Make it with you [Sooshu]

By cheongsojomhaji

"I'm sorry." === "I wasn't even aware that I'm already in love with her." === Love is very complex and that... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEVERLANDS LOVE SOOJIN
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32

Chapter 31

680 31 12
By cheongsojomhaji

"You're quite tricky aren't you?" Shuhua shrugs her shoulder in response. "Won't Eunbi unnie be looking for you?" Shuhua asks as she looks at Hyewon who was drinking somewhat carelessly.

"Nah." Shuhua frowns at Hyewon's response.

"She'll be here in a few." Hyewon added with a laugh. Shuhua shakes her head as she sets her eyes on the dance floor.

She caught a glimpse of Ryujin at her usual place, headphones on jamming on the music. She was worried about the girl but there's nothing to worry about anymore.

Ryujin didn't take it that badly.

Soon after Eunbi arrived having a very worried expression on her face right now when she saw Hyewon's state. "She really doesn't listen to me." Eunbi uttered as she sits right beside the almost drunk girl.

"I think she does listen to you." Shuhua said glancing at Eunbi, there was a soft smile on her face.

Shuhua just wanted to unwind before finally meeting everyone tomorrow. She's been thinking of something but she needs to consult with Minnie and Yuqi first.

"I'll give the two of you a ride." Shuhua stood up helping Eunbi.

"Going home now?" Shuhua nodded as she takes out her wallet but Moonbyul stopped her. "You don't have to pay." she said to the younger but Shuhua still insisted and even asked Moonbyul a favor to look after Ryujin.

===

[Lee Residence, Seoul South Korea 12:00 am]

Shuhua gently opens the door from the kitchen trying to be quiet as ever. She successfully got inside. Her left hand was holding her shoes so she was basically just wearing her socks right now.

Luckily she was now close with one of the maids in the house. She purposely asked Annie to let the door from the kitchen unlocked.

She carefully locks the door, heading straight upstairs.

Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows when she heard a door creaking open. Shuhua tilted her head to the left and saw her brother walking out of his room.

Their eyes met each other as Shuhua laugh nervously.

"You just got home?" Hui groggily asks, he was planning on going downstairs to get some soda. He wasn't asleep yet, he was still up playing games. He ran out of soda and some chips.

"Ah yeah." Shuhua's eyes were wavering as she nervously looks at her brother. "Oh then are you going to sleep now?" Hui asks again closing the door behind him.

Shuhua doesn't know how did she actually end up drinking some beer while playing pool with Hui right now.

"Have you talk to her?" Hui asks as he gulps down the contents of the can before positioning himself focusing on his target. Shuhua was sitting on the on the pool table while watching.

"I actually haven't because I plan on showing myself tomorrow. I mean later." Shuhua chuckles as she watch her brother fails from attempting to get the number five pool ball inside.

Hui moves aside letting Shuhua play.

"You don't ever have to hold back, I'm perfectly fine with you getting together with Soojin." Hui calmly said but Shuhua saw pain flashing on the guy's eyes but it was just for a second.

Shuhua clenches her teeth, she lowered her head. She positions herself vertically with the shot.

There was a pang in her heart seeing that pain in his brother's eyes.

"And besides I can totally see how careful and sincere you are which I failed to." Shuhua manages to get the ball inside, raising her head she saw that same genuine smile on Hui's face.

"Get a proper sleep, okay?" Hui ruffles Shuhua's hair making the younger groan. "Oppa." Shuhua whined.

===

[DALE University, Seoul South Korea 8:30 am]

Yuqi mindlessly enters the room with a wide smile but her smile dropped when she saw a very familiar girl sitting by the window.

"SHUHUA~YAH" Yuqi didn't think twice as she runs to Shuhua.

But before she can even give the girl a warm hug, Shuhua lifted her right hand that was holding a medium sized brown paper bag. Yuqi looks at it cluelessly. "Take it you dumbass." Yuqi scoff.

"Yah! I'm a smartass." Yuqi confidently said making Shuhua laugh. "If you say so." Yuqi quickly sat down beside Shuhua. "What time did you arrive? You could've called us to pick you up at the airport." Shuhua scratch her nape nervously.

"Actually about that, I've actually arrived two days ago."

"Ouch, what the hell Soo?!" Soyeon yelled as she rubs her arm, she hissed in pain. Soojin was too immersed to what she just red about on her phone. "Yah Seo Soojin!" Before Soyeon can even ask Soojin what's wrong, the girl rushes outside of their room for some reasons.

Soyeon groans as she stood up to follow the girl outside only to be welcomed by a sight of Soojin hugging Shuhua tightly at the hallway.

Looking ahead she saw her girlfriend standing there shaking her head while smiling widely like the girl just heard a great news.

Shuhua buried her head on Soojin's neck as she hugs the girl tightly like her life depended on it. "I have your souvenir with me." Shuhua whispers sending a tingling sensation on Soojin's neck. "Oh really?" Soojin asks her voice soft, biting her lower lip trying to suppress her smile.

Shuhua hummed in response. "So where is it then?" The two weren't even bothered by the fact that they are hugging each other while they are basically being watched by the students walking through the hallway.

"I'm your souvenir." Shuhua simply said as she slowly leaves a gap between them. Shuhua was grinning like a kid and Soojin couldn't even response when Shuhua spoke again.

"I told you before that if you love your souvenir, we'll go on a date." Shuhua paused for a moment as she unwraps her arms from Soojin's waist.

Soojin melted with Shuhua caressing her cheek. "Do you love me?" Shuhua asks.

(I'mma cut this off😌)

===

Shuhua was silently asking help to Soyeon and Yuqi with her eyes as she struggles to get away from Miyeon who keeps on peppering her with kisses all over her face.

"Unnie." Shuhua whined as she grabs Minnie's arm simply telling to the Thai to get her wife off of her. Minnie laughed at Shuhua's state right now but still helped the younger.

"Love you're killing Shuhua." Miyeon huff cutely as she hugs the Taiwanese. "I missed our baby." Shuhua's face was showing this disgust look right now.

Soojin was just watching the scene in front of her, giggling. She knows how they missed Shuhua so much.

"I missed you too unnie."

Shuhua sighed in relief as she finally got away from the older, she regretted telling Miyeon that she missed her.

"You're sweating." Soojin muttered getting Shuhua's attention. Soojin suddenly felt conscious of how Shuhua was staring at her. "Can you please wipe it for me?" Soojin was caught off guard with Shuhua acting cutely right in front of her.

Yuqi almost throw up while watching the two. Soyeon immediately stood up to get her girlfriend something to drink.

Miyeon was just lovingly watching the two. "Awe she's following our footsteps." Miyeon said making Minnie giggle.

With her blushing cheeks, Soojin takes out her hanky to wipe the sweat on Shuhua's forehead.

"JinJin your lips is quivering." Soojin gently touch her lips. Her lips were unconsciously quivering, pressing her lips together.

Shuhua carefully holds Soojin's hand before stealing a quick kiss from Soojin. She was smiling cheekily leaving Soojin frozen on her seat right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.5K 36
"Stay with me" Soojin whispers. I've always been here, when will she realise. Soojin and shuhua are members of the popular girl group (g)-idle, they...
231K 8.1K 41
Soojin and Shuhua are members of the famous kpop group (g)idle. Shuhua loves Soojin, but Soojin never notices. this is a sooshu fic, since i've rec...
10.6K 497 16
"The beginning of every sentence that left your mouth when you were with her was 'I wish'. Look at your tears in the mirror and stop loving her. You...
80.3K 2.4K 39
"When you fall in love with someone, there are no specific reasons." Hello guys, this is my first ever fanfic. I really like the relationship that So...