It's a Lengthy Exposition on...

Autorstwa LestatDesade

not just posting but also explaining the meaning and techniques and inspiration behind it, since I always fe... Więcej

Notes on Supplies
2019 works
sad pretty goth boys with complex sex lives
i have sex dreams of Taylor Swift
god is dead and i replaced him
nasx and gay hell appropriation
time for cat
obsessive contagious disorder
its pride month
thin privilege
the ballad of Dr Kale
feline fine
its a pomegranate not a disease
color
found old fanfic drafts
surgeons cut #2
1000 ways to die i guess
the asylum
oh no its all awful
illustration technique with marker
Vintage Free Use Images

surgeons cut #1

4 0 0
Autorstwa LestatDesade

Renamed the ballad of Dr. Kale to Severed Veins Reach Up In Rapture

Youtube Playlist???

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpap6GmfdbnZbQDLhRzFcwlSyP0xj3RRt

Featuring: tons of tracks from my high school mp3 player that I still own and use. It's 14 years old!!!

It still works. Why do you still use an mp3 player from a short lived company that hasn't been a thing in over a decade?

If it works I use it. I still used a brick flip phone until 2018 because I was too much if a cheapskate to buy a smartphone and it annoyed my mom bc I never answered texts so she forcibly cut my line on the family plan and got me a smartphone for Xmas in 2017.

I am really not great with tech and most people seem to assume otherwise and it's like.... no.

Ok so I am good with a lot of different online apps and shit but only ones I've learned to use for my own business and outside of thst I got no fickin idea what the hell anything is.

I don't even know how to turn the TV on. I don't even have my own tv. My mom has like, deluxe ultra badass TV with all the roku, hulu whatever Netflix stick and all the HBO channels. The only TV show I've watched in like... the last 4 or so years has been WHAT WE DO IN THE SHADOWS and I don't know how to use the really nice and fancy smart TV in my living room so I have to wait until I can find it on some virus ridden pirate site to watch it.

Went on vacation to see my brother in Oregon!!! My slr broke so like, half of my film is totally ficked and the other has occasionally times where you can see the shutter breaking.

Pictured: nice, clear landscape.

Pictured in the top right corner: something that came loose inside of this camera. Idk what but it shouldn't be like that.

There it is again.

Here it is scratching a huge line into my film.

Aaannnnd this was the last shot I got.

The rest of this roll was black with a small blurred line of exposure on on side. And the other I shot after it. And the next. And the next. I'm assuming part of the shutter broke off at the beach, but I'm fucking dumb and didn't notice while I was reloading it with the color film, and it finally kicked the bucket towards the end of that.

I did shoot a roll of expensive slide film in it, but it was undeveloped and since the main issue is only getting a little bar on the bottom of exposure bc broken shutter, I just popped it open in my dark bag and rerolled by hand it so I'm shooting that fucker bc no I will not waste a 12$ roll of ektachrome.

I love film photos and I don't feel like I get the same results in any other medium despite editing.

Like, it costs me 1.50$ every time I hit my shutter on my polaroid camera so I will take any and all ways of making it cheaper. Lmao

I have expensive pretentious hobbies BUT I always try to mitigate costs with smart shopping. Just don't take me to Angelic Pretty because the only 2 times I bought lolita not 2nd hand was at AP.

I loved making these so idk??? If you can find my secret redbubble there's ready Kale Merch. It's pink. :3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

67 8 20
This is just details of my life. Me just trying to recall and work through things. I hope someone, somewhere can relate. But I'm more or less treatin...
5.8K 338 109
writing my progress towards growing wings :D, this it REAL, not a fiction, nothing i say here ill be a lie, if you here to hate just dont read it and...
148 7 6
Hi Wattpad! This is my first story so don't be mad if it is bad but don't get mad if I don't post a lot because I have school so love you guys hope y...
603 68 29
This is my 1st story so don't judge me