UNFORGETTABLE-SIDNEET FANFICT...

By Sidneet_amor

"I knew, I loved you then ,but you'll never know ." Will she ever know ? will they ever discover that their... More

CHARACTER SKETCHS
CHARACTER SKETHCES -2
A Quick Introduction
1:I'M GETTING MARRIED!
2:DO YOU STILL LOVE HER?
3:IS IT VAISH?
4:SERIOUSLY SERIOUS
5:WE MISSED U!
6:WHY SID WHY?
7:SHOPPING TIME
8:HALLUCATING!
9:BREAKFAST!
11:HAPPY REUNION!
12:FLASHBACK!
13:HURT!
14:HOW COULD SHE?
15: I LOVE HER?
16: BOYFRIEND?
17:CALL ME MA!
18:SIDNEET REUNION GROUP!
19:HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
20: TALK TO HER/HIM!
21:CAMPING!
22:I KNEW I LOVED YOU THEN!
23:I LOVE YOU ! (JAIREEM)
24:BESTFRIENDS!
25:ANGELIC!
26:LOVE IN THE AIR!
27:GOSSIPS!
28: VISHAL!
29:PANIC ATTACK!
30: SORRY!
31:FOR ME?
32: I'M INSECURE!
33:LIPSTICK!
34:MAYBES AND IFS!
35:GOLD DIGGER!
36:WE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOUR SIDE!
37:WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
38: NEED TIME!
39: BALL NIGHT!
40:HUSBAND!
41:THAT MEANES.....
42:DREAM?
43: IT FELT RIGHT!
44:I'M A BADLUCK!
45: PLANS!
46: JEALOUS !
47:STUPID QUESTIONS!
48:DATE!
49:REALISING FEELINGS!
50: IN LOVE WITH AN IDIOT!
51:HAPPY TEARS!
52: HAPPY MORNINGS!
53:OVERTHINKING SHITS!
55: FIRST DATE!
56:EIFFEL TOWER!
57: THE MOST AWAITED KISS!
58:HUM TUM AUR BAARISH!
59: TRULY,MADLY,DEEPLY!
NOT AN UPDATE!
60: ADVENTURES IN PARIS

10:MAN MAST MAGAN!

702 68 50
By Sidneet_amor

Hey!!

Sidneet_amor w/@manvi_kaushal this side!♥

A/N - guys the goals of last chapter are not yet  completed, we are a bit disappointed with the  response, if we are lacking at something please do tell us in comments and pls keep voting , this motivates us, If we didn't get proper response we will be updating once or twice a week! we are even trying to bring long chapter.  plot of story is designed in such a manner that sidneet scenes are less at beginning so please try to understand. Extremely Sorry if I sounded rude to anyone!   

.

.

.

.

.

 "You brought the breakfast for me or not?" asked sid whispering in jai's ear ."Ohh yes,I love my life,I don't wanna die this soon, I don't even have a girlfriend yet!" jai said handing sid the packed food , sid immediately ran to his room.  

Everyone were laying on the sofa, Sid also came down by the time.

" If you guys remember, we have to move to resort today night!" Manav announced.

"yes bhai,we are absolutely buzzed ." abhi giggled.

"Of course you are." sid teased. But was sid happy with all this arrange marriage thing ? he didn't know . He missed vaish terribly and he didn't want to ask about her just yet ,he knew it will ruin abhi's mood a little bit and he didn't want that ,so he decided being quiet was a better option.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Di, we are going to salon ,we just booked a appointment "  amayara said getting up from her place.

"its 12 pm right now, that means we will come home till 5 ." samayra said checking her watch.

Avu looked at  reem and vaish with surprised look, whereas both of them were controlling their laughter.

"but girls I think you have packing to do." vaish reminded sternly."

Ohh di tell your servants...no no no don't tell them ,they don't know how to work, Reem and avu will you please help us?" samayra said with the fakest smile ever . No one uttered a word because they knew some earthquake would come if the say no.

"also di tell the chef to make less oily food , otherwise we both will look fat tomorrow, tell him to make manchurian soup, salad ,and roasted chicken paneer with roti and desert mai sugar free ice cream. " Reem and avu nodded with a small smile and both of them ran outside the house .

"What the hell ,how dare they order you guys, you should have said no na.why are you putting up them?" said vaish folding her hands.

"leave it vaish, I think they are here to just order us to do their stuff. and I don't wanna eat ghass pus(salads) today." said reem.

"of course girls!!" said vaish dragging them both for packing. 

FEW HOURS LATER

"All ready?" reem asked .

"Chalo beta!(lets go) " sonia said and everyone sat im the mini bus .

"Before you ask mom. sam and amu called me and said that they will directly come to the resort as they came across a reallly attractive boutique." said vaish cutting off nirmala, and nirmala chuckled and nodded her head. 

*

Dulhe wale (groom's side )also reached the resort named Happy Home . Abhi and vaish being smart as always have booked exactly opposite rooms so that no one meets each other from the dulhe wali team and dulhan wali team (groom's team and bride's team.)

everyone came ,had dinner and directly jumped on their beds in their respective rooms as everyone were tired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY (ENGAGEMENT DAY)

"Am I looking okay?" vaish tugged her golden lehnga ,nervously.

" what? are you kidding me? You look like a princess today, " reem chirpe excitedly .

"Hello disney ,yes you ,you have lost a princess ." said avu dramatically talking on her phone to which their moms chuckled with tears in their eyes. 

Nirmala went towards vaish and admired her with tears coming out which made all of them wanting to cry. Sonia put a nazar ka tika behind her ear .

"Enough of this senti drama ,vaish don't even dare to cry ,If our jiju sees you with a smudged make up ,he will run away" said avu lightening the mood and wiping her own tears away.

black and golden is the theme>>>>

"see how fast time flies our angels are all grown up" said sonia adoring her all three daughters.

"Avu,reem , I hope you like the groom because I love him , a lot ." vaish said nervously.

"we are gonna like him, vaish ." avu said with a hint of smile .

"you really wanted it to abhi,no ?" vaish whispered .

"vaish,I'm genuinely happy for you ,babe. It's your life,yeah? And I'll be happy seeing you happy with anyone you want,someone who makes you happy ,not someone I want you to be with .You know that. " avu said,her voice filled with sincerity .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally ,Finally, its my bro's engagement and I'm all set ,let's see if the groom-to-be is ready or not." said jai opening abhishek's room door.

jai's outfit>>

"Ahaaa handsome hunks  ." said jai dramatically. "So today ,after a looong wait we will be getting to know about our bhabhi ,I will be giving updates ,for now, byeee." shouted jai.

"is this a time to go live?" said sid raising his eyebrows ."Shut up! and you abhishek rai ,Looking dashing ha!" said jai ."oh I know that" abhi winked .

"nervous?" sid asked flattening abhi's coat .

"A little bit , I want you to like her , my finacee ,I mean." abhi admitted shyly.

"I trust you bro , And I know I'm gonna like her a lot and we will team up against you together ,I have everything planned ,don't worry ." sid grinned from ear to ear .

"I hope so." abhi said ,brushing his fingers against sid's jaw, affectionately.

unnav's outfits>>>

*

"Ohh god, there's so much to look after ,come reem .." avu said taking a thali full of rose petals and dragging reem out of the room.

"By the way jiju kaise honge(what will be brother-in-law be like)?" said reem .

"How would I know that ,let's see,if vaish has decided to marry him then he sure must be nice,atleast. "avu said stroking the rose petals.

"I can't wait." reem whined dramatically .

"drama queen." avu laughed,she was so excited too but there was this feeling ,she couldn't put a finger on, that made her both sad and happy.She just hoped everything to be good for all of them .

Both got busy talking to each other and they parted their paths where reem left to look if the twins were ready .

rush twins>>>

"So we are moving towards the ceremony hallll." jai shouted ,holding his camera.

He heard someone scream and before he could realize someone bumped into him .REEM ,his best friend ,who was play fully pushed by the rush twins,when theywere heading towards the main hall, not knowing his presence .

Jai's camera recording everything along with reem's extremely shocked face. As soon as she realized she jumped on jai with tears of happiness . and he was still shocked and had a huge smile on his face.

*

Sid was walking through the corridors ,he was heading towards the main hall when he realized ,they were barely thirteen when he met all his friend ,abhi being his friend since his time in diapers though . And here he was entering the hall where his bestfriend was going to get ENGAGED ,and it suddenly hits him ,they are grown ups, proper adults and he misses vaish ,reem and he misses avu ,he misses her so much that he feels like he is drawn towards her .

And suddenly BOOMM!!!

"Bhaiya play this song, let me check." said manav  .

Teri kastoori rain jagaaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Tera naam dohraaye

Sid who was lost in his thoughts and avu in arranging the petals bumped into each other which resulted in the flipping of thali in the air and spreading the petals all over.

The song played at the same moment ,Everything suddenly stopped ,Petals were falling in slow motion,  sid grabbed avu by waist to prevent her from falling ,avu opened her eyes slowly and was completely drown in the eyes ,those hazel eyes looking at her ,totally lost in her ,They felt something weird in their stomach ,not even blinking for a second ,Heart beats audible to each other .

"OH.MY.GOD." shouted reem gaining everyone's attention when she came at the hall along with jai ,and bringing sid and avu back from their dreams.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

words:1395

TADA!! ur author is a bit dramatical and a bollywood addict. So this is how our sid and neet met yet again !! what will happen next? any guesses

shower ur love in the comment section and do vote if u like it!

Shall I keep goals?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
180K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...
183K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
159K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...