π˜½π™šπ™–π™ͺπ™©π™žπ™›π™ͺ𝙑 π™ˆπ™šπ™¨π™¨||...

By Precious_Taebear

He stood near the bed admiring her small figure spinning holding her dress in front of the mirror. he can't h... More

Z E R O
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N (1/2)
T E N (2/2)
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N (1/2)
T H I R T E E N (2/2)
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N (1/2)
F I F T E E N (2/2)
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N T E E N (1/2)
N I N T E E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E (1/2)
T W E N T Y O N E (2/2)
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E (1/2)
T W E N T Y F I V E (2/2)
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N (1/2)
T W E N T Y S E V E N (2/2)
T W E N T Y E I G H T (2/2)
T W E N T Y N I N E
EPILOGUE

T W E N T Y E I G H T (1/2)

17.9K 1.1K 299
By Precious_Taebear

"I wish I could smile for you with this pain in my heart."

Mrs. Kim cried holding on her husband hand. she just couldn't believe that they lost a little unborn.

Taehyung was sitting near his unconscious wife his head hung low and his hands were tightly holding on her hands.

he was thinking that it's all just a bad nightmare and he will wake up soon and his wife and baby will be completely fine.

but it was a reality.

More tears roll down from his eyes. he couldn't see his mother breaking down in front of him. he know how happy she was.

she even started buying things for his child. cute little toys. Little jumpers and onesie. he was so fluttered and overwhelmed by all of that.

His glossy eyes snap towards the small figure of his wife when he hear a little groan. his grip tighten around her hands. he was worried about how to tell her.

she slowly open her eyes and met with an unfamiliar white ceiling. she blink her eyes and look around. she frown in confusing looking at her mother-in-law who was sniffling.

her eyes went towards her husband to ask what happened to her but she stop looking at his sad face. she lightly tilted her head and then it hit her.

she remember everything that happens few hours ago. her lips tremble and her eyes watered. her hand press on her flat stomach where once her baby was.

"T....the baby?" her eyes search for the answer in his. she want him to tell her that everything is okay. she look at Mrs. Kim who wipe her tears quickly.

"Why mom is crying?" she try to sit up but feel a sharp pain in her abdomen. Taehyung stood up and slightly push her back.

"Be careful. just lay down honey." his voice shake making her eyes tear up.

she instantly know that why she was having a feeling of emptiness.

"It's gone, right?" she asked. Taehyung froze for a while and gulp when she burst into tears.

"No....I...It can't be happening. My baby." she cried. Taehyung couldn't stop himself from crying. she clenched on the sheet.

"Please tell me It's a lie. please." Taehyung shake his head while tears roll down from his eyes. she cried louder and louder.

Sitting beside her he can do nothing but scoop her in his arms and hug her tightly. His parents leave the room giving them so privacy. she hold on his shirt tightly in the pain of losing her child.

"I.....I am sorry. I am s...sorry Tae. It's my fault. I...If only I wasn't this stubborn the baby will be with us. I am so sorry." she said burying her face in his chest. Taehyung shake his head and stroke her hairs.

"No. It's not your fault baby don't say that. I wish I haven't left you alone. It wasn't you it was me." His grip tighten around her small body. he know this will effect her mind alot and he has to be there for her.

"I won't say that everything will be fine because I know how you feel. I will be here. we may have lost our baby but you have to be strong. you can cry I know it hurts. but in the end you have to move on." he said.

Taehyung know that she was in pain he was too. he know near in the future he will do something unexpected but she will move on

it will be better for both of them.

her cry turn into hiccup and she silently cried in his arms. she soon fall a sleep holding on his tightly and he stay there by her side.

2 Days later:

"eat it y/n." Taehyung said sternly. she was being stubborn and wasn't eating anything.

After finding out about her sister she was shocked a bit but she was angry too. she was in the prison for trying to kill her.

Doctors said that her mental health was not good and she required some treatment for further investigation

"I am not hungry." she hug her knees and hide her face. Taehyung sigh.

"I will stop talking to you If you don't eat anything. stop making me worry y/n." he said getting a bit angry. she look at him with a frown.

"Then leave. stop forcing me. stop acting like I am at fault here taehyung." she blunt out. Taehyung clenched his jaw before standing up.

"Again that nonsense y/n. when did I blame you. If you are hurt then I am also stop being selfish." she just look at him and a tear roll down from her eyes.

was she really being selfish?

she look away and grip tightly on the sheet of hospital bed. Taehyung sigh and push his hairs back.

her stubbornness and his anger will make things more complicated. he stood back near her and took her hand in his big one.

"Honey?" he said softly.

"I am sorry." both of them said at the same time.

"I am sorry Tae. I just didn't mean to say that. It so stressing. I am sorry for pushing you away."

"It's fine. Now come on eat something. stop torturing yourself like that " he said. y/n nod.

Taehyung feed her with his hand and sometimes give her a small glare when she refuse to eat more.

he want to spend more time with her because he know he will be missing her more.

POLICE DEPARTMENT:

Jong-suk stare at her sister coldly. her head was hung low, her hairs fall on her forehead. he was angry. he slam his hand on the table making her flinch.

"You clearly know what you fucking did so-young." So-young quickly nod her head getting scared by his anger

"I am not gonna save you. you deserve to be punished for killing our sister's child. look where your obsession take you." his eyes were filled with tears. he still remember how y/n cried when he visit her.

It's not like he doesn't care about so-young but what she did was wrong. it was a sin.

"For a man. just for a man. you completely forgot that y/n was your sister. mom will be disappointed with you " so-young look at her brother and sniff

"I am sorry "

"What is the use of it now. The damage has been done so-young. even if you didn't know she was pregnant you still try to harm her. she never did anyone wrong with you. she always consider you as her role model. you snatch her smile from her innocent face so-young." Jong-suk was so angry that he doesn't care that it will hurt her.

"You have an appointment with psychiatrist tommorow and I want you to go without creating any fuss because you know these officers will not hesitate to force you." she look at him with big eyes in shock. does he think he was a psycho.

"I am not a psychopath."Jong-suk scoff

"do I again have to remind you of what you did." he glare at her. she was taken aback by his harshness. he never act like that but this time he was angry.

2 Months later:

"Think about it again before doing something hyung." Jungkook said with worried face as he sat near taehyung who was staring at the papers in his hands.

"Taehyung you know she just came out of that shocking news and now this, please don't do this to her and yourself." Namjoon said rub his forehead.

"I think it's best for both of us hyung. she still have to complete her studies. she is still young and I don't want her to sacrifice everything for me." Jin shake his head

"What are you even saying. As long as you are with her she will be more happy." he said

"hyung I am at fault here. only if I had told her about everything t..then nothing like that would have happened. I was the reason of her sister hating her. I was the reason all this time." He said running his hand through this hairs. Jimin who was standing near him just stared at his friend.

"she deserves someone better hyung. someone who can protect her. someone who is as pure as she is. Someone who is not rude or cold. someone which is definitely not me." he said. boys were a bit dumbfounded by him. they were about to say something when jimin interupted them.

"Leave it hyung. let him do whatever the fuck he want. he will regret it for sure. but remember one thing Taehyung there will be no one who will love the way y/n does. her pure innocent love which is only for you. you are a one lucky bastard but also an idiot." he said in anger. he sigh and left the room fuming in anger.

Boys were quite. later all of them also left leaving him in his thoughts.

She stood near the window with a beautiful smile on her lips. It was something that make her happy. something that give her relief and convince her to move on from this grief.

The door open and taehyung walk in. his eyes want toward her he saw her smiling. he gulp. he was dying to see this for last two months.

but today he will be the one who with snatch that smile from her face

"Taehyung." she notice him and smile. she walk toward him and hug his waist. his heart beat fasten. he hesitantly wrap his arms around her.

"May I know the reason of this beautiful smile?" he asked making her giggle.

"Why not." she said and pull back.

"I saw a veryyy beautiful dream today." Taehyung raise his eyebrows and nod. Smile never left her lips.

"I saw dad." she said. Taehyung tilted his head and look at her closely.

"He was with our cute little baby." she said and chuckle. Taehyung press his lips together feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"He looks happy and told me not to worry. he said that our baby is at better place now and I should not cry. It make me so happy." she smile. There were no tears in her eyes. she was really happy. Taehyung clear his throat. he sigh.

"It was such a beautiful dream." she quickly nod her head. Taehyung gulp once again.

"I have something for you." she look at him curiously.

"What is it?" she asked. she look so happy that it makes him scared now. he pull out the large envelope from his back which he was holding all this while.

he give it to her making her frown. she look at him and back at Taehyung who was nervously biting on his lips.

she open the envelope. she see some papers and pull them out. she look at them and her eyes widen in disbelief.

"W...what is this taehyung?" he lick his lips before speaking.

"Divorce papers."

[words Count: 1908}

____________________________________

I don't know if I should run or not. because I can feel danger around me. so many people want to kill me right now. I know.

Trust me it's going to be emotional I told you guys. bwhahahahahahahahha.

Vote and comment RIGHT NOW 🙂🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 314 11
"Doctor how is my wife? Is she ok" Taehyung asked while looking at doctor. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is fine she just need time take a little r...
9.9K 502 27
What happens when a cold, rude business man who doesn't believe in love and a fearless and a stubborn girl crosses path. You - I see. I'll show you w...
1.2M 52.7K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
349K 14.4K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...