel}

By spraythesun

{Sequel to It's Gotta Be You} "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards." Reece... More

The Start.
Meetings.
A Fight.
The Interview.
Debating.
Moving In.
The Hidden Room!
Make-Up?
Lickety Split.
Hurting.
Surprising News.
Agents, Personal Organisers and Fans.
Making Plans.
Playing In The Park.
Beach Party!
Please Read! <3
Beach Party (II).
Street Dancing.
Farewells And Goodbyes.
Surprise, Surprise!
The Surprise.
Dates and Dancing.
Jason, Planning And Lunch.
The Second Interview.
Meet & Greet.
Lunch With The Girls.
Teardrops On My Guitar.
Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.
All Too Well.
Epilogue I: Everything Has Changed.
Epilogue II: Forever and Always.
Alternative Ending I.
Alternative Ending II.
Acknowledgements.

Concert Date.

5.1K 144 35
By spraythesun

Reece's P.O.V:

I flop on the sofa in our apartment when we get home, facing up to the ceiling.

'So. What are we going to wear?' Abi sits down on the floor next to the sofa.

I glance up at Shyla, who's standing by my bedroom door. She stops and smiles at Abi, 'You'll have to wait and see.'

'I don't like surprises!' Abi groans, climbing up from the floor. 'I wanna know what I'm gonna wear!'

'You will, in about,' Shyla looks at her watch. 'Ten minutes.' she beams at Abi and enters our bedroom.

Abi glares at the door. 'I'm gonna go see what she's up to.' she whispers to herself.

'Oh no you don't.' I leap up from the sofa and onto her back, stopping her from moving another step.

'Get off! Get off me Reece, we're gonna fall!' she squeals, laughing.

I giggle and hold on tight to her shoulders. Abi stumbles with my weight and we collapse on the armchair, crying out and yelling at each other.

'I'm not gonna let you go 'till Shyla's ready.' I grin.

'What, why?! Ohh... you're in on her idea, aren't you?! Argh.' she struggles against my hold but I don't let go.

Nikki and Elizabeth come in and stare at us.

'What are you guys doing?' Elizabeth gapes at us, with her duffel bag in hand.

'Er, where are you going?' I give her a question of my own, looking at her dark blue bag.

'She's heading off to see Liam. She's gonna stay with them this week.' Nikki replies.

'Ohh okay.' I mutter, taking hold of Abi's t-shirt.

'So, what are you doing?'

'She's trying to spy on Shyla... and Shyla is doing something with our clothes and she doesn't want Abi to know. She'll find out pretty soon though.'

'Is it for tomorrow? You know, the concert?' Abi mumbles against my arm.

'Yep. Shyla's organizing Nikki's and your clothes. I've got mine organized.'

'Oh. Okay.'

'Abi! Don't bite me!' I cry, pulling on her ear with my free hand.

'Don't tug on my ear!'

Then Shyla comes out of the room, rubbing her hands together.

'So, that's your clothes sorted. Now we can sleep. I'm pretty tired,' she yawns and then looks at us attacking each other while Nikki and Elizabeth just stand there.

'YAY.' Abi screams and I let go of her, and she falls to the ground. 'Ouch.'

I laugh and she pulls on my ankle. 'Hey! Get off! Go look at the clothes you're wearing tomorrow!'

Abi runs into our room and I sigh in relief. 'Oh my god, she's a piece of work.'

'But you love her.' Shyla winks. Then we hear Abi scream.

'Oops. Do you think she likes the clothes?' I bite my lip.

Shyla opens her eyes wide at me, answering the question.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

'I can't believe you guys. I really can't.' Abi grumbles, staring at herself in the long-length mirror.

'I can.' Nikki moans, as well.

'You guys don't know how fantastic you both look, so shut up.' I glare at them.

It's nearly half seven and Shyla, Nikki, Abi and I are standing in our room nearly ready.

We got Nikki and Abi to wear black tights and high-waisted shorts, finally.

We're all wearing the same, except for the t-shirts. We're all wearing white ones, but they have different designs on them.

'My hair,' Nikki groans.

'Looks great.' I reassure her. We all straightened our hair and we're all wearing a tiny bit of black eye-liner and mascara on. That was the last straw for Abi.

'Okay that's it. I am not wearing heals. I am wearing Converse.' Abi stamps her foot.

'Fine. That's what we were going to wear anyway.' I roll my eyes at her.

'Were we?' she frowns at me.

'Yeah,' Shyla replies, chuckling.

I quickly pull on my black Converse and look at myself in the mirror. Done.

I put my phone and some money in my pockets and put a necklace round my neck, along with Zayn's bracelet.

'We look pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.' Shyla smiles at our reflections and Abi and Nikki grimace back.

'Cheer up guys, you both look extremely gorgeous.'

'Oh shut up Reece.' Abi cries, starting to giggle in a high voice.

Ohh, that's what's wrong... she's nervous.

Nikki just glares at me. 'Liar.'

'I, missy, do not lie.' I pinch her cheeks and she slaps my hands.

'Why, oh why, are you so annoying?'

'Why, oh why, you love me like this.' I wink at her as the doorbell rings.

Abi suddenly screams and we all pause and stare at her with wide eyes.

'Sorry, sorry, I'm just nervous, sorry.'

I walk to the door and open it. It's JB, of course.

'Is Abi okay? I heard her scream...' he looks worried.

'Oh she's fine... she just saw a spider. In her shoe.' I swallow the laughter which is bubbling inside my chest and open the door wider, letting him in.

'I'll just check they're ready.' I smile at him.

When I shut the bedroom door, I snort and burst out laughing, Abi glaring at me with a hand on her hip.

'Really? REALLY?!'

'Oh what else was I supposed to say, ''Oh yeah Justin, she screamed because she loves you so much and she's so excited and nervous at the same time''. Think, Abi.'

Abi winces and laughs, 'Okay okay.'

'And, you are scared of spiders.'

'No I am not!'

'Yes, you are!'

'No I'm not!'

'Yes you are!'

'Are not!'

'Are too!'

'Are not!'

'Are-'

'Flipping shut up and get out there!' Nikki shoves me and Shyla takes hold of Abi, tugging us both out to the living room, where Justin is.

'Wow, Abi, you look amazing. Extremely gorgeous.' Justin's jaw drops in surprise and I smile at abi triumphantly.

Ha.

Abi blushes and twists a lock of her hair between her fingers. 'Thanks.' she mumbles.

'Shall we?' I ask, leading Abi and Justin to the door.

They walk off down the hall while Nikki and Shyla wait for me to lock the door.

'Sweet young love.' Nikki sighs.

'Aw Nikki, you'll find yours.' I put my arm around her shoulders and hug her tight.

'I think I've already found it.' she murmurs.

'And...?'

'I don't think he loves me back.' she sniffs.

'Nikki! You're make-up! Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry! Don't be sad right now, we're going to have a good time tonight, I promise.'

'Yeah, yeah.'

'Nikki.' I say sternly, stopping her and turning her to face me. 'Do not think of love tonight. Think of having fun and supporting Abi.'

Nikki takes a deep breath. 'Okay, I'm good. I will.'

'Good. And don't let me catch you being all sulky or I will...'

'You will...?' she raises her eyebrows at me.

'I will... not let you watch Smurfs any more!'

Her mouth makes an O shape and I grin at her, as we walk down to the elevator.

'You wouldn't.'

'I totally would.'

Nikki rolls her eyes at me and presses the number of the level.

When we get down, we see Justin and Abi by the door. Justin's holding her waist and they're both laughing uncontrollably, Abi grabbing onto him for support.

'Seems like they're having fun,' Nikki chuckles, all sadness of before gone.

'They do.' Shyla smiles happily.

'Oh there you guys are!' Abi smiles at us, rosy in the cheeks.

'There's the car, let's go.' Justin tugs at Abi, her hand in his and I nudge Shyla, nodding at their hands.

'Aw, they are just too cute.' she clasps her hands together and tilts her head to one side, staring after them.

I burst out laughing and we follow them to the car.

'So, who's doing the concert?' I ask Justin as we drive off.

'One of your favourite artists. Well, it's a mix...'

'What do you mean?' Abi looks confused.

'Oh my god!' I gasp. 'You mean, it's one concert... but there's gonna be loads of singers and groups singing there?'

JB nods, smiling at me.

'Yay! I can't wait! Oh my god!' I freak out, bouncing up and down in my seat, the seatbelt rubbing against my bare neck.

Nikki and Shyla squeal and cheer happily, all of us really excited.

I pull my phone out of my pocket, Justin and Abi talking and Nikki and Shyla, leaving me to my Twitter.

I get loads of mentions and new followers everyday, it's really exciting.

@SummerBreeze: @IAmRisk, I can't wait to see you in concert! When are you doing one?! I love you!

@PinkBlonde: @IAmRisk, I am your number one fan! You should do a duet with One Direction or Ed Sheeran! :D x

And they're just a few of the Tweets I get everyday.

I lean back in my seat, closing my eyes.

Elizabeth went back to Liam yesterday. I told her to tell Zayn to call me, if she saw him.

He hasn't called.

Maybe she forgot.

Or maybe she hasn't seen him yet.

She must've done though, right?

Maybe... Just maybe... He's too busy for you... Maybe he doesn't want to call you... says a little voice in my head.

I freeze. Impossible. Zayn said he loves me. He'd always have time for me.

Wouldn't he?

I panic.

Sky.

Zayn.

Me.

Zayn and me. Rayn.

Sayn.

Oh my god.

I dial Louis' number and he picks up on the first ring.

'Reece? What's wrong?'

'Louis, I...' Tell him! Tell him what's wrong! He'll think I'm stupid... 'Louis, is Zayn cheating on me?!' I squeak, careful not to let the others hear me.

'Oh dear god no! What makes you think that?'

I sigh in relief and close my eyes. 'It's just... he's hardly ever calling me now and we hardly talk... and we're going out together...'

'He's been busy... I shouldn't tell you this, but he's getting a surprise ready for you.' he whispers.

'Really? Aww!'

'Yeah, so that's why he's hardly been around or talking to anyone. And I don't even know what it is, so don't bother asking me. Or any of the others. They don't know either. Only Zayn.'

'Okay, okay. Thanks Louis.'

'You're welcome Reece. And don't worry, everything will turn out fine in the end.'

'I hope so,' I mumble. I feel better, thankfully. 'Bye Lou.'

'Bye Reece.'

We both hang up and I stare out of the window.

I can trust him. I trust Zayn and Louis.

Louis is right. I shouldn't worry.

I'll take my own advice and just enjoy tonight, not thinking of Zayn or anything.

'Are we nearly there, Justin?' I smile at him, shoving thoughts of Zayn and Sky and love out of my mind.

Then the car stops.

He beams at me, 'Yep!'

We climb out of the car and I close my eyes to the thousands of lights going off, from cameras flashing.

'Justin! I didn't know there were going to be fans and paparazzi here!' I cry, turning away from them.

'Nor did I! I only just found out!' he looks at me, worriedly. 'I should've brought a bodyg-' he starts to say, but he gets cut off my someone grabbing his arm and someone grabbing mine.

'This way, Reece.'

I glance up at the man who's holding me and groan. Jude.

'Hey Jude.'

'Reece.' he nods at me. I look behind me at my friends, who are close behind me, tripping up on their feet and colliding with mine.

I look for Justin. Jason has got him. Good.

I totally forgot about my bodyguards.

Well done Reece.

At least they had the right mind to come and look out for us.

Thank god.

We get pulled into the building and we hear the screams and shouts from behind us, but they can't come in as far as we can so they both soon let us go.

'This way,' Justin tells her, sorting out his jumper.

We follow him into a ginormous room where there are seats and a stage set up, loads of people already sitting down.

He leads us to our seats, which are in the front row, right smack in the middle.

I look around me, before sitting down next to Nikki and Abi. JB is on Abi's left, me on her right, Nikki on my right and Shyla on her right. Jude and Jason are on either side of us. I don't know how they got in without tickets though... Must be 'Bodyguard Honour' or something...

'Reece,' someone hisses my name. I frown, where'd that come from?

'Reece!' I turn around in my seat and see a girl standing up in her seat and waving at me, four or five rows back.

Oh crap.

'Hi!' she waves at me. I offer a tiny wave and smile at Sky and then turn round, pretending Nikki called me.

'Dude, Sky is here. Oh my god, shoot me.' I mutter.

'Where? And I wouldn't shoot you... It's be her I'd shoot.' she replies.

I groan, inwardly thanking Sky for ruining my night.

'Don't let her ruin your night,' Nikki tells me, as if reading my mind. The bubble of voices suddenly dies down and a light flashes onto the stage. 'Remember what you told me.'

'You're right, I won't.'

'Good. Now let's enjoy the show shall we?' Nikki smiles at me and before I can nod or smile back, she turns and faces the stage, where a woman in a tight black dress is introducing the artists.

I missed a bit of the speech because Nikki was talking to me, but it doesn't matter, it was pretty boring anyway.

'I hope everyone enjoys the show! We have a little surprise for you at the end, the last performance,' the lady winks. 'I'm pretty sure every single one of the girls and women here will like it. And now, without further ado, it's Little Mix!'

I wonder what the surprise is...

Little Mix are amazing. They come on and sing DNA, which is fantastic. I sing along to the song under my breath, tapping my feet to the beat.

Then The Wanted come on, and Nikki swoons.

'Oh my god...' she sighs dreamily, staring after one boy who she's had her eye on for a while.

After The Wanted, comes Cher Lloyd and I cheer extra loudly for her.

She somehow seeks me out and winks at me, saying, 'A special hello and thank you to Reece, my dear amazing fan who's sitting out there in the front row. Love ya' babe.' she winks again and I squeal, clapping my hands together happily.

When she leaves, Ed Sheeran comes on in her place.

I scream, just as many of the others girls were doing, screaming their lungs out.

'Er, hi,' he blushes a bright red and smiles. He notices me and waves, 'Hiya Reece, this one's for you.' he says, blushing an even deeper shade of red.

'Aww, that is just so cute.' Abi mumbles, hugging my arm.

'Do you think Zayn's gonna be jealous?' Nikki winks, nudging me.

'Oh god, I hope not!' I cry, louder than I should have. But Ed was starting to sing Kiss Me by now and nobody heard me.

I hum and sing along to the song, smiling at Ed as he smiles back at me.
The night's going brilliantly so far, what with getting two shout-outs and a song dedication, by two of my favourite artists.

Could it get any better?

Why yes, it could.
But worse, as well, in some aspects.

Because, guess who the surprise guest artists are?

Yep, the one and only.
One Direction.

Hi guys, I'm really sorry for not updating.
I left without explanation but I'm back now. :)

Sorry, I'm really sorry. You don't know how bad I feel, just leaving you guys without continuing the stories and stuff...

Btw, I've forgotten what Reece's Twitter name was... how pathetic. If anyone remembers, please tell me x) You'll get a dedication! :)

I really am stupid xD

And yeah, vote, comment and stuff.. love you guys!

Love Amber,

Mama Malik. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 5.9K 54
Liz and One Direction are back.......again!!! *Please read Trapped and Trapped 2: The Truth Unmasked before you read Trapped 3: Together Forever* Whe...
3.2K 109 40
Sometimes Dreams Don’t end “Right”. Sometimes Dreams Turn into Nightmares. It’s just Fate. Sometimes Dreams, Come to life, Perfectly. Someti...
31.7K 926 42
When your lifetime enemy is Love, you learn to not love anyone. But when you decide to give Love a chance to slip in, to get under your skin, it beco...
777K 6.7K 31
Rhiannon Crookes. A quiet country girl from a small town in England who spends her life hiding behind a fake smile. Her life has been a rollercoaster...