Swan Prince

Por byuliewrites

Another night when the princess is in deep sleep : y/n~ find me ~~ The princess woke up from that creepy ni... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Dear readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 25

147 10 4
Por byuliewrites

Jimin took y/n to a place that was full of flowers and plants.  That's beautiful!!

Y/n was running around the garden like a small child when she saw something "JIMIN !! LOOK ! BUNNIES!!"
She shouted in joy and ran towards them .

There are more !!  Jimin exclaimed .
Y/n grabbed the bunny and was nearly screaming in happiness . She loved bunnies and now she got to play with so many of them made her the happiest person alive .

Um...y/n can you play here only . I have to go check on the work . And don't go anywhere else ....
Jimin didn't wanted to leave y/n but he has to go and look out the progress .

Y/n said a lil okee and continued playing with those soft balls of fur .
Aaaaah ! Jjinja cute !!
After so many days she was this happy . She had became gloomy from the past days but now she was cheerful again .

Y/n continued to play with the bunnies when she noticed something . There was a girl drawing something on the Canvas .
What are you drawing??
Y/n asked in a childish tone which made the girl to smile .
I was drawing a princess with the bunnies .

Wow your drawing is really good !
Can I draw too??
Y/n was unknowingly acting like a child but the girl really liked her cute behaviour. 

Yes you can also draw .
Y/n just grabbed the paints and then looked at the girl with a cute pout on her face "unnie ....will you be my model?"
Ok princess !!

And then the drawing started . Withing no time there was a painting which looked like a masterpiece . The strokes , the colour selection , the layers of paints . Just perfect !

At the same time jimin came and saw both of the girls talking and giggling .
The princess knows how to make friends easily ...

Y/n turned around and as she saw jimin she grabbed him and took him near the painting
I drew it
She seemed to be a small child showing the elder the beautiful thing she found .
As jimin said good things about the painting she felt better and better and better .

Who doesn't like to hear praises of their deeds by the person they like the most ?

Princess can you draw me too?
Jimin asked the prince's being all childish .
Yes prince why not !

(Jimin be like: paint me like your russian gurls ! 😏)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.6K 762 11
[COMPLETED]✓ When a normal girl named Y/N's life totally changed "it's too dangerous, I am not playing" "W-who are you?" Y/N said while looking at t...
3.3K 128 21
Where Y/N is about to give birth to her and jungkook's child, she is experiencing some unusual things in her home like hearing giggles of a child, vo...
24.7K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
221K 8.9K 28
What happens after Y/n wakes up? Was everything she thought was once real only a dream or is it much more than that? (((Sequel for Every Bts Fangirl...