Temptation | Namjin Oneshots

By faixyjoon

Bottom Namjoon | Top Seokjin More

About
▶ The Teacher's Lover
▶ His Boss
⚜ Vampire's Omega
what's wrong with bottom Joon?
▶ Vibrator
▶ Insecure
▶ Master
The Heartbreaker ( 1 )
The Office Affair
Limitless

The Heartbreaker ( 2 )

934 55 20
By faixyjoon

I was drunk while writing it guys ~ if its bad well -

The day namjoon told his parents he was pregnant. They were angry and asked him to kill the child, but namjoon couldn't do that. He did the mistake why will the innocent child die?

To save themselves, from the public shame they decided to get him married to some close friend's son.

But namjoon isn't some cheap hoe, he was probably confused with his feelings but he was sure that the day he decided to sleep with seokjin, it was with his consent. He wanted that. The day he decided to lose his dignity in front of seokjin, he knew there must be something that he feels for seokjin otherwise he won't let anyone touch him.

That's why he didn't break up. That's why he continued their relationship, he wanted to discover what does he feels for seokjin. But then Ji-hoon said about his father's job and his stupid so-called fucking ego was hurt. That was the most foolish decision he made.

Namjoon didn't want to get married, to some random guy. He lost it to seokjin, he can't let anyone else touch him with that intimacy. Cause for him if seokjin is his first, he will be his last.

Some days later his parents decided to forcefully abort the baby when they saw he wasn't agreeing to them.

But this child was the only proof, seokjin loved him once and he didn't wanted to kill what was growing inside him.

So namjoon ran away.

He only took some necessary things and a little money and left his home forever. His parents called him after that once saying they are abandoning him. He can't believe they are the same people who understood him and gave him time after graduation.

Namjoon cried, but he didn't care. His friends, his parents everyone left him. It's okay cause he was the bad guy here. He had no one except the baby.

In the new city, a kind old couple helped him so much. They rented him the apartment upstairs and found him work in a nursing home.

And just like that months passed and he reached the 8th month of pregnancy. Those months were hell for him, no one was there for him to help him with the severe cramps, mood swings and hunger. He sometimes didn't give in to his cravings. The old couple helped him, a lot he didn't want to bother them.

There were days when he can't even walk a distance and stays at one place only. After the 4th month of pregnancy, things became more hell for him.

In this kind of condition, he can't work so the same kind old couple decided to look after him. He ended up telling them, what occurred with him.

It's strange how sometimes stranger are more kind than your own people.

And like that time passed, and he didn't expect to meet seokjin again today morning. He has always dreamed how their second meeting will be like.

He thought he will apologise to seokjin and ask for his forgiveness and a chance to redeem his mistakes. Earlier, he didn't care if seokjin accepted him back he only cared about his forgiveness but now when he is pregnant with his child he hoped for a family with seokjin.

Even if seokjin and he will never be the same. He loved him and he had a few hopes about them scattered here and there.

But what he saw today morning broke him down in such a bad state that he felt his imaginary happy place crumbling away.

---

"Forgiving isn't easy seokjin, but know one thing that it is a power only a few people can have. Forgiveness takes a lot of courage. If you are sure the man you saw was the boy you love. Go talk with him".

"Dad, but how will I find him? It was probably destiny I saw him beside Ji-hoon when I was looking here and there then I noticed him. First I thought it would have been my illusion, but no it was him.
God knows what that rascal Ji-hoon would have said in my name. I saw him saying something and suddenly after that, I saw namjoon walk away from there, I know I should have run behind him but I was shocked for moments and I have to remind myself that Hosoek had left his pregnant sister in my care for an hour".

" That's why I am telling you to go and find him, idiot ".

"  I am not an idiot, dad ". Seokjin said huffing. After he broke up with namjoon he cried for days. But he was seriously angry at namjoon for humiliating him like that. He blocked him and after high school was over they shifted here cause of the university offer he got. He thought he will be able to move on from namjoon, but that looked impossible.

There were times when he ends up thinking about him for hours forgetting everything.

Love gets heavy on every other emotion, he still feels angry about what namjoon did with him but at the end of the day, he gets weak for the male. But he doesn't know if namjoon loves him back or not.

"Dad, one more thing he - he was pregnant. I don't know if he loves me or not. I guess he has a boyfriend. Has he moved on from me? If he did then it's no surprise cause he never loved me I was a bet for him anyway. Plus don't you feel bad he said things in your name". Seokjin said sadly looking down.

That's when he felt being hit by a newspaper.

" ouch, dad what? ".

"How can you assume he doesn't love you? Maybe he would have changed. And things about my name, you had said me his group of friends are wrong influence. People do stupid and irrational things under influence. And If he is pregnant then that's a different case. If he does have a boyfriend, then we will see. But how can you get sure? That's why I asked you to go and talk with him. You all young generation kids love assuming too much".

" Okay, okay don't hit your son for this. But if he does have a boyfriend you will be responsible? ".

" You lazy ass get up ".

" I sometimes doubt, do you even love your son? ".

" you brat go before I kick you ".

-----

Seokjin ended up unblocking namjoon's number after months that he never thought he will do. After gaining a little courage he finally dialled the boy's number.

" Hello? ".

---

" I am sorry, seokjin I am so sorry for playing with your trust. I was a fool, please hit me, punish me do anything but please accept my apology. Please take me back, I am so sorry. I promise you I won't break your heart ever. I am sorry. Please ". Namjoon ended up sobbing while apologising.

Seokjin just looked at him, like a fool. From the moment he entered inside the boy had hugged himself around him and burying himself in his chest is continuously apologising not giving him a chance to even say a word. This is probably the 4th time he is apologising.

" Namjoon, it's - ".

" No, listen to me. I am okay if you don't accept me back. But I still want to hope for us. It's okay even if you take years to forgive me but please forgive me. I am sorry ".

Seokjin sighed dramatically, and he knew how to shut namjoon's mouth. In high school, the method always worked.

Namjoon immediately went silent and his eyes grew wide as seokjin kissed him.

After breaking the kiss, seokjin chuckled and said " finally, oh god how much you talk. You aren't letting me say a word even ".

After a few seconds, seokjin turned serious and said," Let's come to the topic. Listen forgiving you for what you did to me is hard. No lie, but I am willing to give you a chance. I want us to start afresh. Don't expect me to turn good suddenly, think of yourself in my shoes but I am willing to take risks. So, it's okay now don't cry please. ".

" Btw, I can say that you don't have a boyfriend I guess from your apology- then this child - it doesn't matter. This is just flesh. I am willing to take it,  this child will call me his dad ". Seokjin said cause he thought maybe namjoon had slept with someone after him. Nowadays one night stands are common, people have it like time pass or to overcome a breakup.

Nowadays, people don't need to be in love to have sex. Everyone is not naive like him. He isn't saying it's wrong or something, it's their wish but for him, namjoon was his first everything. Even kiss.

Namjoon sweared seokjin's words hurt him a little. But it's okay, he has hurt seokjin a lot. If being a little bit hurt, aches so much then what wouldn't have seokjin saw.

Namjoon ended up crying, he is a cry baby but this hurts. After a few seconds, he spoke while his words became choked, cause of being emotionally drained. The whole day had exhausted him mentally.

" Seokjin this - this isn't some random piece of flesh, it's your baby. It's your baby. I - I swear, my parents forced me to get married, they even forcefully sent me in a date with the guy. But I didn't even let him touch me a little bit. I didn't let any other man touch me. I only love you. Please don't think like that about me. I - please don't lower me like that ".

Seokjin sat down on the floor shocked as happy tears left his face. He - he is the father of this baby. It's his child. And suddenly guilt came back he seriously spoke without asking, he is seriously an idiot. But, how the hell namjoon managed to stay alive in a city like this, in such a condition. Pregnancy can be difficult. What had the boy suffered? And seokjin's every bit of anger melted away.

" Namjoon I am so sorry baby, I guess I am a fool. And before you ask if you have seen me in the park today morning with women, don't please think that she is my girlfriend or what? How, can I even have a girlfriend when I end up thinking about you? She is hoseok's sister, he had told me to keep eye on her while he finishes something imp. And, I will start finding some side jobs, I know I am not financially that strong but be it loans or whatever I promise to give you both a secure life. I am sorry baby, for pushing in the struggles of early pregnancy".

" what- but Ji-hoon?". Namjoon said baffled by the truth.

"The - rascal. I will kill him. Always poking his nose in my life. I will see him, later but I guess we have to make up for our lost time. Guess, what both of us are idiots".

----

" son, please take his care. There wasn't a single day when he talked about you and didn't cry ".The old woman said as seokjin packed namjoon's things.

" Thank you so much, in situations like this when his parents abandoned him, you all gave him safety and place. I don't know how to thank you. We will come to visit you ".

" Take your medicines in time please, don't forget to take care of yourself ". Namjoon said entering inside. " I will come don't worry, grandpa. Thank you for taking my care . I can never repay you both".

"Done". Seokjin said packing the last bag.

After an emotional farewell for namjoon, both of them got a taxi. Namjoon didn't have so many things so it fitted inside.

After a brief silence seokjin kept his hands above namjoon's and spoke softly.

" Namjoon, I know it will hard for us. i just turned 21 and you are 19, in haze, we made some mistakes. I don't have a stable job, but I will try my best. I can't guarantee a future full of roses. But I promise to make you happy even among struggles ".

" It's okay, seokjin we both will find some way for our uncertain future. People laugh after seeing cases like us. But it's society, but I can also promise you one thing I will also make you happy. We will be fine as long as we have each other ".

Seokjin smiled and left a peck over the boy's forehead. Namjoon just sighed happily, finally, they can have their little world. It's going to be hard they know, but everything will be okay with time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.2K 32
A compilation of oneshots, short stories and unfinished plots revolving around Bottom Namjoon. Enjoy. + Smut + Fluff + Angst + Crack © BAGUETTEJOON...
45.1K 999 13
Collection of various smutshots/oneshots. Top taehyung Bottom jungkook
45.3K 788 6
"you're so 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦, baby." BOTTOM!JOON ONESHOTS
20.8K 759 17
꒰♡ᵎ꒱𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 ⬎ - ꒰‧⁺ ⌨ 𝘈 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 ☁️*ೃ༄ ˗ˏ🌷𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬│𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢 *ೃ ...