The Alternate Realities Of Mi...

By ExplosiveBakugou

Requests: Closed for now *under editing* What could Midorya Izuku be if All might didn't pass on his quirk or... More

Welcome to the Cinema
My Vine Academia
Mister Glassman
Running Home To You
Something New
A/n
My R (Edited)
Lights, Camera, Action!
some info abt me ig
My Hero Academia SMASH!!

Discontinued

392 3 0
By ExplosiveBakugou

To my dearest readers,

Sorry everyone but I'll be discontinuing this book for 4 reasons

1. Unmotivated- I don't really stay in the MHA fandom anymore, I just sorta left it. Although I still keep watching the anime and read the manga. But, in terms of the fans other things I just left that alone.

2. I have no idea how to continue this- self-explanatory. I made this book when I was in the 5th grade.  At that time was the time I started to get into writing. So, my writing skills aren't that good yet. I always just write it without any plot or anything. I just continue from where I left off. I was doing this for fun I never really expect it to have 51.4 K views or something. 

3. School. True, I am drowning with work since I had just started High School. I could've written some chapters during my summer break and publish them. Again reason 1. I was unmotivated.

4. Switching accounts. This account is pretty messy. Specifically in my library and... I couldn't really edit my account much and I really wanna redesign it so badly. But, I forgot my password to this account... I made this back in April 2019. So... yeah... I'm switching to an account called "TochiitheMochii". I probably won't continue it there. Since I will be writing different oneshot books about my favorite animes/games. 

That's all. Sorry, again I will be discontinuing this but thank you to all of you readers! To someone who wants to continue this, go ahead just ask my permission first don't forget to give credits as well. 

-Signing off, ExplosiveBakugou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 364 29
Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero, however he is born quirkless. But that doesn't stop him from following his passion. With help from the No 1 Hero A...
3.5K 91 10
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
779 4 37
in which a girl with a deadly quirk likes to take pictures of her classmates for her instagram page. [ON HIATUS] [under editing, so don't be surpri...
105K 2.2K 112
A different take on the MHA universe. What if Izuku Midoriya actually had a quirk? What if that quirk was similar to OFA, only it didn't leave his bo...