UNFORGETTABLE-SIDNEET FANFICT...

بواسطة Sidneet_amor

"I knew, I loved you then ,but you'll never know ." Will she ever know ? will they ever discover that their... المزيد

CHARACTER SKETCHS
CHARACTER SKETHCES -2
A Quick Introduction
1:I'M GETTING MARRIED!
2:DO YOU STILL LOVE HER?
3:IS IT VAISH?
4:SERIOUSLY SERIOUS
5:WE MISSED U!
6:WHY SID WHY?
7:SHOPPING TIME
8:HALLUCATING!
9:BREAKFAST!
10:MAN MAST MAGAN!
12:FLASHBACK!
13:HURT!
14:HOW COULD SHE?
15: I LOVE HER?
16: BOYFRIEND?
17:CALL ME MA!
18:SIDNEET REUNION GROUP!
19:HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
20: TALK TO HER/HIM!
21:CAMPING!
22:I KNEW I LOVED YOU THEN!
23:I LOVE YOU ! (JAIREEM)
24:BESTFRIENDS!
25:ANGELIC!
26:LOVE IN THE AIR!
27:GOSSIPS!
28: VISHAL!
29:PANIC ATTACK!
30: SORRY!
31:FOR ME?
32: I'M INSECURE!
33:LIPSTICK!
34:MAYBES AND IFS!
35:GOLD DIGGER!
36:WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE!
37:WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
38: NEED TIME!
39: BALL NIGHT!
40:HUSBAND!
41:THAT MEANES.....
42:DREAM?
43: IT FELT RIGHT!
44:I'M A BADLUCK!
45: PLANS!
46: JEALOUS !
47:STUPID QUESTIONS!
48:DATE!
49:REALISING FEELINGS!
50: IN LOVE WITH AN IDIOT!
51:HAPPY TEARS!
52: HAPPY MORNINGS!
53:OVERTHINKING SHITS!
55: FIRST DATE!
56:EIFFEL TOWER!
57: THE MOST AWAITED KISS!
58:HUM TUM AUR BAARISH!
59: TRULY,MADLY,DEEPLY!
NOT AN UPDATE!
60: ADVENTURES IN PARIS

11:HAPPY REUNION!

736 65 22
بواسطة Sidneet_amor

Heyy!!

Sidneet_amor w/@manvi_kaushal this side!♥

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"OH.MY.GOD" reem shouted .Jai looked in shock at her .Manav saw sid and avu and ran towards them .Sid and avu separated from each other with wide eyes, they were still thinking that they were hallucinating.

"Oh my god avuuuuuuu!!!"pooja suddenly hugged her tightly and distanced her from sid. avu was still  not in her senses and was not able to digest what she was seeing .Sid thought he was paralysed in his place ,his senses not responding,everything sounds and feels shallow ."girrlll I missed you!What a surprise ?" said pooja faking smile.

"Wait ,what the hell ,You guys were coming at the wedding .right?" reem asked ignoring pooja.

"no reemi, you guys were coming directly to the wedding!" jai said who was still holding her hand as if He was afraid to let her go now.,as if she would vanish the second he lets go. Reem's fingers burned where jai's were touching hers,but currently they had a bigger confusion to solve .

"nooo ,wait ,its vaish's engagement, right?" reem said looking at jai.

"what ?is she getting married again? but abhi brought us here ...its his engagement" said jai trying to connect the points,his face looked like something clicked in his mind and he felt overwhelmed.

"what? but how could abhi get married ,he is already married?" said reem .

"vaishnavi has three kids babe." reem blushed ,but not the topic of concern right now,but started laughing .

"wait wait wait, see vaish is married according to you ,abhi is married according to me ,toh ye engagement hai kiski(who's engagement is this then)?"reem exclaimed whereas manav and unnati were controlling their snickers so hard that they turned red.

"they freaking pranked us! dumbo." jai yelled ,his face splitting in a widest grin . All the elders gathered there and were shocked to see each other ,they met each other and everyone was busy in their own conversations where sid and avu didn't even utter a word ,they just kept staring in eachother's eyes as if they were searching for answers . A tear slipped from avu's eye ,sid noticed it but was hugged by someone .

"siddddd, I missed you." reem said on the verge of crying. He patted her back and looked at her cupping her face, "you look beautiful" .

avu was hugged by jai and she let her tears come out  ,because she missed her brother so much .Jai wiped off the tears ,she went and hugged manav ,who was eagerly waiting for her , he has always loved avu as his own sister . Avu and unnati were meeting for the first time and gave each other warm smiles.

"I missed you idiot" said riyaz hugging avu and then reem. Anushka was watching all this with teary eyes and a happy smile.

"Can we have your attention please. " came a voice from the stage gaining everyone's attention.

There stood Vaish and abhi hand in hand ,with mike in abhi's other hand. 

Every one looked amused and the whole hall was filled with happiness. But the twins were not at all looking at what was happening on stage ,they were busy drooling over nigam brothers.

"sorry sid ,avu ,reemi, jai. "abhi smiled goofily ."I would like to invite cupids  of our story, who made our life so beautiful just by their existence ,they understood us even when we didn't utter a word ,Who were always by our side ,Even after loosing contact for five years, not even being told about our partners , they came here to be there in our happiness ,to be there for us ,avneet, sid, jai and reem." vaish finished ,a stray tear leaked her from her eye ,she wiped it away. .

Reem and avu were crying there eyes out ,jai and sid were holding their tears ,rushed towards the stage .Sid and avu stood infront of vaish and abhi who were holding eachother's hand firmly and had a bright smile on their faces , they didn't even imagine that they would see their best friends getting married to each other ,they both looked like happiest people in the world. Avu immediately  hugged abhi ,she missed his hugs ,she missed her twinny ,she missed her bestfriend so much ,sid hugged vaish letting out his tears ,his bestfriend was all grown up and beautiful and was getting married to his bestfriend, nothing could replace their happiness with anything in the world ,the immense love they had for their abhinavi ,even words were not sufficient to express what they were feeling right now ,jai reem hugged the couple and were just admiring them with proud smiles .

"would you like to say anything?" asked vaish in breaking voice .

"First of all, forgive me for my language ,fuck you both.Do you have any idea about how much I was disturbed when you told me abhi's married..huh vaish? and you abhi ,we have moved on now..blah blah ,how did I even fall for this ? ,(hitting abhis shoulder)this is not right ,school mai pranksters mai aur sid-siddharth the aur humpe hi prank kiya tum dono ne(in school I and siddharth were pranksters and you pranked us now ?)(everyone chuckled) ,I'm feeling so happy right now ,I cannot find words for expressing what I feel ,I'm just blessed to see you both getting married ,this is ,no doubt best day of my life ,two of my bestfriends are getting married and its sounds so surreal to my own ears." avu chuckled wetly ,"also,we are not leaving you just like that, the game is on ." Avu challenged light heartedly.

"wow wow wow ,I need a moment this looks like a dream .....I'm so happy for you guys ,I love you ,I love you both so freaking much, won't speak much because I'm soon gonna turn into a sobbing mess ." sid chuckled and the room burst with so much love,warmth and happiness it was so surreal ,it was definitely the best .

"Hello everyone ,that means we both were smart enough to guess and pickup the hints ,claps for me and reemi, I'm sooo happy ,it's the best day of my life.....you guys look so so mesmerising ,I might faint of happiness.  jai shouted in the mike . Riyaz was also crying by now ,anu was  holding his hand tightly and she was feeling blessed to have someone who has so much love for his friends, She promised herself to love him till the end. 

Vibha ,sonia, nirmala were all teary looking at the kind of pure friendship their children shared , amandeep ,keshav and rajeev were having proud smiles on their faces."chalo baccho ,Muhurat nikla ja raha hai (its the time for ring ceremony.)" vibha said wiping her tears.

 Beautiful diamond rings were brought ,abhinavi made each other wear them ,laughing ,crying ,and what not ,abhi kissed vaish's hand ,he was waiting for this to happen from soo long ,it felt like a eternity and he was still not able to believe ,vaish was his ,he was hers, officially,forever. tears were flowing from vaish's eyes out of happiness afterall she was engaged to love of her life, not many people always get their love as their life partner but she was feeling lucky that she was having man like abhi in her life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

words:1116

Happy chapter!! I loved writing this chapter so much. hope you all also feel what I wrote ,tell me your favorite part in the comment section .

I'm posting regularly so I request u'all to support us as well, its encourages us so much.

you are always welcomed for suggestions and healthy criticism!! Do vote If you liked it.

Sidneet_amor💖

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

137K 6.4K 86
Hello sidneet fans! I am here with a sidneet fanfic and this is my first Wattpad story. So pls co-operate if there are any mistakes. Let's begin... ...
180K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...
371K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
159K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...