Stories in the works

These are Camp Cretaceous fanfictions in the works

The Ghost of Isla Nublar - Caroline has been dead for 22 years now. She was at the failed tour of Jurassic Park in 1993. When Lex and Tim were in danger, Caroline sacrifices herself. After she passed away, her spirit remained. Simon Masrani tells her that a camp is being made. She goes to meet the first campers. When things go from bad to worse, the campers look to Caroline to help them. So what happens when Caroline becomes even stronger than what she already is?

The children of Wu - Henry Wu has three children,  Ashton, Blaze, and Riley. Ashton and Blaze are 18 years old. Riley is eight years younger. Even with different mothers the half-siblings bonded. Ash and Blaze are very protective of their baby brother. They are all being raised by an adoptive parent called Eugene. But Henry visits them at least once a month if he has time. They were invited to go to Camp Cretaceous in November of 2015 because of Henry's job and assistance in making Jurassic World what it is. On December 19th, they go to Camp Cretaceous.

No title picked - Twins Ashton and Blaze are the children of Dr. Henry Wu. Their father told them that a summer camp at Jurassic World would be starting soon. But there would be a small group as n initiate. And because of his contributions Simon Masrani invited the twins to the camp called Camp Cretaceous. Henry agreed on one condition. So the twins went to camp with six others. When things go badly, the campers have to work together to survive. What was the condition that Henry demanded? What is so special about the twins Ashton and Blaze?

No title picked  - At 325 years old, Adrien thought he saw everything. He lived through so much already. Wars, natural disasters, Jurassic Park going kaput, even the bubonic plague. So when Simon Masrani called to invite him to a new camp that Jurassic World was making. Being bored out his mind, Adrien agreed. Pretending to be 15, he joins six teenagers. When things go from bad to worse, they have to find a way to survive. Will Adrien trust the other campers enough to tell them his secrets?  

The Doctor's Assistant - Dr Zachary Robinson is an assistant of Henry Wu. When Camp Cretaceous comes to the lab, Zachary was amused with the campers' shenanigans. When the Indominus Rex brakes free, he rushes to the camp to check on the kids. In order to protect them, he decides to stay with them til they reached safety.

No title picked   - identical twins Elijah and Nathan are total opposites of each other. Nathan is the educated and responsible one. Elijah is the bad boy and a flirt. But the twins are invited to come to a new attraction from Jurassic World, called Camp Cretaceous, after Nathan and Elijah win a contest. So off they went. So when things go from bad to worse, the eight will have to work together to survive.

No title picked - Octavian was created in a lab using unlabeled DNA. He joined Camp Cretaceous on December 19th. What's so special about Octavian?

No title picked - Caspian and Quinn are twins and are total opposites of each other. Caspian born 57 minutes older than her brother is into animals while Quinn is more into plants. Together, the twins are more than enough to fight for their own survival, but when they meet six kids that aren't. They must not only teach the kids to survive but they will have to do more to help them to not only survive but to also thrive with danger at every turn. Will the twins be enough?

Paranormal Awaking - Valentine Graham is a paranormal hybrid with the power to awaken others paranormal bloodlines. So what would happen if all of the campers have a paranormal bloodline? (please note that this is not a full description of these story as I am still working on it.)

A.N. I am feeling a lot better now. Now I am back to working on my fanfictions and original stories. Thank you to everyone for waiting.