Swan Prince

By byuliewrites

Another night when the princess is in deep sleep : y/n~ find me ~~ The princess woke up from that creepy ni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Dear readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 27

161 7 0
By byuliewrites

It was finally evening and the music has started to play . Y/n got dressed up as she came downstairs .

Everyone who was in the hall was amazed to see such a Beauty. She looked so beautiful that everyone , even the girls were also staring at her .

She saw nina coming to her .
Princess you look so pretty ~
Y/n smiled back at her , when she heard everyone shouting .

THE PRINCE IS HERE!!

As y/n saw him , she got hypnotized . He looked like an angel . It seemed as if he is the one ! The one she was searching for!!

Y/n couldn't help but to stare at him fixing his hairs . He looked at y/n and he also couldn't take his eyes off from such a Beauty . Y/n was the prettiest afterall .

After some time just staring at each other they both came in their senses .
And jimin just smiled cutely at the princess making her blush .

The music started playing and all the couples were dancing to the rhythm of the soft music .

As jimin and y/n started dancing the others looked at them admiring the couple .
Servent 1: I think majesty will confess his feelings to the princess .
Servent 2 : how did you know ?
Servent 1: I saw him saying "will you be my queen" in front of mirror , before coming to the hall .
Servant 2: if that is true then it's the bestest truth . Just look at them they both look so cute together .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 501 36
As a princess living a sheltered life, family ties have been a little off. One day, an elven prince comes to visit and dangerous events begin to unfo...
17.5K 669 58
A stranger appearing in your dreams can signify many things, maybe it's a sign that you're lonely, maybe it's someone you've forgotten or maybe, its...
132K 4.6K 47
" Princes..." °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There's hundreds of thousands of universes. This story takes place in a particular situation. Princess...
11K 600 4
This story contains - Main ship - Jikook (obviously) Alternative human universe, alternative Alpha, Beta and Omega dynamic. Side ships - Sope (Sug...