Book 1: jealousy, jealousy (C...

By lonelycoach

Love is Dangerous. Two different worlds joined together to experience the power of love. Emma Spur is a well... More

Characters:
Prologue
introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
epilogue
Promotion
BOOK 2: Deja Vu

forty-two

3.7K 130 48
By lonelycoach

A/N: I don't know if y'all love this chapter, but I need to do this POV. Peace ✌
___________________________________________

Gina's.

"Do you need to bring him up there?"

"Of course, she's a star, and he will make her shine," I smirked as I plan a plot for Justine's birthday.

Justine and I are already doing great, but this bitch impedes my dreams with Justine. I'm obsessed with her, she's everything that I wanted as I accept her truly what she was and incapable with. I accept her flaws and imperfections and still looking at her perfectly. It's a good thing I rid off my sister's life from her.

You see I'm not a psychopath, I'm not yet worst than that. I'm deeply in love with Justine. And I will do everything to us become an endgame. I will risk everything, even that's bitch life.

"Let's see how far can you get, Ms. Spur." I despise her. I dropped the call as I grab another sweet mango that Justine gave me, yes it is mine. God, I wish I was the one who she impregnated, not that stupid gold digger. Justine was tied up because of her and those imbecile children.

"That's fucking great idea!" I told to myself while sitting pretty to my swivel chair. "What if... Justine is not the real responsible for that bitch's pregnancy?" I was laughing devilish as I thought of that idea.

"That's right make him believe that it was someone's obligation, not my Justine." I squashed the half of mango while recalling how Justine talked to me about their interaction in Germany.

She's really hitting my nerve!

"Let's make her birthday, special! Shall we?" I laughed again as I exited my home and proceed to the office, leaving the precious mangoes to my abode.
___________________________________________

"I don't know why you call me for this, you should be surprising me, Gina, not helping you for my own surprise occasion." My sweet Justine complained about being around with me as I observed the employees fix the grand hall in our company building.

"Well this is not totally the grand finale, I just want to make you sure, you're fine with these decorations and the food will be preparing later. Also, the guests are already said 'yes' to coming here before 7 in the evening." I informed her as we tried the first dish prepared for us.

Justine taste tests each one as she finally approves it all, of course, I know her best. "Great! Everything is looking fantastic. I should leave now before I spoiled myself here." She smiled at me and it hit my heart directly.

"Wait!"

"Did I miss something?" She asked.

"It's almost evening, maybe we should fix you to your room, I already prepared your favorite suit, upstairs." I tried my best to stop her and I can see she was having doubts about it. "Fine. Just tell Taylor to fetch Emma before the event. I will start walking down here with and if only my wife is here."

For fuck sake, that bloody bastard.

Justine headed to the elevator to prepare herself now. The hall was magnificent as well as the banner signed a Happy Birthday for Justine. I hastily went to my room too, to fix myself for this event. I should look elegant, letting the press mistakingly took I was Justine's date for tonight. I purposely not telling yet Taylor about that lady to catch up from their home.

Wearing my fitted black dress, making sure that my cleavage is well aroused for my Justine, I know her weakness for heavenly sake. With my dark red lipstick on, bunning my raven hair up, so I can show my smooth skin and collar bone.

It was almost 7 pm, and the guests are finally arriving. I was looking now for Justine to see her outfit that totally match me. When the elevator dings, it reveals the woman I want the most, but something wrong with it. Justine loves black pigments, why is she wearing a blue suit?!

"You look graceful, Ms. Scotts." Justine compliment my outfit tonight and I feel my cheeks get warm. "How do I look?" She combed her hair that is making me so weak! Fuck she's a dangerous woman.

"God knows how horny right now." I confidently said to her and I saw how she was shocked about it. "I guess I look great. Anyways, let's go, my wife is already here." Wait, what?

"Your wife?"

"Yeah, you should probably be busy earlier so I called Taylor to prepare and bring Emma from home." She was glowing as she smiled when she called Ms. Spur, her wife.

I guess plan B.

"Yeah, I completely forgot about it, a good thing you do it on your own. Shall we?" Justine was always a gentlewoman to me, embracing her ripped arms while escorting me down to the hall.

When the cameras are flashing to us, I keep holding on to her to make look like I was her partner for tonight. "I should get Emma now, thanks again, Gina." She hugged me and I love her fragrance, wishing she's mine.

Justine unclipped her hands on me as she proceeded to the main door where her wife was already there, looking gorgeous, an ugly gorgeous princess. Wait, hold up! Are they matching outfits right now?!

Why do they look like an actual couple?! Justine was supposed to be chivalrous only on me! This is not role-playing right now, they show everyone how they love each other! The way she kissed Justine and Justine was delighted about it! Showing how happy is Justine with her little family, with her fake wife!

When Emma caught me glaring at her, she was purposely cupped Justine's jaw and kissed her precious lips while smirking at me. If I can grab my gun, I will fucking murder her right now!

I rapidly retreated to my post and get inside the hall to prepare my plan for tonight's event. Let's see who's has the ace card now, Emma.
___________________________________________

Emma's.

Is this how the billionaire people celebrate their birthday? The room was fancy and glamorous! The formalities and the etiquettes are practiced inside here. It is somehow, new for me. Justine never leaves my side as she introduces me to her moderately business partners and investors. I'm an actress, so some of them know me.

Dad greeted Justine too with a happy birthday and I was so happy how they both bond like a real family. I love my evening dress right now, Justine was a real fashionista. Can't you believe it, she manages to buy me clothes that are comfortably suited for me. My tummy is fine as well as my sore legs. I decided to wear heels, just for tonight.

I saw how disgusted was Gina at us, which is good for me. That is for reminding her to know her place. Justine and I are happy now, and I will not let her destroy us, no one will.

"Let's give a toast, to our great CEO, Justine Amara Cruz," Dad spoke from the stage as everyone now raising their glass to my wife. "Would you like to give us your impetus speech?" Dad called her and she was smiling at me like telling me if she should go or not, cute.

"Go on, it's your birthday." I kissed her as she finally headed towards the stage.

"Thank you, everyone. Thank you also to Mr. Bruce Spur, my father-in-law. I was glad that I finally reaching myself out to my box. As named as the youngest CEO in our country, it was a challenge and lesson for me. And for the past 7 months of preparing myself to be where I am now, I feel blessed, and hasty at first. But with the help of my lovely wife, I was on the right path. And I thank God for giving her as my present. Thank you, everyone, enjoy the night." That was her small speech but meaningful for me. This lady was taking my breath away as she mentioned to me earlier. God, I love her most.

Everyone now was applauding her as she decided to take a few chats with the businessmen. I was fascinated by how happy she was now comparing to the first time we met. Everything changes by true love.

"I remembered that smile when my sister was still alive." I looked from my side to find that voice and unluckily it was the Gina woman again. I rolled my eyes, keeping myself poised to ignore her. "But I love how benevolent she was to me than the others, did you even know that she bought me some mangoes from the Philippines? Gosh! They're so sweet and tasty, just like her."

My ears rang from those irritating words as she talks about my wife. "What are you trying to say? That you and Justine made something scandalous?" I trusted Justine at all, she will never cheat on me, but this motherfucker was a heckler to her.

"Do you know who's that?" Gina referred me to a lady who's now talking to Justine. "That's Sophia LaCròse, she hooked up with Justine years ago." The lady with nice curves like a supermodel was hanging out with my wife?!

"That woman is Jessica Laurence, you know, the singer?" She asked as I recognized the artist, "Justine took her as a one-night stand at her new bar in Miami. Justine even told me to pay up her bills as she exited her new hotel on there." What is she trying to implement to me now? That Justine was born as a womanizer?! 

"What are you trying to say, Gina?" I firmly asked her.

"Well based on the looks and the hair (they're all blonde including me), are nothing but a leech to Justine's inheritance." What the fuck? She just called a leech?!

"I love Justine more than you know. It's not your part to tell her if I was using her money, which is not!" My voice is up roaring because of this woman. "Are you now? Ms. Spur, would you like to know, what really happen to your relationship with Richard Fallon? Ringing any bells?" Why is she now bring up my ex in here?

Gina turned me from the back as I saw Richard was all in here, present to my wife's birthday celebration. "This is where the party, starts." She whispered to me as I saw Richard was coming towards me.
__

A/N: hate me now but I need to clear things up. Anyways, if you're curious about Richard Fallon's face, I portrayed it as Robbie Arnett 'cause he looks a total douchebag for my opinion.

Sorry, Robbie's fans. But I love Lizzie and Robbie tho, no hate plzz 🤮🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
12K 693 21
I watch her as she unzips her dress from the side and slowly peeling it off her skin and letting it fall on the floor. She hesitates but starts walki...
9.4K 364 28
Gal Gadot, is a 45 year old beautiful woman who is a very well-known actress and model. She is also a mother of three and a wife to an Israeli real e...
1.2M 32.7K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...