Swan Prince

By byuliewrites

Another night when the princess is in deep sleep : y/n~ find me ~~ The princess woke up from that creepy ni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Dear readers
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 22

187 11 1
By byuliewrites

Jimin started his story :

"Once there lived a princess. Who was very beautiful and was loved by everyone . But she fell for someone else ."

"Once there lived a princess. Unaware of world's plays . Unaware of people's filthy minds . She was beautiful , very beautiful . And as soft as a rose petal . She needed to be handled with care . Everyone loved her , they wanted to marry her . But she denied them . She fell for someone whom she was scared that he would've not existed . "

"The princess met the prince . The prince of her dreams and the prince took her to his kingdom . Where they lived happily ever after~~ "

"The princess met someone who claims to be a king . But she likes to call him prince . He also likes her . But they can't live happily ever after because of the black truth of the prince . "

Jimin peeked at princess who was now asleep . She's so pretty. The prince couldn't control himself to praise y/n's visuals .

He then tugged the princess in covers and looked at nothing while thinking :
I want her to be my queen .

Jimin just layed on the next side of y/n and closed his eyes .
Should I hug her ? No she won't like it.....

But then he felt two arms wrapping around his body as he peeked he saw y/n looking all cute and Innocent while hugging him and sleeping peacefully .

Y/n can also sleep peacefully because she had found him ! Her prince charming ! Today she will have normal dreams not those scary forests not a big hall not someone asking to find him .

But she was unaware of the dark truth of the prince .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 171 23
A hybe bot named Jimin was dropped off at y/n's door step. He was meant to help with her depression and loneliness, sent from her mother who always h...
3K 100 9
"Jimin!?" "Y/n!" "Y-You can talk?" "Yes." A story in which a human named y/n falls in love with a merman without y/n knowing it. This story is insp...
74.7K 5.9K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
9.2K 782 11
[COMPLETED]✓ When a normal girl named Y/N's life totally changed "it's too dangerous, I am not playing" "W-who are you?" Y/N said while looking at t...