Naruto boyfriend scenarios

Von naruto-bitch

naruto๐Ÿฅ. Shisui๐Ÿ—ก. Izunaโš”๏ธ sasuke โค๏ธ. Madara๐Ÿ–ค. Suigetsu ๐Ÿฆˆ Shikamaru โ˜๏ธ. SasoriโŒ›๏ธ. Pain๐Ÿงก Gaara ๐Ÿผ... Mehr

When you first met
You see each other again
When you hang out
When hes realizes his feelings for u ๏ฟผ
When he asks you out
He jelly ๐Ÿ˜‘
How you hug
How you kiss โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜
How you sleep
Your clothes
Your clan
Siblings๏ฟผ
You two fight
Him without u
Made up
Your new look after the fight
Who has a crush on you
Who has a crush on him
NEIJ ๐Ÿค
When he hits you
When he cheats ๐Ÿ’”
He finds out you know he cheated
Him with out u
Itachi catch up โค๏ธ
You forgive his sorry ass
Sai ๐ŸŽจ
You do something stupid
When you get hurt
When your sad
You almost die
They meet you ex
Naruto x reader
Itachi x reader
Obito catch up๏ฟผ
Gaara x reader โ˜๏ธ๐ŸŒง
Tobirama catch up๏ฟผ
Kakashi x reader
Who he cheats on you with
Neji x reader ๐ŸŒง
Tobi/obito x reader
Shisui catch up๏ฟผ
๐ŸŒงCheater Saskue x reader x Suigetsuโ˜๏ธ
When someone touches you
Madara catch up
Your guys first time
When you guys have a lazy day
"I fell in love with the devil" Madara x reader x hashirama
"Promises are meant to be broken"๏ฟผ Shisui x reader
When you move out
Sasori catch up๏ฟผ
Deidara catch up๏ฟผ
They have a nightmare
Hashirama catch up๏ฟผ
Minato catch up๏ฟผ
Jiraiya catch up๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
First A/N
His kinks
They do something stupid
Getting Caught in the act
Yagura catch up
Shino catch up
โ˜๏ธShikamaru x pregnant reader
When they walk in when your changing
When you have your period
Orochimaru catch up๏ฟผ
Izuna catch up๏ฟผ
Suigetsu catch up๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
A/N
Whos omega/beta/alpha
How he spoils you
โ˜๏ธShikadai as a boyfriend๐Ÿ’š
Cheater Suigetsu x reader x sasuke
When you put makeup on him
Your guys nicknames
Inojin x Y/n
when you get kidnapped
when he gets you back
In The End Naruto x Mom reader.
what they think of hickeys
Their favorite part of ur body
whats coming up
when you steal their clothes
when they move in
Top,bottom,switch
๐Ÿงกpain catch up๐Ÿงก
when they propose
wedding day
when hes insecure
Finding out ur pregant
Telling him
A/N
him wearing nails
what pokemon will they have
what pokemon they will have pt2
inojin x reader
Kakashi x reader
Neji x reader
๐Ÿฅ๐ŸœNaruto as a boyfriend๐Ÿœ๐Ÿฅ
โค๏ธSasuke as a boyfriendโค๏ธ
๐Ÿ’šโ˜๏ธShikamaru as a boyfriendโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

when he find out your gone

3K 53 19
Von naruto-bitch

Naruto 🍥
Y/n always comes and brings me food when im training. I look over at kakashi he looked worried. I turn and saw yamato he look worried as well. "Its Y/n someone kidnapped them" yamato says me and Kakashi stood up and took off to tsunde.

Sasuke ❤
I wonder where y/n is they always come in with food. Hm i stood up and saw jugo looking extra pissed today. I look over the table and saw y/n necklace. They never take that necklace off, i walked over and picked it and look at it "y/n has been kidnapped lets go" i said as anger filled my voice.

Shikamaru☁️
Naruto is okay now Y/n said they needed to get flowers but their not back yet. I had a awful feeling in my stomach i ran to ino flowers shop only to see it a mess and ino knocked out on the floor. Y/n been kidnapped what a drag, dont die on me y/n.

Gaara🐼
Ive been busy helping the sand,i walked to y/n apartment and saw nothing. Soon temari comes running towards me with a panicked look "gaara y/n has been kidnapped" i froze and took off running.

Kakashi 📖
I sat there thinking about the kiss me and the one girl had. Y/n i wonder what they are doing, crap y/n i forgot about them. I stood up and ran to where they go when they are upset, once i got there i noticed y/n wepon bag on the ground shit i hope they are alright.

Neji🤍
Tenten wanted to get stronger and i agreed but now that i noticed y/n has been gone for a while now and im starting to get concerned. I walked  to where i know y/n was last standing and bent down and noticed a wet spot they started to cry, i walked out and noticed a bunch of tears and some blood. Y/n hold on im coming.

Itachi🍡
Ive been trying to find a way to propose to y/n they dont like things that are big with shiny. I sigh i walked down the path i heard a crunch under my shoe, i remove my foot and saw a bracket i got y/n. Anger filled my body im goin to kill who ever hurts them.

Sai 🎨
Ino wanted a painting where shes the beauty and the rest of the girls weren't i didn't feel alright doing it but shes paying me and i need to buy a ring so. I went out to get more paint i noticed nara coming towards me with a panicked looked "y/n has been kidnapped" i froze but soon followed the nara.

Tobirama🌊
I sighed as im looking for y/n i was hash and i didn't mean to. Its hard when your tying to find how to tell someone you want to spend their whole life with you. I growled y/ns gone i dont sense them anywhere.

Obito🍭
I need to apologize for my behavior, i looked in the base their not there, i looked in the rooms only to regret it hidan really shouldn't peg himself right now. I looked everywhere and they are gone someone has my y/n and they will die.

Shisui🗡
I hope they are ok, y/n has been kidnapped and im starting to get worried. They are my everything and i cannot lose them to some imbeciles.

Madara 🖤
Im a dick, i should've treated them right but now their kidnapped and its my fault. I looked and saw tobirama enjoyin my  pain until hashirama smacked him.

Sasori⌛

Im so stupid sometimes i walked around looking for y/n, Im starting to get worried now. Once  i get them back i wont let them go.

Deidara🔥
I sighed im getting yelled at by the rest of the akatsuki for letting y/n get kidnapped. They shouldn't yell at me im already kicking myself for it.

Hashirama🪵
Im panicking i let my y/n get kidnapped. And now madara and tobirama are glarin at me at least they are getting along only to yell me.

Minato ⚡
I ran around the village and i haven't found y/n and i know its my fault they got kidnapped i was to busy with her instead of y/n. I won't give up till i find them.

Jiraiya🖋
This is bad y/n got kidnapped I'm getting yelled at by tsunde and a few other people. I jumped up and ran to find y/n and hopefully they won't kill me.

Yagura🌺
They will be okay right? God i hope so i can't lose them not now not ever. I'm goin to hurt whoever hurts them.

Shino🪲
I have my insects look for y/n I've been kickin myself for lettin them get kidnapped if only i was there and understand.

Orochimaru🐍
Im pissed someone took y/n and suigetsu and karin are sitting there doin nothing "FIND THEM YOU IMBECILES NOW"!  Mitsuki looks worried for his future parent i pat his head letting him know that they will be ok.

Izuna ⚔
I sat there waiting for them to find y/n im getting very pissed off right now and its not going to be very pretty. I'm going to kill whoever who thought is was ok to touch whats mine.

Suigetsu🦈
I punched sasuke for letting y/n get kidnapped, i don't care if he tries to kill me or not all I'm worried about it y/n.

Pain🧡
I ordered the akatsuki to find them while i sat there tapping my foot. Getting angry by the second i truly hate people.

Indra 🛡
I walk around looking for y/n killing anyone who gets in my way. I don't care if its a child or a woman i just need y/n.

Choji🥘
I snack on some chips while looking for y/n. Shikamaru and ino keeping there distance from me. "Dont worry choji we will find the-" i cut naruto off by punching him shikamaru and ino cringe.

Hidan💀
Fucking bitch just had to get themselves kidnapped. I sighed im really worried about them i shouldn't just listen and told them i loved them.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.8K 271 32
๐‘ต๐’‚๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’“๐’š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•, ๐’–๐’‘๐’๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’•, ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐‘ต๐’‚๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘น๐’Š๐’Œ๐’–๐’…...
19.3K 593 8
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข/๐š— ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ? ๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ...
33.7K 620 10
Will put: Naruto Sasuke Shikamaru Sai Gaara Kakashi โ€ขTake request โ€ขHave fun โ€ขIt will be kinda cringy Come back from hiatus and was editing
199K 3K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...