The Seven Campers and The Isl...

By karagreene01

Temperance can hear Dinosaurs and can sense the Dinosaurs' feelings. Mr. Masrani asked Temperance to go to Ca... More

Bio:
Temperance
What Temperance is Wearing
accessories
The stuff in Temperance's backpack
the stuff in Temperance's backpack part 2
Medical Kit
MREs - Meals Ready to Eat
MRE menus (if you don't want to use link)
Basic Past
Pictures:Basic Past
S1 E1: Camp Cretaceous
S1 E1: Pictures
S1 E2: Secrets
S1 E2: Pictures
S1 E3: The Cattle Drive
S1 E3: Pictures
S1 E4: Things fall apart
S1 E4: Pictures
S1 E5: Happy Birthday, Eddie!
S1 E5: Pictures
A.N.
S1 E6: Welcome to Jurassic World
S1 E6: Pictures
S1 E7: Last Day of Camp
S1 E7: Pictures
S1 E8: End of the Line
S1 E8: Pictures
Finally Finished
Season 2 new OC part 1
Season 2 new OC part 2
Season 2 new OC part 3
Before season 2: Mini 1: Picture
Season 2 Ep. 1: A Beacon of Hope
S2 E1: Pictures
S2 E2: The Art of Chill
S2 E2: Pictures
Camp Cretaceous One-Shots
Vote - closed
S2 Mini 2
S2 Mini 2: Pictures
S. 2 Ep. 3 The Watering Hole Preview
Author's note
new stories on the way - vote ended
Votes end in 5 days!
Voting ends tonight at midnight
AI
Stories in the works

Before season 2: Mini 1

343 5 2
By karagreene01

A.N. Here is a very small chapter. I am taking my time on Season 2 since I work. But I am working on it. I hope you enjoy it. 

Also, I don't mind if you make brake-offs of " The Seven Campers and The Island of Dinosaurs" and my other ones. And use my OCs as long as you tell me/ send me a link so I can read them.  I like reading fanfictions as well as making them.  I do read all of the comments. 

I hope you have a good day. Enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

We were walking for a bit, when Darius said, "we can rest here for a bit. Yaz and Temperance need to rest. We need to change the glaze."

I feel a hand on my right shoulder. I hear a voice ask, "How are you doing?"

"Better than before," I say.

Someone gently removes the glaze around my eyes. I blink once. Twice. I can see trees. I rub my eyes and check. No blood. Brooklyn says, "Can you see?"

"Yes. And no blood coming out of my eyes."

I move to help reglaze my other wounds but Darius stops me, saying, "you can't reach them."

Suddenly, I hear a sound. Everyone grabs a fallen branch to fight with. When an old friend shows up with a bow and blue arrow nocked and ready to fire. Kenji says, "Rebel? That you?"

"Kenji? Temp?" Asks Rebel.

Brooklyn says, "Time out. You two know  this person?"

Kenji says, "Yeah. The three of us go to school together."

I nod. Sammy asks, " Were you also left behind?"

"Wait! What? I was taking photographs! What happened?!"

"There was a dinosaur called Indominus Rex, which broke free and freed the other dinosaurs."

"Well, I noticed the free dinosaurs and the fences down. Where are the staff? Everyone?"

"They left. There was an immediate evacuation."

He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Damn."

I say, "Yep."

Yaz says, "You didn't hear the announcement?"

He says, "No. I was taking photographs of the dinosaurs and was heading back to the docks to change and leave. Everyone left? Are you certain?"

"Everyone either left or died," says Darius.

Kenji says, "Guys, this is Rebel. Rebel, this is Brooklyn, Yaz, Sammy, and Darius. You know Temperance."

At their names, they waved. Rebel says, "Let's get going. It's not good to stay out in the open like this. I need to get my bags."

Everyone gets up. Sammy helps Yaz up while Rebel helps me. I wear my backpack and Brooklyn carries my Hiking bag. Rebel goes over to a tree and begins to climb up to a branch and grabs a black duffle bag and a camo backpack. He hops down to the ground, with a different set of clothes. A Parasaurolophus ran toward us. Rebel says, "Run! It runs like that when a predator is chasing it!"

We start to run away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 221 55
Chris Guenva-Malagkzai is used to moving all over the place. With both her parent in the military, there was never one place to call home. Then her m...
754 34 8
Kayla, an intern paleontologist and paleobotanist for John Hammond, gets invited to Jurassic Park to deem if it is safe and ready to be presented to...
30K 609 19
you get invited to go to Jurrasic world camp Cretaceous! it all seems like sparkles and rainbows until you get trapped there.. (y/n)-your name (h/c)...
739 16 12
What's this? Jurassic World- your favorite place on earth - has a new attraction?! Camp Cretaceous!!! You tell your self that you have to go, not kno...