I'll Leave This World Purifie...

By SuperSaiyanJayden

Abused as a child, Y/n never had a great life. Somehow, he escapes his hellish life to try and start a peacef... More

Black's Bio
Years Later... Killer Chainsaw
This Nightmare... Of Death.. Ready For School
Getting Ready For The Initiation
Initiation Starts... Now!
Being "Friendly"
Getting Set Up For Class.
Part One: On That Day... (Neon Katt)
Part Two: On That Day... (Jackie)

Leaving The Hell Called Home...

5.7K 80 52
By SuperSaiyanJayden

Everyone thinks that life is a fairy tail , thinking that they can get a happy ending and live happily ever after? Not only that but almost 90% of the world has these abilities that'll help them survive. There were many names for them, quirks, gears and semblances. These were the powers that would fight against all of those who us these for evil and for unrighteous acts. These people who fought against evil were known as heroes and Huntsman. These heroes were supposed to protect everyone but in the end they all caused the destruction not only to their planet but to the entire universe. Let's dive straight to the beginning of the story on a boy named Y/n, who became this humanity wiping God.

Welcome to....

I'll Leave This World Purified
.

.

.

.

.

19 years ago...

A drunk pregnant woman and her husband just left the bar after having a good time to themselves. The husband grabbed his car keys and unlocked it allowing his drunk wife to open the door and rushed inside, hurting herself and the baby. She yelps.

Pregnant mother: Ah fuck!

Father: Are you alright hunny?

Pregnant mother: No the fuck I'm not, this stupid little shit inside me keeps kicking me!

She started to growl.

Pregnant mother: If only you wore a condom, this wouldn't of happened.

Father: Sorry about that.

He helped her in the car and started the engine. He then drove on home.

Many Years later...

The same baby that was now 7 years old was named Y/n. He wasn't given a last name given to how his parents never cared about him. The young boy had short brown hair that went up to his shoulders and had blue eyes.

Young Squall... I mean Young Y/n

He had bruises on his whole body, he had a depressed look on his face as he was wiping the floor with a dirty rag. Why did he have that look on his face you ask, because his parents were abusing him so much to the point that it became an everyday routine for him. Morning beatings from his father and night beatings from his father and afternoon beatings by his mother before he goes to bed. He barely gets to eat and when he does, he steals it without any of his parents knowing. He sighed as he continued to clean the floor.

Y/n: .... Gross

As he was cleaning, he heard his drunk parents moaning out loud in their room. Y/n knew what they were doing but ignored it and continued on.

Later....

After finishing cleaning the house, he wiped the sweat off his face as he was about to quickly leave the area. Unfortunately before he can he felt a hand touch him on the shoulder making him tense up and gulp. In the corner of his eye he sees a feminine hand knowing all too well that it was his mother that grabbed him. He starts sweating even more as he felt a punch connect his face sending the young boy to the ground. The side of his head starts bleeding. The abusive mother continued the abuse while Y/n didn't do anything and take the beating. He closes his eyes embracing darkness.

3 hours later....

The young boy opened his eyes as he heard the crickets outside. He slowly sat up from the ground.

Y/n: Mom and dad must've went to the bar again.

He got up from the ground and cracked his back. With a loud crack he manage do it and stand up.

Y/n: I'm so sick of being here... I can't take being here anymore..

He slowly walked to the fridge and opened it to find some food. He grabs it and gobbles it down without hesitation. Once he was done, he opened the cabinet and grabbed a lighter. He checked if it works and luckily for him it did.

Y/n: If I do this... Then I can't go back...

A flash of images pop into Y/n's as he sees himself being abused by those demons. He had took a deep breath and grabbed a gas tank that was near the window. He poured the gas around the kitchen and in the living room. He ignited the lighter and threw it at the parts which caused fire to form making everything burn in it's path. The young boy ran out the exit door leaving the home to burn.

Y/n: I did it... I did it! I'm finally free!

He runs off out of the area.

1 hour later (While taking small breaks)...

After an hour later of running, hearing fire trucks passing, the young boy drops on the floor panting.

Y/n: Huff... Huff... There, that should be enough.

He continues panting as a shadowy figure fills his view of the ground. He looks up to see a short man with grey hair and eyes closed. He had brown clothing and a huge blade that he carried on his back.

Kliff The Blacksmith (He's really short)

The old man looked down at the child.

Kliff: My, what are you doing here young one?

Y/n: So.... Tired...

Kliff took notice of the bruises on his body. He knew those weren't any normal bruises but one of an abused.

Kliff: Hey kid, what's your name?

Y/n: Y...../n.

Kliff placed his hand on his chin.

Kliff: Well Y/n, why don't you stay with me for awhile.

Y/n was too exhausted to speak at the man as he nodded his head. Kliff picked him up and carried him on his back.

Kliff: Looks like I'm gonna be taking care of you then sunny.

With that, the short man walked away with the kid.

To Be Continued....

Okay that's the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it, Here's the girl that you may choose from to be your girlfriend.

.

.

.

.

.

Neon Katt (Criminally underrated RWBY Girl)

(Fun to hang around and deeply cares for you and will do anything for you)

Cinder Fall

(She can be power hungry at times but when she's with you, she'll never leave your side. She can be seductive to you too) 

Jackie Quilt (Black Survival) 

(She is insane but she's incredibly loyal to you and ONLY YOU)

Or.....

All Of Them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 31K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
3.7K 94 5
THIS IS A REMAKE OF THE PREVIOUS NINJAGO BOOK After the defeat of the Overlord, Ninjago returned to a period of peace. However that all changes when...
36.8K 512 22
You love the web show RWBY ever since it was first created, you've always wanted to literally be in the show and meet Ruby, Wiess, Blake and Yang. Y...
2M 57.1K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...