Josh Gray, Josh Gray

By joshgraysquiff

"My name is Dani. I'm seventeen. I don't really know what I want to do with my life. Sing definitely. I just... More

"Where do we start, or where do we begin"
"Your pushing me out, I'm trying to get back in"
"With all of the things weve overcome before"
"What is it now, what you were looking for?"
"Well love is a deep and mysterious road"
"And under the sheets you better carry your load"
"Together our hearts can make it good again"
"But I'm trying my best, you've gotta let me in"
"So wake me up and show me"
"Were gonna be alright"
"You say your feeling lonely"
"Hey I feel the same tonight"
"So come a little closer"
"I need you by my side"
"When everything goes wrong"
"Your Where I Belong"
"And I Should Treat you Like a Work of Art"
"I blame Myself and now were coming Apart"
"But if you love me wont you let me know"
"Its getting late and I dont wanna go Home"
"So Wake Me Up and Show Me"
Not an update sorry x please read
"Were gonna be Alright"
"You say your Feeling lonely, Well I feel the same tonight"
Epilogue

"Where I Belong"

751 22 1
By joshgraysquiff

My hands were stinging like hell when I finished clapping as the curtain drew to a final close. I don't think I actually cheered this much for one bloody direction. Who would've thought some Olympia Christmas panto could've been that good. Just take away a little bit of Jedward from it, add a bit if hometown and voila, you've got a winner. Not to mention the adorable little kid with the glasses dancing his heart out up on the stage.

But never mind the clapping because as soon as that hem hit the stage floor I was up out of the seat, on a mission to get backstage. We didn't have too much trouble getting past the few guards because apparently (courtesy of the four best friends in the world) we were being expected.

We swung open the last door to be greeted by a bunch of kids holding up little banners with our faces all over them, and I was slightly completely confused.

"As soon as they heard ye were coming they got so excited and had to get an autograph somehow"

The voice was unmistakable. I spun around on my heel, a huge grin taking over my face.

"CIAN!!!" I shrieked before taking a run and jump straight into his arms, accidentally sending him into the back if Brendan, who potentially was sent into the back of Dayl effectively causing a set of dominoes and a lot of laughing

But I did notice the kids still waiting behind us so I kept my much anticipated reunion off for a few minutes to sign some posters and take a few photos. Each of them, the tallest reaching up to about my elbow, left the room with huge smiles and telling the person beside them how

'Ally said my hair looks so cool!'

'But we have the same hair, it's our costume!'

'Well Dani said my dancing was awesome and she's the coolest so I win'

I couldn't help laughing at that bit and sticking a tongue out at the girls who just stuck their own back.

As soon as the last little none year old left the room I was finally able to shriek again and wave my hands before running in for a hugging sequence.

But I only counted five hugs.

"Hang on hang on hang on!" I laughed slightly confused.

I counted each of them again, off my fingers and realised who was missing.

"Where's josh?" I asked, my heart sort of sinking. I was sort of disappointed that he didn't want to see us. I mean I thought we were starting again.

The girls looked at each other, and I could see the utter panic on their faces. But if course there's always Dean to save the day.

"He's still in the dressing room, he's really excited to see you guys but he's pretty nervous too." he chuckled. I sighed in relief, and then an idea struck me,

"Where are the dressing rooms, I want to go surprise him" I said, grinning again.

The girls nodded in agreement, and the boys just laughed and shook their heads, before pointing us in the direction of our goal.

"He's gonna shit himself" laughed Cian.

"Please film it!" Brendan practically begged, trust the chuckle brothers to want to make a fool of the other. I laughed and nodded before slipping my phone out of my pocket and switching my camera onto video. Dayl made shushing gesture with his finger and pointed at one if the doors a little but ahead of us.

Our footsteps suddenly became much quieter and the boys pressed themselves into the far wall, letting me pass, the girls close behind.

I peeked through the crack in the door, trying to see anything but it was too small to see through so I slipped my fingers round the handle and slowly pushed the door open. I cringed away at the creak, my stomach shuddering at the effort of holding back my giggles.

When I finally had it wide enough to see through to where Josh was sitting my heart melted. He was sitting down in front of the mirror, hunched over the dressing table fixing his hair. I held my hand over my mouth as he flicked his quiff to the side a bit and winked in the mirror.

I knew it would've happened, that not one of us would last too long holding back the laughter so as soon as Lucy let her snort drop out, I burst into fits, the camera shaking in my hands.

Josh had jumped off his chair, spinning to face us, cheeks as red as anything. I was laughing so hard I could barely say hi, barely, but managed.

"Well hello bieber" I giggled, before engulfing him into a tight hug, some to be joined by the rest of the girls, doomed to be knocked over by the rest of the boys, resulting in the eleven of us rolling on the floor laughing (minus josh, he was just squashed on the floor with a tomato face)

"If you put that up anywhere I swear!" He muttered, but his smile still cracked through the grimace as I pulled myself up off him while reaching for my phone. But Brendan's hand reached it first grabbing it away from my reach and fingers flying straight for the unfortunately unlocked screen.

"Too late!" He laughed, concentrating on keeping it out of my reach while preparing the video for their vine account.

Josh jumped up onto his feet now on a mission to grab the phone away from him before He could post it but it was for real too late.

The vine was up and josh was mortified and I.. well I was pissing myself.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

I played the 'I'm so hurt' face as Brendan yet again slapped my hand away from his chicken mcnuggets. Yes I know what your thinking why are these two high class bands eating in macdonalds and the answer is because it tastes frickin good. And we were hungry.

My fries were long gone, what with me thinking it's be great to start dieting cos it would be 'easy' and make me skinny, it was joke to even think I could live without macdonalds and you can't exactly order a salad in this place so I has settle for chips and only chips.

Biggest mistake.

But what can you do when the only person with food left refuses to share and will resort to violence to protect his haul.

I heard Lucy's phone buzz as I finally gave up on Brendan's food. And I also saw her face fall. And her biting her lip before turning to me.

"Dani I'm so sorry, mums just texted me now, but were going down to visit my granny" she said "for all of the rest if Christmas"

My heart sank, it wasn't that I was bad at Lucy, it's not their fault, it was just the fact that I'd have to spend Christmas alone in my apartment now, because no way was I going home.

I forced a smile. "it's alright, I'm sure you gran needs you more than me

Everyone else watched completely confused as to what happened, so I decided that we'd had enough. "so what now?" I said quietly.

"My dad's coming to pick me up in an hour"

"And my trains leaving in half"

There were a couple more explanations as to where and when people had to be in places to get home for Christmas, and it didn't exactly put me in a much better mood.

Strange how I was so happy barely ten minutes ago.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

"Just you and me then?" Josh asked, as we waved once more to Dayl and Brendan's receding train.

I turned "looks like it" I said, forcing a small smile.

"You know." He started to say, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "If you don't have a place for Christmas, you could always come home to us?"

I sucked in a breath, and looked down at the floor.

"I don't know josh, I mean it's your family and I wouldn't want to-"

"But I do want you to" he interrupted me, and out if nowhere reached out to hold my arm, forcing me to spin round and face him.

"Look Dani, ever since the day I found out you left, and everyday up until I saw you in that studio again, I missed you like fucking hell. I missed having my best friend, my side kick, my partner in crime.
All because I messed up and I've told you I'm so so sorry."

I bit my lip, but it felt like my insides were warming up a bit.

"And every time I think about it it naked me feel worse. Please Dani, all I want is for things to go back to the way they were, when I still had you."

"You have me now" I whispered.

"You know it's not the same.

Please please, just give me another chance and I promise I will never hurt you ever again"

My breath hitched in my throat.

"Promises are pretty hard to keep Josh" I said quietly.

"Fine, I don't promise.. I swear on us"

I looked up again back into those blue eyes that I had missed so much, but now they were swimming in tears, threatening to spill.

"Please come home with me for Christmas, and just try be us again?"

My heart was racing and I don't know what took over but next thing I knew I was wrapped up in his arms, my own around his neck and murmuring into his shoulder.

"I missed you too. So so much"

His breath was heavy against my chest, and I could feel his heart beat, hammering.

"And yes I'll come to your for Christmas" I smiled.

"And we can be us again"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Heyyyyyy ahhhhhhh I'm so sosososososo excited for Friday!!!!!! And tomorrow OMG we all know who's recording expose!! Meeeeee!

Tow days til the signing and just eleven until the concert ahhhh life is good af. Also the poster thing at the start is my newest wall addition made by the one and only me cos there is no other me and I also changed my user, it's cause no accounts seemed to be real names so I was like hmmm someone might stalk me 😂😂 anyway yep that's my update

So hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I did!! There was so much jani!!!!! 😍😂 I think I updated at record speed today but it's cause I've been sick off school the last two, so I spent the time that I was not bent over the toilet bowl writing so here you go, this is my sick and sad inspired chapter 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 467 38
โmy fire doesn't seem to be as strong like you told me, the wind is trying to put it out. it's raining and i'm not sure how much longer i'm able to s...
10.9K 488 28
-COMPLETED- - trigger warnings in first chapter "Let's get to my house, we need to get you warm," he says. I look at him, and he's soaking wet. He's...
95.8K 1K 57
requests closed โœ”๏ธŽ Disclamer: I wrote this when I was 15, so please understand that the language and the way it's written is not perfect <3 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽโ˜ผ๏ธŽ..โ€ข...
35.9K 569 63
"Please let me help you. You'll get through this, I promise. Your depressed, don't shut me out. Just let me help you. Please..." "I don't wanna be h...